Session 20 June 2009

3D Student said:
Thanks again for the Word document. It is helpful, as the sessions.exe will only search the first "hit" when you type in a word. It will show the transcripts and then the first word found is the only one highlighted. I tried it with words that I knew were in sessions more than once, for instance "sun".

I'm using Windows 7 by the way. The word document allows you to search for all results of a word.

In the sessions.exe, if you have it at full page view, after finding a session with the search function, you can find all other mentions of that word by pressing control+F and, then, search from there. At least, it works for me.

davey72 said:
I was wondering where the pirated copy of the sessions actually originally came from?

From memory I think it was Vincent Bridges when he was pretending to be something he wasn't & angling to publish Laura's work, prior to his being discovered as being COINTELPRO.

Just did a search and found this on the old Cass website:
Vincent Bridges' post to the Cassiopaea Guestbook regarding Theft of the Cass Transcripts
At the same time that the conference appearance was cancelled, a verbal publishing agreement between Ark and Laura and Vincent Bridges was terminated. This was based on business considerations, primarily the fact that Bridges had failed to carry out his part of the agreement. It was only later that Ark and Laura discovered that Bridges did not even own a legally registered publishing company, as he had claimed which effectively amounted to fraud.

However, Vincent Bridges' response to Ark and Laura cancelling their appearance at his conference and terminating their publishing agreement with him was so extraordinarily abnormal that Ark and Laura were certain that they were witnessing the behavior of a psychotic. He not only began a campaign of public libel, but he undertook to violate their copyright and publish "bootleg" copies of unpublished material that was not supposed to be published until the real names of participants had been changed for privacy, as well as some identifying details. This material had been entrusted to Bridges by Ark and Laura when he was fraudulently posing as a "publisher."

If you haven't already, this thread is also a must read: Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology

3D Student said:
Thanks again for the Word document. It is helpful, as the sessions.exe will only search the first "hit" when you type in a word. It will show the transcripts and then the first word found is the only one highlighted. I tried it with words that I knew were in sessions more than once, for instance "sun".

I'm using Windows 7 by the way. The word document allows you to search for all results of a word.

That's what I thought, 3D Student. Glad you find the doc file useful :)

Paddyjohn said:
That's what I thought, 3D Student. Glad you find the doc file useful :)

Yeah, Word 2010 will point out the surrounding few words on the searches so it's good for context.

And I tried Nienna's suggestion of using Ctrl F in the sessions.exe and it worked for me too. Didn't know that functionality was there.

I was searching for something else, and came across a bunch of pirated sessions, on more than one site. One of them was called the {redacted} logs. I'm sure others must be aware of this. Is anything ever done about it for copyright infringement?

davey72 said:
I was searching for something else, and came across a bunch of pirated sessions, on more than one site. One of them was called the {redacted} logs. I'm sure others must be aware of this. Is anything ever done about it for copyright infringement?

Please note that there is a legal agreement in place, filed with the court, and whenever we receive information about a website hosting those sessions, we send a copy of the order to them. However, the evil nature of the individuals involved is revealed in the fact that they just keep moving them from server to server.

Any idea, any clue of what might happen in June 2014 as it is about a five years anniversary of Cs prediction?

I think your question was answered in the session of March 22, 2014:

Q: (Perceval) What about the "five years to go" thing?

A: What do you mean? You is there! Do you not SEE it?

Q: (Perceval) Well, sure, yeah. (Pierre) About Year Zero? (Perceval) So, you were talking it being the beginning of the end.

A: Just as earthquakes can begin with one that then begins an "unzipping" process, so does the changing of realms. In fact, the two have a lot in common.

The "5 years" was an approximation, not an exact date since the future is always "open".

So in your opinion we can expect the Wave crossing the Earth even as soon as next month? There are a lot of guys in Poland that do not think it will happen so soon. The bravest of them expect that to happen in several years.

alteroru486 said:
So in your opinion we can expect the Wave crossing the Earth even as soon as next month? There are a lot of guys in Poland that do not think it will happen so soon. The bravest of them expect that to happen in several years.

My opinion is that this is the beginning of the end. When the wave actually arrives I don't know. Maybe the "2 go" part meant that there's approximately 2 more years before the wave arrives… Just don't know.

Stoneboss said:
alteroru486 said:

My opinion is that this is the beginning of the end. When the wave actually arrives I don't know. Maybe the "2 go" part meant that there's approximately 2 more years before the wave arrives… Just don't know.

"Predicting is hard, especially about the future" :read:

We just have to wait and be prepared .

In order to understand The Wave (seems to me a lot of people don't really grok it), ya'll need to watch my entire "knowledge and being" series of videos.

If I can add something. As far as I know the future is open at least to some extent.

When taking into account macro events, we as a group have - to some extent - influence on what is going on, first of all by exposing the dynamics of a System (Matrix) to people who still are not aware of it. What they will do with this Knowledge is their choice. We should respect their free will. We can only hope there will be more and more of those who do not want to be anymore slaves of the System.

The awaken people - I mean those who are not only aware of the Knowledge, but who apply it on a daily basis (diet, EE, STO activities, keeping a watchful eye on a Wetiko virus...) - have (hopefully) a proper attitude to whatever happens in their lives - because they can perceive it objectively, they know how to react, how to make sense of it and then choose a right path.

They will also have (hopefully) a proper attitude to whatever and whenever happens on a macro scale, no matter where they live or where they will be.

alteroru486 said:
Any idea, any clue of what might happen in June 2014 as it is about a five years anniversary of Cs prediction?

There is also a discussion about this topic and you can find it here:

0 New Year

Back
Top Bottom