Session 20 September 2014

Q: (Pierre) So it means some kind of music? Perfect tunes? If you play the right notes in the right sequence... And the right combination... Music can be healing.

A: Important that the tone is accompanied by subtones and frequencies that are natural to the stone and "speak" to the cells in the body.

Q: (L) So I guess you can't just play the music.

(Pierre) No, it's more elaborate than that. But it means a great amount of knowledge...

A: Notice the specific stones chosen for Stonehenge.

Google says that Stonehenge is mainly white chalk, limestone, i.e. calcium carbonates. And also links to this article inter alia: Calcium, building block for the world.

My best wishes to all injured, please get well soon! :hug:

Thinking about the increased suffering, it seems it can't really be any other way. Like was said in a recent transcript that when a big shock occurs and there is the seed of knowledge then things will really start to move for those who had the knowledge but were not utilizing it. Of course most people on the planet do not have any real knowledge and don't even want any.

How's it going, Laura? Are you able to rest and reduce the pain? Positive dissociation along with the baths and other treatments may help get past the worst of this.

Hi good session! I would prefer not so many personal questions hahahaha! less informative...but I think the C's all ready gave so much...It will depend on us to work here with that knowledge...to just put it in MOTION....
Laura hOPE YOU GET WELL!!! TAKE CARE !!PLEASE! AND I'm going to say a phrase in spanish 'NO BAJES LA GUARDIA" never....A big HUG!

Wow, how many shocks?? imagine the map of our bodies with little flags!
i am still breath stricken by the severity of Laura's fall, outch!
A million thank you's to all.. And as I read it, i got the same flash that Laura described a few comments before this one, 'that this is representation of what's nearly up for all of us (chair getting pulled from under our perception's focus) - a big crack in the coccis!'.

As if the prewave of global suffering manifests by accident proneness on an individual level?
Thank you, and prompt recovery!

Laura said:
Weller said:
Thanks for this transcript. The patterns of phrases is interesting in this one--certain words pertaining to Laura's physical trauma in conjunction with the question about stone (bone?) pestles that have hidden value in their tones/sound.

The power of sound...including words. The words in this transcript have multiple meanings--e.g. a "terrible fall" discussed on the day before the autumnal equinox. I couldn't help but wonder how much use of the phrases like "pain in the as@" or "pulled the rug out from under" or "fall of man" or "lay it all on the line" had been in use recently by the group, around the time of the accident--the fall as a physical manifestation of vulnerability of the group(?), associated with verbalization of inconvenience/frustration/obstacles, tripping up, being unseated, etc. Spoken words have power in a directly physical way, particularly in a negative or distracted frame of mind, when we may not be as mindful to consciously direct their meaning? Reminds me of the broken iron pan handle episode, only this one is obviously much more traumatic and painful. What a bummer, literally (sorry...couldn't resist). :/ Hope Laura is feeling much better soon!

No, none of those words are things we say on any regular basis as you suggest.

However.... what you wrote triggered a thought in my head that those phrases may exactly describe what is in store for humanity and that I sort of "acted it out" in microcosm.

Yeah i was having the same thought...then read the 1996 session posted in page 1

A: Everything reflects macrodynamically and microdynamically. We suggest you absorb for now; and, fear not! For it is not imminent!

but that was 18 years ago...is it now imminent?

Thank you people for this session.

I was also thinking about the symbolism of the fall of Laura. Her sufferance also. Her physical pain. And the message of the C's talking about how humanity will suffer.

Thanks for the session. Take care of yourself. We don't like to know that you are in pain. Maybe in your pain there is a message for us, also. Surely.

Laura said:
Weller said:
Thanks for this transcript. The patterns of phrases is interesting in this one--certain words pertaining to Laura's physical trauma in conjunction with the question about stone (bone?) pestles that have hidden value in their tones/sound.

