Session 21 March 2015

I don't have heaps of time, so I'm going to try and be quick.

Sorry I called Laura a cow.

I'm a 28 yo dude, I have a bachelor of science, and I currently pack shelves in a supermarket.

I think I am projecting onto Laura, and I'm interested in knowing what other people think the reason for this is. I personally think that the reason is that I felt unable to express any concerns or feelings I had about the conduct (or perceived conduct) of mods and admins, particularly Laura, because anything I said would be misunderstood (or something) and then I would be banned.

I think that keeping this bottled up and having it run in a loop inside my brain meant that it eventually turned into a set of irrational associations and projections.

I think it may just be an error in my "programming," or it could be a miscommunication somewhere in the forum. If it's the latter then perhaps an effort needs to be made to be clearer when communicating certain things, for example, why someone has been banned. Otherwise I need to find the error in my "programming" and fix it.

I'm interested in doing the work, but I'm still struggling (after 3 years) to get my diet in line. I can go for a few weeks with no problems, but then my sugar addiction kicks in and I go for few months with a bad diet, until I can pull myself out of it again.

At any rate, I feel like I've got most of my feelings out and now I feel like reflecting. I'm still keen to talk though. :)

Archaea said:

I'm a 28 yo dude, I have a bachelor of science, and I currently pack shelves in a supermarket.
This situation, which is all too common today, may be a subconscious source of anger which might color your thinking and reactions in much of your life - without you even being aware of it for the most part. Since you, and many like yourself, have been so betrayed by the whole of the system, it is bound to leave a bad taste and a tendency to distrust just about everyone and everything. I don't know if this is correct or not but it could be part of what has been causing you to see things the way you have.

I think I am projecting onto Laura, and I'm interested in knowing what other people think the reason for this is. I personally think that the reason is that I felt unable to express any concerns or feelings I had about the conduct (or perceived conduct) of mods and admins, particularly Laura, because anything I said would be misunderstood (or something) and then I would be banned.

I think that keeping this bottled up and having it run in a loop inside my brain meant that it eventually turned into a set of irrational associations and projections.

And if it was that this was running in a loop, and it was based upon faulty judgment of the group itself due to misunderstanding of the intent and actual meaning of what was being said to you it is no big wonder that things were not working out for you.

[I think it may just be an error in my "programming," or it could be a miscommunication somewhere in the forum. If it's the latter then perhaps an effort needs to be made to be clearer when communicating certain things, for example, why someone has been banned.
As Laura has mentioned it is fairly rare for people to be banned. When they are, it is usually clear to most of the members why this was done. Since this is so, it seems you are saying that the person who was banned needs detailed and explicit clarification as to why they were. I think if they can not figure this out for themselves they probably don't belong here anyway. But, that's just the way I see it.

Otherwise I need to find the error in my "programming" and fix it.

I'm interested in doing the work, but I'm still struggling (after 3 years) to get my diet in line. I can go for a few weeks with no problems, but then my sugar addiction kicks in and I go for few months with a bad diet, until I can pull myself out of it again.

At any rate, I feel like I've got most of my feelings out and now I feel like reflecting. I'm still keen to talk though. :)

We all know how difficult it is to do the Work and how much effort it requires. Many members here have gone through much that you have been going through, so, we do understand what you are experiencing. We are keen to continue talking to you too.

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
As an aside, I used to fool around with my dog, sending him thoughts with the corresponding emotional tone energy. For instance, I'd think -- "Do you want to go for a walk?" And I'd put the same level of excitement in my thought as I would if I had said it out loud. Lo & behold, he would start dancing around and warbling in the exact same manner as if I'd indeed asked him aloud. Go figure. :)

That's brilliant, I felt that's a very important thing to mention. As if you spoke more with your heart and it effected the atmosphere of the room, emanating as waves...

I was once laying in bed unable to sleep with my wife beside me and I was monologuing in my head, I asked myself a question that was personal but involved her and she answered in her sleep, actually spoke allowed. It can be possible I spoke, asking the question out loud and didn't realize it but I was wide awake bored and her answering allowed startled the hell out of me.

Of course I enthusiastically tried to wake her up but that turned into me just being more annoying than anything at the time as sleep can be scarce every now and again.

Still, it's something I won't forget!

About the dog thing, couldn't that be explained by 'morphogenetic fields' that Rupert Sheldrake talks about? Not necessarily telepathy or maybe that's telepathy? I don't know.

Paul said:
About the dog thing, couldn't that be explained by 'morphogenetic fields' that Rupert Sheldrake talks about? Not necessarily telepathy or maybe that's telepathy? I don't know.

A good way of putting it. As if we eminate with fields, part of us like an etheric organ so to speak, like clouds of emotion and intentions. The more intuned we are with the present moment and location, the more at ease and accepting of that state around you, the stronger your field is, influencing the fields of others in some way.

Archaea said:
I think I am projecting onto Laura, and I'm interested in knowing what other people think the reason for this is.

If you wish to get detailed feedback, best to start a separate thread in the swamp.

Paul said:

Hi Paul --

I wasn't sure whether or not there is a connection between morphogenic fields and telepathy -- so I searched for some info re morphogenic fields. To be honest, even after reading through some of that material, I'm still unsure whether or not there is a connection.

However, I would not be the best person to ask about this. There are others here on the Forum who understand the physical and metaphysical sciences far better than I could ever hope to understand these subjects.

At any rate, here is what one website has to say about morphogenic fields. Possibly, you are better able to determine if there might be a connection than I am.

_http://www.lifefieldtechnique.com/Morphogenic_Fields.html

Morphogenic Fields

Morphogenic or Morphogenetic fields are fields of thought created by everything in existence; it is the input and output of creation. With every thought and action (or non-action) every individual strengthens one of those fields of thought that exist or with the focus of enough minds, creates a new one. You've heard of mass consciousness? This is a morphogenic field. Global fear, judgement, peace and love are also morphogenic fields in existence, waxing and waning with every individual thought.

The morphogenic field is one of the most important and least understood factors of influence within our society and our global culture. It is a field of energy containing a certain frequency or resonance, created by all living species that are both visible and invisible on planet Earth. All living species, human beings, animals and plants have a consciousness and therefore an emotional field. Emotion and the energy connected to it is one of the most powerful forces of creation in existence. If you had the ability to encourage a large number of people to think and act in similar ways, a morphogenic field could be created. Have you heard of the 'Hundredth Monkey" syndrome? This is the type of effect a morphogenic field can have within a group. With enough input, the field itself creates a ripple effect that others knowingly or unknowingly, are able to tap into. If all people thought and acted in the same way, this would create a field of similarity for everyone. There are several active groups and organizations currently encouraging peace meditations and global awareness and they have the possibility of reaching a critical mass through a morphogenic field, creating a rippling effect and potentially propelling humanity into a peaceful awareness.

David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D. wrote in his book Ancient Roots "We think we live by forces we control, but in fact we are governed by power from unrevealed sources, over which we have no control." I personally differ on this reality with the exception that I believe having an awareness of those unseen forces (morphogenic fields) surrounding and influencing us can lead to the choice to make conscious decisions outside of those fields. Dr. Hawkin's writing is an extension of the work of Rupert Sheldrake, who is famous as one of the world's most innovative biologists. Sheldrake revolutionized scientific thinking with his vision of a living, developing universe with its own inherent memory or morphogenic field.

Individually and collectively we constantly contribute to the development of our Universe with our thoughts and the emotional content behind them. Accessing fields of consciousness, or morphogenic fields is as simple as resonance. For example, if you carry a high level of resonance for peace, the chances are that you will access peace easier and draw to you peaceful experiences. Likewise, if you have a high level of resonance for fear, the chances are equally good that you will find yourself tapping into more fear from that field and drawing validating and fearful experiences into your life.

If you have conscious awareness, you can keep yourself clear enough to be less influenced by negative morphogenic fields and choose to shift resonance to access fields that support your choices of higher awareness.

I think I don't understand this phenomenon well enough to make any definite assertions so I'm going way out on a limb here even asking this question -- and very possibly connecting dots which actually have zero relationship to each other -- but might this be similar at all to what is discussed here on the Forum about how members of this group all understand things in the same way when their FRV's are resonating at the same frequency?

Thanks for asking the question, Paul. Sorry I don't have any definitive answer for you.

Blessings.

zin said:
13 Twirling Triskeles said:
As an aside, I used to fool around with my dog, sending him thoughts with the corresponding emotional tone energy. For instance, I'd think -- "Do you want to go for a walk?" And I'd put the same level of excitement in my thought as I would if I had said it out loud. Lo & behold, he would start dancing around and warbling in the exact same manner as if I'd indeed asked him aloud. Go figure. :)

That's brilliant, I felt that's a very important thing to mention. As if you spoke more with your heart and it effected the atmosphere of the room, emanating as waves...

I was once laying in bed unable to sleep with my wife beside me and I was monologuing in my head, I asked myself a question that was personal but involved her and she answered in her sleep, actually spoke allowed. It can be possible I spoke, asking the question out loud and didn't realize it but I was wide awake bored and her answering allowed startled the hell out of me.

Of course I enthusiastically tried to wake her up but that turned into me just being more annoying than anything at the time as sleep can be scarce every now and again.

Still, it's something I won't forget!

Aloha Zin --

Yeah, the dog thing was a lot of fun. :) In my experiments with telepathically communicating with my dog, I actually think that the "emotional" part of the telepathic communication (if that is indeed what it really was) was the carrier wave for the "words" and had a more major impact than the words themselves.

I think pre-verbal humans (infants & young children), non-verbal animals and plants (& possibly other matter such as rocks & bodies of water as well as other elements such as air, metals, chemicals & the like) are less impressed with "words" and more impressed with mental intentions and feelings or emotions. Words themselves are usually more neutral, or maybe impersonal, to my way of thinking. It's the "tone" of voice or the emotion underlying the words that gets through to the receiver. For instance, I could say the same word using several different emotional voice tones -- i.e., enthusiasm, anger, boredom, sadness, disgust & the impact on the receiver would be more because of the emotional tone than because of the words themselves. Each emotion vibrates at a different frequency rate I suspect.

This is not to denigrate or disparage the value of words. That would be silly. Think of all we have learned because of words. And words themselves DO have meaning. I'm just saying that I think emotions are an important part of any communication and at least as important as the verbal content.

I wanted to also comment about your experience with your wife hearing your thoughts while she was asleep. You've probably read information confirming that someone in a coma can hear what's being said to them -- even though the comatose person is unable to respond?

This is speculation on my part and not based on any materials I've encountered here on the Forum so take it with a dose of salt, ok? What I've read in other materials is that the first sense to begin operating is our sense of hearing -- while still a fetus in the womb. And it's also supposed to be the last sense to cease upon leaving the body. Hence, the monk reading the Tibetan Book of the Dead Bardo states to a person who is dying yet supposedly can still hear the monk's voice.

In other materials I've read that our soma/body mind is always recording perceptions -- even whilst we sleep, are under anesthesia, in a coma, or otherwise unaware of our surroundings because we're dissociating or concentrating pointedly on some task.

So, if any of that information is true -- a big "if", yes? -- then it might account for your wife being able to hear your voice asking her a question if you were talking out loud. But you say you were just thinking the question -- not saying it aloud, correct? Well, if telepathy works while we're awake, why wouldn't it also work when we're asleep? Eeeek! That's almost a scary idea, yes? It would mean we could be receiving telepathic communications even while we're sleeping and have less awareness of the impacts and effects of those communications. Eeeeew! I think I just opened a can of wiggly worms with that thought. And I think I'll just stop right there if you don't mind. I can see it's time for me to head off to Zzzzzzzzz land. I'll think more about all this tomorrow.

Cheers Zin!

I realize I kept writing allowed I meant out loud. It was near midnight and I had a long day.

Im certain I didn't speak out loud. Also when I excitedly woke her to tell her she had no clue what I was talking about. Contrarily I think it was her being asleep that allowed her to be receptive. Too much noise perhaps when we are awake. Too much stress and worry to be present.

Thanks for the the support for the Cs giving me my relentless loyalty to our community for the last 10 years. I am with you. Can not remember the session but they said when they feel they are done programming us, "they will come". Well I feel they are rushing it for some reason. Anyway, the show must go on. If I did not have you all I could not have even begun to be aware of the increasing desperation and hurry up in all of the MSM and technology this last 2 years. " The Apple Watch coming as a good example. I just keep chuckling to myself. The TV and movies are getting so obvious to me.
I have my great old skis and learned at 8 years old. I am hoping to get snow shoes and maybe hybrid cross tech skis too. I love the snow and have lots of light warm wear. Anywho, bring it on. We are the light if we stick together.

Thank you again and again

David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D. wrote in his book Ancient Roots "We think we live by forces we control, but in fact we are governed by power from unrevealed sources, over which we have no control." I personally differ on this reality with the exception that I believe having an awareness of those unseen forces (morphogenic fields) surrounding and influencing us can lead to the choice to make conscious decisions outside of those fields. Dr. Hawkin's writing is an extension of the work of Rupert Sheldrake, who is famous as one of the world's most innovative biologists. Sheldrake revolutionized scientific thinking with his vision of a living, developing universe with its own inherent memory or morphogenic field.
I've only read a few of Hawkin's works but saying his "writing is an extension of the work of Rupert..." is a wee bit misleading, which this writer would know if he's read much of his work. Perhaps he picked it up from someone else? Hawkin's had personal experience of this 'unrevealed source' so to say, after making his way past the ego self and all that followed. It's one thing to have conceptual knowledge, and quite another to have personal experience.

As for Archaea, I'm impressed you didn't run away either in anger, fear or sorrow... or all three combined. That says something when you can stand the 'heat of the kitchen', pot etc. with self-reflection intact.
Archaea said:

I think it may just be an error in my "programming," or it could be a miscommunication somewhere in the forum. If it's the latter then perhaps an effort needs to be made to be clearer when communicating certain things, for example, why someone has been banned. Otherwise I need to find the error in my "programming" and fix it.

Yeah, that cow thing was rather telling of your age and anger, which no doubt the economic factor helps to kick you in a gut full of emotions which isn't going to help with the diet issue any, as it seems one always follows the other... and if you use your own thread of Ariadne you could see the connection rather easily. From reading this thread that quotes some of your previous comments, the thing that jumped out at me was how you repeatedly didn't follow the forum's introductionary reading suggestions, almost all of which would have answered your own questions. I remember making that mistake back in college by skipping intro week and not knowing where things were etc... and then being reluctant to ask questions. As for the whole banning thing, if you do a search on this site, or simply ask others, you will come across enough discussion to satisfy that question as well. The search engine is our friend, but you really don't know what you're missing by skipping those books of this site's founder. If you want more insight on the mods, if it's still available, you might find the previous forum site interesting as they did some of their own 'work', so much of it is there and if you merely take the time to read any of this, you will most likely find it rather enlightening, which is the main point after all, right? You will find them in the process of that work, and in all those books, you will encounter L doing the same in a manner, as she herself put it in the words of I think her brother and perhaps one of his friends: 'For a smart person, you sure do dumb things'... or something like that. Being a channel usually means opening up your own life as the reference points for your 'work', which, when it becomes public, will engender all kinds of reactions from most people, especially if not doing the 'work' themselves... or work on the other side of the fence. :evil:

I like to use that one little line of Hawkins' about how we exist within but one level of Purgatory. From all that the various channeled sources, that L references in the transcripts, you will see that it isn't knowledge of technology that this 'game' is about, but rather knowledge of the self... to know thyself/s. The attachment to technology can easier turn to STS energy formation and expression, which is why it isn't passed out so easier any more, given past experiences, which, again, if you've read the transcripts, you know what I mean. As the C's said to L a few times... read the transcripts, the answers you seek are there waiting for you to discover them... it's all a game of hide and seek, locate and retrieve, no? ;) Those books of not just the transcripts, but her life that delineated her environment and thereby formed the questions to those answers which are a trip down the Yellow Brick Road, and to truly understand the answers, you need to understand the questions. [Carla and Jim did something similar if you read the Ra sessions on their site, especially near the end when the trouble began... the emotions, it's all about the emotions, because without them, the experiences of our lives are rather dim by comparison... as Ra said... the experiences here in 3d are 100x more vivid... the emotions, due to the 'complex' of DNA restriction etc.]

Start reading, there's a lot more there than you think. Avoidance is a common reaction and usually emotionally based... follow your thread back to its beginning to see your way out of this emotional haze/maze. Usually the one we are resisting/fighting is ourself anyway and exploiting our ego's emotional construct is so easily done when all the rest of the social programming is considered, that direct forms of manipulation aren't necessary. Take the next step, the one you should have taken from the start... read the recommended material and you will discover for yourself why it is recommended, why people have problems with others on the forum etc... previous examples are in the transcripts and discussed in depth in the books. It a little amazing to see the same pattens repeat themselves everytime... as many times as necessary until the lesson is learned.... all of which is why that stuff is recommended reading... until you do, you will be going in circles, over and over again. Everyone deals with the same issue in their own way... as the song goes: 'Stop the World, I Want to Get Off'' and seeing how you didn't run away, perhaps it's time to get off that merry-go-round, one that isn't very merry afterall, is it? Isn't this pretty much what the C's told 'T' and 'L'? The Choice is always there... Dorothy's ruby slippers were there to 'take her home' all the time, but it's up to us to choose when that happens.

gdpetti said:
As for Archaea, I'm impressed you didn't run away either in anger, fear or sorrow... or all three combined. That says something when you can stand the 'heat of the kitchen', pot etc. with self-reflection intact.

Hi gdpetti,

Having gone through a similar experience myself a while back, I can assure you it's not easy. The emotions that well up can overwhelm you. But I believe I'm a better person for it. And I hope that will eventually happen for Archaea as well.

I previously made note of his May 20, 2013 post. It stuck in my mind not simply because of the clarity of its organization, but because it brought together cogently so many areas of importance and relevance. Trans-dimensional windows, merging realities, thought manifestation, matter/antimatter junction, frequency resonance vibration, and more. All things that are coming NOW.

It discusses briefly how and why our emotions get amplified--something the C's have repeated warned about. And most intriguing for me, the existence of "ever-so-minute alteration of gravity forces" (unstable gravity waves???) and where these are found.

Fascinating too is the episode regarding the "finding" of missing Flight 19. And how "expectations" had formed the event ... which eventually led to insanity for the divers. The details came from the C's--and gave me a valuable glimpse into the incredibly mysterious ways how thought and reality interact. And a clear warning that variable physicality may not be such a simple walk in the park. Those guys went insane!

And what the Buddhist say about the importance of holding & sustaining one's thought with purity & strength takes on a whole new meaning.

I'm taking the liberty to paste that post below. I found in it much relevance to the questions we face today. But a word of caution. The C's did say once to Laura, while Seth is a valid source, the material itself will soon become obsolete in a new cosmic environment. So please keep that in mind as you read.

There's also sufficient C's material to make this a worthwhile read regardless.

Archaea's post: May 20, 2013
------------------

The Work / Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points
« on: May 20, 2013, 10:40:22 AM »
In chapter 5 of Seth speaks by Jane Roberts Seth talks about coordinate points. These coordinate points seem to have a few things in common with the inter-dimensional windows discussed by the C’s.

Seth describes a coordinate point in this except:

Other kinds of consciousness coexist within the same "space" that your world inhabits. They do not perceive your physical objects, for their reality is composed of a different camouflage structure. You do not perceive them, and generally speaking they do not perceive you. This is a general statement, however, for various points of your realities can and do coincide, so to speak.

These points are not recognized as such, but they are points of what you could call double reality, containing great energy potential; coordinate points, indeed, where realities merge. There are main coordinate points, pure mathematically, sources of fantastic energy, and subordinate coordinate points, vast in number.

There are four absolute coordinate points that intersect all realities. These coordinate points also act as channels through which energy flows, and as warps or invisible paths from one reality to another. They also act as transformers, and provide much of the generating energy that makes creation continuous in your terms.

And in Session 12 December 1998 the C’s define an inter-dimensional window.

Q: It seems to me that if what he was saying was true, that he certainly would not be allowed to say it. It's based on and converges with all the stories they are telling about Rennes-le-Chateau and seems to be more smokescreen. Anyway, Mike has questions. (M) You said that this place over Rennes-le-Chateau was a window. What is a window? (L) Now, I realize that we have all assumed that we know what a window is, but we have never really asked for a definition. Could you define for us a 'window?

A: Convergence; opening to alternative states via energy grid points.

Q: Are windows where you can pass back and forth? Moving between realms?

A: It is possible.

And From the C’s Session 12 December 1998

Q: (Ark) But I want an answer! (L) Well, that means you're right. (discussion of "pyro") (Ark) Alright, next. Long ago, you talk about that I should find a paper about windows, and we ask what windows, and you answer mathematical windows. I was inquiring whether it has to do with chaos and fractals and Mandelbrot and, well, and so that's still my guess. And I must say that probably for seven years, I couldn't figure out and find a paper on these windows. Or maybe I have and I don't know. So my question is, can I have another hint on this?

A: Remember the "center of the sphere" is a window.

The centre of a sphere is a point.

Seth even tells us how we might go about finding these coordinate points:

A few clues here that might help you, or mathematicians. There is an ever-so-minute alteration of gravity forces in the neighbourhood of all of these points, even of the subordinate ones, and all the so-called physical laws to some extent or another will be found to have a wavering effect in these neighbourhoods. The subordinate points also serve in a way as supports, as structural intensification within the unseen fabric of energy that forms all realities and manifestations. While they are traces or accumulations of pure energy, there is a great difference between the amount of energy available in the various subordinate points, and between the main and the absolute points.

So, if Seth’s coordinate points are the C’s inter-dimensional windows, then perhaps they exist at the centres of gravity for different gravitational systems.

In Session 19 November 1994 the C's suggest that the Bermuda triangle is a window.

Q: (T) Are the crystals still active?

A: Bermuda triangle.

Q: (L) I thought that was a myth?

A: No.

Q: (L) And what does that crystal do? Is it continuously active?

A: No. Erratic.

Q: (L) Is it still active in the sense of being a conscious or sentient entity?

A: No.

Q: (L) What activates it?

A: Many factors.

Q: (L) And when it is activated, what does it do?

A: Transdimensional window is blasted open.

However this may not be very meaningful since the C’s list pretty much everything in the universe as inter-dimensional windows.

A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.

Q: (L) And stars and planets were described as being giant atoms. Is an atom a window?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Is a proton a window?

Q: (A) OK, so it is. And it's massive, so let me ask. Is photon a window, too?

So how do they work? What do they do? Well from what I can gather they generate the world from thought and emotions through “electromagnetic energy units”. Seth describes the process:

This is highly simplified, but some angles will be more "on the outskirts" than others, and will be less favourable for all conditions of growth and activity. In speaking of these angles we will treat them as three-dimensional, though they are of course multidimensional. Since the nature of these angles is not the main topic of my book, it is not possible to explain them thoroughly here. They will seem to be stronger during certain times than other times, though these differences have nothing to do with either the nature of the coordinate points or with the nature of time. Other elements affect them, but we need not be concerned with these now.

The concentrated energy points are activated by emotional intensities that are well within your normal range. Your own emotions or feelings will activate these coordinates whether you know of them or not. Greater energy will therefore be added to the original thought or feeling, and its projection into physical matter accelerated. Now this applies regardless of the nature of the feeling; only its intensity is involved here.

These points are like invisible power plants, in other words, activated when any emotional feeling or thought of sufficient intensity comes into contact. The points themselves intensify whatever activates them in a quite neutral manner.

This is highly simplified, but the subjective experience of any consciousness is automatically expressed as electromagnetic energy units. These exist "beneath" the range of physical matter. They are, if you prefer, incipient particles that have not yet emerged into matter.

And the C’s give us an interesting example of what happens during this process. From the C’s Session 18 March 1995:

A: Now, some more information about Flight 19. Do you remember a few years ago that a team of researchers claimed to have found the planes, then retracted?

Q: (L) Yes, I remember. {All agree.}

A: Did you find this to be curious?

Q: (S) Yes, because the planes that they found were never reported missing. (T) Yes. (L) Is that why it was so curious? (J) Why did they retract? (S) Where did the planes come from that they found?

A: Yes, if only you knew the details, and how three of the team have required massive psychiatric aid.

Q: (L) Well, tell us the details!

A: Patience, we are, but must do so slowly so you have some hope of grasping it.

Q: (T) Three of the recovery team needed psychiatric treatment?

A: What they found were five planes matching the description, and "arranged" in a perfect geometric pattern on the bottom of the ocean, but the serial numbers did not match.

Q: (L) Is the geometric pattern itself significant?

A: Now, first mystery: There were no other instances of five Avengers disappearing at once. Second: Two of the planes had strange glowing panels with unknown "hieroglyphics" where there should have been numbers. Third: When they tried to raise one of the planes, it vanished, then reappeared, then vanished again then reappeared while attached to the guide-wire, then finally slipped off and fell to the bottom. Fourth: In one of the planes, on the bottom, live human apparitions in WWII uniforms were temporarily seen by three exploratory divers and videotaped by a guide camera. Lastly: Three of the planes have since disappeared. All of this is, naturally, being kept secret!

Q: (S) I wonder where the planes came from. (L) That is the obvious question!

A: Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the "thought plane", and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open, thus all perceptions of possibility may manifest concretely, though only temporarily, as thought plane material is constantly fluid.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a "Flight 19" of a parallel reality that went through a window into our reality?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Was this part of or connected to the loss of our "Flight 19?" Did we exchange realities here?

A: It is the thought patterns that effect the reality, when that window is opened, all thought can become physical reality, though only temporarily.

Q: (L) Does this mean that the divers' and searchers' thoughts about this became reality?

A: And all others.

Q: (T) All others involved in the search?

A: All others on the planet.

In the previous transcript excerpt Laura asks if the geometric pattern is significant, while Seth talks about angles of projection of energy. So it seems some sort of geometry is involved, however, it is hyper-dimensional.

It’s also interesting to note the relationship between FRV and Seth’s coordinate points.

Each thought or emotion therefore exists as an electromagnetic energy unit or as a combination of these under certain conditions, and often with the help of coordinate points, they emerge into the building blocks of physical matter. This emergence into matter occurs as a neutral "result" regardless of the nature of any given thought or emotion. Mental images, accompanied by strong emotion, are blueprints therefore upon which a corresponding physical object, or condition or event, will in your terms appear.

The intensity of a feeling or thought or mental image is, therefore, the important element in determining its subsequent physical materialization.

The intensity is the core about which the electromagnetic energy units form. In your terms, the more intense the core, the sooner the physical materialization. This would apply whether the mental image was a fearful one or a joyful one. Now there is a very important problem here: If your turn of mind is highly intense and you think in vivid mental emotional images, these will be swiftly formed into physical events. If you are also of a highly pessimistic nature, given to thoughts and feelings of potential disaster, then these thoughts will be quite faithfully reproduced in experience.

The more intense your imagination and inner experience, therefore, the more important it is that you realize the methods by which this inner experience becomes physically real. Your thoughts and emotions begin their journey into physical actualization at the moment of conception. If you happen to live in an area where the coordinate environment is strong, one of those areas I have spoken of as unusually conducive, then it will seem that you are deluged by illnesses or disasters, if these are the nature of your thoughts, because all thought is so fertile in this environment. If, on the other hand, your feelings and subjective experience are fairly well balanced, fairly optimistic and creative in a constructive manner, then it will seem to you that you have been blessed with unusual luck, for your pleasant suppositions will come to pass so quickly.

So “raising the FRV of the planet” would mean that there are enough happy people on the planet to materialize a world of positive events.

And it seems that we, and indeed our reality, were created by the thoughts and emotions of “someone else”:

From the C’s Session 3 February 1996

Q: (L) Okay, can we ask now about El Chupacabras?

A: It is what it is.

Q: (L) It is a 'goatsucker.' Where does it come from?

A: Review transcripts re: "window fallers."

Q: (L) If it is a window faller, does it come from another density, or a lateral dimension?

A: Closer to the latter.

Q: (L) Okay, so it is like a horizontal dimension. What allowed it to enter our realm?

A: This is complex, but best described as "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation."

Q: (L) Is there some way to capture or stop this creature?

A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.

Q: (L) Does the energy of the fear of the witness enable the creature to continue its existence? Does it feed on the excitement and fear, and is that what makes it manifest?

A: Close, but off a little. It is the other way around, and retro-factored by one half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by that?

A: It is mutual, rather than unilateral. Also, remember that a window falling represents a cross-energizing of realities, equally represented from each "dimension" in question. In other words, because the dimensional curtain has been "torn," half of one and half of the other contributes to the whole reality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that something from our reality is also scaring something in that other reality?

A: No, it does not "work" that way at all.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that this mutual creature is going to turn its attention from animals to humans?

A: Ditto last answer. And review response prior to that!

Q: (L) Okay, now, there are a lot of current teachings that say that the 'dregs' of other planets are being sent to Earth to 'refine' them, so to speak, and that this is why the human race is so divided and antagonistic... that the interactions are supposed to result in annihilation of the weak and survival of the strong in both physical and spiritual terms.

A: First of all, confusion abounds here due to incorrect interpretations of the last subject discussed. Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle. So, obviously, the "chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it? Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."

Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!

Q: (L) You mean God dreams and brings us into existence?

A: Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.

The original post, with proper highlighting (and hence greater clarity of emphasis) can also be found here.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=9674;area=showposts;start=225

It's post number 228

A question was asked about sleep paralysis and today I came across an article about " Exploding head Syndrome" at _http://www.cbsnews.com/news/exploding-head-syndrome-is-real-and-surprisingly-common/. If possible please ask the C's about this since this occurs many times to me and why. Also, is it possible ISIS are recycled dead people, clones in other words, programmed to KILL KILL KILL ? Also. I've recently moved north of New Port Richey in Hernando County. How does one contact like minded people who study the C's material ? In case I can be of service ?

Back
Top Bottom