Session 21 March 2020

Did you mean that I unwittingly, influenced the clock to move slower, because I was bored and wanted time to hurry up?

Perhaps this could be a somewhat clumsy explanation, but I'll give it a go. Fusing my moving ( flapjacks), intellectual ( counting), and emotional
(frustration) centres, I moved into zero time, timelesness, for a while.

@cassandra,

Yes, those were my thoughts. Maybe for a very short "time" you were doing what yogis do but kind of unintentionally/unwittingly. Even just counting, moving, and breathing (not like EE but maybe similar) perhaps caused your perception of "time" to slow down.

@lainey's observations were excellent I thought. I see you what posted in the EE thread and that really does make sense.

For me, the slower meditation part of EE helps tremendously to stay calmer and more centered using the Prayer of The Soul as the "seed" while breathing.

Thanks, for the questions.

I´ve started to read again The Wave Series and here is one quote from Vol.1 Chap.3. :

The Cassiopaeans seem to be saying that the depletion of the Ozone layer is necessary for some reason… that the new state of being will be, in some way, affected or even effected by this phenomenon. Remember the passage at the beginning of this section where it was said:

A: DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal. Light wave alteration.
Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?
A: Yes

Changes in the ozone layer certainly reflect a difference in the amount of radiation from the sun that passes through the atmosphere. But, to continue:

Q: (J) So, it is part of the natural progression of movement from third to fourth?
A: Let’s try using the word “reflection,” and see if that “rings a bell.” Third into fourth and vice versa. Oncoming wave is a transformation from third density to fourth density; so events happening due to the approach of the wave are causing changes across densities and realities! In third density, you will notice changes that will have third density explanations, but they are a manifestation of the approach; you see them as third density because that is your current point of reference! Remember that all reflects in and across all density levels but also there is a merging upon arrival of the wave, it is realm border crossing!!!!!!

So, we possibly need to look at all of the things happening on our planet, the things we perceive as very negative and disturbing, as the “contract phase” of The Wave. Many of us have noticed that, very often, when negative forces put some action into effect that is intended to be very harmful, when it interacts with persons of certain frequency, or who are internally configured in the STO pattern, the negative action turns out to be of great benefit — though the sender of the energy certainly did not intend it that way! “Turning lemons into lemonade” comes to mind.

If we look at the situation in this way, and understand that the greatest weakness of the STS pathway is their illusory “wishful thinking” tendency, then perhaps we can understand that things are happening, as they ought to be. Some sort of critical mass of negativity has to be reached before sufficient Contact Potential Difference2 can be developed to draw in the light!

And, when you consider that aspect, and the way negative energy can actually work for good when it interacts with individuals of internal STO configuration, even if the initial perception is that something terrible is happening (what doesn’t destroy us makes us strong), then you have to also consider the opposite occurs when folks send love and light toward negative beings of internal STS configuration…it doesn’t change them to good guys, it merely is food for them to become stronger and meaner!

The Cassiopaeans seem to be saying that the depletion of the Ozone layer is necessary for some reason… that the new state of being will be, in some way, affected or even effected by this phenomenon.

Speaking about the Ozone layer, there is a new ozone hole in Arctic:

A vast ozone hole — likely the biggest on record in the north — has opened in the skies above the Arctic. It rivals the better-known Antarctic ozone hole that forms in the southern hemisphere each year.

Record-low ozone levels currently stretch across much of the central Arctic, covering an area about three times the size of Greenland (see 'Arctic opening'). The hole doesn't threaten people's health, and will probably break apart in the coming weeks. But it is an extraordinary atmospheric phenomenon that will go down in the record books.

"From my point of view, this is the first time you can speak about a real ozone hole in the Arctic," says Martin Dameris, an atmospheric scientist at the German Aerospace Center in Oberpfaffenhofen. (...)

Researchers measure ozone levels by releasing weather balloons from observing stations around the Arctic (including the Polarstern icebreaker, which is frozen in sea ice for a year-long expedition). By late March, these balloons measured a 90% drop in ozone at an altitude of 18 kilometres, which is right in the heart of the ozone layer. Where the balloons would normally measure around 3.5 parts per million of ozone, they recorded only around 0.3 parts per million, says Rex. "That beats any ozone loss we have seen in the past," he notes.

Session Date: March 21st 2020

...l

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable.
The bold part would explain one of reasons of lock-down. They are testing how much of the population is obedient,servile,etc. In their eyes we are in middle of sociological experiment.

I was reading reading today about the coronavirus. It seems it has parts of HIV in virus itself. 4 sequences that are repeated. That would explain why state of dying patient who has coronavirus is very similar to state of dying AIDS patient-pneumonia,etc.
It explains too : the unusially very long incubation period,why in some cases disease came back and why there could be weak immune response. It's the HIV part

Session Date: March 21st 2020

...l

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable.

The bold part would explain one of reasons of lock-down. They are testing how much of the population is obedient,servile,etc. In their eyes we are in middle of sociological experiment.

I was reading reading today about the coronavirus. It seems it has parts of HIV in virus itself. 4 sequences that are repeated. That would explain why state of dying patient who has coronavirus is very similar to state of dying AIDS patient-pneumonia,etc.
It explains too : the unusially very long incubation period,why in some cases disease came back and why there could be weak immune response. It's the HIV part

@reilpmeit,

Yes, and also note at the same time they were working on "the creation of a vaccine".

Army researchers at Fort Detrick who helped discover Ebola treatment seek coronavirus vaccine

FORT DETRICK, Md. -- Army researchers at Fort Detrick are fast at work growing batches of COVID-19 to help test treatment options and eventually find a coronavirus vaccine.

"They take some of the virus and put it onto cells," Dr. Kathleen Gibson, a core laboratory services division chief at the U.S. Army's Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases [USAMRIID], explained through a triple-glass window as Army researchers wearing protective gear worked with the deadly virus. "They look for the virus that will actually kill portions of the cells and they'll count those killed portions."

These are the same army scientists who helped develop vaccines for anthrax, the plague and Ebola. Now, they have been working double shifts growing large amounts of the COVID-19 virus at this sprawling lab complex.

"We have more capacity to run more studies at the same time," Col. E. Darrin Cox, the commander of USAMRIID, explained. "We can be running things in parallel rather than having to do things sequentially, and that's helped speed up the process of the science."

Fort Detrick has one of the country's few labs with biosafety level 4-specialized equipment, allowing researchers to work on the most deadly viruses.

Gee whiz, I bet it won't take them very long at all to develop that new vaccine...

I flew up from Florida to Massachusetts last Wednesday and have a couple of observations I,d like to share.
My original flight was for March 30th , but was cancelled twice before I actually got on a plane on April 1st.
I,m usually a white knuckle flyer hating the whole ordeal from beginning to end.
It wasn’t like that this time though and there was a feeling of calm unconcern, that I have never experienced before flying , anywhere.
I actually asked myself a couple of times what’s wrong with you, your supposed to be terrified, but I just couldn’t find that feeling. It wasn’t there.
People on the plane were seated to observe social distancing and no one had anyone seated near to them, but looking around I noticed that many of the people I could actually see made a point of pulling the window screens down so they couldn’t see outside. And I thought hmm, they must not like flying either and don’t want to see any of it. I left mine up so that I could see everything and had a window seat on the right side of the plane.
After a short while when we pretty high above the clouds I thought ok, this is high enough, we don’t have to go any higher. I was watching the clouds below and noticed the shadows they cast on the ground but soon became rather puzzled because I saw the clouds and the exact shadow it created on the ground below it, but also saw that the clouds moved forward but their shadows never did!
There remained a dark spot on the ground in the exact shape of the cloud over it, even after the cloud was a considerable distance beyond the shadow on the ground.

It totally perplexed me, I couldn’t understand how that was happening and tried to explain it by maybe the angle of the sun, or the speed of the clouds, while trying to even understand why clouds cast shadows anyway, since their not solid objects.

Does anyone have an explanation of how clouds cast shadows, move well past the shadow, yet the shadow remains stationary on the ground as if the cloud was still there above it, lol, it kinda blew my mind and I still can’t figure it out. I have flown many times and I have never seen this before.
Is it just some sort of optical illusion that everyone knows about except me? Or is this something new and different.

I flew up from Florida to Massachusetts last Wednesday and have a couple of observations I,d like to share.
My original flight was for March 30th , but was cancelled twice before I actually got on a plane on April 1st.
I,m usually a white knuckle flyer hating the whole ordeal from beginning to end.
It wasn’t like that this time though and there was a feeling of calm unconcern, that I have never experienced before flying , anywhere.
I actually asked myself a couple of times what’s wrong with you, your supposed to be terrified, but I just couldn’t find that feeling. It wasn’t there.
People on the plane were seated to observe social distancing and no one had anyone seated near to them, but looking around I noticed that many of the people I could actually see made a point of pulling the window screens down so they couldn’t see outside. And I thought hmm, they must not like flying either and don’t want to see any of it. I left mine up so that I could see everything and had a window seat on the right side of the plane.
After a short while when we pretty high above the clouds I thought ok, this is high enough, we don’t have to go any higher. I was watching the clouds below and noticed the shadows they cast on the ground but soon became rather puzzled because I saw the clouds and the exact shadow it created on the ground below it, but also saw that the clouds moved forward but their shadows never did!
There remained a dark spot on the ground in the exact shape of the cloud over it, even after the cloud was a considerable distance beyond the shadow on the ground.

It totally perplexed me, I couldn’t understand how that was happening and tried to explain it by maybe the angle of the sun, or the speed of the clouds, while trying to even understand why clouds cast shadows anyway, since their not solid objects.

Does anyone have an explanation of how clouds cast shadows, move well past the shadow, yet the shadow remains stationary on the ground as if the cloud was still there above it, lol, it kinda blew my mind and I still can’t figure it out. I have flown many times and I have never seen this before.
Is it just some sort of optical illusion that everyone knows about except me? Or is this something new and different.
When you are on the ground, are clouds able to block the sun from view ? Yes.

Not only "solid" objects are able to cast shadows.
You can also view gas as many loosely assemled solids. It is a matter of scale.

Regarding the stationary shadow on the ground:
What it a mountainous area ? How many layers of cloud were you able to identify ?

Many times there are more stationary layers and above or below them more fast moving layers. It is possible that the shadow you attributed to the fast mobing cloud was in fact being cast by a more stationary cloud.

Beyond this, yes, the angle of the sun in relation to the clouds is very important.

Part of what I do for a living has to do with digital lighting for animation.

If a light shines on you and casts a shadow on the wall behind you, and you move towards the light, the shadow will not move up or down the wall, nor side to side. What may change is the crispness of the shadows border and its size.

These are some things to consider, hope that helps.

@reilpmeit,

Yes, and also note at the same time they were working on "the creation of a vaccine".

Army researchers at Fort Detrick who helped discover Ebola treatment seek coronavirus vaccine

Gee whiz, I bet it won't take them very long at all to develop that new vaccine...

This is one level above of what Nazis did in the past. This is Antichrist level...

Didn't Cs said that acceptance of torture is Mark of the Beast ? Maybe vaccination is part of it too.
To me it looks like that current "Beast" could be vaccine and current "Mark" could be : getting vaccinated.
Because of this situation ,I think they are counting on mass vaccination to happen (maybe it is more proper to call it "mass hybridization").

And I guess, we are in timeline in which nuking of USA could happen, even could be probable?

You have all so heartful and thoughtful messages.
What I retained it's that may be scary now but might be exhalirating in the long run, at least for a portion of humanity.
I think the C's said that frustration will sort things out or something along that line, correct me if I'm wrong. I was not aware of it until recently because it's deeply buried under unconscious stuff, but after trying to stand for my opinion of the truth which is based of what I learned on SOTT and the forum, to my family, which had little effect, but had the benefit to bring things up, I found that I repressed frustration that can be used constructively, it have an inherent capacity to organize my mind and give the impulse to let go of the identification of my poor miserable 'inner child'.
On the other hand it have to be backed up with calmness intuition and understanding, which I wish for you guys in this time. The cosmic antenna might be building up through us finally.

A really amazing Session! Thank you.

In answer to your question, Seamas, when the strain escaped Fort Detrick, they probably followed protocol of other instances where this situation has happened before, like in secret Military bio-labs located in Ukraine, Georgia and elsewhere, which under Military codes, comes under National Security. They would do an assessment and follow the progression of the strain in the general population, using medical records and blood tests from hospital admissions, etc.

The C's verify China's suspicion that US soldiers introduced the strain into Wuhan but it's unclear if it was intentional? Considering the timing Coronavirus appeared (prior to China's New Year and big celebrations) it's possible that the US Military Brass were aware that one or more soldiers were carriers or it "was planted" to expose the general public? Either way, China took extreme measures to isolate and control it. I think what spread it, other Countries began flying their citizen's and Embassy Staff out of China without testing? But there might have been a secondary agenda involved because now - China could be blamed - and when it appeared in Countries outside of the Country, a campaign was promoted by Government and Health Officials to exaggerate the number affected and to create general chaos, so a National Emergency could be set in place, giving way to quarantine's and closing Border's. The next step was the need to shore up the economy, at the expense of the citizens, giving large Corporations monetary hand out's. A Bail Out?

Chinese official blames coronavirus outbreak on US military

Defense chief Mark Esper: 'Completely absurd' that China blames U.S. military for coronavirus

After reading that American soldiers could have introduced the covid-19 virus in China it got me thinking. I don't know if it has been mentioned in this forum but it appears that the areas that are the most affected is where the USA has military bases under NATO in Europe. Yesterday I got news from Belgium that the city of Mons has the highest infection rate in Belgium. Interestingly there is an American base there but not under NATO. It is called "S.H.A.PE." (Superior Headquarters of Allied Powers in Europe.) Could there be a connection? with the number of infections and the presence of American bases?

If You Think You Can Handle The Truth, Here It Is! (2020)
https://youtu.be/AJjaQJTBTGU

Dr. Rashid Buttar shows evidence in medical publicatons published from 2009 to 2020, that a Chinese women who learned how to gain bad effects of corona viruses at Harvard university later went to a research lab in Wuhan, where she continued to "enhance" bad sorts of corona viruses. One of the papers also mentioned that cell cultures were contributed from Fort Derrick.

Thank you so much!
And thank you for adding in the time and effort required for that long passage alone.
I’ve not purely appreciated the energy and physical sacrifice you’re making, and have made letter by letter.
Then transcribing it for the world.
Please accept my full and pure appreciation.

Yes, activating the eyes would skew the brain waves.
found this on ebay
Would you think it worth getting?
no guarantee it works, but there's not much that can go wrong either.
@anartist,
Did you got the unit? How is it? yesterday I found some units in ebay and wants to check.

Back
Top Bottom