Session 22 February 1995

Well, according to the information available it is on us to progress or regress. "I" don't think "right timeline" is the right concept, as it implies that we are in the wrong timeline, like the C's have said "all is lessons."

Agree. It was an attempt to say that out of the infinite future timelines, there is possible a few of them in which there is a higher version of this networking here in a similar form already happening, sort of a continuation work in a transition to 4D that has happened already, and because we are only aware of the current timeline in which our consciouness is focused upon, choosing the "right" timeline was keeping the focus into the current one, extending into that one. Not sure if i convey my thoughts clearly.

On a side note, in the last months I have had tons of dreams of myself in "other realities" (that being a general term, I do not know if it is me on a simultaneous/past incarnation, or it is me in a branch of my current incarnation that went on other paths), I notice the "barriers" between those realities becoming thinner, and I am feeling more and more what is "going on" in other parts of myself (again, it is just feeling, very difficult to put in words).
I've read that other forum members are having similar experiences, so that seems to be an indication that some effects of the Wave (pressumably) are becoming increasingly noticiable. Do not know.

David Topi said:
Well, according to the information available it is on us to progress or regress. "I" don't think "right timeline" is the right concept, as it implies that we are in the wrong timeline, like the C's have said "all is lessons."

Agree. It was an attempt to say that out of the infinite future timelines, there is possible a few of them in which there is a higher version of this networking here in a similar form already happening, sort of a continuation work in a transition to 4D that has happened already, and because we are only aware of the current timeline in which our consciouness is focused upon, choosing the "right" timeline was keeping the focus into the current one, extending into that one. Not sure if i convey my thoughts clearly.
:lol: David,

Had to read that particular paragraph about 6 times, before i understood what you were saying. Now that you have explained what you meant, i agree with your thoughts, as it is what i have tentatively concluded. Interesting enough though, the Pleadians said virtually the same thing, something along the lines of our alternate selves are seeking to make the leap in consciousness as this self, ie us in this timeline.

Back
Top Bottom