Session 22 February 1995

The C's explain that a bit here:
950617 said:
Q: (SV) I want to ask one question: If there is no time, there
is no past and no future; there are no past lives and no future
lives, there is no such thing as reincarnation, then how can
you be us...
A: Yes, there is reincarnation. You are getting ahead of
yourself there. We never said there is no reincarnation.
Q: (SV) But, if there is no time? (J) It is our perception of it.
(L) It is all happening simultaneously. We are having all of
these lifetimes at once. (SV) Is there a way that we can
connect ourselves with all our other selves?
A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory
banks and give you another reference which, interestingly
enough, fits very closely with the perpendicular reality wheel
that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector
looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded
nature of reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide
presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any
given point along the way you are watching one particular
slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel,
are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the
perpendicular reality, which fits in with the circles within
circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand
Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before:
All there is is lessons. That's all there is... [(J) I have a
comment...] ...and we ask that you enjoy them as you are
watching the slide presentation...
Q: (J) In that analogy, the light that shines through the slide,
as it projects it upon the screen, is our perception.
A: And, if you look back at the center of the projector, you
see the origin and essence of all creation itself, which, is level
seven where you are in union with the One.

They also mentioned that if a person is advanced enough, they can incarnate concurrently in more than one life (from our linear perspective). It's here:

000722 said:
A: How do you perceive the reincarnation process to be?
Q: (LC) I perceive it as you come back with people you
choose to come back with, and that you choose people that
you are karmically connected to. (I) I see it a little bit
differently than that...
A: Aha! We have a variance!
Q: (I) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we
make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you
come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes,
that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they
asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you
come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be
your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then
there are other people that you come back with because you
have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than
to get closer.
A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this.
For example, one can incarnate on various planes of
existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one
may actually reincarnate on more than one plane
concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.
Q: (I) You know, a psychic told me that I had two lives
going on at once... (L) Are you suggesting that ...
A: Yes, we are!
Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the
record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul
unit here.
A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what
exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is
more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd
density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to
4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely
limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is
to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We
understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this
point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a
future life?
Q: (I) There we have quantum tunnelling!
A: Yes.
Q: (I) This has to do with past lives and future lives.
Q: (I) But somehow I can't put it together yet. I can't
connect it.
A: You will. "All in due time, my pretty, all in due time."

Thank you Anart, i think i also have to accept that no matter how many times i read it, i can't grasp it. :-(

Unless i use a mix of both concepts, that is, each soul being part of a bigger entity or being, and the soul which now occupies my body just a fraction of that being, that has multiple souls or projections incarnated in multiple bodies in several historical periods of our 3d timeline.

But then, after each incarnation finishes, the individual soul goes to 5d and gets ready for another voyage back to earth, without predujice of the other part of itself that do still have a physical existence ongoing in different bodies in different periods, or even in different realms of existence.

Well, that 3d way of putting it could reconciliate for me the idea of reincarnation with simultaneity,not sure how off track it could be!

David Topi said:
Thank you Anart, i think i also have to accept that no matter how many times i read it, i can't grasp it. :-(

Unless i use a mix of both concepts, that is, each soul being part of a bigger entity or being, and the soul which now occupies my body just a fraction of that being, that has multiple souls or projections incarnated in multiple bodies in several historical periods of our 3d timeline.

But then, after each incarnation finishes, the individual soul goes to 5d and gets ready for another voyage back to earth, without predujice of the other part of itself that do still have a physical existence ongoing in different bodies in different periods, or even in different realms of existence.

Well, that 3d way of putting it could reconciliate for me the idea of reincarnation with simultaneity,not sure how off track it could be!

I think you're trying to apply linear thinking to the concept (since you're human) and that just ain't gonna get you there! ;)

anart said:
David Topi said:

I think you're trying to apply linear thinking to the concept (since you're human) and that just ain't gonna get you there! ;)

:P yep, looks that way (that I am human :-)). But there should be a way to push that explanation a bit so we can get some higher concepts into 3d human terms, or maybe this is not one of those things we can understand fully at this level :(

David Topi said:
Re-reading once more old sessions there was something that struck me as odd when talking about past lives or reincarnation. The Cs have said many times that time, as we conceive it does not exist, all is happening at once, all is simultaneous. So a part of us, is right now living in atlantis, another part is in rome, and another part could be now in the year 2100. Present, past and future is just a convention to our lineal thinking and the way we perceive time, so i would expect the Cs maybe to answer in those terms or be more explanatory.

One other thing you might consider is that simultaneity and sequentiality may be relative concepts depending on your vantage point, and that these aren't restricted to the linear time that we experience in our 3D reality. Take the example of a video game, where there are several levels (let's pick ten as an arbitrary number) that you have to complete before you finish. However, the video game allows you to choose levels out of sequence -- you can play them in order if you prefer, but you don't have to. Maybe you'll start at level five, then do level three, then eight, and so on until you finish. From your perspective, you are 'mixing it up', but from your video game character's perspective (let's assume they are conscious in some way), they will have proceeded sequentially from level one through ten because that is how they are programmed to perceive reality from inside the game; the program forces them to experience the levels in order, even though from your perspective as the player, you have played out of sequence. But they don't even know you exist, all they know is the 'game' reality. And only their 'time' matters to them -- 'our' time in the world outside the game is meaningless because it operates on completely different principles (you could put the game away in 2012, take it out again in 2013, and resume playing where you left off; one year has passed for you, but no time has elapsed inside the game).

If you haven't seen this thread yet, you might take a look. I really don't know if the model there is strictly (or even partially) correct, but it does seem to fit with the slide projector analogy and gives you one way to visualize an alternate idea of time. You might think of what Barbour refers to as 'Platonia' as our own 3D video game reality.

The example above is crude, and inadequate since it still relies on our own concept of time -- as anart says, applying linear thinking to this problem won't work, but I hope this is helpful more than it is confusing.

Thanks Shijing,
yes, I like the analogy of the video game, and I use it to see myself as a character in the game of life, and the real "me" is somewhere out there just gathering the experiences and lessons. Will check that thread, and keep reading, maybe I will get some more analogies to understand better those concepts.

David Topi said:
Thanks Shijing,
yes, I like the analogy of the video game, and I use it to see myself as a character in the game of life, and the real "me" is somewhere out there just gathering the experiences and lessons. Will check that thread, and keep reading, maybe I will get some more analogies to understand better those concepts.

I've come to the idea that those realities can only be understood in certain "states" of awareness and that it is almost impossible to bring that full awareness back, much less explain it in language. I was quite exercised about it for years until I realized that even if I did understand it fully within my brain/mind, it would change nothing about my reality and I sure didn't understand my reality which kept doing stuff that I didn't want it to do!

I rather like Ouspensky's "snail in the garden" example, only add that there are a bunch of snails at different places in the garden and each one is merely an extension of the bird overhead that sees all of the snails and all of the garden at once.

I think I am going to watch the Wizard of OZ after reading the C's say "all in due time, my pretty, all in due time" as I truly wish I could grasp what is to come and occur on our Big Blue Marble. One thing that puzzles me is if my soul at some level of consciousness has decided to stick around for the wave to come and for us to make the transition or to check out. Then again I believe I read somewhere in the forum that we must die in order to graduate to 4th density. But I also believe I recall that I read some people will simply vanish and no longer be in existence on this 3rd level plane so perhaps my memory is not serving me correctly or I should just not bother puzzling over such things. I can't help but wonder what the future may hold, or perhaps its the past. The only thing I feel certain about is that there is no certainty in what's to come. Thanks for sharing another great session!

FrankM4326754 said:
One thing that puzzles me is if my soul at some level of consciousness has decided to stick around for the wave to come and for us to make the transition or to check out. Then again I believe I read somewhere in the forum that we must die in order to graduate to 4th density. But I also believe I recall that I read some people will simply vanish and no longer be in existence on this 3rd level plane so perhaps my memory is not serving me correctly or I should just not bother puzzling over such things. I can't help but wonder what the future may hold, or perhaps its the past.

Hi Frank, yes, I recall that both options are "available", so to speak. Somehow, when I was reading that part of the sessions that talk about it, I couldn't help by thinking that although we may end in the same "level" (4D), the transition process is vastly different depending if you do it while alive and in body, or if you die first.

The thought that crossed my mind was that, if you die here as a result of Earth changes or whatever the future may bring, well, no issue, moving to 5D and then, if ready and already a 4D graduate , incarnating again and starting the new "grade". But you will starting from "scratch", probably being "born" again, whatever that means in 4D. I guess there will be no memories of your previous 3D experience, and the connections with those that jumped with you are "lost".

On the other hand, if you move to 4D while alive, using the wave, should we be ready for it, you may probably keep your memories, records, connections with the people moving with you, etc. That is huge difference, as some people may find themselves starting a new "grade" knowing what was behind, in an "adult" body (a juvenile one, as for what I recall) and with full memories of who they are.
That is, if a full family moves together while alive, they still keep being a family, just in a new density. If you move after leaving your 3D body, you start as a "baby".

It sounds a bit simple the way I write it,but it gave me food for thought about the different ways we could "graduate".

David Topi said:
That is, if a full family moves together while alive, they still keep being a family, just in a new density. If you move after leaving your 3D body, you start as a "baby".

It sounds a bit simple the way I write it,but it gave me food for thought about the different ways we could "graduate".

Well, it may actually be that simple and simple is good unless, of course, something is not simple. But in this case I think there are at least those two possibilities and probably more we can't imagine.

Laura said:
David Topi said:

Well, it may actually be that simple and simple is good unless, of course, something is not simple. But in this case I think there are at least those two possibilities and probably more we can't imagine.

I recall that you once asked the C's if there would be a "guide" after transfer to 4D and they replied something like " No-was there a guide when you were born in 3D? You will be on your own to learn the lessons" so, I am thinking that no matter how you wind up in 4D you will still be pretty much an "infant" in that you have to learn all the ins and outs of existence in 4D just as we do here (are we gonna have to start off as the 4D version of slime mold or something? eewww! Probably depends on your FRV at the time of transfer-but who knows) I wonder if there will at least be the equivalent of parents? Guess we have to "wait and see"-need to finish here best as we can and let come what may

I tried to find the session where this question was asked but I must not be using the correct search parameters...perhaps someone can help? How do I do that?

tschai said:
I recall that you once asked the C's if there would be a "guide" after transfer to 4D and they replied something like " No-was there a guide when you were born in 3D? You will be on your own to learn the lessons" so, I am thinking that no matter how you wind up in 4D you will still be pretty much an "infant" in that you have to learn all the ins and outs of existence in 4D just as we do here (are we gonna have to start off as the 4D version of slime mold or something? eewww! Probably depends on your FRV at the time of transfer-but who knows) I wonder if there will at least be the equivalent of parents? Guess we have to "wait and see"-need to finish here best as we can and let come what may

That 's one of the things I also wonder, whether there will be some kind of parents, childhood, beginning from "zero" each new life, etc., difficult to know since we don't know how we will reproduce there. Regarding those who just arrive there after transition, I assume we will have to network and help each other to navigate the new reality succesfully.

About this, you know what is somehow food for thought, at some level, we are already at 4D, future is just another locale point of awareness in space-time and so the Wave, for another part of ourselves experiencing that locale, has already arrived, the transition has been made and we may be probably already happily navigating that new reality.

And in one of the multiple temporal lines, Laura is also there channeling the Cs and discussing the 4D universal concepts and talking about the upcoming Wave that will take us to 5D (or whatever is the next step), and we are in another forum networking and discussing how to improve the STO learning and what to do with the lizzies who live next door... :-)
So now it is just a matter here in 3D of moving towards that locale point of awareness while our "self" there moves towards a more advanced point and that "self" in that advanced point moves to an even more advanced one, so a part of "us" finally moves into 6D and starts back sending info to itself, to that part that is in the learning circle still in 3D, talking about the wonders of the journey and how much fun it is being part of it.
I just wonder how to chose the right timeline to become that "self" that is having so much fun already in 4D in the enhanced version of this forum :-)

David Topi said:
And in one of the multiple temporal lines, Laura is also there channeling the Cs and discussing the 4D universal concepts and talking about the upcoming Wave that will take us to 5D (or whatever is the next step), and we are in another forum networking and discussing how to improve the STO learning and what to do with the lizzies who live next door... :-)

Remember 5th density is a recycling zone, so it's "the next level" for all in between incarnations:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23332.msg256686.html#msg256686
Q: (L) Tonight, I would like to ask about 5th density. How does the "dividing line" between the 4 physical densities and 5th function?
A: Recycling zone, one must have direct contact in perfect balance with those on 6th density in order to fulfill the need for contemplation/learning phase while in between incarnations of 1st through 4th densities.

Q: (L) When a person finishes all their experiences on 1st through 4th density, do they then remain at 5th for a period before to moving to 6th.

Q: (L) When you die in 3rd and go to 5th, do you pass through or see 4th?
A: No.

Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, is part of your service to be a guide? Are there two kinds of beings on 5th: those who are there for the recycling, and those whose level it simply IS?
A: No. All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is.

Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as opposed to moving to 6th from 5th?
A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.

Q: (L) So, being united with other beings on 5th, you come to some sort of understanding about your lessons....
A: Balanced. And this, my dear, is another example of gravity as the binder of all creation... "The Great Equalizer!"

David Topi said:
About this, you know what is somehow food for thought, at some level, we are already at 4D, future is just another locale point of awareness in space-time and so the Wave, for another part of ourselves experiencing that locale, has already arrived, the transition has been made and we may be probably already happily navigating that new reality.
True that we are already at 4D because there is this:
Q: (A) Which part of a human extends into 4th density?
A: That which is effected by pituitary gland.

Q: (L) And what is that?
A: Psychic.

Q: (A) Are there some particular DNA sequences that facilitate transmission between densities?
A: Addition of strands.

Q: (L) How do you get added strands?
A: You don't get, you receive.

Q: (L) Where are they received from?
A: Interaction with upcoming wave, if vibration is aligned.

Q: (L) How do you know if this is happening?
A: Psychophysiological changes manifest.
Well today, my mother was watching some forensic show, and when they got to the part about DNA, they said "DNA carries the instructions for our BEING," i thought hmm that is curious because it follows closely my thoughts regarding BEING, and that is, that it is mediated neurologically by activation the state of DNA.
David Topi said:
So now it is just a matter here in 3D of moving towards that locale point of awareness while our "self" there moves towards a more advanced point and that "self" in that advanced point moves to an even more advanced one, so a part of "us" finally moves into 6D and starts back sending info to itself, to that part that is in the learning circle still in 3D, talking about the wonders of the journey and how much fun it is being part of it.
I just wonder how to chose the right timeline to become that "self" that is having so much fun already in 4D in the enhanced version of this forum :-)
Well, according to the information available it is on us to progress or regress. "I" don't think "right timeline" is the right concept, as it implies that we are in the wrong timeline, like the C's have said "all is lessons."

As to how do we choose to progress, well the C's have given advice on that:
The Universe is merely a school, and a school is there for all to learn. That is why everything exists, there is no other reason. Now if only you understood the true depth of that statement. You would begin to SEE, and experience for yourself, all the levels of density that there are to experience, all the dimensions that there are to experience, all awareness. When an individual understands that statement to its greatest possible depth, that individual becomes illumined and surely you have heard of that. And for one moment, which lasts for all eternity, that individual knows absolutely everything that there is to know
When the truth of this statement is established for ourselves, what they have said really begins to happen. It is truly incredible, because i have realized that there really is nothing that is mundane. Mundane & boring says more about the person & their state of BEING, than about the environment. Many "things" then become merely a matter of shifting focus, what's different is that you are doing all this consciously. The greater one's level of BEING becomes, the easier it is to SEE past the veil, and thus begin to interact consciously with reality.

Back
Top Bottom