Session 21 December 2012

dantem said:
#03-11-1995
"...by going for the [pot of] gold we aligned ourselves with 4D STS"

If it's still there then it's a trap! :lol:

A: Yes. The cosmic mind sends many clues, but who is listening? And you know what the result of not listening is!

pavlink said:
Sure.
That was my point.
Laura is to answer.
When is the Durin's Day?

Hi pavlink,

It would be great if you could post an intro in the newbies section of the forum if you're interested in further participating. That way we can get to know you a bit better. It doesn't have to be long, just a little about yourself and how you found the forum. :)

Thank you, Laura, and everyone else, for sharing this interesting session!

Thanks for the session Laura & Co.

This bit got me thinking a bit differently than I have for some time:
Muxel said:
Now from the transcript on 9-11:
Q: (L) We watched one film that showed a strange, dark object, shooting down towards the ground. What was that?
A: 4th Density energy surge.
Q: (L) Where was it surging from and to?
A: Dome of destruction energy time lock to ground.
Q: (L) Are you saying that there was a dome of a time lock over this area? Do you mean that they put a "time lock" over this area so that they could "harvest" bodies or energy?
A: Close.
Q: (BT) Was there any other purpose besides harvest?
A: Gathering records, gold, soul extraction, he said.
Q: (L) What does "he said" mean?
A: Journeyman.
Q: (L) Who or what is a "journeyman?"
A: Informant.
Q: (L) So there is a "journeyman" who is the informant from whom you obtained the information regarding the question?
A: 4th Density STO observer.
Q: (L) What did they want the gold for?
A: 4th density uses gold for technology.

I have been watching the blatant manipulation occurring in both the Gold & Silver markets. I had thought that it was an attempt to force the price down so that central banks could repossess some of what has been deposited in UK and USA bullion banks but which is now widely rumoured to have been stolen or sold on paper many times over. In essence I thought that central banks have the interests of their own countries at heart & are preparing to weather the coming financial explosions in USA & EU.

I feel foolish :-[

If you consider that the financial houses are all part of a tightly knit group who work together for their own selfish purposes, that theory doesn't hold at all. If you add in a use for gold in 4D, you add an extra dimension to the already legendary greed of these folks nevermind what sort of technology is being referred to. Food manufacture? Energy? Medical? Transport? Weapons?

I guess that countries who have managed to get some of their gold back before the "jig is up" are only doing so in the interests of those at the top of the financial/political food chain, to ensure that they maintain the advantage in 4D

What a sobering thought.

truth seeker said:
pavlink said:
Sure.
That was my point.
Laura is to answer.
When is the Durin's Day?

Hi pavlink,

It would be great if you could post an intro in the newbies section of the forum if you're interested in further participating. That way we can get to know you a bit better. It doesn't have to be long, just a little about yourself and how you found the forum. :)

If we don't have it already, I think we should require that people who sign up to participate here should be over 18 years of age physically and/or mentally. pavlink needs to grow up and get over his/her/its attachment to literary fantasy.

Hi, Laura and everone,

Thank you again for your continuing amazing work and for making this session available so quickly. The C's' insights, and your own, really uncover the meaning of what happens in the world and in our experience.

Only saw this new post a few minutes ago, but I've been checking each day; seems like something was getting in the way, interruptions, an internet outage, ... hmmm

I do not know if it can be relevant in some sense but the fact is that gold buying houses (pawn shops or similar) have been proliferating widely in Europe, especially here in Spain. FWIW

Tristan said:
I do not know if it can be relevant in some sense but the fact is that gold buying houses (pawn shops or similar) have been proliferating widely in Europe, especially here in Spain. FWIW

I think that's happening everywhere considering the rise in gold price and the money "suction" (from the masses) that have been going on for some time now.

Hello!
Thank you for the information.
You justified my presumptions about those horrible killings.
I guess I'm thinking in right direction( unfortunately).
My family and I have changed our diet thanks to you,
so I think we'll survive January.
I wish all of you all the best during holidays and in the next year.
Kisses. Martina.
You are the best.

I picked up somewhere that the Roman empire financed their wars and other excesses by looting gold from the peoples north of their borders, who are today generally referred to as "Celts", so it would be plausible that they lost a shipment of loot somewhere - after all people are still finding sunken Spanish ships full of valuables looted from the Americas from the time of the conquista.

For those who want to check the plausibility of this stash existing as described (ingots in 2 cubic meters iirc), here is something I was allowed to photograph several years back:

This is 500g at .9999 purity, it is about 1cm high. Those purported 40T would be more than 80.000 of these by volume - perhaps around 90K-95K of them because it is doubtful that back in 100 BCE they had technology to refine gold to more than 90 (.9000) purity.​

The most astonishing thing (to me) about gold is that it lets many people lose their ability to think in a clear way - it provokes something I call the "Gollum Reflex": they go all "my preshiousssss" at the sight of even small quantities of gold. Just try this: confront anybody with an ounce of gold (a coin), current value is about 1260EUR, and show them 2000 EUR (or USD) in bills and notice how different they react to both items. Silver does not cause that kind of craze in people.
A warning in case anybody decides to start looking around: in Germany there is a large semi-legal scene of people scouring the landscape with metal detectors who are often enough at odds with the authorities over who owns what piece of disinterred hardware. There have been raids and some juicy fines meted out over the years.

Laura, since you are looking at the Mithraists, are you aware of _http://one-evil.org ? It belongs to an Australian who says that the Catholic Church is basically the cult of Cybele (and Dagon and Inanna and the whole lot of evil gods of ME origin) operating under another name, people who sacrifice children (and rape them) because of their "inner cult" religion. He also explains that the church looks askance at homosexuality because (my memory and interpretation) it is an act of so high cultic value that it should not be practiced by people outside of their inner circle of initiates. There is also a reference to gold. Thought that you'd be interested.

name said:
The most astonishing thing (to me) about gold is that it lets many people lose their ability to think in a clear way - it provokes something I call the "Gollum Reflex": they go all "my preshiousssss" at the sight of even small quantities of gold. Just try this: confront anybody with an ounce of gold (a coin), current value is about 1260EUR, and show them 2000 EUR (or USD) in bills and notice how different they react to both items. Silver does not cause that kind of craze in people.

This makes me remember a passage of the Wave (I dont remember where) where it is told how 4D STS can make you addicted to matter (whether it is primal matter, food, materialism in general). So when you know that gold is used for 4D tech and that some 3D people get addicted to gather gold for themselves, then you have slaves who are unaware of what they 'truly do'.

Thanks for the session Laura and the team!

I was also thinking along the lines of the 40T of gold and 4D tech.
The C's are just letting Laura know that after the realm border crossing, they will "hit the ground running" by using the 40T of gold for 4D tech. :lol:

Also regarding the 40T of gold reference in this latest session, I'm also reminded of Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist.
Although the search was for the treasure, the real treasure was the "alchemical transmutation" of the soul and the physical treasure only turned up after that. But the physical treasure was just a bonus; the physical treasure pales in comparison to the alchemical transmutation of the protagonist's journey.

So enough with the gold. It is just a distraction. Work on yourself now in 3D, have a cup of bone broth, light up a cig, and maybe, hopefully, we will all see each other on the other side. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom