Session 21 December 2012

Ivone said:
Thank you for this very important session! I'm fresh new on this forum, but I'm familiar with transcripts and the group's work, and first of all I want to thank Laura, Ark and all the group for a knowledge they have shared with us, thanks a lot! I have some questions for you about that plaque:when the Cassiopaeans talked about smoking as a good thing to prevent the illness, do they talked about smoking fabric cigaretes, or tobacco(I mean when you make your own cigaretes)? Also, I want to ask is there some new informations, you can share with us, about many important things that happend in the last months on the world, like abdication of the pope and meteors in Russia?I'm curious what Cassiopaeans think about st. Malahija (sorry, I spell it on my language), the bishop of Irish curch from 12th century and his propechy about Church and popes. And, if you allow me, I have one personal question about meditation: during my last meditation I saw some exciting things - I saw me in a group of people (Laura and Ark were there, too), our bodies were shining, we looked different, younger,but there were still us ( I don't know how I can explaine that properly). I could "see" our heart bits in many beatiful strange colours, and it was really amazing! Can you, please, tell me is it just my imagination, or I saw something real, and what is it? Thank you. Love, Ivone.

Hi Ivone,

Just use the search function at the top of the page and you will find many topics discussing your questions!

Have fun browsing!

Thank you, thank you for this and for everything, my world view and reality changed when I met Laura and Cs

Ivone said:
Also, I want to ask is there some new informations, you can share with us, about many important things that happend in the last months on the world, like abdication of the pope and meteors in Russia?

Hi Ivone,
I think you should take a look to www.sott.net. there you will find lots of articles refering to the current situation in the world, and those articles are discussed here.

Hi Aridna, Lots of things are going to change in your life related to this Forum. There is so much Factual information to read and ponder that I'm sure you will realize how much history has been distorted. Make sure you start on the right foot and read the "Wave" series so you get a basic idea what is going on. Glad to have you on board. :)

Ariadna said:
Thank you, thank you for this and for everything, my world view and reality changed when I met Laura and Cs

Hi Ariadna,

Welcome to the Forum!

It is customary for new members to post a short introduction in the Newbies section and tell a bit about how they made their way here.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html

You can go there and see how others have done it. :)

Today I saw an article refering to food fraud and companies attempts to disguise the facts of the scarcity and inflation. FWIW, looks like the C's may be accurate.

https://wealthcycles.com/blog/2013/03/05/food-fraud-conceals-rising-price-inflation

On the food scarcity theme, the recent meat fraud - using (cheaper) horse meat instead of what is declared on the label left me wondering if this is just a by-product of the EU allowing Romanian mafia into new territories or if there is something else to it.

On the scarcity theme, I recently also picked up (sorry, no link) that 40% of the olive production between Portugal and Greece has been ruined so we will have to expect stiff hikes in the price of olive oil here in the EU. This is bad for me personally because since many years we use only olive oil, and it will be very bad for mediterranean peoples, where olive oil is a staple food item.

On the session itself, it is the only session I remember where there is no identification round at the beginning. I have been wondering about this: can any special significance be attached to this fact, such as a warning?

Ariadna said:

And from me too. :hug:
For me the Cs transcripts and Wave series important material. They are for me the foundation of everything else.
On my tongue can still find some articles on this topic. I read on Sott.net, I read here in the forum. A little harder to do because I do not speak English, but I persisted. :headbash:

[...](L) Yeah. Maybe we should ask. Was there anybody else involved with this Breivik shooting?

A: Out of sight, yes.

Q: (Perceval) Snipers. (Belibaste) Scopes and rifles...

A: Practice run!
[...]
The other day I was, wondering what a false flag may look like if one consider the current refugee crises. I came to think about the Anders Breivik case, maybe because I visited Norway recently :). After listening to the SOTT radio talk show, Behind the Headlines (September 13), I looked up Ole Dammegård and found he had just been interviewed about the Utøya shootings and Oslo bombing : http://type1radio.com/ole-dammegard-what-happened-in-norway/ I did not listen to the whole two hours, but still enough to get an idea, that important details of the event was left out of the public presentation, and it is clear that Anders Breivik was not alone. If Ole's interpetrations are all valid, that I don't know, but he has an incredible attention to details, very observant, curious, strong memory, qualities which are helpful if one needs to pick up any next false flag.

The C's said: "Practice run!" If 77 dead people is a practice run, what does the real thing look like? Interesting btw., that the then Nowegian PM, Jens Stoltenberg is the current General Secretary of NATO. I would ascribe that to a coincidence, but just because something is a coincidence, does not mean it carries no meaning. OSIT.

A: Following food issues, always sickness.

Q: (Andromeda) Sickness like the plague?

A: Soon enough.
Now there was:
Pig ‘Ebola’ Virus Sends Shock Waves Through Global Food Chain
or
One wonders if this spead was completely natural, or if it was assisted, after all a lot of research has been done:
Over 100 U.S. Labs Secretly Carrying Out Illegal & Dangerous Biological Warfare Experiments
When the food supply dwindles, the health of some people may be affected.
Whereas the above is about pigs, the next is about humans and the Ebola virus that affects some parts of the Democratic Republic of Congo:
Which is aided by:

Last edited:
A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.
Assassination can of course be taken in the literal sense, but isn't successful character assassination a step in the same direction? Couldn't one think of people who were not or have not been assassinated, but who were or are so maligned in parts of the media and by agencies for no good reason, that the impact of their mission was or is threatened? And if I suspect there are such cases, am I doing enough to show that I do not accept these character assassinations? Isn't it too late waiting until one day they are no longer here?

Nov 13, 2020 Video
"I was disgusted and appalled by the inaction."
  • Oprah will sit down with former President Barack Obama on the next episode of The Oprah Conversation, out November 17.
  • The episode will premiere on AppleTV+ on Tuesday, November 17, and will be free to stream until December 1.
  • In this clip, Obama opens up about the difficult days in his presidency following the Sandy Hook shooting.
For many Americans, the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT is burned into our memories, a devastating testament to the destruction of gun violence. On December 14, 2012, an armed gunman claimed the lives of 26 people—20 children and six adults, employees of the school.

Former president Barack Obama addresses the tragedy and its reverberations in U.S. history in the next episode of The Oprah Conversation, premiering on Apple TV+ on November 17. The interview coincides with the publication of Obama's memoir, A Promised Land, which covers his eight years in the White House.

While speaking to Oprah, Obama says no event in his presidency enraged him more than Sandy Hook. "That was not only the saddest day of my presidency. But when Congress failed to do anything in the aftermath of Sandy Hook, that was the angriest I ever was in my presidency. I was disgusted and appalled by the inaction," Obama said.

At the time, the shocking nature of the Sandy Hook shooting seemed like it could be a turning point for gun reform in the U.S. One month after the tragedy, a bill was introduced to Congress that would ban military-style assault weapons like the one used during the shooting. In April 2013, the Assault Weapons Ban of 2013, which the Washington Post called an "ambitious effort to overhaul the nation’s gun laws,"was defeated in the Republican-majority Senate.
"I was disgusted and appalled by the inaction."

"You had parents that had just lost their children sitting in front of senators asking for very modest, reasonable approaches. This wasn't some radical agenda. They were asking for more effective background checks and other provisions to keep firearms out of the hands of disturbed folks. And it was all viewed as politics, as opposed to this human moment we should have been able to respond to as a society," Obama continued.

As anyone who has watched the news since 2013 knows, the Sandy Hook shooting did not put an end to gun violence in the United States, and certainly not to gun violence in schools. According to the L.A. Times, there have been more than 180 shootings on school campuses that resulted in an injury or death in the U.S. since Sandy Hook.

The shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida in February 2018 unleashed another wave of activism, with teenage survivors like Emma González and David Hogg swiftly leading the charge. The March For Our Lives rally, advocating for legislation to prevent gun violence, took place at the nation's capitol, and in cities around the world only five weeks after the shooting.

The parents of the children killed at Sandy Hook continue to fight for reform to this day. "It is re-traumatizing to live this over and over and over again," Nelba Marquez-Greene, who lost her six-year-old daughter in Sandy Hook, told NPR in 2020. "We have learned that people will move on. Attention spans are short, and as big as this is right now, we know that people will move on."

Still, the topic of gun control remains extremely divisive–and Obama doesn't see that changing in the future. If anything, the opposite of gun control is happening: Gun sales to first-time owners skyrocketed amid the unrest of 2020, per NBC.

"I have to say, gun violence is one of those issues that I think we're far away from the 'promised land' on. It's become such a cultural hot button issue. It's become wrapped up with people's sense of identity and the degree to which the country's divided," Obama said. "It's gotten very polarized. Unwinding that polarization around that issue is going to take some time."

🍿🍿🍿
juliuslester2-hg-042216-ph1

Last edited:
Oh, poor Obama. He was so close to usher a neverending utopia and end all violence in the US, but those evil Republicans prevented him from doing so. Why those halfwits don't just give up all of their guns.

Meanwhile, CNN, counting their sweet $$$$: "another lone wolf shooter! quick! bring up all of his personal history, all of his twitter and facebook posts, keep posting his photos and his name on every news feed, and cite his shooter manifesto so every psycho in the US notices him and wants to follow his example; oh, and don't forget to blame the guns for the violence"

Obama watching CNN: "yes, it's the guns that are to blame for everything"

Back
Top Bottom