Session 21 September 2024

Speaking of Deja Vu. This may just be projection on my part. But in my personal experience, after reading the earlier posted C’s transcript about it in the past, I’ve paid closer attention to when it occurs for me. It seems to happen sometimes for me when I make certain decisions or actions. Not necessarily good or bad decisions, or monumental life changing decisions per se. It’s more like when I make decisions that goes against my normal way of thought.

If we’re reaction machines the vast majority of time, I would imagine that 4DSTS knows with a high probability how each of our futures will play out when presented with almost any situation. If we act out against our normal projected path in life, maybe 4DSTS steps in and tweaks the timelines/universe to what benefits them the most.

It’s probably like a continuous game of “whack a mole” for 4DSTS. Constantly tweaking and adjusting, trying to put out fires. Pesky little thing called free will gets in their way though.

What is Pranalytical?

All of these clues over the years.

All who need to, should learn Algebra.

The missing link is earlier in the process.

Maybe something should be reversed.

Simple Algebra reveals the densities.

And now we have Pranalytical?

Maybe if we asked the C's if pranalytical was like pre-analytical, maybe the answer would be 'close'.

Maybe Pranalytical is something close to pre-analytical, but a little different.

Pre = Before
analytical = Analysis

Maybe we should be looking for something in mathematics in the time period before the formalization of Modern Mathematical Analysis.

Even ChatGPT gets it, but only in the context of thinking and not actually in mathematics itself.

==============================
The term "pranalytical" interpreted by ChatGPT:

Exploring "pranalytical mathematics" as a phase of mathematical thinking [before formal analysis] leads us to a fascinating concept: the intuitive, creative process that precedes the structured, rigorous methods of modern mathematics. Here are a few areas where this kind of pre-analytical thinking could be relevant:
==============================

Mathematical analysis

Somewhere in the period around:

Code:
Foundations     1600s                Calculus, Newton and Leibniz
and
Modernization   1700s and later      Euler to Riemann

It happens that such a thing may exist and it has been on this forum for over 2 1/2 years.

It is something earlier in the process, from the time period mentioned above and possibly even back 2300 years ago.
It is something mathematically reversed.
It is simple Algebra.
It is also basically all about prime numbers.

This is about a math paper that Ark requested and I created and posted here in the forum after a 6 months compilation ( 30 months ago ) and still to this day I am not sure if he even knows it exists.

If you are interested you can read about it here.

TimeFree

Back
Top Bottom