The power of sound...including words. The words in this transcript have multiple meanings--e.g. a "terrible fall" discussed on the day before the autumnal equinox. I couldn't help but wonder how much use of the phrases like "pain in the as@" or "pulled the rug out from under" or "fall of man" or "lay it all on the line" had been in use recently by the group, around the time of the accident--the fall as a physical manifestation of vulnerability of the group(?), associated with verbalization of inconvenience/frustration/obstacles, tripping up, being unseated, etc. Spoken words have power in a directly physical way, particularly in a negative or distracted frame of mind, when we may not be as mindful to consciously direct their meaning? Reminds me of the broken iron pan handle episode, only this one is obviously much more traumatic and painful. What a bummer, literally (sorry...couldn't resist). :/ Hope Laura is feeling much better soon!

No, none of those words are things we say on any regular basis as you suggest.

However.... what you wrote triggered a thought in my head that those phrases may exactly describe what is in store for humanity and that I sort of "acted it out" in microcosm.

Thanks Laura for airing that thought....so we'd best pull our socks up very carefully from now on for the C's have reminded us often enough that all things manifest microdynamically and macrodynamically and what's happened to you indicates that connection getting all fired up.

Hope you start to feel better soon, Laura and thank you for putting together this most recent session. A helpful reminder in this session to be vigilant.

Another amazing session, thank you very much!! and my best wishes for recovery dear Laura. A couple of months my mother severely fractured her arm, dodging our black kitty, and has been very complicated, but I could not see any signs about it... greetings !!

Yas said:
Thank you so much Laura for doing this session even with all that pain! And the others for being there, putting it together and doing all the things that you do!

I wish you a good recovery and the best to all of you!

Take care! :ninja:

I second that and wish you speedy recovery with all that work you plan to do.
:hug:

Kaigen said:
Yas said:
Thank you so much Laura for doing this session even with all that pain! And the others for being there, putting it together and doing all the things that you do!

I wish you a good recovery and the best to all of you!

Take care! :ninja:

I second that and wish you speedy recovery with all that work you plan to do.
:hug:
I second that too. Although, I wish you a slowly painless recovery, without worrying of all the work you plan to do. Sorry, is just that, I have the influence of the fall of my mother from a couple of months back, I have this impression that if "you do not slow down a bit, life will take the decision for you", it usually comes in the most variate forms, mostly, those that one gets more desesperated, because feeling restrained is awful.

Be well, thank you for your efforts.

Signs are always captious, I usually do not know if there are signs or I just focus on certain things, and more often I enter the maze of the predator's mind. Tend to get more confuse and, decide to flip page.

Fwiw Laura, it seems to me with injury (have been there too) that the prospects seem rather daunting given what you do, to have to lay low, so to speak, to stay off your feet and derrière. The temptation to push yourself is ever present, it's natural. Hope you can let go and surrender a wee bit - there are many hands to help you. As said, a good regime of cold/hot i.e. FIR saunas and cold therapy may quicken the healing, along with some topical administrations of some things suggested.

The session denotes, osit, the exponential speed of changes. As observations, there is great individual and social pain growing in communities all over and on so many levels, yet there is the opposite for many as it seems to fly over their heads without regard. The nasty people, the pathocrats, the black-hats have dialed it up and tuned their Machiavellian predispositions. What's coming will be a great collision of all these things and more - nothing is ever easy.

Take care all!

Thanks for the new session everyone!

voyageur said:
Fwiw Laura, it seems to me with injury (have been there too) that the prospects seem rather daunting given what you do, to have to lay low, so to speak, to stay off your feet and derrière. The temptation to push yourself is ever present, it's natural. Hope you can let go and surrender a wee bit - there are many hands to help you. As said, a good regime of cold/hot i.e. FIR saunas and cold therapy may quicken the healing, along with some topical administrations of some things suggested.

The session denotes, osit, the exponential speed of changes. As observations, there is great individual and social pain growing in communities all over and on so many levels, yet there is the opposite for many as it seems to fly over their heads without regard. The nasty people, the pathocrats, the black-hats have dialed it up and tuned their Machiavellian predispositions. What's coming will be a great collision of all these things and more - nothing is ever easy.

Take care all!

Yeah, the sessions are like a sign of things to come, and quickly at that. It is still remarkable and bewildering how many people don't sit up and take notice, when it's almost under everyone's nose at this point!

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Laura. Take good care of yourself, and you are in good hands over there :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom