Session 21 March 2015

Hi tonybrooklyn,

Welcome to the Forum! It's customary here for new posters to introduce themselves on the newbies board. It doesn't have to be long or personal. Just a little bit about yourself and how you came to be here. Have fun!

As Laura has mentioned it is fairly rare for people to be banned. When they are, it is usually clear to most of the members why this was done. Since this is so, it seems you are saying that the person who was banned needs detailed and explicit clarification as to why they were. I think if they can not figure this out for themselves they probably don't belong here anyway. But, that's just the way I see it.

Hi Richard S,

I think maybe some sort of clarification would be a good idea, not just for the person being banned, but also for the other members of the forum. This probably is what usually happens anyway, but I think the person being banned should be told what rule specifically they've broken so it's clear to new members (and maybe not so new) why they were banned. That's just my two cents at this stage though.

If you wish to get detailed feedback, best to start a separate thread in the swamp.

Do you think that's a good idea? What do you think I should say if I did?

Start reading, there's a lot more there than you think. Avoidance is a common reaction and usually emotionally based... follow your thread back to its beginning to see your way out of this emotional haze/maze. Usually the one we are resisting/fighting is ourself anyway and exploiting our ego's emotional construct is so easily done when all the rest of the social programming is considered, that direct forms of manipulation aren't necessary. Take the next step, the one you should have taken from the start... read the recommended material and you will discover for yourself why it is recommended, why people have problems with others on the forum etc... previous examples are in the transcripts and discussed in depth in the books. It a little amazing to see the same pattens repeat themselves everytime... as many times as necessary until the lesson is learned.... all of which is why that stuff is recommended reading... until you do, you will be going in circles, over and over again. Everyone deals with the same issue in their own way... as the song goes: 'Stop the World, I Want to Get Off'' and seeing how you didn't run away, perhaps it's time to get off that merry-go-round, one that isn't very merry afterall, is it? Isn't this pretty much what the C's told 'T' and 'L'? The Choice is always there... Dorothy's ruby slippers were there to 'take her home' all the time, but it's up to us to choose when that happens.

Hi gdpetti,

I just read that snippet yesterday in high strangeness... That's Straaange... I recently got a whole bunch of books from amazon, some of which are on the recommended reading list, so I'll be reading those at some stage. All up I got 16 books and I've only read one so far, so it's going to take me a while to get through them all. :)

Having gone through a similar experience myself a while back, I can assure you it's not easy. The emotions that well up can overwhelm you. But I believe I'm a better person for it. And I hope that will eventually happen for Archaea as well.

Yeah, the hot seat's good fun isn't it.

I previously made note of his May 20, 2013 post. It stuck in my mind not simply because of the clarity of its organization, but because it brought together cogently so many areas of importance and relevance. Trans-dimensional windows, merging realities, thought manifestation, matter/antimatter junction, frequency resonance vibration, and more. All things that are coming NOW.

I really like that thread, Did you know that the reason I re-joined the forum was to post that, true story. :)

David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D. wrote in his book Ancient Roots "We think we live by forces we control, but in fact we are governed by power from unrevealed sources, over which we have no control." I personally differ on this reality with the exception that I believe having an awareness of those unseen forces (morphogenic fields) surrounding and influencing us can lead to the choice to make conscious decisions outside of those fields. Dr. Hawkin's writing is an extension of the work of Rupert Sheldrake, who is famous as one of the world's most innovative biologists. Sheldrake revolutionized scientific thinking with his vision of a living, developing universe with its own inherent memory or morphogenic field.

I've only read a few of Hawkin's works but saying his "writing is an extension of the work of Rupert..." is a wee bit misleading, which this writer would know if he's read much of his work. Perhaps he picked it up from someone else? Hawkin's had personal experience of this 'unrevealed source' so to say, after making his way past the ego self and all that followed. It's one thing to have conceptual knowledge, and quite another to have personal experience.

gdpetti --
I'm sure you would know more about both Hawkin and Sheldrake than I would. I was kinda hesitant to post that info from an obvious New Age site in the first place. Maybe I should have just responded that I don't know if there is any connection between Morphogenic Fields and Telepathy and left it at that. But I decided to go ahead and look up Morphogenic Fields anyway and after reading through a couple of scientific sites and attempting to understand what they were talking about, the explanation on the New Age site was at least a smidgen more comprehensible to me than the scientific explanations. And that's not saying much since that explanation doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me either.

After reading your response, I did a search on Rupert Sheldrake and came across the Scientific American site where the author of an article and an interview with Sheldrake by that author (John Horgan) asks Sheldrake for a brief definition of Morphic Resonance. Here's Sheldrake's answer:

Horgan: I admit that I’m still not sure what morphic resonance is. Can you give me a brief definition?

Sheldrake: Morphic resonance is the influence of previous structures of activity on subsequent similar structures of activity organized by morphic fields. It enables memories to pass across both space and time from the past. The greater the similarity, the greater the influence of morphic resonance. What this means is that all self-organizing systems, such as molecules, crystals, cells, plants, animals and animal societies, have a collective memory on which each individual draws and to which it contributes. In its most general sense this hypothesis implies that the so-called laws of nature are more like habits.

Even this explanation doesn't much help me understand what Sheldrake is describing.

As for your statement -- "his "writing is an extension of the work of Rupert..." is a wee bit misleading, which this writer would know if he's read much of his work." -- I know even less about Hawkin's writing or position regarding Morphogenic Fields or anything else for that matter.

So I may have done a dis-service by including that New Age site quote because my understanding is that false or mis-leading information is worse than no information at all. True?

If so, I do sincerely apologize, and I'm relieved that you've set me, and the other Forum members who read that quote, straight. Thank you. :)

Cheers!

Laura said:
tonybrooklyn said:
A question was asked about sleep paralysis and today I came across an article about " Exploding head Syndrome" at _http://www.cbsnews.com/news/exploding-head-syndrome-is-real-and-surprisingly-common/. If possible please ask the C's about this since this occurs many times to me and why. Also, is it possible ISIS are recycled dead people, clones in other words, programmed to KILL KILL KILL ? Also. I've recently moved north of New Port Richey in Hernando County. How does one contact like minded people who study the C's material ? In case I can be of service ?

At this point, they've manipulated the story so much, including the "now you see it, now you don't" black box, that I don't believe them.
I am a little confused, but I cannot see a connection between the quote and Laura's reply. Am I missing something or was the reply meant for another quote?

stellar said:
Laura said:
tonybrooklyn said:
A question was asked about sleep paralysis and today I came across an article about " Exploding head Syndrome" at _http://www.cbsnews.com/news/exploding-head-syndrome-is-real-and-surprisingly-common/. If possible please ask the C's about this since this occurs many times to me and why. Also, is it possible ISIS are recycled dead people, clones in other words, programmed to KILL KILL KILL ? Also. I've recently moved north of New Port Richey in Hernando County. How does one contact like minded people who study the C's material ? In case I can be of service ?

At this point, they've manipulated the story so much, including the "now you see it, now you don't" black box, that I don't believe them.
I am a little confused, but I cannot see a connection between the quote and Laura's reply. Am I missing something or was the reply meant for another quote?

Ooops! That was a response to another thread that somehow got crossed connections because I had too many tabs open!

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
Sheldrake: Morphic resonance is the influence of previous structures of activity on subsequent similar structures of activity organized by morphic fields. It enables memories to pass across both space and time from the past. The greater the similarity, the greater the influence of morphic resonance. What this means is that all self-organizing systems, such as molecules, crystals, cells, plants, animals and animal societies, have a collective memory on which each individual draws and to which it contributes. In its most general sense this hypothesis implies that the so-called laws of nature are more like habits.

Even this explanation doesn't much help me understand what Sheldrake is describing.

Okay, let's use a hypothetical situation that would tie into Sheldrake's theory of morphic resonance. Say you have monkey's living on an island isolated from all other monkeys of their kind. One of them on this isolated island spends a lot of time and energy trying to discover how to make fire. He is successful at it, but it's an unrefined method that needs more work. When monkey's of later generations on this island attempt to make fire, because of morphic resonance (they are the same species as the original monkey) they instinctively remember the experiences of this original monkey because his memories and knowledge were added to all monkeys collective memory, which therefore makes it easier for later generations to tap into this knowledge and learn how to not only make fire, but refine the method.

So when Sheldrake says something like this

What this means is that all self-organizing systems, such as molecules, crystals, cells, plants, animals and animal societies, have a collective memory on which each individual draws and to which it contributes.

It enables memories to pass across both space and time from the past.

These memories of making fire will extend past the isolated island to monkeys of similar species all across the globe who have never even come into contact with them before, because they are all connected to the same collective memory through resonance.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Archaea said:
I can see how ego could result in the "pity ploy" but I don't see how that relates to my situation. That doesn't mean I think you're wrong, but you're going to have to explain it to me.
Hi archa

I wanted to say, that you may pity yourself and those who have been in a similar situation AKA the banned folks, more than you value the established rules for the benefit of the forum, and those who enjoy the forum. To put your emotional needs first and trying to change the rules for your convenience instead of having faith, that the rules are made so that others have a healthy platform to discuss.

I see you were banned for noisy posts, I suppose this was pointed out to you before the ban. Why do you think the interaction should be kept and tell this other person why they were banned? all of them were told of those forum behaviors before that ban happened.

Mark said:
Mildain said:
As always, fascinating stuff. Im a little worried about the skiing part. What does this mean ? I live in canada, I'm wondering now if I should keep a pair of skiis on hand ??

:lol:

Well, it seems like a fairly clear warning that the coming Ice Age is on schedule or maybe even a little ahead of schedule. Not sure, but doubt their comment should be taken literally.

Southern Canada is roughly at the same latitude as France - something to thing about.

Just occurred to me that the C's may be suggesting a further decrease in temperature in Europe specifically due to further slowing of the Gulf Stream. Maybe an early onset of the Ice Age for Europe.

[edit: added last paragraph]

I remember being a bit freaked out by that comment especially since I planned to go skiing on March 30! That was just too weird. I haven't been skiing in over a decade so it's not a common occurrence. Had fun- no injuries but still strange to have read that comment just before I left for the trip..

Archaea said:
As Laura has mentioned it is fairly rare for people to be banned. When they are, it is usually clear to most of the members why this was done. Since this is so, it seems you are saying that the person who was banned needs detailed and explicit clarification as to why they were. I think if they can not figure this out for themselves they probably don't belong here anyway. But, that's just the way I see it.

Hi Richard S,

I think maybe some sort of clarification would be a good idea, not just for the person being banned, but also for the other members of the forum. This probably is what usually happens anyway, but I think the person being banned should be told what rule specifically they've broken so it's clear to new members (and maybe not so new) why they were banned. That's just my two cents at this stage though.

It's not always a specific rule that gets broken. Sometimes the person just does not consider others. In that thread you linked, d3ck3r was always stating what he knew was right (and others were wrong) without actually putting it to analysis.

Just by reading that interaction, I was seeing the issue. I don't know if it could be stated any better than the concerns that came up there. It's a good thing to learn to follow the clues, because it carries over to everyday life too. This protects us from being manipulated in interactions in everyday life!

Turgon said:

Okay, let's use a hypothetical situation that would tie into Sheldrake's theory of morphic resonance. Say you have monkey's living on an island isolated from all other monkeys of their kind. One of them on this isolated island spends a lot of time and energy trying to discover how to make fire. He is successful at it, but it's an unrefined method that needs more work. When monkey's of later generations on this island attempt to make fire, because of morphic resonance (they are the same species as the original monkey) they instinctively remember the experiences of this original monkey because his memories and knowledge were added to all monkeys collective memory, which therefore makes it easier for later generations to tap into this knowledge and learn how to not only make fire, but refine the method.

So when Sheldrake says something like this

What this means is that all self-organizing systems, such as molecules, crystals, cells, plants, animals and animal societies, have a collective memory on which each individual draws and to which it contributes.

It enables memories to pass across both space and time from the past.

These memories of making fire will extend past the isolated island to monkeys of similar species all across the globe who have never even come into contact with them before, because they are all connected to the same collective memory through resonance.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Aloha Turgon --
Thank you so much for that explanation. It now makes perfect sense to me when you refer to that 100th Monkey experiment. I read that book many many years ago (probably 1994 I think) and I understood that concept easily. (At least I "think" I did.) :umm:

Somehow when scientists break the invisible world down into molecules and matter, whatever I do "seem" to understand warps into nonsense and throws me into confusion. To me, the paranormal and spiritual & psychological worlds are mostly self-evident. It's when the materialists need to "prove" all this stuff with replicable physical tests they can measure, calculate, and "reduce"(?) to, or explicate with, mathematical formulas that I get lost in the jungle.

I see that most of us, including myself, are happy to see science "proving" that something does indeed exist using their scientific methods. It's necessary for lots of reasons. It's just that it seems to me as if science (at least as it is being "practiced" now under the auspices of the PTB authoritarian types) is, and has always been, playing a game of "catch-up" with the meta-physically oriented. Which is not to say that the meta-physicians aren't sometimes a lot of speculative whackos as well. It's not as if one group is the white hats and the other is the black hats. They both include members who play both roles -- which we've seen right here on SOTT.net and the Forum (See the threads about the metaphysical community's New Age Cointelpro agents and proselytizers. -- Speaking of which -- when I did a spell-check just now, it wanted to change "Morphic" to "Orphic".) :)

It's less the fault of the scientists or materialists and more the fault of my own lack of IQ I suspect. I just don't have a very highly developed Lower Intellectual Center (much less a Higher Intellectual Center) so somehow I grok information with some other type of understanding -- if one could even call it "understanding". I doubt that it's even "intuition" either. Possibly it's just childhood programming based on religious upbringing that there is an "invisible" world that exists and just because we cannot hear, see, touch, taste, or "feel" these phenomena emotionally doesn't preclude the possibility that it exists.

Whatever the reason, I had/have less difficulty incorporating the 100th Monkey experiment into my world view based on the information I read about how the people observed what happened on the island in question. As I recall the story, it was based on observing some young monkeys playing around in a stream with yams and discovering they could wash the yams in the water. Prior to that, the monkeys had always eaten the yams while still covered in dirt.

These young monkeys then taught the older monkeys to wash yams too. Eventually, all the monkeys on the island were washing their yams. Which wouldn't really be such a far-fetched possibility. The show-stopper, however, occurred when they subsequently noticed that monkeys on all the other islands also took up the habit -- and there was no way the monkeys on the original island could have transferred that information to monkeys on the other islands because there was no way for them to physically travel to any of the other islands.

At any rate, the article about Morphogenic Fields which I quoted on Page 21, Reply #307, (see below quote), does refer to the 100th Monkey syndrome (bolded). When I read that, I thought, oh right. I understand that reference. But the rest of the article actually threw me into more confusion and I could not connect what it was saying with what I understood about the 100th Monkey experiment.

So it seems as if I could grok that something indeed happened, that I was open to the possibility and probability of it indeed happening, and had no trouble "buying" that it indeed did happen.

Then here comes Morphogenic Fields theory to explain the how and why it happened. Which is all wonderful of course, and if I really grasped the physics of it all, would delight me no end that there is a real, practical, solid, scientific explanation for this 100th Monkey syndrome based on sound science which I could use in order to mentally picture how it all works in a nuts and bolts sort of way. But since I can't grasp the physics, I can't make a mental picture, so I'm still attempting to get my little rowboat upstream without a paddle.

Maybe this is why analogies seem to help me better understand these sorts of physics concepts?

The original question I was asked was: Is telepathy sort of like Morphogenic Fields. I had heard of MF's, but since I didn't really know enough about what a Morphogenic Field was, I decided to look it up in order to see if the answer was yes, no, or maybe so that I could answer the question proposed to me. After reading through a few sites about MF's, and realizing that I couldn't understand what an MF really was, I had to respond that I simply did not have a clue if they are the same or even connected.

And even though I think I understand the 100th Monkey "syndrome" (why the author of that quote calls it a "syndrome" I'm not sure -- but I'll just leave that for the time being), the question of whether or not Morphogenic Fields are similar to or connected to telepathy I still haven't a clue. I suppose scientists will just have to run lots of tests and -- as the C's say -- "Discover." :)

Hopefully the next couple of paragraphs are not completely off-topic -- and maybe I'm seeing connections to the concept of MF's that are not really there, but here goes --

I think I recall reading somewhere long ago that humans used to ordinarily dream in black and white. Then some people began reporting that they dreamed in technicolor. Pretty soon, many many people were reporting that they too dreamed in color. Possibly it's similar to an athlete breaking some record -- eventually, many other athletes are also breaking that record. As if, once a "new" possibility becomes actualized, our "minds"(?) are more open to considering a less limiting barrier to what's possible to accomplish.

There were a couple of articles on SOTT.net which talked about "critical mass" as well. And that once an idea had reached critical mass, it would spread almost simultaneously around the planet and become an idea that most everyone was aware of.

In a similar(?) vein -- and I could be really wrong about this -- so do feel free to correct me -- but this whole idea of "owning" my creations is sort of odd to me. In this sense only. How many times have several inventors come up with an almost identical invention in different parts of the world and none of them had any connection to each other? (I'm thinking here of the radio and electricity as examples.)

Even in my own personal world -- as a very silly illustration of this idea -- I've started wearing some really off-the-wall type of clothing or accessory -- or modified it for my own liking or convenience -- and years later, that style is all over the place. Does that mean everyone is "copying" me? NO. I don't think so at all. I think maybe these ideas are sitting around somewhere in the "idea" universe and people simply tap into them intuitively or psychically or in some other way. It has nothing to do with me. And I don't even consider that "I" created that look. I just think I picked up on some invisible frequency that caught my awareness.

And one more -- years ago I used to write a lot in my journal, and sometimes I would allow my friends to read some of my essays. A few times, one would remark that I should write it for others to read. But doing that didn't interest me in the slightest. Time would pass -- and I would buy or borrow a book from the library. Lo & behold, there was something already written by someone else that was similar to what I'd written myself. I'd laugh and say, Oh good! Someone else has done it so I don't have to. Not only that, but they've written it far better than I could ever hope to do. Yay! I'm off the hook.

What I decided was that these ideas were't really my own -- they were just floating around somewhere in the "idea" universe and lots of people could tap into them if there was a frequency match or something like that.

There's a caveat about that writing thing however. It's not as if I was writing anything earth-shattering or blazing any amazing trails into the unknown (like Laura does for instance). My stuff was pretty much about insights I'd had about whatever. Nothing really remarkable at all.

Cheers Turgon!

And now -- the quote below which references the 100th Monkey syndrome.
The morphogenic field is one of the most important and least understood factors of influence within our society and our global culture. It is a field of energy containing a certain frequency or resonance, created by all living species that are both visible and invisible on planet Earth. All living species, human beings, animals and plants have a consciousness and therefore an emotional field. Emotion and the energy connected to it is one of the most powerful forces of creation in existence. If you had the ability to encourage a large number of people to think and act in similar ways, a morphogenic field could be created. Have you heard of the 'Hundredth Monkey" syndrome? This is the type of effect a morphogenic field can have within a group. With enough input, the field itself creates a ripple effect that others knowingly or unknowingly, are able to tap into. If all people thought and acted in the same way, this would create a field of similarity for everyone. There are several active groups and organizations currently encouraging peace meditations and global awareness and they have the possibility of reaching a critical mass through a morphogenic field, creating a rippling effect and potentially propelling humanity into a peaceful awareness.

Then here comes Morphogenic Fields theory to explain the how and why it happened. Which is all wonderful of course, and if I really grasped the physics of it all, would delight me no end that there is a real, practical, solid, scientific explanation for this 100th Monkey syndrome based on sound science which I could use in order to mentally picture how it all works in a nuts and bolts sort of way. But since I can't grasp the physics, I can't make a mental picture, so I'm still attempting to get my little rowboat upstream without a paddle.

What you describe here:

I think I recall reading somewhere long ago that humans used to ordinarily dream in black and white. Then some people began reporting that they dreamed in technicolor. Pretty soon, many many people were reporting that they too dreamed in color. Possibly it's similar to an athlete breaking some record -- eventually, many other athletes are also breaking that record. As if, once a "new" possibility becomes actualized, our "minds"(?) are more open to considering a less limiting barrier to what's possible to accomplish.

Does show you grasp the general idea of what Morphogenic fields are. The nuts and bolts of it are the physical phenomenon that we can observe in 3D reality and measure, as in the monkeys or athletes, etc. The fields themselves, which could be likened to archetypes, are there to represent what's beyond our ability to "see" directly other than through observing multiple phenomena that we can't quite explain and therefore infer what is happening outside our awareness that can account for such things.

The physics of it lies in the realm of quantum fields and quantum physics, which are non-physical, non-linear concepts, outside of space and time. It would be very difficult for human beings to fully wrap their heads around and visualize it without the aid of analogies and comparisons that we can relate to, like the monkeys, and branch off from there.

You may also want to check out this thread The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake

Turgon said:

What you describe here:

Does show you grasp the general idea of what Morphogenic fields are. The nuts and bolts of it are the physical phenomenon that we can observe in 3D reality and measure, as in the monkeys or athletes, etc. The fields themselves, which could be likened to archetypes, are there to represent what's beyond our ability to "see" directly other than through observing multiple phenomena that we can't quite explain and therefore infer what is happening outside our awareness that can account for such things.

The physics of it lies in the realm of quantum fields and quantum physics, which are non-physical, non-linear concepts, outside of space and time. It would be very difficult for human beings to fully wrap their heads around and visualize it without the aid of analogies and comparisons that we can relate to, like the monkeys, and branch off from there.

You may also want to check out this thread The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake

OMG Turgon!

Thank you soooooo much! You've explained quantum fields and quantum physics better than anyone else ever has -- at least for me. I didn't realize these were "non-physical" - "non-linear" concepts outside of space and time -- nor that it was difficult for "human beings" to fully wrap our heads around and visualize it without the aid of analogies and comparisons that we can relate to. I thought I was just too stupid.

I also forgot about "inferring". I realize the quote below sounds like an explanation addressed to a 5-yr old -- but regardless of that -- would it describe what you've said above in the paragraph you wrote where I've bolded the word infer? Or not? Thanks.

When you infer something, you read between the lines. To infer is to make a well informed guess — if you see your mom’s bag on the table, you might infer that she’s home.

When you infer, you listen closely to someone and guess at things they mean but haven't actually said. It’s like guessing, but not making wild guesses. You're making deductions — guesses based on logic. Another kind of inferring is more scientific, like when a scientist has part of a dinosaur fossil and can infer what the rest of the dinosaur looked like. When you see the word infer, think "educated guess."

Imply and infer are opposites, like a throw and a catch. To imply is to hint at something, but to infer is to make an educated guess. The speaker does the implying, and the listener does the inferring.

I think I need to educate myself more about words. Basically, look up their definitions instead of "inferring" or "guessing" (deducing?) their meanings via context. It's sort of like not giving words their "due". Being lazy instead of taking the time to actually look them up. It's not as if it's so darn much work either. All I have to do is type it in the search line on my laptop. Not like the old days where I had to pull out my enormous heavy-duty dictionary and flip through pages. (And get lost in reading other definitions that caught my eye until an hour had gone by and I remembered I needed to return to my original reading.) :rolleyes:

And thank you also for the link about The Science Delusion - Rupert Sheldrake. I look forward to reading that.

Again - thank you. You've no idea how the information you've posted has set my mind at rest. I actually feel as if a burden of immense weight has been lifted from my mental space. I'm suspecting the "burden" was my own confusion. At any rate, thank you for helping me out here. :)

Cheers!

Laura said:
stellar said:
Laura said:
tonybrooklyn said:

Ooops! That was a response to another thread that somehow got crossed connections because I had too many tabs open!
;D multitasking again huh?

Turgon said:

Turgon -- I just finished reading that thread. WOW! Amazing material. And wonder of wonders - I actually think I even understood a lot of it -- though I would be hard-pressed to pass any quiz on the materials without more study. But as a first read-through, I feel more satisfied than I would have expected. Probably because most of the information was written by Forum Members themselves. In particular, Approaching Infinity's Notes were especially illuminating -- as other members pointed out.

Sheldrake makes some of the points Nagel makes (discussed over here). He focuses on ten scientific dogmas, showing evidence against them, and philosophical reasons for why they aren't good assumptions to have (same as Nagel does). He has one chapter for each dogma. So, as a sort of supplement to Nagel's book, I want to include some my notes from the book, and how they might relate to Nagel's arguments.

And AI continues a more detailed post of some of his/her notes.

I really enjoyed reading this entire thread, Turgon, so thank you again for including it in your response to me.

I'm going to direct Paul to that thread as well. I think reading it might help answer his question to me -- about the connection between Morphogenic Fields and Telepathy. I've already copied and pasted some of the pertinent info into a "text" document on my laptop -- and I will include the link as well. Looks as if you got two birds with one stone here -- both myself and Paul as well. :)

Ooops! I just noticed the time. I gotta get me some zzzzz's. I'll post to Paul tomorrow. Over and out for now. :zzz:

Blessings. :)

13 Twirling Triskeles, you can also search information fields, and the physics of information, and the like on the forum and SOTT. There's been quite a bit of interesting bits about them over the years. Probably quantum physics is some kind of interface with the information field and the physical world, showing how "physical reality" emerges from information transferring into it, so to speak. The general information field being much more abstract and "open", it seems, and then the seemingly "concrete" world we sense around us being much more limited by physical laws in this density. I give a very high probability that information is king, and that nothing would exist without it (and the transfer of it in the many ways throughout the (macro)-cosmos and interaction with consciousnesses that can receive/transmit it).

Lower levels of consciousness tend to be subject to more strict physical laws, until reaching first density, where pretty much ONLY physical laws apply, getting more and more mechanical. But the ways and means of how the different densities interact, and how information comes into "our world", the 3D experience we know, is very fascinating and often unexpected/surprising, as described both by scientific discoveries/experiments and things the C's have said over the years....

Back
Top Bottom