Session 21 December 2012

I dont know if someone already mention this, but this is the first time I can remember that the C´s didnt gave a name (they were not asked to).

DreamGod said:
I dont know if someone already mention this, but this is the first time I can remember that the C´s didnt gave a name (they were not asked to).

That's true. They didn't give their name and it's the first time for me as well, but then again, the names only served as an identifier for us, I think.

Laura said:
What is freaking unbelievable to me as I read all this history is exactly how much everything stays the same; they never learn! Over and over and over again. Still the wars go on, the taxes go up, nothing is being done about anything that really matters or could make a difference. Why, oh why, oh WHY do they never learn??? Geezus! All a person has to do is study history to see where doing this or that always, always, always ends? It's like all the people in charge fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. And at least 50% of the population everywhere (or more) just follow along behind them. It's jaw dropping the stuff I've been putting together.

This Laura, has been something I have thought about many times. That humans just do not get it. Have been working my way through Mouravieff's Gnosis book one and last night I read this;
chapter 16 page 162
We are living in an extraordinary time. In the traditional language, we are entering an era under the sign of the mystery of the Accomplishment. This mystery of Accomplishment is being realized in various degrees on all planes of the lateral octave of our Ray of Creation. It applies integrally to organic life on Earth, and therefore to humanity, whose center of gravity is situated in the Christian world.
The whole of humanity will be saved anew, and the menace of the Fire predicted by the apostle Peter will be averted if a new governing elite, composed of men who have attained at least levels 4 and 5, is formed in the near future. If this is not the case, then there are enough indications today to attest to the clairvoyance that inspired the words of the apostle:

'the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in that day the heavens shall pass away with a great noise; the elements, set on fire, shall be dissolved, the earth and the works that are therein shall be burned up. It will mean that the experiment would have proved unfruitful and, after having erased all traces of the past, the divine Will will begin a new experiment, once more starting from zero'

He wrote this in 1961! Now I understand the whole Christian overtones are to be placed in it's proper perspective, yet I could not help thinking exactly what you have stated above. It's like banging one's head against a wall for millennia. There is no lessons learned from the past because history/liestory, is written for the most part by the victors. Plus we have a manipulating entity fiddling around without most of the 'world' knowing about it. Can we imagine if the man behind the curtain was reveled? Still I think most people would not believe and go about their mundane lives, status quo. Think if 'Jesus, the messiah' did return and start to preach, that his followers would put him in a mental institution or worse.

When in college and having to do a research paper, I would walk into a library and be frozen in my tracks because I did not know where to start. Always got a grade B or less due to not enough research done. For me I just do not have the capability nor the capacity to do research as you do, nor compile in a way that makes sense. You are truly our Amazing Grace, and for this there are no words to express the gratitude enough.

Hi. I have not had much opportunity to read the forum or post lately but was glad to be able to log in to pick up the new session. Thank you for putting it out so quickly.

The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses.

For me and some of my friends who have been discussing it recently. The level of acceptance within the population of the ex-judicial murders/assassination by drone are a recent and appalling development. On a par with the bland acceptance given to the torture inflicted in Guatanamo Bay. I understand there have been articles in some of the UK papers describing the terror these killings from the air have created in the areas where they are being perpetrated. It reminded us of the the reactions Londoners described to the Nazi V1 and V2 bombing in WW2. One wonders how soon these drones will be used elsewhere for something more than the surveillance which is admitted now.

Mod: Fixed quotation boxes.

Don Genaro said:
excellence372 said:
I feel compelled to say that the sessions in 1994 where Cassiopaeans mentioned of the invasion didn't feel the least symbolic to me... It wasn't symbolic... They admitted that grays were planning to openly take over the planet, 36 million nephilim arriving in 3 ships and this would happen within 18 years from then......

they mentioned the realm border to wave to arrive in that time....... just saying, to point out conspiracy of psychopaths, how they will be implementing their ideas and food crisis doesn't seem like a very higher intellegence to me.....

why couldn't you have done a session before that date to say absolutely nothing is gonna happen? what i see is that you are not really standing up for anything...
It sounds to me like you're using this material in a selective way. I see from your other posts that you are a fan of Bashar and that you have read the Cassiopean transcripts for several years. Question is, have you read the Cassiopean transcripts "in context"? I mean, have you read the Wave series? Because your question here is pretty much answered there. If you're looking for a short, easy answer, I'm afraid you might not find one.
Voyageur also has a valid point above about corruption of information and the fact that no source is going to be 100% accurate - accuracy depending on the channel.
There was a thread devoted to predictions started here several months ago. If you read that you will see that nobody was expecting the Nephilim. Also, I think the fact that they waited for December 21st to do a session suggests that they expected to be doing business as usual as opposed to fighting off spaceships ;)
I have just found the "quote" button top right. ;)
This reaction from excellence372 surprised me because I tend to have moved in precisely the opposite direction. I am not in a position to say much about 36 million nephilim and must take such statements on trust, but I can very much see the truth of a psychopathic take-over of the body politic and I can recognise the evidence for its presence in history and also the necessity for some "high strangeness" extra-dimensional shenanigans to explain the patterns of this history. I can also recognise these same sorts of patterns and forces operating within the lives and the present moment mind-streams of my self and those I know. So to me the current focuses of this forum and the work being done and the way in which it is being carried out represent a remarkable maturing of understanding of the messages from the Cassiopaeans. The creation of an open-to-all 4th way school on the internet is brave and noble. The investigation of the hidden movements of history and within ourselves timely and apposite.
I feel compelled to say this. :)

Today there's been another shooting of two fireman with two others injured in NY. An assault rife was used and the Fire Chief reported that there may have been 'one or more' shooters. See article on SOTT here. With this happening on the tail of the Sandy Hook shootings, I'm wondering the 'next stage after accepted assassinations' that the C's referred to in this session might include scheduled Greenbaums going off?

A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.

(...)

A: We have also covered densities and that sort of thing. Your planet is definitely moving through a transition as all the many things you note and discuss point toward. However what is apparent now is temporary.

Q: (L) So, the things like sinkholes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, the strange noises in the sky, electrical charges... All of that stuff are symptoms of this transition? Is that what you're saying?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And that's only temporary?

A: Yes. And UFOs become more obvious during such transitions.

(...)

Q: (Belibaste) Okay, that's what we thought. (L) Next question? (Perceval) They made a comment in there about assassinations. They made a reference to major steps being like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. Is that what the Sandy Hook massacre was?

A: Well, we had in mind things like JFK, RFK, John Lennon, Diana, and others of note. Of course the Sandy Hook affair was an assassination of sorts, but more along the line of psyops with an objective.

Q: (Perceval) You said that it was more along the line of psyops with a specific goal…

A: Remind people how much they need the chancellor and his pals!

Q: (L) Like the scene in “V for Vendetta”. (Perceval) How many individuals were involved in the killings of the people at Sandy Hook?

A: 5

Q: (Perceval) Was the younger guy, Adam, involved? Did he shoot anybody?

A: He shot but did he hit anything???

Q: (L) I would say they involved him. They had him mind-controlled or hypnotized, he had a gun in his hand, ya know... He's undoubtedly pulling the trigger and shooting. (Belibaste) Like Sirhan Sirhan. He was shooting, but he wasn't the real killer. (L) He was there making a lot of noise. Like that French military disaster where they were showing off for the public and supposed to be using blanks, and somebody had live ammunition. Well, he may have had blanks. (Perceval) Did the people who planned Sandy Hook, did they have a plan to include his brother Ryan?

A: Not necessarily.

Q: (Perceval) Did none of the staff that survived or anybody see that there were five people, and not just one?

A: No. But even if they did, remember the Pentagon and Flight 77.

Q: (L) I would say that the ones who actually saw them were dead. They were the ones who were killed. (Perceval) And the people that did this, were they part of an overt US government agency like the CIA or something? Or was it something more murky and hidden?

A: Murky is right. By the way, 5 people includes support, not all shooters with visibility.

Q: (Perceval) It was pretty sick. (L) So was 9/11. So was JFK's assassination. So was Bobby Kennedy's. So was Martin Luther King's. So was Diana's. So was John Lennon's. (Perceval) I know, but you're talking about shooting 20 6-year-old children. (L) Well, look at what they did here in France. Mohammed Merah. (Perceval) But this is just... There are 20 of them. (L) How many were killed up there in Norway? (Thorbiorn) 78, I think. Yeah, with the Breivik shooting, how many shooters were there with that one? (L) Well, that one was pretty much a crazy guy, because they've got him on trial. When they get somebody on trial, it's usually because it's a crazy guy. When the shooter is dead, you can bet that something else was going on. (Ailen) Well, Sirhan... (Perceval) There's a level of personal involvement... Well, I shouldn't be surprised. (L) Well, yeah, why would any of us be surprised? That's the thing. (Thorbiorn) For Breivik, there have been some rumors that there were other people involved. He was framed as the only one. (Belibaste) 78 is a lot for one person to shoot. (L) Yeah. Maybe we should ask. Was there anybody else involved with this Breivik shooting?

A: Out of sight, yes.

Q: (Perceval) Snipers. (Belibaste) Scopes and rifles...

A: Practice run!

Q: (Andromeda) On the same day as Sandy Hook, and the following day, there were a lot of other attacks. There was the slashing of school children in China, and there were a couple of other people with boxcutters, and the guy who was picked up who had 47 guns and had claimed he was gonna do a school shooting or something. What was up with that?

A: All of these types of events are "covered" by HAARP and that cannot be restricted at will.

Q: (L) So in other words they turn on the HAARP thing to muddle people's brains. While they're brains are all turned into tapioca, they do their deed. Then, of course, the thing being turned on and people's brains being muddled, people who are already on the edge or susceptible go off the deep end along with the targets. Is that it?

A: Exactly.

Q: (Andromeda) What about all the coincidences with the Batman movie, with the Sandy Hook reference in the Batman movie? (Perceval) Is that something like that 9/11 mass consciousness signaling to itself?

A: Yes. The cosmic mind sends many clues, but who is listening? And you know what the result of not listening is!

In the 'not really sure of what to make of it department' it's interesting that this session talks about electrical phenomenon and UFO's becoming apparent during a transition, which occurred during the same time as these shootings are going on.

The C's talked about how Greenbaums are programmed to go off all at once in the below session. Interestingly there is also electrical activity and 4th density bleedthroughs referenced as occurring during that time frame too:

March 17, 1996
Q: (L) Is there any correlation between the lightning strikes and so forth that have been going on, seemingly coincidental moments in the communications I've been having with Ark?

A: Lightning has been striking elsewhere a lot more too.

Q: (L) So, just in general. There have been more lightning strikes all over the place in general. (T) OK, on the correlations things, to skip from lightning to another question I just thought of. Is there a correlation to the massive power blackouts on the West Coast that have been happening recently, to the government messing around with the HAARP Project, and other related weapons testing systems?

A: Not HAARP.

Q: (T) OK, not HAARP. Something else that they're messing with? (L) Well, why don't we just ask, what's the cause of the blackouts? (T) OK, what's the cause of the blackouts? Good question!

A: 4th density bleed through has many "fun" possibilities.

Q: (L) Oh, fun! (T) 4th density Bleed through? This is part of the bleed through from the different bases on the West Coast?

A: More or less.

Q: (T) Are you aware of the Greenbaum effect? Dr. Greenbaum and his mind control experiments that we've been looking at lately?

Q: Is what's said there factual? I won't say true, but is it factual? Most of it?

A: Close.

Q: (T) OK, the question is, is the fellow that just shot three professors in San Diego, I think it was, the University, before they read his thesis, because he was afraid they would throw his thesis away, and make it look bad, and flunk him. Was he a Greenbaum?

Q: (T) Why did they turn him 'on' at that point?

A: Not correct concept. What if: those programmed in the so called "Greenbaum" projects are preprogrammed to "go off" all at once, and some "malfunction," and go off early?

Q: (L) Oh!!! Can you tell us at approximately what time they're programmed to go off? Because it is a program...

A: Nope.

The evidence from Sandy Hook points to a planned and organized slaughter (as opposed to a Greenbaum going off by accident). If there was more than one shooter in this NY shooting, and since it was directed at firefighters, I wonder if this one was an intentional use of Greenbaums as well.

