Session 2 January 1995

The best in this session, i think, thank you for republishing and freshening it up, is the possibility given to recognize the reader's (me too) general ignorance toward important things in life, intractability mirrored from the session participants to the reader, so i realized that i'm seeing a self-mirror image here - and self-erected obstructions that inhibit my openness, conscious love and external consideration. If the reader - i too - can see these in this session and relevant lessons, then it was very much worth your work and effort Laura to publish this session again for those who still don't get it. Thank you as always.

Thanks for taking the time to post this, Laura.

Although the session seemed to be corrupted, perhaps by a combination of 4-d STS wanting to feed Frank justifications for his continued behaviour and thought patterns), the C's usually try to find a way to get something through the noise, which I find quite difficult in this session.

Some of the responses could be seen on two levels and interpreted in two different ways. For example

A: That repels attacking forces because they thrive upon blase passivity.
Could suggest being passive attracts attack (something STS would want us to think, since there are advantages for controllers if we are apathetic and do nothing. However, on another level this could be true, the not doing and not caring, is a way of giving up ownership and control of oneself. One needs to care for oneself and others and act in the interest of those involved in a given situation. To be blasé and passive while the house burns would be surrendering one's control over the self. Therefore, one should care and take action.

As a side note, it surprises me that the C's didn't correct you when you referred to Frank as the primary channel. I seem to remember seeing that before as well, and they didn't correct it, even though I've seen them correct you other times, be it directly or through hints. Would that be because you needed to discover about Frank and who was primary on your own and they had to respect your learning path?

It's interesting to see how much you have evolved since then, Laura. Granted, you were drained, but it seems to me your logic, beliefs and approaches have changed considerably over the years.

Once again, thanks,
Gonzo

Gonzo said:
It's interesting to see how much you have evolved since then, Laura. Granted, you were drained, but it seems to me your logic, beliefs and approaches have changed considerably over the years.

You can say that again! Sometimes I absolutely cringe reading some of the old sessions - how totally clueless we were!!

And then, I try to remember how totally clueless about everybody is, especially newbies that come here. That's why it is SOOOO important for them to read The Wave and Adventures before even trying to engage in discussion! I notice that most long-time members have pretty much caught up and don't get excited or distracted by the nonsense that frauds, cons and ignoramuses attempt to pass off as "esoteric knowledge", but we have to remember that a lot of this stuff still attracts those who are ignorant and totally unaccustomed to using their minds freed of emotional control.

Q: (L) Well, one thing he said to me was about something buried in my cellar. Is there, in fact, something buried in my cellar?

A: Discover.

So it was Frank who started the whole something buried in the cellar thing?

Laura, I can't remember reading about any discovery, only that you had several attempts. But did you ever actually find anything of significance down there?

Laura said:
Gonzo said:

You can say that again! Sometimes I absolutely cringe reading some of the old sessions - how totally clueless we were!!

And then, I try to remember how totally clueless about everybody is, especially newbies that come here. That's why it is SOOOO important for them to read The Wave and Adventures before even trying to engage in discussion! I notice that most long-time members have pretty much caught up and don't get excited or distracted by the nonsense that frauds, cons and ignoramuses attempt to pass off as "esoteric knowledge", but we have to remember that a lot of this stuff still attracts those who are ignorant and totally unaccustomed to using their minds freed of emotional control.

Yeah, we sure do all start out clueless! What an inspiration it is to me to see the radical changes and growth that has taken place since those early sessions, as Gonzo mentioned, reflected in Laura and Ark's life.
I read sessions from that time, and see some my own struggles now, and how much I still need to learn, but I have the inspiration as my guide! :rolleyes:

Much of the process we have all had to go through is unlearning, be it the New Age salvation many of us thought we had found, our religious upbringings, societal and familial programming or even our own misinterpretations of our own experiences and feedback. The biggest difference that I see is that most of us are doing so in the quiet privacy of our personal lives.

To do so in such a public way, so all can see one's mistakes; one's reframing of references; one's humanity, warts and all, that something extraordinary. And, although it carries a price, I suspect it could also accelerate the process, provided one is strong enough to remain committed and can endure the resulting onslaught on criticism and ego challenges and not just slip back into comfortable sleep.

