Session 21 December 2012

nicklebleu

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Ivone said:
Thank you for this very important session! I'm fresh new on this forum, but I'm familiar with transcripts and the group's work, and first of all I want to thank Laura, Ark and all the group for a knowledge they have shared with us, thanks a lot! I have some questions for you about that plaque:when the Cassiopaeans talked about smoking as a good thing to prevent the illness, do they talked about smoking fabric cigaretes, or tobacco(I mean when you make your own cigaretes)? Also, I want to ask is there some new informations, you can share with us, about many important things that happend in the last months on the world, like abdication of the pope and meteors in Russia?I'm curious what Cassiopaeans think about st. Malahija (sorry, I spell it on my language), the bishop of Irish curch from 12th century and his propechy about Church and popes. And, if you allow me, I have one personal question about meditation: during my last meditation I saw some exciting things - I saw me in a group of people (Laura and Ark were there, too), our bodies were shining, we looked different, younger,but there were still us ( I don't know how I can explaine that properly). I could "see" our heart bits in many beatiful strange colours, and it was really amazing! Can you, please, tell me is it just my imagination, or I saw something real, and what is it? Thank you. Love, Ivone.
Hi Ivone,

Just use the search function at the top of the page and you will find many topics discussing your questions!

Have fun browsing!

Ariadna

Jedi
FOTCM Member
Thank you, thank you for this and for everything, my world view and reality changed when I met Laura and Cs

jhonny

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Ivone said:
Also, I want to ask is there some new informations, you can share with us, about many important things that happend in the last months on the world, like abdication of the pope and meteors in Russia?
Hi Ivone,
I think you should take a look to www.sott.net. there you will find lots of articles refering to the current situation in the world, and those articles are discussed here.

Roger

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Hi Aridna, Lots of things are going to change in your life related to this Forum. There is so much Factual information to read and ponder that I'm sure you will realize how much history has been distorted. Make sure you start on the right foot and read the "Wave" series so you get a basic idea what is going on. Glad to have you on board. :)

Mrs. Peel

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Ariadna said:
Thank you, thank you for this and for everything, my world view and reality changed when I met Laura and Cs
Hi Ariadna,

Welcome to the Forum!

It is customary for new members to post a short introduction in the Newbies section and tell a bit about how they made their way here.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

You can go there and see how others have done it. :)

Today I saw an article refering to food fraud and companies attempts to disguise the facts of the scarcity and inflation. FWIW, looks like the C's may be accurate.

https://wealthcycles.com/blog/2013/03/05/food-fraud-conceals-rising-price-inflation

name

Jedi Master
On the food scarcity theme, the recent meat fraud - using (cheaper) horse meat instead of what is declared on the label left me wondering if this is just a by-product of the EU allowing Romanian mafia into new territories or if there is something else to it.

On the scarcity theme, I recently also picked up (sorry, no link) that 40% of the olive production between Portugal and Greece has been ruined so we will have to expect stiff hikes in the price of olive oil here in the EU. This is bad for me personally because since many years we use only olive oil, and it will be very bad for mediterranean peoples, where olive oil is a staple food item.

On the session itself, it is the only session I remember where there is no identification round at the beginning. I have been wondering about this: can any special significance be attached to this fact, such as a warning?

Inga

Padawan Learner
Ariadna said:
And from me too. :hug:
For me the Cs transcripts and Wave series important material. They are for me the foundation of everything else.
On my tongue can still find some articles on this topic. I read on Sott.net, I read here in the forum. A little harder to do because I do not speak English, but I persisted. :headbash:

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
[...](L) Yeah. Maybe we should ask. Was there anybody else involved with this Breivik shooting?

A: Out of sight, yes.

Q: (Perceval) Snipers. (Belibaste) Scopes and rifles...

A: Practice run!
[...]
The other day I was, wondering what a false flag may look like if one consider the current refugee crises. I came to think about the Anders Breivik case, maybe because I visited Norway recently :). After listening to the SOTT radio talk show, Behind the Headlines (September 13), I looked up Ole Dammegård and found he had just been interviewed about the Utøya shootings and Oslo bombing : http://type1radio.com/ole-dammegard-what-happened-in-norway/ I did not listen to the whole two hours, but still enough to get an idea, that important details of the event was left out of the public presentation, and it is clear that Anders Breivik was not alone. If Ole's interpetrations are all valid, that I don't know, but he has an incredible attention to details, very observant, curious, strong memory, qualities which are helpful if one needs to pick up any next false flag.

The C's said: "Practice run!" If 77 dead people is a practice run, what does the real thing look like? Interesting btw., that the then Nowegian PM, Jens Stoltenberg is the current General Secretary of NATO. I would ascribe that to a coincidence, but just because something is a coincidence, does not mean it carries no meaning. OSIT.

thorbiorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A: Following food issues, always sickness.

Q: (Andromeda) Sickness like the plague?

A: Soon enough.
Now there was:
Pig ‘Ebola’ Virus Sends Shock Waves Through Global Food Chain
or
One wonders if this spead was completely natural, or if it was assisted, after all a lot of research has been done:
Over 100 U.S. Labs Secretly Carrying Out Illegal & Dangerous Biological Warfare Experiments
When the food supply dwindles, the health of some people may be affected.
Whereas the above is about pigs, the next is about humans and the Ebola virus that affects some parts of the Democratic Republic of Congo:
Which is aided by:

Last edited:
Top Bottom