Session 21 March 2015

quote "(L) If this person would just read the material that's already been produced, they wouldn't be asking many of these questions."

I read the Wave on line twice before the books came out (which are in my library now! Thanks Laura!) and I find that as my knowledge increases, going back and reviewing not only the Wave series but the Secret History books as well, that I make connections I missed before.

The electric Universe concept has helped a lot to.

Thanks for all your hard work Laura and company, it has changed my life.

RobinBowness said:
quote "(L) If this person would just read the material that's already been produced, they wouldn't be asking many of these questions."

I read the Wave on line twice before the books came out (which are in my library now! Thanks Laura!) and I find that as my knowledge increases, going back and reviewing not only the Wave series but the Secret History books as well, that I make connections I missed before.

The electric Universe concept has helped a lot to.

Thanks for all your hard work Laura and company, it has changed my life.

Hi RobinBowness,

Since this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, etc. There are examples in that section to give you an idea. Welcome to the Forum :)

Alvalsen said:
thanks for the session

Q: (L) What do you mean? Specific people, or the whole group?

A: Many. And those who have faith in the process will rise with them.

Q: (L) In other words, even if certain individuals are not yet "there", the fact that they're connected with the group and doing the best that they can, they will brought along anyway?

A: Yes

perhaps not only I have a problem
but I can not quite figure out what I can here be useful
especially given the fact that my English is poor

Hi Alvalsen,

Do you speak Russian? Because if you do and you'd like to be useful, then you might wish to help Russian Sott. You could comment articles in Russian and share them in social networks, for example. There are many ways you can help actually, if you wish. :)

A: Neeileigl of Cassiopaea. Keep faith with each other.

Q: (Andromeda) What does "keep faith with each other" mean?

A: We notice that there are members of your forum who are not doing this.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Covertly antagonistic.

Q: (L) So there are people who are covertly antagonistic. Why are they covertly antagonistic?

A: Little respect.

Q: (L) So they have little respect.

[...] SNIP

A: They are looking for opportunities to manipulate weaker members away.

Q: (L) So, what is it that makes somebody weak?

A: Mostly ego.

Q: (L) Okay. Anything we should be doing about this?

A: Just be aware. Members should also be aware and alert to invitations.

Q: (L) Invitations? What kind of invitations?

A: To express dissatisfaction when feeling disaffected due to lack of faith in the process.

This rings true for me, since about a year ago I was in a similar situation, though I brushed it under the rug at the time because I had too many things going on and I had faith that the individual who was feeling disaffected was ultimately just going through a phase. But as time has passed on I've come to believe that maybe something deeper occurred, and it's time I post about it.

An individual from the forum and I had been pretty close for about a year and were working together to continue to get more involved with the group. We were both processing some wounds, and he was doing a pretty excellent job of that from what I saw, and I felt lucky to have someone relatively close by who was serious about the Work. But then he came back from a trip to France with a change of opinion due to some sort of a mirror that involved his not taking part in group activities.

He began saying that he thought this entire thing could be a cult after all, and brought up topics such as "the sovereign self" (which seemed to mean that there was an aspect of his self that could not be questioned). So despite talking it through and reaching the obvious conclusion that the group obviously wasn't a cult, the doubt wouldn't seem to leave him. He brought up the possibility of 'the cult' a couple more times, always in connection with a mirror that someone had received on the forum, and it was obvious that he was feeling dissaffected by that, and the discomfort it usually brings with it. I thought he was just depressed (so was I), so I began telling him to go ahead and post about it if he were concerned. Obviously this wasn't going to happen, since the faith in the process was really weak at the time though I figured that time would heal that wound. It hasn't. He wouldn't post about it, and so I worried about him. But in the end it seemed like an excuse - for what, I still don't know. And in looking back it looks like I was supposed to go along with that idea and I didn't. I don't know how he's doing now, if he's taking to his lessons on his own time, or if he's decided to go away to another path.

I'm reminded of the following quotes from Gurdjieff:

In Search of the Miraculous page 220 said:
Sometimes it is said: in ascending the stairway a man is not sure of anything, he may doubt everything, his own powers, whether what he is doing is right, the guide, his knowledge and his powers. At the same time, what he attains is very unstable; even if he has ascended fairly high on the stairway, he may fall down at any moment and have to begin again from the beginning. [...]

In regards to respecting Laura and her efforts, we can't respect her if we can't respect ourselves, and as G has pointed out we must learn to differentiate between the higher aspects of ourselves that deserve respect, our lower aspects, and show them each the proper attitude. For me that's come to mean slowing down, organizing, planning, asking questions, and observing and challenging myself when I'm caught up in a program. Once we really taste how difficult this is, through our conscientious efforts, we begin to appreciate the real work being done by people on a much higher level than us. Before that we can't respect them, in fact I'd say we can't even see them for who they truly are. We have no appreciation even for ourselves; deep down we believe we could do anything we wanted, but we'll do it tomorrow if we so choose.

Speaking in general, what is necessary to awake a sleeping man? A good shock is necessary. But when a man is fast asleep one shock is not enough. A long period of continual shocks is needed. Consequently there must be somebody to administer these shocks. I have said before that if a man wants to awaken he must hire somebody who will keep on shaking him for a lon gtime. But whom can he hire if everyone is asleep? A man will hire somebody to wake him up but this one also falls asleep. What is the use of such a man? And a man who can really keep awake will probably refuse to waste his time in waking others up: he may have his own much more important work to do.

In the end it is nearly impossible to remember ourselves, and therefore it's nearly impossible to remember why we set out on this kind of a path in the first place. We realized, at one point, that we cannot control ourselves, that we do not have anything like a "sovereign self" and cannot ever achieve such a thing alone, and yet life goes on. The lower aspects of ourselves can come to resent the effort it takes to awaken, and we lie to ourselves assuming that we know better than our teacher(s).

Therefore a man who wants to awaken must look for other people who also want to awaken and work together with them. This, however, is easier said than done because to start such work and to organize it requires a knowledge which an ordinary man cannot possess. This work must be organized and it must have a leader. Only then can it produce the results expected of it. Without these conditions no efforts can result in anything whatever. Men may torture themselves but these tortures will not make them awake.

All in all in order to have faith in the process I think we need to be committed to the process, actively practicing everything that we have learned and struggling against everything that would take us back to the lower levels we started on. If we don't do that we are lying to ourselves, and we are lying to one another, and entropy finds its foot in the door. It's also a firm reminder of the extraordinary amount of compassion and conscience it requires to succeed on this path. It's not easy, but when it's for those you love it doesn't matter.

Just my take on the situation!

Hesper said:

Q: (L) So there are people who are covertly antagonistic. Why are they covertly antagonistic?

[...] SNIP

A: To express dissatisfaction when feeling disaffected due to lack of faith in the process.

This rings true for me, since about a year ago I was in a similar situation, though I brushed it under the rug at the time because I had too many things going on and I had faith that the individual who was feeling disaffected was ultimately just going through a phase. But as time has passed on I've come to believe that maybe something deeper occurred, and it's time I post about it.

An individual from the forum and I had been pretty close for about a year and were working together to continue to get more involved with the group. We were both processing some wounds, and he was doing a pretty excellent job of that from what I saw, and I felt lucky to have someone relatively close by who was serious about the Work. But then he came back from a trip to France with a change of opinion due to some sort of a mirror that involved his not taking part in group activities.

He began saying that he thought this entire thing could be a cult after all, and brought up topics such as "the sovereign self" (which seemed to mean that there was an aspect of his self that could not be questioned). So despite talking it through and reaching the obvious conclusion that the group obviously wasn't a cult, the doubt wouldn't seem to leave him. He brought up the possibility of 'the cult' a couple more times, always in connection with a mirror that someone had received on the forum, and it was obvious that he was feeling dissaffected by that, and the discomfort it usually brings with it. I thought he was just depressed (so was I), so I began telling him to go ahead and post about it if he were concerned. Obviously this wasn't going to happen, since the faith in the process was really weak at the time though I figured that time would heal that wound. It hasn't. He wouldn't post about it, and so I worried about him. But in the end it seemed like an excuse - for what, I still don't know. And in looking back it looks like I was supposed to go along with that idea and I didn't. I don't know how he's doing now, if he's taking to his lessons on his own time, or if he's decided to go away to another path.

I'm reminded of the following quotes from Gurdjieff:

In Search of the Miraculous page 220 said:
Sometimes it is said: in ascending the stairway a man is not sure of anything, he may doubt everything, his own powers, whether what he is doing is right, the guide, his knowledge and his powers. At the same time, what he attains is very unstable; even if he has ascended fairly high on the stairway, he may fall down at any moment and have to begin again from the beginning. [...]

In regards to respecting Laura and her efforts, we can't respect her if we can't respect ourselves, and as G has pointed out we must learn to differentiate between the higher aspects of ourselves that deserve respect, our lower aspects, and show them each the proper attitude. For me that's come to mean slowing down, organizing, planning, asking questions, and observing and challenging myself when I'm caught up in a program. Once we really taste how difficult this is, through our conscientious efforts, we begin to appreciate the real work being done by people on a much higher level than us. Before that we can't respect them, in fact I'd say we can't even see them for who they truly are. We have no appreciation even for ourselves; deep down we believe we could do anything we wanted, but we'll do it tomorrow if we so choose.

Speaking in general, what is necessary to awake a sleeping man? A good shock is necessary. But when a man is fast asleep one shock is not enough. A long period of continual shocks is needed. Consequently there must be somebody to administer these shocks. I have said before that if a man wants to awaken he must hire somebody who will keep on shaking him for a lon gtime. But whom can he hire if everyone is asleep? A man will hire somebody to wake him up but this one also falls asleep. What is the use of such a man? And a man who can really keep awake will probably refuse to waste his time in waking others up: he may have his own much more important work to do.

In the end it is nearly impossible to remember ourselves, and therefore it's nearly impossible to remember why we set out on this kind of a path in the first place. We realized, at one point, that we cannot control ourselves, that we do not have anything like a "sovereign self" and cannot ever achieve such a thing alone, and yet life goes on. The lower aspects of ourselves can come to resent the effort it takes to awaken, and we lie to ourselves assuming that we know better than our teacher(s).

Therefore a man who wants to awaken must look for other people who also want to awaken and work together with them. This, however, is easier said than done because to start such work and to organize it requires a knowledge which an ordinary man cannot possess. This work must be organized and it must have a leader. Only then can it produce the results expected of it. Without these conditions no efforts can result in anything whatever. Men may torture themselves but these tortures will not make them awake.

All in all in order to have faith in the process I think we need to be committed to the process, actively practicing everything that we have learned and struggling against everything that would take us back to the lower levels we started on. If we don't do that we are lying to ourselves, and we are lying to one another, and entropy finds its foot in the door. It's also a firm reminder of the extraordinary amount of compassion and conscience it requires to succeed on this path. It's not easy, but when it's for those you love it doesn't matter.

Just my take on the situation!

Hesper,

Beautifully and compassionately, said. Thank you for reminding us of risks and challenges we all face. :flowers: :)

Thank you all!!!

My heart sing a song
A joyous sweet melodies
Cause I found my own family
A true spiritual family
Let's sing a song together
One-mind one-heart one-song

Hi all --

Here's what I do when I start to internally criticize & find fault with Laura, the C's, The Work, other Forum Members' replies to my posts.
I say, "NO - STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!!". And I mean it too. With determination.

Because I know that if I go down that path, I am sabotaging Truth. I know that all that criticism and fault-finding is originating in the Predator's Mind. And the Predator's Mind wants me to disconnect from this Work, this Forum, and Truth.

It's like the Devil sitting on my shoulder whispering arguments into my ear. I refuse to get into an argument with that Mind. It's like trying to be reasonable with Evil. Impossible.

So I just made up my mind to refuse it when it invites me to sit down and take tea & have a chat. No thank you. I may need to do that a couple of times because, like ocean waves, the first wave is strongest. But if I persist, each successive wave is milder until the waves stop waving at me and that voice gives up.

That Mind is so Darth-Sidious. It's like a super-lawyer with case citations and precedents galore to throw in my face in order to convince me of the "truth" of it's lies. Nope. I'm onto this guy now. I know he's a liar and I ain't falling for it. I'm watching him like a hawk with slit beady eyes, ready to pounce on him whenever he rears his demonic little head. He's just like a psychopath. And I know better than to trust all the charm and charisma of a psycho -- so why would I trust that Mind any more than I would a psychopath?

My 2 cents & FWIW -- Cheers! :)

Edited for clarity.

Hello everyone, I am writing this inspired by the C’s advice to air things out and in the sincere hope that it may help others in a similar situation identify the problem and find the solution. The story can also serve as the acknowledgement of another hit by the C's.

Session Date: March 21st 2015
Start of quote

(Chu) I'm assuming that means for you or us?

(L) In other words, they don't have respect for the group?

Q: (L) Us particularly?

Q: (L) Anything more than that?

A: You especially.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Inspired by negative discarnate entities with connections to 4D STS "handlers".

Q: (Andromeda) Are these people a danger?

Q: (L) Well, I think everybody gets into a period where they feel a lack of faith. Sometimes it's just a chemical feeling, like when you're depressed and everything is black, nothing will ever be nice again, your life is crappy, and that sort of thing. So I think that anybody can be vulnerable to that.

A: Yes. It needs to be aired out.

Q: (L) So, if people would just talk about it, that would help?

End of quote

I want to set the record straight from the beginning and to clearly state that I am not critical of any part of the information or content of this forum, the group or Laura’s work, and to emphasize my appreciation and love for all those involved, and lastly but not least, my sincere faith in “the process” that I have now retrieved and strengthened after the events further described.

Also, I have recently had the opportunity to listen to the voice recording that has initially triggered this new “adventure” in self knowing and learning and had the sincere joy and relief to finally experience this recording free of previous “programming filters” and confirm my analysis and conclusions.

This is my story.

Since I have started to participate in the Eiriu Eolas group, I had an experience that has had profound implications with respect to my faith in the process initiated by Laura and the Cassiopeans.

In her kindness and sincere desire to help any practising E. E. students and following the C’s advice to use the power of her voice, Laura has made the recording of “The prayer of the Soul” to be used during the E. E. sessions.

Unfortunately for me, or maybe as another valuable opportunity to benefit from this powerful process, listening to this recording has resulted in an uncomfortable feeling generated by the very perception of Laura’s voice. The voice sounded to me very unusual for such a learning device, it had a dispassionate and uninterested tone, suggestive of disrespect and condescendence towards the listener, producing a clear sensation of discomfort and distrust. As I said before, I did listen to this recording recently and I am seriously ashamed and embarrassed to admit that it sounded to me like that. Nevertheless, in the interest of accuracy and truth, that is the extent to which the power of the intrusive programming was able to modify my perception of reality at that point.

These perceived characteristics of Laura’s voice have suddenly began to alter my initial favorable feelings and hopeful faith in the process and determined me to start doubting and questioning Laura’s sincerity and the accuracy and validity of the C’s material. I was asking myself if this isn’t just another trap for honest seekers, set to first attract them and then to derail their efforts to seek truth.

At the same time these sudden feelings, as strong as they were, were also in stark contradiction with my previous impressions and perceptions of Laura’s work and the C’s communications content. I had found real value in Laura’s writings, the SOTT website and the information received from the C’s. So I was very confused.
Until the March 21 session, in which the C’s have stated the quoted fragment.

Some of the C’s affirmations were a bit too harsh for my situation as I did not feel “covertly antagonistic” or “looking for opportunities to manipulate weaker members away”. My respect for Laura as a well-intentioned source and especially my “faith in the process” were somewhat shaken and on less firm grounds than before.

Luckily for me, I might say, the thing that attracted my attention the most in this communication was the mention by the C’s of the influence of “negative discarnate entities with connections to 4D STS “handlers".”

This immediately rang a loud bell in my mind and after suddenly reviving my hopes, strongly galvanized my efforts to find out the truth of this matter.
Just as a parenthesis, it is clear to anyone kind enough to be reading this that I did keep enough faith to trust the unconventional mention of discarnate entities and 4D STS handlers concepts, as well as keep looking for a solution right in the Laura’s and the C’s material.

To make a long story short, I instantaneously made the connection to Spirit Release Therapy and Laura’s videos on the subject. In one of those I encountered the mention of Edith Fiore and William Baldwin as some of the top references for the subject.

I purchased the books and started reading them. After reading Edith Fiore’s “The Unquiet Dead” I moved to William Baldwin’s “Spirit Releasement Therapy” and when I had almost finished I decided to have an SRT session myself to see what it reveals.

Engrossed and fascinated by the subject of my lecture, I had forgotten about the issue that has determined me to seek answers in these books and all I could think about at that time, was how I can apply this knowledge to helping some of my friends and maybe others as well, and also of memories from my own life that could indicate a high probability of me also needing this processing.

I was fortunate enough to find someone close and inexpensive enough to fulfill this desire quite soon after that.

Needless to say that the experience was strongly colored by my doubt and partial lack of faith in the validity of my own sensations and perceptions which had been incidentally re-stimulated by the situation with the voice recording. Nevertheless it was fruitful and offered me a great learning opportunity also.

I would like to describe in more detail the part of this session that directly applies to the situation described here. Those who are not convinced of the validity or reality of the process involved, please bear with me and allow me to present things as I perceived them at the time, even though as this story is intended to show, perception can be distorted by programming. Hopefully, I am not plagued by too many...

During the scan of my body I have found a few elements of interest including an object on the top of my head covering the location of my 7th chakra. I did not call it anything yet, just found it laying there for some reason. Further, I’ve been reminded of the image of a threatening figure that I had glimpsed a few years ago during a Reiki initiation session that had determined me to abandon the group that was providing it, due to the fear that my subconscious was providing me with an image of something connected with the said group. The figure looked like a giant human but for some obscure reason was accompanied by a strong sensation of reptilian contact. I am trying to describe as accurately as I can the sensation that I instantly received at the time and then remembered during the session. Later in the session, as I shared with the therapist the strong doubt that I was experiencing relative to my perceptions, he asked me a brilliant question. He asked me if this doubt is mine. Instantly I knew then that the doubt was not mine and soon after I had a perception of this doubt being poured in my brain by the giant, angry looking human through the object previously discovered at the top of my head.

I hope I am not boring anybody with my easy acceptance of these unconventional and unscientific concepts because, honestly I do believe in the power of my subconscious mind to bring to light elements of its content that may help my understanding and progress.

Getting back to the action, the therapist further directed me to remove the “cap” by imagining that I push it away. I did imagine that and in my mind eyes I saw myself pushing the cap with both my hands. The mind picture developed at that point and I clearly “saw” the being strongly pressing on the cap as I was trying to push it away. I informed the therapist of this and he directed me to push harder, which I did. At that point I started to “see” that underneath the cap there were structures like tentacles and roots that seemed to be deeply implanted in my brain and were not allowing the removal of the object.

These are the details glimpsed in my mind’s eye at the time and which helped me understand the situation later, when after the session, I tried to analyze and understand further.

Not a lot was accomplished in that session with respect to releasing any entities but a lot was accomplished for me with respect to increasing my understanding and belief in the validity of the process as well as the reality of the information transmitted to my conscious awareness from my subconscious mind.
At this point in time as I was returning home I was reviewing the information gained and it is then that I understood the meaning of the subconscious metaphors. It became clear to me that the “cap” was a program placed and maintained by the giant human figure with the purpose of slowing down and preventing as much as possible any spiritual progress or gain. I asked myself how can I get rid of it, I purposely addressed the question to my subconscious mind and the answer came instantly in my conscious awareness: Eiriu Eolas.

That is when the circle closed, and I gained an even bigger picture of the present situation in view of the C’s statement. Everything in that statement and in my perceptions started to make sense.

A negative discarnate entity with connections to the 4D STS controllers, is what I had perceived. The giant human figure, angry looking and mysteriously reminding of reptilians even though it did not look such, using the program already placed in my brain to instill doubt and modify my perceptions in order to prevent any spiritual gain and understanding.

Now, with my regained respect for Laura and her work, and renewed faith in the process, I intend to continue my SRT (Spirit Release Therapy) quest as well as participating in the E.E. group.

Thanks for reading, to those who did and please excuse my unpolished writing style. I'll get better.

Peace on the planet and inside everyone

Mod's note: Added the quotation boxes and blank lines between paragraphs to ease the reading.

Merci, quel plaisir de lire vos messages...
Je suis nouvelle, j'ai lu l'Onde de Laura Tome 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 et en ce moment 6, il me reste 7 et les 2 tome de l'histoire secrète du monde...
J'attendrai d'avoir tout lu avant de poser des questions car dans ma présentation, j'en avais déjà posées mais elles sont restées sans réponse...
Je patienterai la fin de mes lectures...
Un grand merci à Laura et son équipe ainsi qu'aux Cassiopéens...
Heureuse que vous soyez entrés dans ma vie...

Thank you, which pleasure of reading your messages...
I am new, I read the Wave of Laura Tome 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and at the moment 6, I have 7 and 2 volume of the secret history of the world...
I shall wait to have read everything before asking questions because in my presentation, I had already put it down but they stayed without answer...
I shall wait the end of my reading...
One thank you very much to Laura and her team as well as in Cassiopéens...
Happy that you enter my life...

I find this question very ironic and has a personal influence for me: "A: How good are you at skiing?"

The 21 March is my birthday and I have only recently come back from Austria (19th Jan) for my first ever skiing trip where I learnt to ski.

Learning said:
Hello everyone, I am writing this inspired by the C’s advice to air things out and in the sincere hope that it may help others in a similar situation identify the problem and find the solution.

At this point in time as I was returning home I was reviewing the information gained and it is then that I understood the meaning of the subconscious metaphors. It became clear to me that the “cap” was a program placed and maintained by the giant human figure with the purpose of slowing down and preventing as much as possible any spiritual progress or gain. I asked myself how can I get rid of it, I purposely addressed the question to my subconscious mind and the answer came instantly in my conscious awareness: Eiriu Eolas.

Beautifull story, Learner, and very well told! The EE (and the cold shower) has always met resistance in me, and procrastination tendencies and seemingly outside influences added to that.

Earlier in life i noticed to trust my intuition...to be wrong. Like the man who kept getting struck by lightning, attracting it by wishing it away from a liefull consciousness.

Interestingly, you have the "foreign installation" as a material thing on the brain, where i was thinking about amoebas and candida, affecting behaviour of the host somehow, and the connection with targeted genetic engineering.
Or is it all the same?
Attacked from everywhere in all different ways, getting fiercer all the time, we need to learn faster and faster how to deal with those?

Learning, thank you for sharing!

Learning said:
Some of the C’s affirmations were a bit too harsh for my situation as I did not feel “covertly antagonistic” or “looking for opportunities to manipulate weaker members away”. My respect for Laura as a well-intentioned source and especially my “faith in the process” were somewhat shaken and on less firm grounds than before. Luckily for me, I might say, the thing that attracted my attention the most in this communication was the mention by the C’s of the influence of “negative discarnate entities with connections to 4D STS “handlers".” This immediately rang a loud bell in my mind and after suddenly reviving my hopes, strongly galvanized my efforts to find out the truth of this matter.
[...]
[...]
A negative discarnate entity with connections to the 4D STS controllers, is what I had perceived. The giant human figure, angry looking and mysteriously reminding of reptilians even though it did not look such, using the program already placed in my brain to instill doubt and modify my perceptions in order to prevent any spiritual gain and understanding.

Yes, Eiriu Eolas is quite a mighty tool to deal with attachments. Besides of networking and journaling, it also helps in "airing out" a lot of stuff in the truest sense of the word (or so I think). And Eiriu Eolas has been created by Laura; it is her voice that guides through the process and furthers the attachment or other hindering issues to go in the long run, by just persevering with the practice. So I think, it is not the real you, who "disliked" her voice, but rather those entities, programs, the chatter of the Predator's Mind etc. Those things, which "sense", that they cannot feed off on you any more if you continue to listen to this voice and proceed with the cleansing.

Learning said:
Now, with my regained respect for Laura and her work, and renewed faith in the process, I intend to continue my SRT (Spirit Release Therapy) quest as well as participating in the E.E. group.

I think, this is a good way to go in dealing with spirit attachment. Especially the EE, I think. And doing it in a group may even amplify its effects for you. But there are also other ways to deal with them. There is a CassWiki article about Spirit Attachments, which says:

article said:
A spirit release therapy is one of the recommended ways to remove attachments from oneself. The crucial point overall is to change one's frequency in order to encourage spirits to leave. For an example, we would stop feeding those behaviors that are, essentially, "bugs" in the universal program, and align ourselves more, over time, to those that are aligned with universal purpose. Knowledge is the greatest ally in this, as by gaining knowledge and working on ourselves, our frequency changes, and there will come a point where we no longer be "tasty" enough for the attachments to stick around.

There is an excerpt of a session with the Cs from August 16th 2014, where this is being elaborated in greater detail:

(L) It's true that if there's some part of you, some aspect, some habit, or whatever. This is what Gurdjieff talks about. How many of those "many I's" that he talks about are attachments? And his method was this discipline, this self-observation, the struggle between ‘yes’ and ‘no’ leading to giving birth to the Real I, and having it become the fused master. How do we know that wasn't a kind of SRT? Let's ask that question. Was Gurdjieff's method also beneficial for eliminating spirit attachments?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) As I just described, more or less, that by acts of will and discipline and observing and all of those things, that the fusing of the real self and the discipline that that requires means that there is no longer a frequency match for the attachments? Is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) I think SRT is useful from a conceptual point of view, like, "This isn't really me!" It may not actually me that's thinking or acting this way.

(L) You begin to talk to it.

(Perceval) Otherwise you might tend to think that your natural traits are you. So, to have that idea that it may not be me and it might be an external influence is useful.

(L) It's very useful.

[...]

(Perceval) I think part of the problem with SRT is that it's very appealing to people who decide that maybe all of their issues are attachments, and all it takes is a couple of phone calls to get rid of it and essentially deal with all of the issues. In other words, supplanting the idea of Work on the self with a couple of phone calls, and then “I'm clean! I'm done!” That's the draw of this kind of SRT work; it's a phone call. How easy is that? Someone else does it for you, supposedly.

(L) I think it's a useful thing IF somebody is involved in the Work, and IF they continue working and they apply the discipline that is necessary before, during, and after to change their frequency. And that's what's important about asking the attached entity “when did you come? What was I doing? How was I vulnerable?” To get that kind of information...

[...]

(Perceval) It's almost like by definition, if you have an attachment, then you also have an issue that needs to be worked on. Just getting rid of the attachment doesn't get rid of the issue. Say you were being morose or moody or whatever, and then some attachment comes along. Just because the attachment goes away, doesn't mean the issue is gone. You already had the issue that drew in the attachment in the first place. So, just getting rid of the attachment doesn't fix the issue. You also have to continue to work on yourself.

In the end, it is boiling down on Working upon the self, while the process might be accompanied by SRT with a competent practitioner, who really serves his/her clients. As goes for me, I have tried to get rid of chatters of programs etc., by talking to them as if they were other people. While doing this, I formulated their chatter in words either. Sometimes, the outcome can be really funny if you realize the obscurity of the "words" of these "chatterers". Just my thoughts :)

Edit: spelling and clearity

Learner said:
(L) I think it's a useful thing IF somebody is involved in the Work, and IF they continue working and they apply the discipline that is necessary before, during, and after to change their frequency. And that's what's important about asking the attached entity “when did you come? What was I doing? How was I vulnerable?” To get that kind of information...

[...]

(Perceval) It's almost like by definition, if you have an attachment, then you also have an issue that needs to be worked on. Just getting rid of the attachment doesn't get rid of the issue. Say you were being morose or moody or whatever, and then some attachment comes along. Just because the attachment goes away, doesn't mean the issue is gone. You already had the issue that drew in the attachment in the first place. So, just getting rid of the attachment doesn't fix the issue. You also have to continue to work on yourself.

In the end, it is boiling down on Working upon the self, while the process might be accompanied by SRT with a competent practitioner, who really serves his/her clients. As goes for me, I have tried to get rid of chatters of programs etc., by talking to them as if they were other people. While doing this, I formulated their chatter in words either. Sometimes, the outcome can be really funny if you realize the obscurity of the "words" of these "chatterers". Just my thoughts :)

Yes, it's not a good idea to think that SRT would fix it all! And finding a good SRT practitioner can be tricky as well. It can be very helpful though, but important to keep in mind I think is that as long as you run certain programs, you will keep attracting similar attachments, so the Work plays a big role in 'cleaning' our machine. EE is a great way to go about it as well as you mentioned, not only does it help detox the body and mind, but it's also a practice of discipline if done regularly and accordingly. And as Don Juan said: "All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us." I also think the following is important to keep in mind:

Session 15 August 2009

Q: (laughter) (Joe) You have to like the questions, Laura. You have to be interested in the questions. (L) Well, and they have to be important questions. I mean, I've always been... I mean, yeah, I went through this whole phase of doing these testing questions, but they were all questions that interested me – there was a reason for them. (Joe) So we have to think of important stuff. (L) Well, what's important to me right now is I have some question as to what... I mean, we've dealt with some of the issues of the breathing program, ya know, that maybe some people are having problems because they aren't inputting a commensurate amount of energy in order to receive the benefits - maybe they're not on the same frequency or the right frequency - and that frequency block could be because they have not committed, or they are still maneuvering or manipulating, or it could be they're STO candidates and they simply haven't opened the frequency channel. So, those issues have to be dealt with on an individual basis, I'm assuming. But I think there is more to that problem than meets the eye.

A: Yes there is!!! We said that this practice MUST be accompanied by a commensurate effort to constantly gain knowledge by effort.

I agree that, first, it's very hard to find a thoroughly competent SRT practitioner, and if the underlying problems aren't fully solved through the Work, EE, etc., another spirit(s) will likely attach because that problem is still there. No way around it, we need to continue to Work on ourselves and thoroughly clean our machine (and get rid of the vulnerabilities that made spirit attachment possible in the first place) - it's a long process....

Yes, in accordance with all, respect to the SRT, Learning, great vigilance is needed, if the therapist who performs it, is not doing the work, practically it would be against us, so to speak, then be very careful if you are feel comfortable in sharing their experiences with SRT, here in the forum, I think it would be like adding more eyes on the monitoring, because many times we ourselves put a blindfold over his eyes, without seeing the more complete picture, on these themes, networking is very important. :)

Back
Top Bottom