Session 20 September 2014

Ominous session. Thanks for sharing. :rockon:
Re: the falling accident -- I guess you already found it, but just in case: _http://www.coccyx.org/ especially for the sitting aids and the special chairs. :hug:

Hang in there Laura and take care ! :flowers: This seems a heavy handed reminder for all involved to be vigilant, careful, cautious, and wary at all times. Maybe you needed that now to prevent other, more ugly damage somewhere in the future. Then at least something profitable would come out of this misery.

Now the following: Noko the WonderDog -- does this designate a real dog, or is it a hitherto unknown nickname for some person new around the premises ?

While reading about the pump problems, I couldn't help myself thinking: "Pump and dump scheme" , but that's the miracle of hindsight wisdom (esprit de l' escalier) for you in a nutshell. It might be more applicable to the banking difficulties, though. Dunno.

For me, the most interesting part was the explanation about soul groups. Much to ponder there... :knitting:

And I wholeheartedly agree with Tomek's evaluation of Rabelais's behavior:

As for Rabelais, I think it was inappropriate to ask personal questions like this and kept the session going when Laura clearly mentioned that she was very tired.

Very inconsiderate, almost oblivious to the current reality, self absorbed, and internally considering to the max. Been there, done that numerous times, thus easy to recognize in somebody else -- but still awkwardly painful to see it happen so bluntly.

[quote author= Ellipse]
Laura, if this is broken the important thing is to put bones in place before resoldering. So an x-ray is certainly necessary or perhaps you can find by network a bone setter (but only a very good one which is known to be be good) in you region. [/quote]

I, too, thought an x-ray or MRI may be a good idea to check the alignment. But I wouldn't attempt any re-alignment until after the inflammation subsides. And depending on the type of fracture, maybe not even until the fracture heals. It is a difficult injury! and best not to sit, or lean forward when you do sit. Maybe a masseuse table, with the donut hole for the head, would allow you to read or work on a computer while still laying down? Just a thought!

Sending strength for a fast recovery!! :hug: :flowers:

Thanks for the new session Guys and those who quoted previous transcripts to enrich discussed topics with more details.

Laura, I'm sorry to hear about your health issues and I'd like to wish you to recover soon. Just pay attention to what you in a future say - "You always try to do too much" which resulted into lack of awareness within surroundings (even for a such vigilant human being like you) so your body needs some rest now. Everything starts from "the body and immediate environment" as recently C's said.

(Perceval) Was there any vote fraud in the Scottish vote for independence?

A: Yes.

Q: (Kniall) Did they rig it for "No"?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) What was the real percentage of "Yes for Independence" votes?

A: 73%

I knew it! So actually they doubled "No" legitimate votes... I knew something is coming weird when the UK PM said he will kill himself in case majority of people would vote "Yes":
http://www.sott.net/article/285923-David-Cameron-To-Scottish-People-ahead-of-their-referendum-I-ll-Kill-Myself-If-You-Leave

And here you go:
http://www.sott.net/article/286057-Scottish-referendum-result-undoubtedly-rigged

Will Scottish people use these facts for building up their free will and challenging official results we will see soon I guess.

Big Thanks 4 always sharing another session, and a reminder to up the vigilance, by sharing your experiences.
:hug: to all whom are going through major attack vectors, and hope you all will come through for the better.

Side note:
I was driving the local country road the other day to run a chore down to the main village. I always try, to maintain a cautious, and a defense mode behind the wheel, as some of the locals, and especially the out of town tourist drive like the bats out hell. This is also compounded that they can be preoccupied on cell phones, or a bit wreck-less by being in a hurry. Am's are rush hour which is like the witching hour.

As i made my way through the winding narrow roads, i noticed a fellow on a tractor twisting fresh cut hay to in rows to dry on an open field on a small straight away a head of me.

As i drove closer on the road i kept him in my peripheral vision while looking straight ahead going a few clicks below the the posted speed limit.

He was moving pretty fast on his tractor with an extended set of forks protruding head high in his seated position. There was a rock wall that ends his traversing, and he will turn to spin another row of hay going the opposite way.

Just as he made that rock wall to turn around, i passed his juncture with his forks protruding past the rock wall in my path. Luckily i was aware, and swerved out of the way just in time, or i would been decapitated or at least impacted.

I kept going (what was i to do get out of the car, and yell, provoking a confrontation, which would have been pointless), and he kind of waved know that he had almost EFT-up. I believe that part of the vigilance came, in seeing this guy earlier in the week working another field in very hurried sort way, and it kind of caught my eye.

So after that situation, i am thinking that this kind of activity (attack), comes in pairs. So now i've got the bat goggles :cool2:.

And sure enough, down the road there is a blind spot curve with 2 buildings opposite each other that i will always slow to make that blind narrow turn. Knowing (from past situations), that other drivers will take that turn claiming both lanes at excessive speeds, in a blind spot, idiots.

Sure enough, as i came to this junction, i slowed to crawl, and a big truck (or it may have been a large car) came barreling around the turn taking both lanes.

At that point i had stopped just before it happened, and thought OK the lizards are on the prowl vectoring though the brigade of zombies with no common sense. Taskmasters choice.

I stayed extra cognizant, (just in case) with no issues from that point on.

:halo: It is crazy out there. "KPIE"

Attachments

• To close for comfort.jpg
    To close for comfort.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 408
  • Vector-crazy-driver.jpg
    Vector-crazy-driver.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 400
Andromeda said:
Session Date: September 20th 2014

A: Bacterial overgrowth. Enough personal questions. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Anyone else notice that the c's / members lose energy when personal questions are asked (STS) and the session runs down..

So long as the energy has somewhere to go (STO), it can keep flowing and the channel is strong. Once it is restricted, everything closes down. I see the same thing in my spatial resonance (free energy) experiments; the more mass that is added (while still spatially resonant), the more energy is available to the system, so long as the flow is not restricted.

Interesting session, thanks for getting it out to us so quickly.

Thanks for sharing. Really sorry to hear about your fall Laura, I hope it heals as soon as can be. :flowers:

73% voted yes, wow! But perhaps no surprise really. The figures they came up with seemed too perfect, to balanced 45% vs 55%, just close enough to seem genuine, credible, and a margin just big enough for folk to shrug it off in a “oh well, fair enough” way. Too perfect.

Thank you for the new session.

(Pierre) I have another question if we can change topic. There is this French scientist who discovered those Paleolithic pestles made of rock. For decades they thought they were used to crush seeds or whatever. By chance, he dropped one - and he's a musician - and he found that it sounded good when it hit the ground. So, he started to analyze all these pestles. He found that each of them was tuned. Each of them generated a perfect note. Now their hypothesis is that the pestles weren't pestles, but a musical instrument. Are these pestles only used as musical instruments?

Is it possible to see somewhere how these pestles look like?

"A: A soul group is an affiliation that can be due to origin or graduation.

Q: (L) You mean that souls can be part of a soul group if they have the same origin, as in some bigger soul or oversoul or something? And then they can also acquire or grow or get affiliations with other souls because of their vibrational frequencies due to their experience or growth or whatever?

A: Close enough."

I've been reading the Trilogy of Thomas Campbell called 'My Big TOE' (TOE = Theory of Everything) and he mentions consciousness being able to give 'birth' to new forms of consciousness. The new forms of consciousness being subsets of the larger consciousness that created them.

Thus, the 'Soul Group' of ORIGIN may be related to that concept. That is, members of that kind of Soul Group are related and have some of the characteristics of the 'oversoul' (to use Laura's terminology) from which they are derived.

The concept of Soul Group 'Graduation' may be related to Campbell's emphasis on 'growing up', that is, becoming more aware, decreasing entropy and increasing the quality of your consciousness. Thus, the subset consciousness grows and may even surpass the parent consciousness that gave birth to it.

Zee Ley said:
Thank you for the new session.

(Pierre) I have another question if we can change topic. There is this French scientist who discovered those Paleolithic pestles made of rock. For decades they thought they were used to crush seeds or whatever. By chance, he dropped one - and he's a musician - and he found that it sounded good when it hit the ground. So, he started to analyze all these pestles. He found that each of them was tuned. Each of them generated a perfect note. Now their hypothesis is that the pestles weren't pestles, but a musical instrument. Are these pestles only used as musical instruments?

Is it possible to see somewhere how these pestles look like?

If you put "Paleolithic pestles" in a search engine, then click on "images", there are several photos to give you an idea of what they look like. I didn't find anything specific for the French ones.

Lilou,

I actually tried the same trick before:) Anyway it is curious to see such well explained things from slightly different angle. Fascinating...

Thank you so much Laura for doing this session even with all that pain! And the others for being there, putting it together and doing all the things that you do!

I wish you a good recovery and the best to all of you!

Take care! :ninja:

Thanks for this transcript. The patterns of phrases is interesting in this one--certain words pertaining to Laura's physical trauma in conjunction with the question about stone (bone?) pestles that have hidden value in their tones/sound.

The power of sound...including words. The words in this transcript have multiple meanings--e.g. a "terrible fall" discussed on the day before the autumnal equinox. I couldn't help but wonder how much use of the phrases like "pain in the as@" or "pulled the rug out from under" or "fall of man" or "lay it all on the line" had been in use recently by the group, around the time of the accident--the fall as a physical manifestation of vulnerability of the group(?), associated with verbalization of inconvenience/frustration/obstacles, tripping up, being unseated, etc. Spoken words have power in a directly physical way, particularly in a negative or distracted frame of mind, when we may not be as mindful to consciously direct their meaning? Reminds me of the broken iron pan handle episode, only this one is obviously much more traumatic and painful. What a bummer, literally (sorry...couldn't resist). :/ Hope Laura is feeling much better soon!

Thank you all for the session! And I also want to wish you a speedy recovery, Laura.

A: Ileaghona of Cassiopaea source present. Energies are difficult due to global EM patternings at this "time".

Q: (L) I guess the obvious question is to ask: Why?

A: Widespread suffering prewave approaches.

Q: (Pierre) So it's the suffering of human beings that has an influence on the global EM pattern?

A: Yes. When the levels rise, balancing will begin in earnest.

Interesting stuff. In particular, I am confused as to how to read this statement.

"A: A soul group is an affiliation that can be due to origin or graduation.

Q: (L) You mean that souls can be part of a soul group if they have the same origin, as in some bigger soul or oversoul or something? And then they can also acquire or grow or get affiliations with other souls because of their vibrational frequencies due to their experience or growth or whatever?

A: Close enough."

More to think about.

Back
Top Bottom