Session 21 March 2020

I thought about the session for hours and I just wrote down my thoughts about it. It's just my idea, everything can be wrong. Sorry to not quote, but I feel like my head is smoking by searching, finding and translating. Sorry.......

There were some tips for me in the Corona Forum that made me think. Gaby's statement with reference to COPD. COPD is triggered by an infection . I have seen a large accumulation in my practice with COPD patients who are oxygenated for about 2 years. The course of the flu waves 17/18 and 18/19 was also striking. My patients mainly complained of severe and long coughs and severe sore throats. The number of patients who had a cough throughout the year was also striking. I would say from the feeling that this is connected. In Germany, COPD patients are immediately confronted with the statement that they were smokers. This is not the case. That's why I always had my concerns about the cause or trigger. At that time, the warnings about the e-cigarette also came.
Why has COPD been increasing exponentially for about 2 years? After the new session, I wondered: could it be that the vaccine that was developed and escaped at the time caused these severe and new courses of COPD? It would be interesting to see a statistic here whether COPD has increased worldwide since then. It would also be interesting to determine whether the symptoms of the e-cigarette resemble COPD.
If it were, the first vaccine could be dangerous for acute respiratory symptoms and COPD. These would have been visible signs of what the vaccine can do. This can reinforce the anti-smoking agenda.

So the virus is not a virus that depends on temperature or weather. It is constantly there and mutates. It is also not about immunization and antibody formation. It reminds me more of a herpes virus that is activated in the body by various factors such as sun or stress.

How does the PTB recognize that the virus changes human behavior to the detriment of the PTB? There have been riots, demonstrations and the beginning of the human revolution in recent years.
I can imagine that all countries were aware of the virus, but maybe not everyone was told what the virus was capable of. Some of you may have figured it out yourself, like Russia or China. Maybe Germany too.

Then the US-China trade war came. Could it be possible that the PTB gave hints to China, that there was the possibility to change the virus ethnically? So that it could mainly hit Asians? Before the event in October, the trade war was quickly agreed. It was striking.
This was not in the interests of the PTB. Now the Chinese could not prevent the USA from participating because this would have led to another conflict with the USA, but they knew the danger that this was the time to bring a changed virus to China .
So you would be in the timeline that was created in the Corona thread.

The Chinese knew that the virus caused symptoms in the sense of COPD and drew attention to this symptom and intensified it. It's best to hide it behind a flu. The Chinese pursued their own agenda - to control the growing uprisings in their own country. So each country took what it needs from the virus at the moment: curfew, rationalization, loss of the economy, control.

It would be interesting to find out what measures the countries are implementing, what agenda each country has on the plan. Which countries use the virus to carry out their own agenda? Which countries are forced to change something by the one who brought the virus?

The implementation of Defender 2020 should also be considered. This exercise makes it easy for soldiers to bring an adapted virus to the countries.

Perhaps Germany was spared because Gates is a co-owner of the company in Germany that is to produce the new vaccine. And what Gates wants is known. Maybe that's why we are spared here.

There is probably a big agenda for achieving the collapse of China and Europe. Italy, Spain and France should be mentioned here because these countries are actually broke - this is the Achilles' heel of the EU. And where are the most deaths?

Putin's behavior is interesting. It is invisible. He has his own agenda… wait and intervene in a controlled manner. I read yesterday that he is bringing doctors and materials to Italy. The anti-Russian mood will have disappeared after this crisis. You will only see the behavior of Russia in an emergency. That is my greatest hope. People change in a minute. And I am sure that the way is now clear for us Europeans to go to Russia.
Thanks for your interesting thoughts. What you propose above would mean, that the tinkered version of the virus (perhaps an early version) would have escaped and started spreading some 2 years ago. So, maybe they knew this but didn't yet suspect that it could mutate into something beneficial. Gradually they started to notice these effects (e.g. Yellow vests, Hong Kong protests?). Then with the Chinese noticing that this new strain had arrived to their country and making a fuss about it, they decided to 'pull the trigger' and implement their old plan for total control? What I don't get is, how they seriously can think that they can stop this virus from spreading? Maybe that's what the C's implied with 'hubris'?

About the exposure thing - if it's true that the PTB are in "reaction mode", they are bound to make many miscalculations. How long will they be able to hide that the whole corona thing is a nothing-burger? Sure, they can make up numbers, but won't people notice at some point? And what about those in the administrations/bureaucracies not "in the know" - sure some of them will protest eventually? What about the "real economy" - there are some very influential people there too who are not part of the elite clique...

Have been thinking about this, too. On one hand, at least with CEO leaders (and others), they were primed back in October of 2019 (with the climate shtick) by people like Mark Carney, the outgoing Gov. Bank of England saying, basically, if you are not with us you will be crushed:

“But there will also be ones that lag behind and they will be punished...companies that don’t adapt will go bankrupt without question.”

That signal was as dictatorial as they come, and the message went wide and far through the markets - the reactions at the time were well pronounced, although that message now seen was perhaps a diversion for the many ears, yet not all the ears.

Thanks for your interesting thoughts. What you propose above would mean, that the tinkered version of the virus (perhaps an early version) would have escaped and started spreading some 2 years ago. So, maybe they knew this but didn't yet suspect that it could mutate into something beneficial. Gradually they started to notice these effects (e.g. Yellow vests, Hong Kong protests?). Then with the Chinese noticing that this new strain had arrived to their country and making a fuss about it, they decided to 'pull the trigger' and implement their old plan for total control? What I don't get is, how they seriously can think that they can stop this virus from spreading? Maybe that's what the C's implied with 'hubris'?

Spontaneously I see it with a mathematical formula. Minus times minus equals plus. Bad behavior times bad behavior gives good results. Who guarantees that trying to use a vaccine is not a shot to the back? Maybe it would double and not turn off. Psychopaths have other calculation options that are controlled with wishful thinking. They leave the creator with its diversity outside.
The physical way how to change a DNA in the sense of brainwashing may be known, but here the factor of cosmic creators is missing. PTB wants to be a creator, but its creation has limits.
The coming change takes place in the awareness that knowledge and behavior can protect oneself. The conscious person may be protected from physical things like vaccines because he has a different shield.

From what I understand over the last 2 years the virus experienced changes. From the beginning, the virus (contained in the vaccine) had unexpected results, but then it escaped (2 years ago?). Did the PTB know at that point in time that it had escaped? Maybe no, hence no quarantine. Maybe yes and they thought it was not so bad, hence no quarantine:

There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped

Something seemed to have indeed happened, a marker with a strain/mutation - or something viral back in August following FD's closure:

For example, "a large-scale 'influenza' killed more than 10,000 people" in the US in August 2019 following the closure; and the COVID-19 epidemic broke out globally in February 2020 after the US organized Event 201 - A Global Pandemic Exercise - in October 2019.

This virus that was floating around for 2 years, if it was the same in August or a mutated form, sure carried a punch back in August (remember that it is in the heat of summer), hitting likely a month or two prior (so June). If those numbers are valid, there would probably be marker numbers in other countries (given people move around) that may have correlation.

Edit: Seek10 had some further information here on this August event.

Last edited:
But aside from the jokes, even in "Reality Transurfing", Zeland gives the advice to pray to the guardian angel. I think those prayers may go to 4D beings directly. If the person who asks for help is more STO oriented, to 4D STO and if the person is STS oriented to 4D STS. And then, probably the help is on the way for anybody whenever it's appropriete.
I am not so sure that it is necessary to have a routine. For the most part, according to how my interpretation of the sessions goes, it is our future selves that individually have the most interest in our well being. We just have to think it and if it's appropriate, help is almost immediate.

At least for myself, that seems to have the best results.

I was wondering about that (bolded) while reading the session too. Whether the spread of the virus had anything to do with the uprisings we saw happening in so many countries all over the world last year. The C's said:

There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended.

I was thinking that maybe we should start another thread to develop a protocol for when we will have to take the mandatory vaccines. I don’t think we are there yet, but in my mind this is just a matter of time. At least that would enable us to prepare the material and skills needed to apply the protocol.

So far the things that come to my mind are:

1. The obvious thing like diet (low-carb or keto, depending on your need for carbs), healthy amount of sleep,moderate regular exercise
2. NO if available
3. Iodine/ selenium
4. Melatonin - maybe fairly high doses for a few days before and after the shot
5. Autohemotherapy? - Again fairly tightly spaced around the time the shot is given
This was mentioned on another thread, but I think that list can be added to nicely:

6. N-acetyl cysteine (2000-3000mg)

7. Liposomal glutathione ( 500mg at least throughout day )

8. IV OR Liposomal vitamin C (at least 1000mg) OR oral ascorbic acid (at least 10,000mg throughout day)

9. FIR Sauna, or normal sauna, OR very hot bath with epsom salts to induce heavy sweating

10. Mitochondrial cocktail of antioxidants: PQQ, CoQ10, and Superoxide Dismutase

11. Megadose thiamine and other B vitamins for energy support and methylation

12. Full-spectrum BINDER at the end of the day: I would tend toward using Quicksilver Scientific's "Ultra Binder", which is a proprietary blend of bentonite clay, charcoal, chitosan, and IMD-Sillica to "draw" metals out of the blood into the GI tract to be bound tightly and excreted. However, it is pricey and a similar mix can be put together DIY-style.

I would be doing this protocol at least a few days BEFORE the vaccine, and then a couple days/week AFTER the vaccine also. That is a rough sketch of what I will be recommending to people, anyway! May have missed something out, but I guess it can be added to if/when the time comes!

I was wondering, whether it would be a good idea for everybody, in addition to daily prayers, to take a habit of asking specificaly the 4D STO forces for help? Adding of course that only if such help would be appropriate.
Thinking of what Laura said about 4D beings who are basically like angels and demons the comparison to guardian angels comes to mind. I think a lot of people are praying to them. I was doing the same when I was a child because I was raised in a family with Christian values. Now when I ponder it, I remember that I was really happy with the outcomes of my prayers as a child. But to be sincere I don't remember exactly to whom I was praying then for an easy day at school, my Guardian angel or the God himself

In the book "The Spirits' Book", the channelled sources said it would be best to pray to God (Divine Cosmic Mind), and then perhaps to Guardian Angels/4D/whatever as God's messengers/helpers. Sounds about right to me. The important thing is to keep your prayers as pure as possible, and use the highest conception of the Divine Cosmic Mind you can muster.

Best guess is that they initially figured out it came from the US and, knowing the nature of those people, decided to assume it might be a bio-warfare attack and take extreme measures. When they figured out it wasn't so bad, they had already contained it.

Or, they didn't contain it really, or only partly, and just stopped/slowed down testing - and just like that, the whole thing disappeared. That's what Dr. Wordarg claims, and it kind of makes sense. Once they realized it's nothing, they petered the whole madness out. As Wordarg says - with the numbers we are reading about infections (or even deaths), we are just tracking efforts to test it. I guess this doesn't fully apply anymore though in the West, I'm sure they already started just making the numbers up.

Some of my impression so far.

(Joe) In the last session, they said that soon things will become very chaotic and strange and that it would give many people chills. Was this situation that we're in now what they were talking about?

A: Partly. There are chills of different kinds.

Q: (L) So there can be chills that are caused because you're sick, and others that can be caused because you're freaked out! AAAAH! Next?

(Joe) So these aren't the chills then of the non-physical kind. These are the chills of the sick kind.

(L) Well, I guess sometimes you can get both at the same time.

(Chu) It could also be the planet chilling.

(L) Yup. Ice Age. Also, what happens if the planet gets the chills and starts shaking?

(Niall) And sneezing.

A: It is possible.

The furure is always open, even now as we approach the closing of the cycle, there are still opportunity to mitigate the process it seem.

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

If I remember, the main factor that prevented the transfer of higher energy of STO variety is or should I say was, a frequency fence. Is that frequency fence weakening. Following the as above so bellow, are they, the sts in fourth, losing controle as well.The following quote seem to point that way

Are they going to haul out those soldiers from all eras in storage underground, since they wouldn’t have to arrive from the sky, but from under our feet?

(L) That was from an old session when they were talking about underground bases and so forth.

A: That is for fourth density, assuming they survive!

Q: (L) So in other words, there's a chance that all of those soldiers they've been creating and storing up could be wiped out, too?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Would that be by virus?

A: Some.

Q: (L) How about earth changes?

Q: (Pierre) Cometary impact?

(L) Well, that goes with earth changes.

It really look like their plans are not going well, maybe they are in a panic mode as well.

Is it likely that this is just a headfake before we go back into "good times" for a bit longer, or does this mark the beginning of the acceleration down, down, down into famine, war, real plague and eventually the ice age etc.?

A: Some of those exciting possibilities may come into play.

Again, the dices are still rolling, the future open and event can be metigate.

So far so good, I say.

Back
Top Bottom