I think this is one of the primary reasons I admire everyone who has put themselves out there - not just Laura, but also those who have authored articles in their own names.

When push comes to shove, and the gestapo or inquisition kicks in the door and demand that one publicly recant their beliefs or suffer excruciating torture, I wonder how many of us with be able to hold true to our individual and collective causes? I honestly can't answer that for myself until the time comes. I know I would have clouded thoughts over whether it makes sense to be sacrificed versus living to fight another day. But I suspect each has its own consequence on the whole in diopposed directions.

We aren't all leaders and some of us aren't the team players we want to think we are. Even Peter couldn't envision himself ever denying the Christ (not to deify Laura).

I need to remind myself that it is truth that I ultimately seek and wish to reflect. The spirit is strong, but the flesh is weak.

Apologies if this seems a little over the top, but I've been feeling something mounting lately and these are the thoughts I've been having (in addition to something akin to melancholic nostalgia, like I've lost something). Unfortunately, it's not tangible enough to even post about in the swamp.

All this to say, I am sensing something larger going on and feeling the Cass Experiment and related activities, including the spreading of the EE program, is part of a greater momentum. I am deeply appreciative to all who are playing their role.

Gonzo

LOL Laura around here in the house you were known as the Thick Lady for a few weeks while the Wave & Adventures series was being read the first time :flowers: ,

I would stand up and exclaim "I can't believe she didn't get that or she missed that and contuined going in the direction she wanted LOL.... & head for a cup of coffee just to return to your writting and burn my eye out on the screen because I could not stop reading ;) thats how good you are !

It came into focus later and one understands just what pressures you were under , mighty glad you made it !! now it's me that is missing things lol...

Thanks for the advice and encouragement, anart, and I do feel better about taking these opportunities to genuinely interact now.

Approaching Infinity said:
Muxel, have you read Adventures with Cassiopaea (published as volumes 5 and 6 of the Wave)?
Yes I have, Infinity. I am aware of the effect Frank had on the channeling, but looking at this session in isolation I thought maybe the Frank-ified C's had a point. To say this session is entirely corrupt is assuming that Frank was simply channeling "himself" – and I think this underestimates the C's (no matter how drained Laura might have been). The Wave series shows us that the C's transmit many-layered messages, especially when corrupting energies are present.

Laura said this earlier in the thread:
Laura said:
[...] even if that was there, there was usually some "bleedthrough" of the Cs. I would have been able to tell if he was just pushing the pointer around on his own, and I think that my own energies on the pointer had SOME impact.

And Gonzo noted that while detecting bleedthrough of the C's was difficult here, there was a subjectivity to certain responses. Could this "duality of meaning" be the bleedthrough?
Gonzo said:
A: That repels attacking forces because they thrive upon blase passivity.
Could suggest being passive attracts attack (something STS would want us to think, since there are advantages for controllers if we are apathetic and do nothing. However, on another level this could be true, the not doing and not caring, is a way of giving up ownership and control of oneself. One needs to care for oneself and others and act in the interest of those involved in a given situation. To be blasé and passive while the house burns would be surrendering one's control over the self.

On the surface the responses justify Frank's actions, but on the other hand the C's could've drawn "Frank's" words into the realms of ambiguity in order to present a wider meaning.

Muxel said:
Thanks for the advice and encouragement, anart, and I do feel better about taking these opportunities to genuinely interact now.

Approaching Infinity said:
Muxel, have you read Adventures with Cassiopaea (published as volumes 5 and 6 of the Wave)?
Yes I have, Infinity. I am aware of the effect Frank had on the channeling, but looking at this session in isolation I thought maybe the Frank-ified C's had a point. To say this session is entirely corrupt is assuming that Frank was simply channeling "himself" – and I think this underestimates the C's (no matter how drained Laura might have been). The Wave series shows us that the C's transmit many-layered messages, especially when corrupting energies are present.

OK. The reason I asked was because Laura wrote about this particular session, and she also talked about the fact that the Cs came through even if there was heavy distortion in the examples she used from the transcripts.

Hi Muxel,

Muxel said:
Yes I have, Infinity. I am aware of the effect Frank had on the channeling, but looking at this session in isolation I thought maybe the Frank-ified C's had a point. To say this session is entirely corrupt is assuming that Frank was simply channeling "himself" – and I think this underestimates the C's (no matter how drained Laura might have been). ....
A few thoughts:
First, what would be the point in looking at the session in isolation when there is so much context from the bigger picture that informs an effective assessment? In my mind, looking at it in isolation without the benefit of context provides too much room for misunderstanding and misinterpretation. we always need context to better understand each session, whether the context is what Laura had been thinking and experiencing around the time of the session or the broader context of the historic record.

I don't think the only concern was that Frank was channeling himself, it would also be what else he was channeling (4D STS?).

As far as corrupted sessions go, I feel this one is up there. While one could invest significant time and energy trying to separate the wheat from the chaff, one does have to think about economies and efficiencies. Not that we should ignore such sessions, lest we miss the jewels in the cracks of the pavement, but we do have to invest energy where it yields the greatest returns.

Since the C's claim to be Laura in the future, I would be less concerned with her influence than Frank's.

Gonzo

Just to give an idea of the kinds of things Frank would "vent" about: things like "so-and-so LOOKED at me with contempt!" or "so-and-so didn't LISTEN TO ME and acknowledge my extremely valuable input which was far superior to anything that anyone else said... and look at him now!" Or "Nobody ever listens to me... they haven't been listening to me since I was a kid..." and a lot of stuff about his parents that turned out to not even be true. He could get wound up because he felt he had been disrespected by someone years and years ago, and go on for hours about it. I only learned over time that most often, it was just his subjective interpretation OR that he had behaved obnoxiously in giving his opinion which was then discounted. He was certainly good at that.

There were a number of occasions when I felt that the Cs were not coming through very strong, that their input was being diluted by Frank's anger/input. But still, because of the nature of the method, even if that was there, there was usually some "bleedthrough" of the Cs. I would have been able to tell if he was just pushing the pointer around on his own, and I think that my own energies on the pointer had SOME impact.

Wow, what a narcissistic wuss, unfortunately Laura I think that this guy was one of the many petty tyrants you had to face in order to be able to grow and become who You Are Now and arrive Where You are Now. This session is also a good reference point to all of us who may be facing such individuals in our lives, they don't deserve even to be hated, in fact if you'll do that you'll be only drained by these individuals. Better keep them as far away as possible from you because they are just little vampires and it's them that have chosen their fate, at least on some level.

Edit: clarification.

So it was Frank who started the whole something buried in the cellar thing?

Laura, I can't remember reading about any discovery, only that you had several attempts. But did you ever actually find anything of significance down there?

My two cent, the C's were referring to Laura cellar was not the cellar of her house but to the cellar of her mind, the unconscious, buried memories, past life, dreams etc... .

My two cent, the C's were referring to Laura cellar was not the cellar of her house but to the cellar of her mind, the unconscious, buried memories, past life, dreams etc... .

@Laurentien2,

There could have been some symbolism of the cellar but other sessions seem to indicate there was something material to find. I don't know if Laura found anything or not. The Cs even gave hints on which sections to search and to sift carefully.

Session 10 January 1995:
Q: (L) I have here a diagram of my cellar and I am going to put it on the board and I would like you to please, locate it on this diagram?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) {Places diagram on table; planchette indicates location.} Is that the spot right there? {puts finger on spot.}

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much.

A: More than one place.

Q: (L) Oh, well sorry. {places diagram back on table; planchette moves and indicates location.} Okay, this sector here? Any other places? {planchette indicates 3rd place.}

A: Across steps underneath.

Q: (L) Is that all of it, now?

A: Maybe. Eccentric former owner died before he could retrieve.

Q: (L) What year was this put there?

A: Between 1933 and 1945.

Q: (L) On this one spot where I have my finger, how deep must we dig?

A: Near surface.

Q: (L) And this spot that goes under the steps?

A: Deeper.

Q: (L) So, he dug the hole and buried stuff and then he built the cellar and built the stairs on top of it, is that it? About how deep is this going to be?

A: Discover, but be careful of shifting sands.

Q: (L) I bet he dug the cellar and put it in to cover up his activities. What was this guy up to other than digging this cellar?

A: Seek records at city hall.

Back
Top Bottom