Session 21 December 2012

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
voyageur said:
This will not go well.

Been doing some reading about Russian revolution and the earlier century wars. When it came to food, northern people particularly had literally nothing, as was true too, of many centuries passed during upheavals.
This is why we have been suggesting canning and people getting together and doing stuff while they can for several years now. But people kept looking around and saying: "oh, it's not that bad... maybe it won't get that bad... let me just hold on to what I have and I'll see the signs and have time to do something later."

Well, remember what happened to all the people around Noah... He was building that Ark and there was no obvious sign to others that there was any reason for it... and then, the day came...

The parable of the wise and foolish virgins is noteworthy on this topic as well. And the parable of the olive tree.
 

un chien anadolu

Jedi Master
Gawan said:
That's pretty fast. I'm only afraid that it will hit and as always poor people first.
Another thing i am afraid of is that they (Monsanto and his big brothers) eventually may step in as saviour and use this as an opportunity to gain more ground for GMO foods and marginalize the Anti-GMO and healthy food movement.
 

Voyageur

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
[quote author=Laura ]
...
This is why we have been suggesting canning and people getting together and doing stuff while they can for several years now. But people kept looking around and saying: "oh, it's not that bad... maybe it won't get that bad... let me just hold on to what I have and I'll see the signs and have time to do something later."

Well, remember what happened to all the people around Noah... He was building that Ark and there was no obvious sign to others that there was any reason for it... and then, the day came...

The parable of the wise and foolish virgins is noteworthy on this topic as well. And the parable of the olive tree.
[/quote]

When things go bad, there are riots and food riots are happening now:

Many historical human notations are made to the Lack of Food or Higher Prices. This link gives example of three classifications that have been “generalized”:

_http://www.enotes.com/food-riots-reference/food-riots

Thompson; Gilje; Walton and Seddon said:
While no two riots are ever exactly the same, and each contains a multiplicity of circumstances, historians have generalized that in the past food riots have fallen into three main categories: First, a blockage or entrave, where protesters blocked shipments of grain or other foodstuffs shipped from one region to another; second, the price riot or taxation populaire, where peasants seized the goods from a retail shop whose prices were deemed too high, which would then be sold for a "just price," and often the money paid to the merchant. The final form of food riots, the market riot, was simply looting stores and supply depots to protest high prices or the lack of goods (Thompson; Gilje; Walton and Seddon).
Here also is a very disturbing video (warning) by RT included of recent food riots in Tunisia (2011).

_http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/food-riots-2011


Food Riots 2011
By Michael, on January 17th, 2011

[...]

Dennis Conley, an agricultural economist at the University of Nebraska, recently told MSNBC that food reserves in the United States are already disturbingly low....
Dennis Conley {speaking of the US} said:
"I haven't seen numbers this low that I can remember in the last 20 or 30 years."
 

paralleloscope

The Living Force
Laura said:
Q: (Perceval) It was pretty sick. (L) So was 9/11. So was JFK's assassination. So was Bobby Kennedy's. So was Martin Luther King's. So was Diana's. So was John Lennon's. (Perceval) I know, but you're talking about shooting 20 6-year-old children. (L) Well, look at what they did here in France. Mohammed Merah. (Perceval) But this is just... There are 20 of them. (L) How many were killed up there in Norway? (Thorbiorn) 78, I think. Yeah, with the Breivik shooting, how many shooters were there with that one? (L) Well, that one was pretty much a crazy guy, because they've got him on trial. When they get somebody on trial, it's usually because it's a crazy guy. When the shooter is dead, you can bet that something else was going on. (Ailen) Well, Sirhan... (Perceval) There's a level of personal involvement... Well, I shouldn't be surprised. (L) Well, yeah, why would any of us be surprised? That's the thing. (Thorbiorn) For Breivik, there have been some rumors that there were other people involved. He was framed as the only one. (Belibaste) 78 is a lot for one person to shoot. (L) Yeah. Maybe we should ask. Was there anybody else involved with this Breivik shooting?

A: Out of sight, yes.

Q: (Perceval) Snipers. (Belibaste) Scopes and rifles...

A: Practice run!
Just read a very interesting and informative article going into the Breivik and Utøya circumstances, the psychology of the Norweigians, Breivik, media and descibing/analyzing the fingerprints all over the case from political terrorcells (NATO). It describes many odd leads (red herrings) and the dumbed down and mangled police operation.

Unfortunately the article is in Norweigian and Google translate makes a mess of it. I can make a translation of it if SOTT would like, which would take a few days as it’s very long.

_http://www.nyhetsspeilet.no/2012/07/breiviks-budskap-om-de-anonyme-bakmenn-3/?utm_content=fbshare-js-large&utm_source=facebook.com&awesm=fbshare.me_eAIr&utm_medium=fbshare.me-facebook-post&utm_campaign=

VG, 23 July 2011: Several of the youths who were at the Utøya shooting drama, told VG that they are convinced that there must have been more than one perpetrator. Which Marius Helander Roset believes. "I am absolutely sure that it was shot from two different places on the island at the same time, he says."

Quote from VG: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/22-juli/artikkel.php?artid=10080627

VG, 26 september 2011: Youths VG has spoken to describe, however, also describe another culprit - who was not wearing a police uniform. The person was following them around 180 centimeters tall, had thick dark hair and looked Nordic. He had a gun in his right hand and a rifle on his back. - I am convinced that there were two people shooting, says Aleksander Stavdal (23).

Quote from VG: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/22-juli/artikkel.php?artid=10080627

They saw another culprit: http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/09/02/nyheter/innenriks/terror/anders_behring_breivik/utoya/17942302/

29. August 2011: Magne Rustad, Chief of Staff, Northern Buskerud Police said they assumed that everything was possible, and that the possibility that there were two to five terrorists were based on testimony from people who were on Utøya or people who had been in contact with them.

Witnesses described several perpetrators: http://www.folkets.info/component/content/article/12058-vitner-beskrev-flere-gjerningsmenn-pa-utoya

KRIPOS chief Odd Reidar Humlegård NRK:
http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/norge/1.7727320

[...]

Conclusion

My evidence points to Breivik handlers. That he had to do with people who have had method in their planning. They have insight into terror, and professionalism in the systematic use of violence for political purposes. Both method and thinking are known. Breivik's actions have their method. His voice betrays their thinking. Thus his actions also bear their signature. To hide the backers Breivik was willing to be seen as singleplayer on a private crusade. He was to be a servant. He received guarantees. Plausible motives were produced, he received weapons training and cover-up. This was to be a covert action with false tracks (diversions).
 

WIN 52

Jedi Council Member
Thanks for the report.

People are motivated by results.

We know that when the results are good, people are motivated to do and act in a way that can re-create similar results.

What will people do when the results are not that good? For me, it seems that I try to find a way to get better results. I would think a food shortage may be a strong motivating event, even for North America. N A has been considered to be a bread basket for the world. Agriculture here is geared towards producing large volumes of food which we have to market around the world, to make room for more production. I know reserves are at an all time low now. What does that mean? The World was starving, but Egypt had plenty. Also most people I know are just living day to day with the income they have. There are not many reserves left there either. People who had security are now looking at empty coffers.

Producers are scrambling to understand vanishing gaps between production costs and the market price for their goods, giving them a negative profit. There is hope in the industry, but at this juncture there is no longer any room for another bad year, weather wise, for many of these producers. What will most producers do if this year's crops fail?

As long as the Banks keep loaning more money it is fine. Right now, real estate markets have stalled and even gone backwards. How can Banks justify increasing operating loans with this shrinking of security, to their investors, who demand increased revenue? They may see it as survival for them so they continue lending, making the holes bigger.

The other problem is delivering that food to the people who need it.

I think it is a huge powder keg, where the fuse is just about burned out.

All that is needed is a trigger pulled or something like a summer growing season of poor weather. The way weather is acting and has been lately, this is not too hard to imagine.

In hind sight, the people would rise up in an attempt to make positive changes.

We should have been spreading our wealth around the World, helping people become self sufficient. We did the opposite. We have made the World(especially true in NA) dependent on remote production, food manufacturing and an expensive delivery system, because we wanted to hoard all the money. When people who were self sufficient didn't want to listen to us, we killed them off and made them dependent on us for their survival.

Is that the "norm" for Governments? When we don't listen to them, they kill us off? It seems to be so, based on the past. It seems to me like the USA has/is implemented/ing the legislation to do exactly this, based on SOTT articles.

All we would need is for a "big rock" to land in NA during the growing season. That would disrupt things quite a bit. With the increased gravitational pull the Sun has now, during this stage of it's cycle, something resembling this may not be out of reason to expect possibly seeing. Another option is the Sun giving a huge EMT emission, making all computers, vehicles, cell phones & etc. useless.

You just need to listen to your cosmic mind. It will tell you when you are in danger, as in being in the wrong place.(See The Bible about Lot, Noah and many other examples.) You will need to develop a trust with what you hear, so that you can confidently change plans at last minutes. It seems diet is an essential part of hearing the proper message.
 

Won8d

The Force is Strong With This One
Thank you Laura and team for the session. I must continue my reading and food storing to say least.

Thank you again! :)
 

Palinurus

The Living Force
A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.

[snip]

Q: (Belibaste) Okay, that's what we thought. (L) Next question? (Perceval) They made a comment in there about assassinations. They made a reference to major steps being like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. Is that what the Sandy Hook massacre was?
A: Well, we had in mind things like JFK, RFK, John Lennon, Diana, and others of note. Of course the Sandy Hook affair was an assassination of sorts, but more along the line of psyops with an objective.
I was just wondering whether the recent death of Aaron Swartz would qualify as another hit for the C's or that he's not high profile enough to be in the right category?

References:

http://www.sott.net/article/256334-Who-killed-Aaron-Swartz
http://www.sott.net/article/256247-The-inspiring-heroism-of-Aaron-Swartz
http://www.sott.net/article/256307-Aaron-Swartz-Reddit-Co-Founder-Killed-Himself-Due-to-Government-Censorship-and-Harassment
http://www.sott.net/article/256333-Aaron-Swartzs-suspicious-death

**Edited** to add a new thread on this subject which I wasn't aware of at the time of posting:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30225.0.html
 

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
irjO said:
Windmill knight said:
I think we can call this a hit for the Cs already:

Q: (L) Hello. Long time no Cs! It's been a long time, hasn't it? How long has been, since Spring? (Perceval) July.

A: Hikes January. Cassiopaea here!

Q: (L) What does "hikes January" mean? (Perceval) Maybe "yikes January"!

A: Prices.

Q: (Perceval) Price hikes. (L) Is that going to be a really significant issue?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Food scarcity becomes more obvious, no longer able to cover it up.

Q: (L) Have they been covering up already existing food scarcity?

A: Oh yes!
Warning of huge food price rise in UK

Canadians warned to get ready for higher food prices in 2013

British food store chain tycoon: Food prices are going to rocket in 2013

Food price hikes in 2013 far higher than predicted by government statistics

Food prices in Sudan on the rise again as wages go up

Food prices push German inflation above ECB ceiling

Cost of food 'not going to stop' rising, warns UK chief scientist

Food price hikes predicted in 2013

...and others.

Also, regarding the topic of assassinations, there is this:

Nicolas Sarkozy ordered the assassination of Hugo Chavez

I wonder if they put this out there to assess how objectionable people think this is?
Here in Venezuela we are having trouble finding some food like chicken, good meat and floor in the supermarket and almost everywhere else..
It looks like it keeps on in that direction:

http://www.sott.net/article/256391-Chinas-inflation-accelerates-as-abnormal-weather-boosts-food-prices

http://www.sott.net/article/256372-Hike-in-food-prices-impacts-Food-Bank-stock-in-Texas

http://www.sott.net/article/256371-German-food-prices-spike-due-to-extreme-weather-in-2012

http://www.sott.net/article/256350-US-Agriculture-Secretary-2013-already-a-drought-disaster

For Germany the rate did increase from 1.9 to 4.8%. Also Austria reported an higher inflation rate and Jeff Nielson fears a hyperinflation:

_http://etfdailynews.com/2013/01/14/food-price-crisis-signals-imminent-hyperinflation/
 

cassandra

Jedi Council Member
The very same day the session was put up here, I heard on the radio an announcement that there were to be significant price hikes on food in Germany, starting January. :jawdrop:
 

cubbex

The Living Force
I remember something about problems in january, I guess it was about food storage. Here in my country are having a cold weather, we'll see how much it lasts.
 

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Thanks so much for the session!

cassandra said:
The very same day the session was put up here, I heard on the radio an announcement that there were to be significant price hikes on food in Germany, starting January. :jawdrop:
Prometeo said:
I remember something about problems in january, I guess it was about food storage. Here in my country are having a cold weather, we'll see how much it lasts.
FWIW, Lobaczewski writes the following about food shortages:

[quote author=Political Ponerology]
Economic factors constitute a non-negligible part of the motivation for this expansionist tendency [by the Pathocracy]. Since the managerial functions have been taken over by individuals with mediocre intelligence and pathological character traits, the pathocracy becomes incapable of properly administering anything at all. The area suffering most severely must always be whichever one requires a person to act independently, not wasting time searching for the proper way to behave. Agriculture is dependent upon changing climate conditions and the appearance of pests and plant diseases. A farmer's personal qualities have thus been an essential factor of success in this area, as it was for many centuries. Pathocracy therefore invariably brings about food shortages.
[/quote]
 

Niall

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
parallel said:
Just read a very interesting and informative article going into the Breivik and Utøya circumstances, the psychology of the Norweigians, Breivik, media and descibing/analyzing the fingerprints all over the case from political terrorcells (NATO). It describes many odd leads (red herrings) and the dumbed down and mangled police operation.

Unfortunately the article is in Norweigian and Google translate makes a mess of it. I can make a translation of it if SOTT would like, which would take a few days as it’s very long.

_http://www.nyhetsspeilet.no/2012/07/breiviks-budskap-om-de-anonyme-bakmenn-3/?utm_content=fbshare-js-large&utm_source=facebook.com&awesm=fbshare.me_eAIr&utm_medium=fbshare.me-facebook-post&utm_campaign=

VG, 23 July 2011: Several of the youths who were at the Utøya shooting drama, told VG that they are convinced that there must have been more than one perpetrator. Which Marius Helander Roset believes. "I am absolutely sure that it was shot from two different places on the island at the same time, he says."

Quote from VG: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/22-juli/artikkel.php?artid=10080627

VG, 26 september 2011: Youths VG has spoken to describe, however, also describe another culprit - who was not wearing a police uniform. The person was following them around 180 centimeters tall, had thick dark hair and looked Nordic. He had a gun in his right hand and a rifle on his back. - I am convinced that there were two people shooting, says Aleksander Stavdal (23).

Quote from VG: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/22-juli/artikkel.php?artid=10080627

They saw another culprit: http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/09/02/nyheter/innenriks/terror/anders_behring_breivik/utoya/17942302/

29. August 2011: Magne Rustad, Chief of Staff, Northern Buskerud Police said they assumed that everything was possible, and that the possibility that there were two to five terrorists were based on testimony from people who were on Utøya or people who had been in contact with them.

Witnesses described several perpetrators: http://www.folkets.info/component/content/article/12058-vitner-beskrev-flere-gjerningsmenn-pa-utoya

KRIPOS chief Odd Reidar Humlegård NRK:
http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/norge/1.7727320

[...]

Conclusion

My evidence points to Breivik handlers. That he had to do with people who have had method in their planning. They have insight into terror, and professionalism in the systematic use of violence for political purposes. Both method and thinking are known. Breivik's actions have their method. His voice betrays their thinking. Thus his actions also bear their signature. To hide the backers Breivik was willing to be seen as singleplayer on a private crusade. He was to be a servant. He received guarantees. Plausible motives were produced, he received weapons training and cover-up. This was to be a covert action with false tracks (diversions).
Yes, Sott.net is interested in publishing a translation. You can email it to me: niall@sott.net
 

Ivone

The Force is Strong With This One
Thank you for this very important session! I'm fresh new on this forum, but I'm familiar with transcripts and the group's work, and first of all I want to thank Laura, Ark and all the group for a knowledge they have shared with us, thanks a lot! I have some questions for you about that plaque:when the Cassiopaeans talked about smoking as a good thing to prevent the illness, do they talked about smoking fabric cigaretes, or tobacco(I mean when you make your own cigaretes)? Also, I want to ask is there some new informations, you can share with us, about many important things that happend in the last months on the world, like abdication of the pope and meteors in Russia?I'm curious what Cassiopaeans think about st. Malahija (sorry, I spell it on my language), the bishop of Irish curch from 12th century and his propechy about Church and popes. And, if you allow me, I have one personal question about meditation: during my last meditation I saw some exciting things - I saw me in a group of people (Laura and Ark were there, too), our bodies were shining, we looked different, younger,but there were still us ( I don't know how I can explaine that properly). I could "see" our heart bits in many beatiful strange colours, and it was really amazing! Can you, please, tell me is it just my imagination, or I saw something real, and what is it? Thank you. Love, Ivone.
 

irjo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Ivone said:
when the Cassiopaeans talked about smoking as a good thing to prevent the illness, do they talked about smoking fabric cigaretes, or tobacco(I mean when you make your own cigaretes)?
Tobacco home made cigarettes! the popular manufactured cigarettes are usually toxic because it brings addictive chemicals
 
Top Bottom