Session 21 December 2012

lilies said:
Laura, can you please give the title of the book or papers discussing tobacco smokers resistant during a plague? Thank you.

Laura said:
[..] Plus, in a later plague, after the New World was "discovered" and tobacco was available, it was noted that tobacco smokers were resistant also and parents would have their children smoke a bowl full every day. [..]

Hi lilies,

after reading that thread about Black Death, maybe you would also like to read an article that Ryan X wrote. I can see it was not mentioned in that thread and I think it is really great and worth reading:
http://www.sott.net/article/234667-Pestilence-the-Great-Plague-and-the-Tobacco-Cure

voyageur said:
lilies said:
Laura, can you please give the title of the book or papers discussing tobacco smokers resistant during a plague? Thank you.

You might try reading here about Black Death (assuming you have not read this) until you get a definitive title to your question.

Thank You! Found two.

I have finally gotten through this thread!!!
Thanks to the team for diligently working on getting the information out to those of us that appreciate (obviously excluding abeit, but enough energy has already been wasted on that one :) ) And for all those that added all the other interesting links. I am constantly being reminded how important it is for me to switch to ketogenic diet and ASAP. Tommorow, Trip to the grocery store to stock up on some good healthy animal fats and proteins) especially with the warning of the food price hikes!!!
And already being a smoker, and thinking to myself that there has to be some reason the whole ANTI smoking campaign has gone crazy in the last few years. I was thinking to myself, that if there are some benefits, they probably don't want us knowing about it. Thanks for the sott links. :D

Mrs. Peel said:
no-man's-land said:
Some time ago i tried to buy some tobacco with a 1oz gold coin, the result was the same. They looked at me and said "what is that?" and even after I said that this is a 1oz gold coin, they insisted on euros. Then, after i told them that this gold coin is worth more than 1000 euros (the tobacco 6 euros), i got a suspicious stare and after a few seconds a reply "I don't know, I would like to have real money instead". Huh? The majority have really no clue about value.

Well, I certainly hope your plan was to get 994 euros back in change...

I was so baffled by the first response that they not even knew what it was that i just pushed further because i wanted to know if they (theoretically) would take gold instead of cash. It was an experiment, but the outcome really floored me. I never planned to give my preshiousssss gold away. ;D

Tobacco seems to be recommended but haven't the C's said that the product is corrupted on the market? (can't remember which transcript)

emilien512 said:
Tobacco seems to be recommended but haven't the C's said that the product is corrupted on the market? (can't remember which transcript)

Most brands are. And all manufactured cigarettes in the US have FSC, a 'fire safety' regulation which prevents even 'all natural' cigarette brands - like American Spirit - from manufacturing cigarettes that are actually safe to smoke. Alternative means of acquiring 100% tobacco products or just tobacco in itself and rolling your own is your best option, fwiw.

Or smoke a pipe :cool2: :thup:

Laura said:
Barbarians - The Primitive Celts

Just thought I'd mention that the opening is a load of baloney.

Rome was not a city of paved streets then, the city was mostly built of wood, the Romans were little more than a barbarian tribe themselves at that time. The so-called "barbarians" were neighbors.

The siege never happened as described.

Added: After six minutes of continuous disinformation, I clicked "close".

Yeah, after all your research it was probably painful. But if you sit through it, they end up saying that the celts were quite advanced and rome only expanded on the roads that they laid down themselves, after the stuff about Ceaser, I ended up thinking that the demonization of the celts might have been (probably was) roman propaganda after the fact, in the fashion of Israel ala Palestine was empty or most if not all empires that have become merely "dreams in the past."

FWIW - then there is this - from the Protocols of Zion (No 4) re GOLD.

WE SHALL DESTROY GOD

3. But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the State economy without injury to the well-being of the peoples if it rested upon the foundation of faith in God, upon the brotherhood of humanity, unconnected with the conception of equality, which is negatived by the very laws of creation, for they have established subordination. With such a faith as this a people might be governed by a wardship of parishes, and would walk contentedly and humbly under the guiding hand of its spiritual pastor submitting to the dispositions of God upon earth. This is the reason why IT IS INDISPENSABLE FOR US TO UNDERMINE ALL FAITH, TO TEAR OUT OF THE MIND OF THE "GOYIM" THE VERY PRINCIPLE OF GOD-HEAD AND THE SPIRIT, AND TO PUT IN ITS PLACE ARITHMETICAL CALCULATIONS AND MATERIAL NEEDS.

4. In order to give the GOYIM no time to think and take note, their minds must be diverted towards industry and trade. Thus, all the nations will be swallowed up in the pursuit of gain and in the race for it will not take note of their common foe. But again, in order that freedom may once for all disintegrate and ruin the communities of the GOYIM, we must put industry on a speculative basis: the result of this will be that what is withdrawn from the land by industry will slip through the hands and pass into speculation, that is, to our classes.

5. The intensified struggle for superiority and shocks delivered to economic life will create, nay, have already created, disenchanted, cold and heartless communities. Such communities will foster a strong aversion towards the higher political and towards religion. Their only guide is gain, that is Gold, which they will erect into a veritable cult, for the sake of those material delights which it can give. Then will the hour strike when, not for the sake of attaining the good, not even to win wealth, but solely out of hatred towards the privileged, the lower classes of the GOYIM will follow our lead against our rivals for power, the intellectuals of the GOYIM.

emilien512 said:

Most brands are as stated. Companies add various additives to the tobacco and paper which are nothing short of toxic (which is good for pharmaceutical companies and anti-tobacco campains of course). The best thing to do is to find a good organic tobacco supplier. Not only do they offer 100% natural tobacco but it is generally much cheaper than buying brands (at least here, they are very expensive).

Take a look at the Somking is... good? thread. It contains tons of informations and mention several great suppliers.

Peace.

But wait... what am I doing???

Thank you for the session Laura and all those at Le Château!

I am sorry I forgot to mention it.

Very interesting session as always. Brings another perspective to the whole picture. Violence, murder and even rape, pedophilia now seem to be accepted to various degrees within our society. War against the "bad people", Pope dismissing the gravity of pedophilia whithin the Church, mass murders and shootings used to generate more fear etc. Since 2001 it has been a real escalade of events and now I feel it's about to go to a whole new level.

Who needs aliens when we have psychopaths?

Indeed.

Thank you for the session and for posting it so promptly :) Still working my way through the thread.

Thank you all for this penultimate session. Your dedication and relentless pursuit is my inspiration. Indeed, a trained mind is in tune with the cosmic mind. I am still pondering the new clues. However, I think we should consider that our growth in knowledge has changed how the 4D STS has contrived the current events to fit the illusions of our existence and that they will continue to change the open outcome of the future depending on our keen eye to see their obvious intentions and actions. I feel torn with guilt for the humor I feel as I observe their repeated but escalated acts of cruelty and destruction to the living everywhere. These events are so full of their hubris towards the masses that I have to be in one place to grieve and another to laugh.

lara4unow said:
...I think we should consider that our growth in knowledge has changed how the 4D STS has contrived the current events to fit the illusions of our existence and that they will continue to change the open outcome of the future depending on our keen eye to see their obvious intentions and actions. I feel torn with guilt for the humor I feel as I observe their repeated but escalated acts of cruelty and destruction to the living everywhere...

This ghastly behavior by the pathological "elite" - and whatever they draw their inspiration from - appears across history. Things might appear to be escalating relative to our own earlier experiences within this lifetime, and there are certainly more people on the planet, making abuse possible on a greater scale, but the abuses of the past are horrific in their own right, as are those committed against the designated "have nots" of today. How much things have really changed, and how much we are just going in circles, I don't know.

Hey all,

Interesting session. I visited the forum last night, which happens less often these days as lots of work/reading in my new study area i.e. engineering, is required. The recommended reading list here is still of Highest priority, though, so great thanks to all who took the time to update it!!!. I saw that a new session has been transcribed and read it before I went to sleep.

I had a interesting part of the dream in which I was with my sister and there was an earthquake so we hid under a doorcase (because that's what we are usually advised to do during an earthquake). Just like in the summer earthquake, which had occured in my country earlier ( http://www.sott.net/article/245734-USGS-Earthquake-Magnitude-5-6-Bulgaria ), I was also calm in the dream during the earthquake. At some point, the earthquake stopped and everything started spining (I don't remember in which direction, though). A few moments later, after the spinning had stopped, we started floating above ground and at some point, internally I found a way to amplify the effect and was able to control it i.e. to float around where I wanted and with the tempo that I wanted. At that point onwards, I don't remember much. I am sharing it, because the succession of events occured as if in some algorithmic sequence which also lead to a certain result, and whose meaning I am currently not sure of (if there is any real meaning that is). Please, excuse my English :-[ and have an amazingly productive day :)

Madara Knight said:
Hey all,

Interesting session. I visited the forum last night, which happens less often these days as lots of work/reading in my new study area i.e. engineering, is required. The recommended reading list here is still of Highest priority, though, so great thanks to all who took the time to update it!!!. I saw that a new session has been transcribed and read it before I went to sleep.

I had a interesting part of the dream in which I was with my sister and there was an earthquake so we hid under a doorcase (because that's what we are usually advised to do during an earthquake). Just like in the summer earthquake, which had occured in my country earlier ( http://www.sott.net/article/245734-USGS-Earthquake-Magnitude-5-6-Bulgaria ), I was also calm in the dream during the earthquake. At some point, the earthquake stopped and everything started spining (I don't remember in which direction, though). A few moments later, after the spinning had stopped, we started floating above ground and at some point, internally I found a way to amplify the effect and was able to control it i.e. to float around where I wanted and with the tempo that I wanted. At that point onwards, I don't remember much. I am sharing it, because the succession of events occured as if in some algorithmic sequence which also lead to a certain result, and whose meaning I am currently not sure of (if there is any real meaning that is). Please, excuse my English :-[ and have an amazingly productive day :)
I can relate to your dream too. Had something in the same orientation.

Interesting :)

Back
Top Bottom