Session 18 September 2021

Yes, that's what they said (the visa number of the credit card). But the twist as far as I can interpret and if we quote the biblical verse: "and that no man may buy or sell, save he that hath the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." We are already seeing this with sanitary passports (visas). If you don't have the mark (vaccine - passport) you can't travel, you can't buy, you can't sell.

Now all this technology can be integrated into a single monolithic control system where your vaccination status, health passport and bank account are added. You also need a complete and fast coverage for the handling of this data. (most likely 5G antennas).

The closest example is the Chinese social credit system.

The social credit system in China is currently just a trial phase, apparently. This is borne out by the details in the Wikipedia article, and also corroborated by this short RT documentary:

The 'OMG! Chi-Coms!' narrative in Western media looks like classical cynical projection of the 'national shadow'. Just like American governments or NATO raising alarm bells about terrorism. Projecting totalitarianism or terrorism outwards onto a 'national Other' functions to hide these operations by the home nation. Safe in the knowledge that 'we're much better than they are', the public is willing to submit to even more 'forever-war' military spending and domestic social decay and whatever other 'delightful' schemes the local elites have planned.

It's a curious day when, in terms of social control, things look far worse in Australia vs. China.

So China gets to be either a testing-ground for the Mark of the Beast, or a punching-bag (or both). Meanwhile an 'alphabet soup' of institutions based in the West are pushing the Great Reset, a fact which far too many people in the West are too hypnotized to see.

Humanity is problematic, in general. It is also wise to read and understand the fine print. Remember, there is no right or wrong. All are lessons. Should a person choose to not honor a contract with the devil, what would happen? That person would be free of the said contract. By choice.

In theory...

If I spend the money on my credit card, and then I become unemployed, I can not pay the fee for insolvency and I refuse to pay the debt, the bank will leave me alone, or chase me with letters and threats to pay my debt? If the debt is small you may be able to get away with it because the amount is negligible and of little use in reality. But if the debt/investment is very large, they will want you dead or alive.

I have come to the conclusion that much (if not most) of our legal and debt system is a reflection of the system of harvesting and consumption of the conscience or soul. Debt to a bank for example follows the pattern of karmic debt. How? Well, the answer is balance. There is no free lunch. The devil makes you believe that lunch is free.

Right now we are witnessing this on an unprecedented scale. People, hungry for peace of mind, to be able to travel, buy, sell (consume) things that we know come from STS behavior, are willing to pay the ultimate price.

How will these people break a contract if their consciousness will be in a prison that prevents them from doing karmic balancing work?

I think this is the benevolence of the universe, where a cometary impact means a clean slate.

Didn't the C's say that the earth benefits from periodic cleansing?

@Bluegazer

During my import export business with China doing millions of dollars in livestock exports there, I ended up insolvent with 120 thousand dollars of credit card debt. They chased me hard for 3 years. Finally receiving 200 thousand dollars from a settlement, the process of clearing that debt was initiated. There were 5 claims to settle. They were cleared for under 30 thousand. After 1 year I was able to secure a credit card and a smaller loan.

The biggest debt was some 80 thousand. The manager of the collection agency said that I was his toughest collection of all time, settling for roughly 15g's.

Life was more difficult for those 3 years.

Right now we are witnessing this on an unprecedented scale. People, hungry for peace of mind, to be able to travel, buy, sell (consume) things that we know come from STS behavior, are willing to pay the ultimate price.

How will these people break a contract if their consciousness will be in a prison that prevents them from doing karmic balancing work?
They are the ones keeping themselves in said prison, by their actions or choices. It may be as simple as making a different choice. Are people stuck with their choice forever? If this is school and all are lessons, people should be able to make different choices once a lesson is understood. Of course, they need to be open and willing to do so.

@WIN 52

Even to make a different choice you need energy. So far I have dealt with analogies. It is not enough to illustrate what I want to say.

A change of polarity requires energy. Think for a moment and see how complicated it can be for an individual, let's say to leave an STS life aside and do things in a way in the direction of the STO. Of course you can't apply the same measure, I don't think there is a standard for it, but there is a basic mechanism.

In the reality that we occupy intervenes the mechanism of frequency, resonance and vibration, which ultimately establishes or marks the emotional path to take.

