Session 21 June 2014

Hi im a newbie,well ive been on here before I guess I just never commented, I found this session very interesting and I was just curious to get a reaction about Gurdjieff, If this is true that he is now preparing to enter a 4D realm, I was just wondering if people here think he will still remember his 3D life on earth while in 4D, like who he was, what he did etc....just as we remember what happened "yesterday".

Thanks for the new session. :)

justinmihalco said:
Hi im a newbie,well ive been on here before I guess I just never commented, I found this session very interesting and I was just curious to get a reaction about Gurdjieff, If this is true that he is now preparing to enter a 4D realm, I was just wondering if people here think he will still remember his 3D life on earth while in 4D, like who he was, what he did etc....just as we remember what happened "yesterday".

Welcome to the forum justinmihalco. :)

Actually, as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Thanks.

Thanks to all for another great session! :clap:

justinmihalco said:

justinmihalco,

Welcome to the forum! :)

I don't have an answer to your question but I think it is one that is deep and thoughtful. I am looking forward to your introduction in the newbees section to know more about how you found the forum and why you joined. This session is the first time the C's have mentioned Gurdjieff and his going to 4D.

You have me thinking and that is always a good thing to do if you want to ask questions and learn.

Welcome aboard! :thup:

Book of Revelation says about 1260 days period. If that period has just started, we are going to have over three more years before some of us are moved to 4D, and it is going to be difficult times!!

:) Thanks for another great session! German team toj, Toj, Toj!!! I guess next will be the polish group? ;)

piliangie said:
Maybe I'm wrong but I got the same feeling, regarding the cuestions..... :rolleyes:

Hi Piliangie, What are you doing reference to? please use quotes in order to fallow you. :)

Great session, thanks Laura and team!

Q: (Data) Was Gurdjieff a "man" in the fullest sense of the word as he described it himself?

A: Close. Gurdjieff's greatest problem was that there was no one to place on the step behind him at the time, and he slipped a bit.

A: Helping others to learn and put them on the step behind you.

Gurdjieff taught people, why he has this problem in this case?
May be i'm don't understand the concept of "put step behind"...?

Thank you for sharing this session.

miguel said:
Laura said:
A: Just remember that the "alarm" will go off for many others in a different way with no option to turn it off.

In my first read I've thought this could mean that there would be a disaster of something like the alarms warning war or planes with bombs and so on but I've recalled something I read yesterday on another session:

Maybe the many others get a wake-up call, a alarm for lessions or to choose to go the easy or the difficult way.
Maybe we get an alarm with many comets coming in connected with a lot of noise. When there will be "no money" and "stocks" make a free fall very many will be in a state of alarm. Alarm could be different for different persons here in the forum or outside. It could be a different alarm for different regions ( flood, plague, tornado, tsunami, earthquake, famines, war, locusts, mass death, vanishing, combinations of them, ..). When a lot of people find that their old way does not work any more and will never again - alarming times. Or when we find that there is no "mandate of heaven" for the "rulers" any more. Then many may get the alarm to do something about this. And others may have alarming breakdowns.

When we get something similar like the breakdown of the Roman Empire then there will be times of constant alarm for a very very long time. This was one of the very Big Ones. And the signs today are similar to the prodigies back then. Interesting times with major lessions for many ahead.

Wait and see.

s-kur said:
Great session, thanks Laura and team!

Q: (Data) Was Gurdjieff a "man" in the fullest sense of the word as he described it himself?

A: Close. Gurdjieff's greatest problem was that there was no one to place on the step behind him at the time, and he slipped a bit.

A: Helping others to learn and put them on the step behind you.

Gurdjieff taught people, why he has this problem in this case?
May be i'm don't understand the concept of "put step behind"...?

I think none of G's students made enough progress for him to place any of them on the step behind him. That's probably why he closed up the Institute after a few years and decided to write the All and Everything series for future generations and only had smaller groups for the rest of time.

Thanks for sharing.

I think that is the reality of 4D, you remember your past lifetimes because you are out of loop. And we have it in our subconscious and could acess it if more DNA is activated, that is using that rest 90 per cent and more of your brain.

SeekinTruth said:
I think none of G's students made enough progress for him to place any of them on the step behind him. That's probably why he closed up the Institute after a few years and decided to write the All and Everything series for future generations and only had smaller groups for the rest of time.

Enough progress of his students relative to G's progress? I mean, if G have a big progress in the Work his students had to gain closer progrees in order that they "putted step behind" G.

ISOTM
"Here is something you must bear in mind. Every effort a man makes increases the
demands made upon him. So long as a man has not made any serious efforts the
demands made upon him are very small, but his efforts immediately increase the
demands made upon him. And the greater the efforts that are made, the greater the new
demands.

s-kur said:
Enough progress of his students relative to G's progress? I mean, if G have a big progress in the Work his students had to gain closer progrees in order that they "putted step behind" G.

Yes, indeed. G had a lot of quite intense lessons and experiences in his life, and a lot of opportunities for conscious suffering and working on the self. So, maybe, even if his students had access to all this knowledge, it still wasn't enough, since they didn't go through similar experiences and through similar suffering that would allow them grow in being. Maybe they didn't meet enough petty tyrants that would "assist" them in this task.

Keit said:
s-kur said:

Yes, indeed. G had a lot of quite intense lessons and experiences in his life, and a lot of opportunities for conscious suffering and working on the self. So, maybe, even if his students had access to all this knowledge, it still wasn't enough, since they didn't go through similar experiences and through similar suffering that would allow them grow in being. Maybe they didn't meet enough petty tyrants that would "assist" them in this task.

Yeah, that's pretty much my take too. G also mentioned about how the teacher can't be too advanced for the students, it makes everything way too difficult. But he said most people don't understand this and demand the highest level of teacher (paraphrased). FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom