Session 21 March 2020

A friend of mine work for a company that transport explosive for mining and fire won't ignite the explosive. Without a detonator and an electric discharge the stuff can be handle safely. Maybe in Guana they still use some kind of explosive sensitive to fire but I doubt it. A canadien gold mine will probably use the same kind of explosive as here in Canada.
Just my 2 cents.

(Ark) I was recently interested in biofeedback machine that is supposed to monitor your brain waves and teach you how to achieve alpha state or delta state. I notice that these machines that were widely available 40 years ago disappeared from the market. Are they so beneficial that they were suppressed?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Should we get one?

Q: (Joe) Where do you get them?

(L) Have to find one.

(Ark) Impossible to find. But I'm sure they must exist but just secret. I mean, it's stupid! Now they are selling headsets which are supposed to monitor brain waves communicating with Bluetooth with your smartphone!

(L) That reminds me: Several people have talked about having hot flashes or waves of heat or sudden sharp pains and all kinds of weird sensations over the past few months. Is that because of the virus, or...?
Check out the QXCI system by a guy named Professor William Nelson. He’s got an interesting bio and he designed software that essentially reads the body’s systems in real time. He’s also written books about the quantum nature of biology and other subjects that show how homeopathy works and how allopathic medicine is killing us. Here’s a video and short bio.

The book he wrote, which isn’t easily found is called An Advanced Treatise in Quantum Biology. It ties into lots of the research that Pierre has been doing. Here’s a link to a chapter about mitonic radiation. It’s fascinating stuff!

A friend of mine work for a company that transport explosive for mining and fire won't ignite the explosive. Without a detonator and an electric discharge the stuff can be handle safely. Maybe in Guana they still use some kind of explosive sensitive to fire but I doubt it. A canadien gold mine will probably use the same kind of explosive as here in Canada.
Just my 2 cents.
That’s definitely an sight from a post blast. You’re supposed to separate detonators from the high explosives but who knows if that’s what happened. Consider that you live in Canada, where there’s laws governing the safe transport of explosives. Those laws don’t exist in Ghana or they’re easily not followed.

You’re friend is also dead wrong. Fire will definitely ignite explosives, it might not make them high order, which is the chemical reaction that proceeds faster than the speed of sound thus producing the blast wave. There’s a difference between ignition or burning and detonation.

All explosives are sensitive to heat, shock or friction in varying degrees.

This was the session thread where the C's mentioned the origin of the Virus (Not Wuhan).

Video doesn't start until 33.25 minutes, but the applicable discussion is at 1.03.40. I guess another 'hit' by the Cs?

Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

So as we are past three years and counting. Does anyone think the work of whole group was what changed the likelihood of the above mentioned real
plague outcome?
And if we did what else can we effect or have effected?

Does anyone think the work of whole group was what changed the likelihood of the above mentioned real plague outcome?
I think it could have impact. However, the word used in the question was 'likely'. I'm not a native english speaker but from what I've found in the internet, it seems that 'likely' is not a strong prediction and has around 50% or up chances of happening. So the 2 years could have, for example, 60% probability at that moment, and who knows, maybe 6 years had 90% and would also receive a 'Yes' answer?

The bolded part of the below tweet seems to possibly confirm an aspect of the bolded part of the session quote.

I have also seen today on X a screen shot of the military record with about 90% of things blacked out. It was fuzzy and the only thing shown was basically the vaccine for Covid 19, so no indication of where the vaccine was given, etc.

(L) Alright, here we go. We're ready!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".
Attorney Accuses the CIA and DoD of Being Deeply Involved With COVID-19

"When someone got this [COVID] shot. They didn't get it from Pfizer or Moderna. They got it from the DoD. The DoD distributed this," testified attorney @RenzTom.

• Evidence suggests that COVID-19 was developed in the mid-2010s, with a Moderna patent from 2016 indicating a connection.

A whistleblower provided military medical records showing a soldier receiving COVID-19 immunization by Moderna in 2014.

• Attorney Renz has developed a legal case against EcoHealth Alliance, alleging their involvement in creating SARS-CoV-2 with the CCP and Wuhan Lab.

• He then asked: "Does anybody believe that we transferred that sort of [bioweapon] technology to a CCP lab, without an okay from the DoD or CIA? I've got news for you. They knew exactly what was going on."

What I had in mind is a device like "Biosone I" on page 2, (E) in the old Edmund Scientific Catalog. Biosone I Portable Alpha/Theta Monitor

http://www.arkadiusz-jadczyk.eu/docs/ES1976.pdf

It was then $69.95. I used then to have one such.

Today I have found something similar, unnecessarily more sophisticated, for $1550.00 :

Display Products

Here I have found descriptions of similar devices

http://dept.me.umn.edu/labs/hmd/lab/docs/eeg/hal-4.pdf

http://jestec.taylors.edu.my/Special%20Issue%203_SOMCHE_2014/SOMCHE%202014_3_2015_050_059.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Asif_Anik4/publication/274607519_BRAIN_WAVE_PATTERN_DETECTION/links/576a371508ae3bf53d3327b8/BRAIN-WAVE-PATTERN-DETECTION.pdf

The whole point is to filter brain-waves into alpha/beta/theta rhytms, and provide audio feedback. The machine I was using years ago, when set on alpha was giving modulated tone when the frequency was off, and continuous, when the frequency was locked "on target".

Visual display is not needed, because by just looking at something we are changing our brain patterns.
I found a Biosone @ark. I could mail it to you. I checked it out an it appears to work.

Back
Top Bottom