Shane said:
Today there's been another shooting of two fireman with two others injured in NY. An assault rife was used and the Fire Chief reported that there may have been 'one or more' shooters. See article on SOTT here. With this happening on the tail of the Sandy Hook shootings, I'm wondering the 'next stage after accepted assassinations' that the C's referred to in this session might include scheduled Greenbaums going off?

Yep, and as usual it's vague at best re: details. Interestingly, 2 readers from the area have commented with more info at the end of the SOTT article.

It looks like it was more than one shooter, although the 'official' story now says it was just 1. In the initial reports, a woman witness saw a car speeding off 'about 90 miles an hour' and supposedly now the 'lone shooter' was dead a few houses from where the shooting started.

One neighbour who was walking her dog at the time of the shooing said that she saw a car driving away from the scene at around 90 miles an hour. She said the car was being driven erratically by a male driver and it is believed that the occupant was fleeing the incident...

Laura said:
ADDED: It just occurred to me, maybe that's what the Cs mean on one level: "It's not where you are, but who you are and what you see" that counts. Obviously, those who can see will act according to what is seen and those actions may include dietary and lifestyle changes that preserve their lives while everyone dies around them.

You took the words right out of my mouth Laura, it is what I have realized but haven't verbalized. But to see is one thing, to act upon what is seen is another matter at least from my experience.

“What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence.” - Samuel Johnson.

The above quote speaks to the necessity for consistent action, it is a point that is belabored here, but it's importance can never be overstated, knowledge is useless without the action to back it up.

Ailén said:
Galaxia2002 said:
I think I experimented a dimensional bleeding while I was reading this thread!!!!!

I don't mean to invalidate you, but I think you are making a lot of assumptions there. It's not the only possibility. Our perception can play tricks with us very often. So can our diet, in the effect it has on our mind. Those are just two more possibilities. But it's easier to see "weird" stuff, and convince ourselves that it comes from the outside, than to question our sanity and narratives. As I said, it's not that what you described is impossible. At least, I don't think so. But to use it as the first explanation seems weird. When I read the description, omitting your assumptions, the first thought that came to mind was "Galaxia must have had gluten or too many carbs recently." FWIW. A lot of people have written to us telling all kinds of "dimensional bleeding" experiences, which completely disappeared when they did some psychological and physical cleansing. So, you never know which is which, and better not to give those things more importance than they deserve, other than take them as signs that something is not quite right. And I mean, internally. Only when you eliminate those variables, you are left with some "confirmed strangeness". Now, if you can say you have done all that, then maybe it IS something weird.

The point is, I think, that seeing the signs is not the same as thinking we are seeing them, when we don't apply a scientific method on ourselves too. I hope it helps.

Hi Ailen you are right, I recapitulate and I realize of my wishful thinking. The carbs explanation pass through my mind by seconds but was discarted, maybe I feel some guiltiness in my unconscious mind by not are doing the proper diet, but in this moment I can't cook what I need because I don't have a fridge and the kitchen is not available by the moment so I have to eat more carbs (no gluten) that I normally do in the paleodiet. I am next to buy a refrigerator to can prepare food and have control over it.

Q: (Belibaste) Okay, that's what we thought. (L) Next question? (Perceval) They made a comment in there about assassinations. They made a reference to major steps being like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. Is that what the Sandy Hook massacre was?

A: Well, we had in mind things like JFK, RFK, John Lennon, Diana, and others of note. Of course the Sandy Hook affair was an assassination of sorts, but more along the line of psyops with an objective.

The C's seems to do a light distinction from JFK, RFK, etc and the Sandy hook massacre. But The first also have a component of psyop (greenbaumed murders) so I think they mean assassination of people that is regarded as against the status quo and are very known by people, even famous.

I would like to deepen in this quote, I am not sure I get the big meaning of it

Q: (L) Well, is there any negative karma on society, the judge, the jury, the executioner, if a criminal is brought to trial, found guilty of a heinous crime and then put to death?
A: What about war? What is better? This is open because all are murderers and suicides. It is the supreme lesson you all must learn before you can graduate to ethereal existence. Your thinking is too simplified.

Is it referring to that we are all murderers because in a STS world our actions can lead to the dead of others indirectly, even if we are not aware of that? for example not doing anything against something that harm us in a collective way? (fluoridation, food poison, etc, etc) and suicides because we accept that individually?
It occurs to me also that in our pass/future lives we had committed "formal" crimes/murders so even that you are doing that in this life you have a part that is mourderous and other way of see it is that we have chosen in a level those actions as kill someone by accept playing the "stage game" (agreements to a higher level of consciousness with another entities) that would lead us to lessons as a part of a soul entity

I would like to see others interpretations :)

edit: misspelling/grammar

Galaxia2002 said:
I would like to deepen in this quote, I don't get the big meaning of it

Q: (L) Well, is there any negative karma on society, the judge, the jury, the executioner, if a criminal is brought to trial, found guilty of a heinous crime and then put to death?
A: What about war? What is better? This is open because all are murderers and suicides. It is the supreme lesson you all must learn before you can graduate to ethereal existence. Your thinking is too simplified.

Our STS existence requires that we kill others, whether plants of animals in order to survive, so we are all murderers. On top of that, pretty much all of us participate in the slaughter of other human beings, one way or another, small or large. My taxes paid here in the US go to help fund the war machine that kills innocent people halfway across the world. Some of the food I buy likely comes from a company owned by a conglomerate that is probably involved in stripping water rights of native peoples elsewhere, as another example.

We are all suicides I think, because of what was said above, extended to our own situation. That same war machine I am more or less forced to support will one day turn against the people in the US, in the form of FEMA, DoHS, and others. So in that way I am killing myself. On top of that, there are the incredibly poor food choices that people make, killing themselves slowly.

Shane said:
The C's talked about how Greenbaums are programmed to go off all at once in the below session. Interestingly there is also electrical activity and 4th density bleedthroughs referenced as occurring during that time frame too:

March 17, 1996
A: Not correct concept. What if: those programmed in the so called "Greenbaum" projects are preprogrammed to "go off" all at once, and some "malfunction," and go off early?

Q: (L) Oh!!! Can you tell us at approximately what time they're programmed to go off? Because it is a program...

A: Nope.

The evidence from Sandy Hook points to a planned and organized slaughter (as opposed to a Greenbaum going off by accident). If there was more than one shooter in this NY shooting, and since it was directed at firefighters, I wonder if this one was an intentional use of Greenbaums as well.

Interesting observation. It made me think of Star Wars: Episode III, when Chancellor Palpatine (the Emperor) contacted all of the clones and said "Execute order 66", which caused all of them to turn instantly and kill all of the Jedi. Could that depiction be seen as a form of cosmic mind communication as well, or am I seeing something that is not there (projecting)? It really makes you wonder with the spikes in gun sales after each "event" if there is a far deeper strategy and plan yet to be executed that we cannot even begin to fathom.

Great session Laura, Ark, & team. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Galaxia2002 said:

The C's seems to do a light distinction from JFK, RFK, etc and the Sandy hook massacre. But The first also have a component of psyop (greenbaumed murders) so I think they mean assassination of people that is regarded as against the status quo and are very known by people, even famous.

I think, it's not just this.

They were heroes, who were the epitome of the light side, and were the last raft on the sea of entropy. Accepting their death, people have lost their last hope for the positive outcome on the global scale.

QuantumLogic said:
Interesting observation. It made me think of Star Wars: Episode III, when Chancellor Palpatine (the Emperor) contacted all of the clones and said "Execute order 66", which caused all of them to turn instantly and kill all of the Jedi. Could that depiction be seen as a form of cosmic mind communication as well, or am I seeing something that is not there (projecting)? It really makes you wonder with the spikes in gun sales after each "event" if there is a far deeper strategy and plan yet to be executed that we cannot even begin to fathom.

This part of the film, more reminds me the Nazi's or Bolshevik's revolution, the final destruction of the opposition and the introduction of tyranny. This is the good allegory, of these past events.

The government don't have significant opposition, I doubt that they want a revolution. Rather they just want to keep the protective covers of their position.

Thank you Laura, Ark and all the group for this session and transcript...Gives me a lot of hope for future, even with future turmoil. Also a big hello to all of the new signers for this holiday season...

Back
Top Bottom