If you happen to be inserted in a circular pattern (time loop) where your FRV is subject and aligned to the FRV of the STS path, how much energy do you think is required to get out of that influence and reverse the polarity? It is not impossible but it does not seem to be an easy thing to do either.

Energy preservation is a very important and discussed topic in the forum for the Work. (someone correct me or add the missing information if I'm wrong)

You have said that those 3 years have been difficult. How much energy did you have to invest to get out of that dilemma? Mental effort, physical effort. All to pay for it.

I'm not giving a sermon here, I'm not criticizing your life circumstances, I just want to point out that things are more complex than just saying: Ok, I don't want this contract anymore, go away and don't come back.

In my own family, and I think many can say the same, I have seen how having debt of some kind produces an emotional stress that causes a negative response. In that sense that is what keeps them somewhat imprisoned by the circumstances and so difficult to get out of. It produces a loop whose purpose is to feed the STS hierarchy. In the latter I am not saying anything new.

Maybe this is exactly what 4D STS need. In order to go further with their plan, they not only need us controlled and brainwashed, they need our agreement and willing participation in the charade, because this provides the required collective intent and energy for the creation of their version of reality.

So you could say that it's not enough to receive the "mark", you also have to sign the contract with the Devil. And as soon as you do it, you abdicate your free will and follow whatever plan you signed up for. It probably affects FRV, and whatever influences may happen like ripples on water.

Quoting: Stalking or Precis on The Good and The Evil

The negative guys, on the other hand, play the game in terms of domination, subjugation and absorption of other consciousnesses into “One.” . But, they too, understand that *the rules of the game posit that in order for them to truly “absorb” into their being these other “consciousnesses,” that the “other” must choose to become part of their “self-aggrandizement.” An unwilling “food” is, in essence, not “nutritious” so to say. If the consciousness does not choose, it becomes a “poison” to the consciousness that seeks to “eat it.” And so they must promote “Oneness” in a very particular way.

*A.K.A a contract.

Now:

So, we have to understand here that the true Negative Realm agenda is to “eat consciousness.” So, this actually prevents an overt “take-over” in literal, physical terms. If an “invasion” was detected, this would mean that the veil would be lifted and all would see the “man behind the curtain” and would be disgusted and turn away. Just as in the “Wizard of Oz,” those Ruby Slippers have to be obtained VERY CAREFULLY!

This whole business of the vaccine, the health passport, that the symptoms we see in vaccinated people indicate that many are being subjected to demonic possession IS THE CURRENT INVASION in literal, physical terms.

And it is not being detected except by small groups of people. This is the complexity of the issue.

And this is the important part, which involves the contracts and the fine print:
There is evidence that extensive implant technology may be used to ensure influenced obedience; yet, a degree of freedom must be conserved through the consciousness due to the essential fact that the valued commodity is consciousness. A totally drugged, surgically altered and thoroughly programmed psyche is only good for robotic slave-service (and this may also be going on also, by the way). It is in this understanding that we find our way out of the trap. It isn’t easy, but it is a way.

The primary object of Negative stalking is to persuade through strongly influenced, but not robotic, behavior patterns, the Free Choice of the targeted CONSCIOUSNESS to align with negative higher-density existence. Because, in the Long Run, the object is the “eating” of functioning units of consciousness by the negative hierarchy, with Free Will intact! It is not good food otherwise!!!!

And this is where physics comes in again… because the CONSERVED ELEMENT OF TRUE CONSCIOUSNESS is the irreducible value of Free Will. The mind of the subject must retain Free Will which distinguishes consciousness as such.

While everything is stated in the contract, the fine print by omission of the person who enters into the contract of his own free will chose IGNORANCE, which is the sister of LIE. The STS hierarchy thus DOES NOT VIOLATE YOUR FREE WILL.

I can't help but see vaccines as an implant but at the genetic level. Since DNA is a reflection of the soul (the soul marries the genetics) it implies an implant in the SOUL. This would produce a very strong bond in the STS hierarchy:

There’s an immediate PSYCHIC BOND in this relationship to the higher density negative being who is the “handler” of the human “agent” who is now a functional part of his “eater/master,” and, the negative hierarchy is proportionately enhanced with every “induction/absorption” of additional members.

Perhaps this is the technical detail behind the dominance intended in 4th density.

Well, sometimes telling a lie to preserve a strategic enclosure is not necessarily a bad thing. When a person does this for self preservation because they understand what is at stake, not in a harmful way that would affect others, that statement becomes moot.

One example is the old saying, "When in Rome, do as the Romans."

Understandably, you chose to be jabbed for simplicity in your specific case. Should it come down to being jabbed every 3 or 4 months for the rest of your life, will you still be a willing participant?

That is the point in time we are at. Many people who have been jabbed are not feeling so well. At least those who are aware enough to understand something is not right. My youngest sister has just had her 3rd jab. She does seem ok, for now, fwiw.

The Airline industry is starting to show cracks in the narrative. Specialty workers are a bit tougher to hide adverse effects in. Plus all of the military, government officials, teachers and medical staff will have to pony up or face unemployment. There are almost assuredly to be repercussions.
My good sir, I already feel crappy as it is to capitulate to this tyranny... It was either that or my job.

Telling a lie to preserve oneself. There is merit to it. Maybe what i mean is more akin to minimalize the truth so it does not turn to be detrimental when facing someone looking for trouble. (Peterson explain a bit better this idea of harm caused by lies.)

)

I know that compliance will not get us out of this, that PTB wont let us go as more restraints will be put on us.
booster shot.jpg

It will get worse before it gets better and I am not sure that shacking the boat RN when 88% of the population drank the kool aid will do me any good. My take is to focus on what I can control. Anyhow good luck everyone.

My good sir, I already feel crappy as it is to capitulate to this tyranny... It was either that or my job.

Telling a lie to preserve oneself. There is merit to it. Maybe what i mean is more akin to minimalize the truth so it does not turn to be detrimental when facing someone looking for trouble. (Peterson explain a bit better this idea of harm caused by lies.)

)

I know that compliance will not get us out of this, that PTB wont let us go as more restraints will be put on us.
View attachment 50402

It will get worse before it gets better and I am not sure that shacking the boat RN when 88% of the population drank the kool aid will do me any good. My take is to focus on what I can control. Anyhow good luck everyone.
I think take whatever action allows you to maintain the integrity of your being. When I use the word integrity I mean to do what enables you to maintain healthy mind and body and function. Integrity is not the same thing as morality.

I would really like to read what C's say about this statment, thay said in the past the mark of the beast was the visa number of the credit card, but it seems more things can be interpreted this way.

I really thing this could be the so called "Mark of the beast"

This session may be of interest to you, and in the covert light of what is happening now, it is all the more instructive.

Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of Revelation?
A: Visa.
Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?
A: Yes?

Well the rest or the Beast, if you want, is over there:
Session 16 October 1994

(Pierre) I'm trying to reconcile the AD timeline of history and the BP timeline, ice cores and dendrochronology. There seems to be one matching marker at 536 AD - a year without summer, very cold, very bad weather - seemingly matching the 1500 BP mark with a converging cooling all over the planet revealed by ice cores and tree rings. So my question is: Is it a real match?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) In a previous session you mentioned about 470 years added between us and Julius Caesar. If it matches, it means these 470 years were added before 536 AD?

Q: (Pierre) It means Caesar died about 70 years before this 536 event?

Q: (Pierre) Wow. It means there's no late or middle Roman Empire!

Q: (Pierre) Everything is collapsing. Yes, yes, yes. It's all gone. That's what we thought.

(L) And documents were faked to fill in the gap.
This post could probably fit into other threads, but I'm putting it here. I've been seeing article headlines recently - including on Sott - regarding knowledge of America by Italian sailors 150 years before Columbus. Another such today had an addition that the Sott article did not - the "blurb" from whatreallyhappened:
The Italian explorer has been dubbed the discoverer of the New World. His transatlantic voyages carried out at the end of the 15th and the beginning of the16th centuries opened the way for European exploration and colonisation of the Americas.

Italian sailors knew about the Americas more than 150 years before Christopher Columbus, claims Paolo Chiesa, professor of Medieval Latin Literature. Professor Chiesa says he made the discovery after transcribing and detailing an ancient chronicle, Cronica Universalis, written by an Italian monk named Galvano Fiamma.

Penned around 1340, the document features an account by sailors from Columbus' hometown Genoa of a land dubbed "Markland" inhabited by "giants".

One has to agree to the use of cookies to view this article and I almost never allow that so I did not follow up on the article. I did find it strange that the Sott article and perhaps the others that I saw as headlines didn't mention the giant factor. But seeing how our current reality is being extremely distorted by the PTB, it's not too surprising that it's just more of the same factual tinkering that's been going on for centuries. Btw - Columbus is still being maligned here in his namesake city, Columbus, OH - from wiki:
Christopher Columbus, or simply Columbus, is a 1955 sculpture by Edoardo Alfieri, originally installed outside Columbus, Ohio's City Hall, in the United States. The statue was unveiled in 1955, celebrating Christopher Columbus's voyages to the New World. It was removed in July 2020, in light of the explorer's abusive relationship with indigenous Americans.
300px-Columbus-ohio-christopher-columbus-statue-2006.jpg

The statue rested on and was the central feature of the Portman Plaza on the south side of City Hall adjoining West Broad Street. The bronze alloy sculpture depicts Christopher Columbus wearing a cloak and holding a rolled document. A bronze plaque is infixed on the base.

Cast at the Micheluccio Foundry in Pistoia, Italy, the statue was a gift of the citizens of Genoa, Italy to the citizens of Columbus. It was transported from Italy to the United States aboard the Italian ocean liner SS Cristoforo Colombo.[2] The statue was uncrated and erected in Columbus on October 10, 1955, and dedicated on October 12, 1955,[3] during the city's Columbus Day celebration.

As the statue was undergoing repair work in 1979, a time capsule in the form of a copper box was discovered. It contained, among other items, a railroad bill of lading for shipment of the statue.

Two removed Christopher Columbus statues still in hiding

5954f4aa-e7f4-4880-9973-41bca5ef8f35-3_Columbus_Statue_removed_at_City_Hall_DCIII_01.jpg

Sixty-six years ago, Landa Masdea Brunetto's father and grandfather hurriedly worked through the night in the family's machine shop to fabricate specialty bolts and washers unexpectedly needed by the next day to erect the newly arrived statue of Christopher Columbus outside Columbus City Hall.

"My dad and grandfather literally stayed up all night," Masdea Brunetto said.

To members of the city's Italian community, the 7,000-pound bronze gift from the residents of Genoa, Italy, Columbus' sister city, was more than just a statue of the city's namesake. It was a coming of age for a people who long had felt the sting of discrimination and second-class citizenship.

Columbus Italian Festival: Those attending say Christopher Columbus part of their heritage

"They had to keep their heads down; they had to dismantle their Italian ways and become Americans," said Brunetto, 67, remembering that her sleepless grandfather then conducted the Italian band that played at a dedication ceremony watched by an estimated 100,000 people.

Mayor Andrew J. Ginther rushed the statue into exile in July 2020 amid racial justice protests that occurred Downtown following the May 25, 2020, murder of George Floyd Jr. by then-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.

Many Columbus residents of Italian heritage say they were left out of the big decision about the city hall statue, "being glossed over and ignored, and patted on the heads," Brunetto said.

A month earlier, Columbus State University announced first it was removing its Christopher Columbus statue at its Downtown campus. In a written statement, Columbus State President David Harrison called the decision "a symbolic gesture of our commitment to our college community to continue and accelerate the fight against systemic racism."

As a second Columbus Day passes today (Oct. 11) without the two statues, some in the Columbus Italian community want the city to either reinstall the statue or give it to community groups instrumental in bringing it here in 1955.

8f024efd-8a0f-416a-8d81-099c645d1a6f-2_UNCRATING_OF_CHRIS_COLS_IN_1955.jpg

1634408517261.png
[...]
"One of the reasons this thing stayed up is because it's a gift," Montour said. "We recognize the intentions of the people of Genoa."

The statue didn't just show up in town one day, but was the product of in-depth work of Italian residents reaching out to the Genoa donors, said Joseph Contino, a spokesman for the Columbus Piave Club.
ghows_gallery-OH-613009997-72aaa51f.jpg

"The statue was given to our club, and we gave it to the city," Contino said. "I don't understand why it's just not a no-brainer to just give it back to us.

"They (city officials) were very disrespectful to us. We didn't get a phone call. ... Just give us the statue. We'll find a place for it."
So, the destruction of our history continues under the guise of racial social justice - outrageous and pathetic. On the flip side:

Remove Memorials/Statues of Black Nationalist Malcolm X

In the wake of the death of George Floyd, at the hands of Minneapolis Police officers, racial tensions in the United States have come to the forefront and much attention has been given to the removal of historic statues and memorials throughout our nation, because of their representation as symbols of hate and racism.

We the undersigned, demand, request, and ask that the following memorials/ statues of Malcolm X be removed/ renamed and Malcolm X day be removed from celebration.

Malcolm X is known as a controversial figure who preached racism and violence against the white race. Malcolm X also considered and called himself a Black Nationalist. The very thought and idea of Black Nationalism has racist roots as it is a type of political thought that seeks to promote, develop and maintain a black race and identity for people of black ancestry. Black nationalist activism revolves around social, political, and economic empowerment of black communities and people, especially to resist assimilation into white culture (through integration or otherwise), and maintain a distinct black identity.

Furthermore, Malcolm X was as known Black Party member and Black Panther Party member, both organizations having their roots in racism. These organizations pride themselves on emphasized black pride, economic empowerment, and the creation of political and cultural institutions for African-American people in the United States, a modern from of segregation.

Malcolm X should NOT be a widely celebrated figure within African-American community as he stood for racism in America and promoted racism against white American people.

We request the following list of statues be removed and locations bearing the name of Malcolm X be renamed in an effort to remove this symbol of hate from our society.
Of course, little if any press is covering the above - and one can imagine the explosive blowback such coverage would generate. It would advance the desired race war/divide and conquer agenda being perpetrated upon the duped population.

I have to admit that reading about all the ways this scamdemic is playing out and harming people is more than a little wearing and exhausting. I keep telling myself it's the only way to ultimately do away with the 3D/4D evil that's been plaguing (no pun intended) humanity since the fall. Like so many others, I don't really have anyone to commiserate with about all this other than the members of this forum. So thanks for "listening". Let's all do our best to stay strong. :flowers:

@JEEP Thank you for bringing up the issue of monument removal. It's something I've been thinking about and couldn't figure out how to introduce what I'm observing.

I had noticed how much of the hidden history of the world, those events falsified and distorted by TPTB is much more than just hiding the facts.

Contemplating the nature of 4th density and in relation to 3rd, and space/time manipulation A.K.A time travel I am beginning to understand how it works and I believe we are witnessing it, just watching the monuments being removed.

But to make it clear I will start with the following. So far we know that past, present and future are interchangeable, given the multidimensional nature of reality. In that sense, when we do historical revisionism and unknown or hidden aspects and facts are revealed, our perception of history changes in our memory. When this happens our reality changes. Somehow, although for most people it may go unnoticed due to conditioning and programming by considering time as linear, they cannot notice the sudden change of the universe.

So thinking about it and looking at the whole movement of removing the monuments, I realized that the monuments function as more or less specific markers within the collective memory.

If suddenly, I wanted to travel in time and create an alternative reality, I could do it in the continuum of the present by altering those markers and thus manipulating the collective memory.

It has been said many times that if people forgets its own history, it is doomed to repeat it. That is nothing other than a time loop.

By removing the statues and altering the memory, you create a time loop and create an alternate reality.

In the specific context of these monuments, the idea behind them is to destroy the symbol of oppression. (racial, slavery, colonialism) however the marker (the monument) is there to remind us of the good and the bad and that by remembering it we can see what things were good to do and what things were not. In that sense if the marker disappears, there can be no point of comparison and suddenly you can no longer access certain memory banks. It is lost information because it is not indexed and looking for it again would amount to a whole archeological and historical revisionist search (time travel to find out what really happened and restore the timeline/universe/reality).

Without the marker, people will go back to repeating that slavery. To my mind, I think that's what TPTB are all about.

@Bluegazer

Life outside of the system was not that bad. Actually there was quite a bit of freedom. Getting back in was when the problems came to the forefront. Dealing with all of the hoops.

I eventually did have the opportunity to confront my handler. That didn't end so well for (it).

According to the transcripts, should a person have the desire to effect change within, there is nothing that cannot be accomplished. Even to the point of rejecting any contract that they determine to not align with what they are seeking to accomplish.

That covers a pretty broad spectrum. Considering that there is roughly 12.5% of the population on a STO path to graduation, there is a lot of room for other paths.

(Joe) What percentage of the global population can see this more or less for what it is: something evil or wrong?

A: 12 percent.

Q: (Niall) We said 10%.

(Pierre) It's interesting because it's the exact number, 12%, of health workers in France that preferred to be fired than to be injected.

(L) 12 percent. Interesting.

Considering that there is roughly 12.5% of the population on a STO path to graduation, there is a lot of room for other paths.

If by 12.5% you're referring to the above part of the session, I don't think that's the percentage of STO candidates. It's the percentage that see the evil for what it is. I'm not sure if they're the same thing. Some might see the evil for what it is and be choosing to join in and support it because they percieve some benefit to being evil.

In any case that raises an interesting question - what percentage of the population are STO candidates? I don't recall if that has been asked. I remember that approx 50% of the population are OP's but does being an OP preclude an individual from being an STO candidate?

This post could probably fit into other threads, but I'm putting it here. I've been seeing article headlines recently - including on Sott - regarding knowledge of America by Italian sailors 150 years before Columbus. Another such today had an addition that the Sott article did not - the "blurb" from whatreallyhappened:

Italian sailors knew about the Americas more than 150 years before Christopher Columbus, claims Paolo Chiesa, professor of Medieval Latin Literature. Professor Chiesa says he made the discovery after transcribing and detailing an ancient chronicle, Cronica Universalis, written by an Italian monk named Galvano Fiamma.

Penned around 1340, the document features an account by sailors from Columbus' hometown Genoa of a land dubbed "Markland" inhabited by "giants".

"In this land, there are buildings with such huge slabs of stone that nobody could build with them, except huge giants. There are also green trees, animals, and a great quantity of birds", reads the chronicle.
One has to agree to the use of cookies to view this article and I almost never allow that so I did not follow up on the article. I did find it strange that the Sott article and perhaps the others that I saw as headlines didn't mention the giant factor. But seeing how our current reality is being extremely distorted by the PTB, it's not too surprising that it's just more of the same factual tinkering that's been going on for centuries. Btw - Columbus is still being maligned here in his namesake city, Columbus, OH - from wiki:
We know history is written by victors . But again there are many layers in victors categories. Publicly visibly kings/elected leaders and the Puppet masters that pull the strings from behind and control the science and museums etc. In general, PTB don't want us to believe in Giants or any thing other than their peddled narration (aka settled science). If it is settled, it is not science as science has to constantly evolve with new observations. No body can point at it unless one wants to branded as "conspiracy theorist".

We have to wonder, Did PTB tried to hide Giants by making Columbus as the discoverer of America's instead of 14th century find? They can always edit the texts contents, even if they teach 14th century discovery of America. Probably many factors contributed for hiding it.

If by 12.5% you're referring to the above part of the session, I don't think that's the percentage of STO candidates. It's the percentage that see the evil for what it is. I'm not sure if they're the same thing. Some might see the evil for what it is and be choosing to join in and support it because they percieve some benefit to being evil.

In any case that raises an interesting question - what percentage of the population are STO candidates? I don't recall if that has been asked. I remember that approx 50% of the population are OP's but does being an OP preclude an individual from being an STO candidate?
Good remark !
But i wonder if, based on the exact question asked, if the answer is really what we +/- all understood, myself included, that 12% know there's something wrong or evil, can be considered as STO candidates ? I mean, when you see something wrong or "evil", this means, implicitly, that it's not from your values, that you do not adhere to it. If the question would have been something like "What pourcentage of the population know or understand it's a conspiracy ?", then your remark would have been justified.

I also wonder about the % of population being STO candidate ? I'm wondering if it represents a very low pourcentage or not ? I mean, if you are STO candidate, this would logically means that you have a minimal knowledge of the rules of the game, that at least you know the 2 big choices (STS or STO path), that we are actually all STS under an STS domination. If yes, this would then mean a very low % i suppose. Is it a mandatory knowledge to have in mind in order to be STO candidate ?

A lot of people act as STO (candidate) without knowing this, at least, their actual being does not know this consciously, but they anyway act as if they knew about and they can recognize what they classify as GOOD or BAD. We are using here the more "neutral" (or subjective) way to separate the 2 tendencies of the universe : STS or STO. But from our 3D perspective and human being, the people classify this objectively by judging with "BAD" and "GOOD". I would tend to say that if you can see the evil (or STS) when it's there, when it acts, this would not mean that you are candidate, but this would be at least the first ... filter.

It's finally more complicated than i thought before starting to answer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom