Session 21 December 2012

Albeit said:
Hi. I believe that there are many negative aliens around us. They have been here eons and their objective is to steal the souls of some of us so they can be immortal. But I also believe that these called "Cassiopaeans" are definitely manipulating Laura quite well. They are not different from any other aliens channeled these days. They talked about the 21st of December... They knew that nothing would pass. What about the "black death" coming?, the" WAVE"? The same as the Mayan Calendar. Just BS like the rest of all these aliens out there. Nothing will happen now, later or in 30 years. Take what I say to the bank. Now, with all due respect, Laura can carry on listening to their BS and writing more and more books to make more and more money because never is enough, isn't it? As long as we have more and more gullible people ready to believe anything in the world ... very sad.

Greetings! :shock:

What is really sad is that we have ignorant people coming here, into our house, to show us the "errors of our ways" when, in all actuality, they are really showing us how ignorant they really are. They act as if they have some knowledge about us when everything they say shows that they are the ones who know nothing. They just parrot the lies of others - talk about gullible!

Nienna Eluch said:
Albeit said:
Hi. I believe that there are many negative aliens around us. They have been here eons and their objective is to steal the souls of some of us so they can be immortal. But I also believe that these called "Cassiopaeans" are definitely manipulating Laura quite well. They are not different from any other aliens channeled these days. They talked about the 21st of December... They knew that nothing would pass. What about the "black death" coming?, the" WAVE"? The same as the Mayan Calendar. Just BS like the rest of all these aliens out there. Nothing will happen now, later or in 30 years. Take what I say to the bank. Now, with all due respect, Laura can carry on listening to their BS and writing more and more books to make more and more money because never is enough, isn't it? As long as we have more and more gullible people ready to believe anything in the world ... very sad.

Greetings! :shock:

What is really sad is that we have ignorant people coming here, into our house, to show us the "errors of our ways" when, in all actuality, they are really showing us how ignorant they really are. They act as if they have some knowledge about us when everything they say shows that they are the ones who know nothing. They just parrot the lies of others - talk about gullible!

So true!! Sure Albeit, we'll take what you say "to the bank," because that seems to be where BS belongs these days :evil:

pavlink said:
Anyone, who is seriously after gold, should consider Erebor.
The home of the Folk of Durin
You would say that is undreamed of treasure.
First you need to figure out when the back door is projected
The Durin's Day.

Erebor is a fictional realm for dwarves in JRR Tolkien's fantasy world, as far as I know. I'm not sure if you are joking or not, but if you are serious I don't think this forum is for you.

I also want to thank you for this session here. Again, it is a thought-provoking one, leaving me with mixed feelings - which I don't perceive as a bad sign...

And I hope, you all - Chateau and other forum members - experience some nice festive days with your beloved ones!

Hesper said:
pavlink said:
Anyone, who is seriously after gold, should consider Erebor.
The home of the Folk of Durin
You would say that is undreamed of treasure.
First you need to figure out when the back door is projected
The Durin's Day.

Erebor is a fictional realm for dwarves in JRR Tolkien's fantasy world, as far as I know. I'm not sure if you are joking or not, but if you are serious I don't think this forum is for you.

J. R. R. Tolkien is one of the great philosophers of the ages.
His world is an alchemical cryptogram of the great work.

pavlink said:

So what exactly were you trying to say with your Tolkien reference? How does that contribute to the discussion?

Windmill knight said:
pavlink said:

So what exactly were you trying to say with your Tolkien reference? How does that contribute to the discussion?

Why you would go after pot of gold ( 40 tons )?
While you could still pursue accomplishment of alchemical transmutation.

pavlink said:
Why you would go after pot of gold ( 40 tons )?
While you could still pursue accomplishment of alchemical transmutation.

Did you miss this bit?

Gimpy said:
It makes me wonder if the real 'gold' isn't the books that are being written and the training of one's mind that matters here...?

The training/attunement of the mind is not unidimensional, and the alchemical transmutation does have a physical field in which it takes place.

Also this:

A: Only you will know, and only will it make sense when you have uncovered the clues by the sweat of your brow.

The take away, was work, work, work, in order to discover, uncover, reveal.

bngenoh said:
A: Only you will know, and only will it make sense when you have uncovered the clues by the sweat of your brow.

The take away, was work, work, work, in order to discover, uncover, reveal.

Sure.
That was my point.
Laura is to answer.
When is the Durin's Day?

It is always amazing how one can focus on a certain issue and completely miss the big picture. The buried gold thing came out within the framework of a historical research that sheds light on the causal loop we seem to be entrapped in. The most important, as discussed in the thread is how to escape the cyclical destructions (symbolically building an ark) with the right seeing of signs and acting accordingly. The obsession with the gold issue reminds me of the failed alchemists who didn't understand that the whole process was mainly about the transmutation of the soul, and kept digging in the dirt trying a useless material transmutation. The question about digging for the lost gold has been answered here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29988.msg387283.html#msg387283

There are multiple scenarios in which life unfolds and in turn, in particular, in which we develop our own and by extension we can deduce the others. Do not think it's too much work to know where you're riding your scene “Albait”: Flatland. And from what you say, bank account, fabulous, but I assure you that if you put it in a bank account as you suggest I can go to jail, because the bank will only accept cash and they too, despite all the monstrous deception have their codes, otherwise you put in your account and run the first mirror, and see what is reflected there. YOUR simply flat. May I make an observation, you're missing the sports program of the weekend!!!
And this time no, I can not say Greetings!

mkrnhr said:
... The most important, as discussed in the thread is how to escape the cyclical destructions (symbolically building an ark) with the right seeing of signs and acting accordingly. ...

When is the Durin's Day?

mkrnhr said:
It is always amazing how one can focus on a certain issue and completely miss the big picture. The buried gold thing came out within the framework of a historical research that sheds light on the causal loop we seem to be entrapped in. The most important, as discussed in the thread is how to escape the cyclical destructions (symbolically building an ark) with the right seeing of signs and acting accordingly. The obsession with the gold issue reminds me of the failed alchemists who didn't understand that the whole process was mainly about the transmutation of the soul, and kept digging in the dirt trying a useless material transmutation. The question about digging for the lost gold has been answered here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29988.msg387283.html#msg387283

Very well said mkrnhr! Thanks for that. :)

I got to wonder if the mention made by the C's of a huge pile of gold waiting somewhere wasn't to make all the crazies/puffers come out of the woodwork somehow ?

Tigersoap said:
I got to wonder if the mention made by the C's of a huge pile of gold waiting somewhere wasn't to make all the crazies/puffers come out of the woodwork somehow ?

Surely it's good advertisement for energizer bunnies :)

#03-11-1995
"...by going for the [pot of] gold we aligned ourselves with 4D STS"

If it's still there then it's a trap! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom