Session 20 October 2018

If I may, I'm not an physicist, but it's interesting when I read the part of this session with Ark questions. This russian "Ч" ("ch") and talking about reversing something is interesting becouse in my foreign language we spell "ch" and "h" in the same way soo this letter in reference to reversing is ideal for me becouse it's reversed "h" and way of spelling it in my language is the same as "h". Other thing - C's say about light, electricity and dark energy. In simply meaning light is reversed dark. It could be used according to speed of light, gravity constant, Planck constant. They are connected with this "Ч" and they are also some limitation of our world "in simplification" so maybe this "Ч" is the "point" which we could use to "reverse" our physics to something connected with dark energy or matter or other dimensions. I am sorry if what I wrote is nonsense, unfortunately I had only quantum physics discussed on my studies and I can not remember much from it anymore but maybe my words could help a little :-)

Fascinating session. The psychopathic MbS is unmasked. Now I hear that the whole Arab world is demanding "freedom and democracty" all over social media.
US involvement? hmm.
Thanks guys for the very informative session.

Thanks to all for another great session! :thup:

(L) Yeah, it's like using a laser to make the cat go this way, and then make the cat go that way... This way, and that way. The whole world is being teased with a laser light.

The distractions seem to never end and it seems to just repeat over and over (like a loop):

Session 4 December 1999:
Q: Why are they training so many pilots? What are they preparing for?

A: Military budgets must be justified, you know. Review "Military-Industrial Complex 101."

Q: So, this is just training flight, justification of budget, and nothing more than that?

A: Well, we would not say "not anything more to it than that," but, when you say "M-IC," you have said a lot!

Q: Are you implying that there is a build-up of the Military-Industrial Complex for a reason?

A: To preserve status quo during "peacetime." This peace business is not very profitable, you know.

Q: Does that suggest that they are building up to set off a war so they can make more money?

A: Maybe if indeed, and if the populous can be hoodwinked. But, fortunately, the public is less hoodwinkable. Maybe the real enemy is "out there, " rather than "over there." Was it not always?

Q: Does any of this increased aircraft activity have anything to do with the increased awareness and activities of aliens in and around our planet?

A: As always. But, this awareness is factionalized and compartmentalized.

Of course there are cosmic changes happening too that could be considered "alien" to us like viruses from comet dust, a brown dwarf and "stellar cores" draining energy from the sun etc...:huh:

Thank you Chateau Crew for another terrific, insightful and exciting session! :flowers:

Laura said:
(L) Nothing positive seems to be making a difference in the world. It just seems to be getting uglier and deeper and nastier.

Even with the increasing hysteria, the Lords of Discord and en masse cat-and-laser dance, it's not all doom and gloom OSIT.

If I may, I'm not an physicist, but it's interesting when I read the part of this session with Ark questions. This russian "Ч" ("ch") and talking about reversing something is interesting becouse in my foreign language we spell "ch" and "h" in the same way soo this letter in reference to reversing is ideal for me becouse it's reversed "h" and way of spelling it in my language is the same as "h". Other thing - C's say about light, electricity and dark energy. In simply meaning light is reversed dark. It could be used according to speed of light, gravity constant, Planck constant. They are connected with this "Ч" and they are also some limitation of our world "in simplification" so maybe this "Ч" is the "point" which we could use to "reverse" our physics to something connected with dark energy or matter or other dimensions. I am sorry if what I wrote is nonsense, unfortunately I had only quantum physics discussed on my studies and I can not remember much from it anymore but maybe my words could help a little :-)

When I read that part in the session, just like you also thought about the reverse. It was then that i remember the passage of a book about atlantis and his scientific knowledge: A Dweller on Two Planets: Book the First: Chapter IV: Axte Incal, Axtuce Mun

(Marked in bold the most relevant).

I have said that the Atlans recognized Nature in its entirety to be Deity externalized. Their philosophy asserted that force moved, not in straight fines but in circles, that is, so as always to return into itself. If the dynamism operating the universe acts in circular progression, it follows that an infinity of increase in vibration possible to One Substance would be an untenable concept. There must be a point in the circle where extremes meet and run the round again, and this we find between cathodicity and magnetism. As vibration brought substance into the realm of light, it must carry it out. It does so. It conveys it into what the Poseidi termed "Navaz, the Night-Side of Nature," where duality becomes manifest, cold opposing heat, darkness light, and where positive polarity opposes negative, all things antipodal. Cold is as much a substantial entity as heat, and darkness as light. There is a prism of seven colors in each white ray of light; there is also a septuple prism of black entities in the blackest gloom--the night is as pregnant as the day.

Back
Top Bottom