Session 21 December 2012

Was there anybody else involved with this Breivik shooting?

A: Out of sight, yes.

Q: (Perceval) Snipers. (Belibaste) Scopes and rifles...

A: Practice run!

Another hint that the PTB is seeking total control upon the masses, and practicing a lot...

FBI classified information about OWS assassination plot

Only one month into the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations last year, plans were formulated to identify key figures in the movement and execute them with a coordinated assault using sniper rifles, new documents reveal.

The revelation - discussed in a heavily redacted FBI memo unearthed late last month through a Freedom of Information Act request - reveals that the Federal Bureau of Investigation was aware of plans for a violent assault on the peaceful protest movement but stayed silent on rumors of an assassination attempt only until now.

dantem said:
Another hint that the PTB is seeking total control upon the masses, and practicing a lot...

I had the same thought when I read that article dantem, but in regards to these particular comments from the Cs:

A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.

[...]

Q: (Belibaste) Okay, that's what we thought. (L) Next question? (Perceval) They made a comment in there about assassinations. They made a reference to major steps being like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. Is that what the Sandy Hook massacre was?

A: Well, we had in mind things like JFK, RFK, John Lennon, Diana, and others of note. Of course the Sandy Hook affair was an assassination of sorts, but more along the line of psyops with an objective.

When I read what the Cs said I wondered who might be targeted next that could be nowadays considered a hero of the masses in the same way as JFK et al were. Then I read about the assassination plots that the FBI was too happy not to reveal, and I thought that was absolutely outrageous, and how can people accept such a thing?? :mad: Those who know about it, that is, because most people wouldn't even know.

If people think it is more or less 'normal' for the FBI to uncover an assassination plot against the leaders of a popular movement, and they choose not to say anything and thus protect the potential killers (and as far as we know such killers could well be high up in the hierarchy), then I'd say that the world is ready for 'the next stage'. :/

Windmill knight said:
...When I read what the Cs said I wondered who might be targeted next that could be nowadays considered a hero of the masses in the same way as JFK et al were. Then I read about the assassination plots that the FBI was too happy not to reveal, and I thought that was absolutely outrageous, and how can people accept such a thing??...

With a belch and another swig of beer, perhaps? Have you looked around at "people" lately? It's scary. Maybe we should be guzzling gluten-free fake beer, so that we don't stand out too much.

Windmill knight said:
dantem said:

I had the same thought when I read that article dantem, but in regards to these particular comments from the Cs:

A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.

[...]

Q: (Belibaste) Okay, that's what we thought. (L) Next question? (Perceval) They made a comment in there about assassinations. They made a reference to major steps being like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. Is that what the Sandy Hook massacre was?

A: Well, we had in mind things like JFK, RFK, John Lennon, Diana, and others of note. Of course the Sandy Hook affair was an assassination of sorts, but more along the line of psyops with an objective.

When I read what the Cs said I wondered who might be targeted next that could be nowadays considered a hero of the masses in the same way as JFK et al were. Then I read about the assassination plots that the FBI was too happy not to reveal, and I thought that was absolutely outrageous, and how can people accept such a thing?? :mad: Those who know about it, that is, because most people wouldn't even know.

If people think it is more or less 'normal' for the FBI to uncover an assassination plot against the leaders of a popular movement, and they choose not to say anything and thus protect the potential killers (and as far as we know such killers could well be high up in the hierarchy), then I'd say that the world is ready for 'the next stage'. :/

Sadly people except what they hear from 'media/propaganda.' Why they believe is because they were conditioned to do that. (as you know of course :))

Many people are already in a box of sorts, from beliefs of religion/politics/their version of history/family, even sports.

It's a lonely world learning and growing, and it hurts and angers anyone who is a seeker.

I guess I have no real point here, except that those of us who have studied that subject and way more, feel the same way about others who refuse to research anything on their own.

Windmill knight said:

That is really the point!

We are at such a level of programming that they can even disclose an eventual killing and get away with it through media manipulation, calibrating every 'next stage' as they please. Than it would be far more easier in the near future, with people worrying more and more for money and food with little time to dig into the news.

Interesting would be to see if any JFK, RFK, Diana is yet around and 'worth' to be killed. Any 'Star' left in opulent Western Countries?

Wow, I missed a lot of reading lately, I was knocked out of the
Internet for almost two months! Now I am catching up...

Thank you Laura for the session! There is a lot to digest!

I am looking forward to obtaining TSHOTW v2 & 3!

Silveryblue said:
lara4unow said:
Thank you all for this penultimate session.

Penultimate = next to last.
Did I miss something or is this a typo/ESL thingy?
Say it ain't so!
:cry:

I wondered about that myself...

I think we can call this a hit for the Cs already:

Q: (L) Hello. Long time no Cs! It's been a long time, hasn't it? How long has been, since Spring? (Perceval) July.

A: Hikes January. Cassiopaea here!

Q: (L) What does "hikes January" mean? (Perceval) Maybe "yikes January"!

A: Prices.

Q: (Perceval) Price hikes. (L) Is that going to be a really significant issue?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Food scarcity becomes more obvious, no longer able to cover it up.

Q: (L) Have they been covering up already existing food scarcity?

A: Oh yes!

Warning of huge food price rise in UK

Canadians warned to get ready for higher food prices in 2013

British food store chain tycoon: Food prices are going to rocket in 2013

Food price hikes in 2013 far higher than predicted by government statistics

Food prices in Sudan on the rise again as wages go up

Food prices push German inflation above ECB ceiling

Cost of food 'not going to stop' rising, warns UK chief scientist

Food price hikes predicted in 2013

...and others.

Also, regarding the topic of assassinations, there is this:

Nicolas Sarkozy ordered the assassination of Hugo Chavez

I wonder if they put this out there to assess how objectionable people think this is?

Windmill knight said:

Q: (L) Hello. Long time no Cs! It's been a long time, hasn't it? How long has been, since Spring? (Perceval) July.

...and others.

I wonder if they put this out there to assess how objectionable people think this is?

Here in Venezuela we are having trouble finding some food like chicken, good meat and floor in the supermarket and almost everywhere else..

Windmill knight said:

...and others.

That's pretty fast. I'm only afraid that it will hit and as always poor people first.

This session is making me even MORE excited to read Horns of Moses when it comes out. :cool2: You guys rock.

Gawan] [quote author=Windmill knight said:

[..]

That's pretty fast. I'm only afraid that it will hit and as always poor people first.
[/quote]

This will not go well.

Been doing some reading about Russian revolution and the earlier century wars. When it came to food, northern people particularly had literally nothing, as was true too, of many centuries passed during upheavals.

Dear
Mrs. Laura,

I am very happy. I'm very thank You and Your Team. I work on esoteric sience very long time. I coudn't find responce some questions in these years. But when I found Your Cassiopaea Transcripts, I get new way my life.
I'm 55 years old. When I was 1,5 years old, I remember very clear, an foreign force, that I know a lizard, visited me as explaine your transcript.
I war all dark force since 1965. My mother is very srong medium, but she averted me in this way. I read too many books. And I get three initiation ceremony Tibet, Egypt and Freemanonary.
I believe that I came or I live Sirius or Cassiope same time.
I believe that I have communications cannal but I can not take any message or note. I made meditations and work re-iki but I can not take any result.
Now could You help me. How I run a way? And Could You ask Your Time Voyagers that they help me.
We are 3 people in Istanbul in Turkey. We work Your Transcripts. We download your transcripts from your page http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php... We want to get a hard copy of transcripts...
I'm very very thank You for help

Best regards
Dr. Pharm. Kuthan SAVAŞÇIN

Back
Top Bottom