Session 22 July 2012

Laura said:
I guess that, from a cosmic perspective, humanity is mostly a destructive virus on the planet. And since nothing has ever been able to get them to clean up their own mess or stop destroying everything in sight, such joy on the part of all who have suffered - including the planet itself - is understandable.

I had been thinking almost this exact same thing recently.

I was considering my 'feeling' regarding similarities between things on different scales - our representation of electrons orbiting a nucleus, and planets orbiting a sun - of helpful and harmful bacteria and gut flora, and then creatures on the planet.

I was thinking about 'good' and 'bad' bacteria in the gut - and 'bad' and I suppose 'better' humans on the planet. Considering how humans produce things that the 'planet' can't process properly (e.g plastics) - I bet we give the planet a stomach ache! Now it's trying to 'flush' the system!

Thank you for sharing the session =)

Laura said:
shellycheval said:
I too find the C's anticipatory joy rather unnerving to say the least. Greater changes are indeed in the air. :shock:

I guess that, from a cosmic perspective, humanity is mostly a destructive virus on the planet. And since nothing has ever been able to get them to clean up their own mess or stop destroying everything in sight, such joy on the part of all who have suffered - including the planet itself - is understandable.

Well, the Cs sound really happy at the prospect of getting rid of us! :lol: I just hope it all happens quickly.... :shock:

Thank you for sharing this session with us! Much food for thought.

I also feel a bit uneasy about the "cleansing" part but I agree that considering the years and years of suffering and destruction that has been going on here, it is understandable that it is what is needed to give this place a fresh start, hopefully.

Oxajil said:
I also feel a bit uneasy about the "cleansing" part but I agree that considering the years and years of suffering and destruction that has been going on here, it is understandable that it is what is needed to give this place a fresh start, hopefully.

Big changes are not a bed of roses, but hell most of us have passed for enough states of disintegration so as to be afraid of one at big scale, the house is burning, better that the flames serve creation than destruction!

I find this session very encouraging!

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Yeah. That can suck. :halo: Its time for it though.

The Joy makes sense to me. How much of that is just being worn out from all the madness, couldn't say. :flowers: I'm past tired and dumping any emotion but "lets see who needs encouragement, god knows we're screwed without it."

The mention of deterioration did perk up my ears.....physically, I'm still a wreck. But my brain seems to be working better in fits and starts. Perhaps too little too late? I never feel I do enough....

At this point? When the cosmos cleans house, you band together and 'weather' it out best you can. My gut still tells me EE is a life saver, if anything will be, but I have nothing to base that on save personal experience.

Thank you Folks for the session.....helps sort out the gut hunches, I'm not trusting of those as I used to be anymore. :rolleyes: :-[

Folks...its not a Bad Thing that's going on. Just keep your eyes open and pay attention, be as ready as you can, and if the worst comes to pass, at least you gave it a Go. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :hug:

Thank you Laura and the crew for another interesting session.

It seems to me that each time C's recommendation for us to keep calm and somehow enjoy the show (by not forgetting the big picture) is getting more frequent, which is normal since everything is getting much worse day by day.
That's why i think they may have expressed the words like joy, enjoy several times in this session.

Maybe it's only a coincidence but the 'name' they used this time evokes the word 'enjoy' too, OSIT.

Laura said:
A: Joy to the World!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eionjoya

I may be way off here but i looked up for the remaining part 'ioa' but couldn't find anything much relevant. The most interesting thing i could find is something related to Olympic games.

And cosmos is in da house!! :lol:

Well I felt happy when read "joy" to the world. Things are bad, not as bad like completely full of pain but not that good to leave everyone have a little of joy.

I always had this idea that the real month where the year ends or starts is in july, not like the physical year with the four seasons, but like in society and spirit... but as frequently I can be wrong lol.

Do you have an idea of how can we know if we have some glitches to work out? and these glitches are limited to just our perception of things or to everything? that is funny because our perception of things is related to everything, we perceive this in the wrong way, we surely will be off track.

That interesting article of zombies that I've read couple of days ago was interesting, maybe the universal archetype is expressing itself in reality, zombies are appearing here and there. I'm curious about the wave effect, supposedly these are natural cosmic changes with the difference of the close of grand cycle that is the approach of the wave, that is also a natural thing, but I'm curious to see how things are gonna be and looks like my curiosity is gonna be served in the future.

A: Things will be getting VERY interesting in upcoming months! Enjoy! Goodbye.

Thank you for the session! Hee hee.. nice to read them being so upbeat about things.What's gonna be in store for us? In December I'll be in Boracay! :scared:

"Vewy intewesting" indeed!

shellycheval said:
Indeed, although I confess to being afraid of suffering, having had a bit of it already mostly in the past and having grown attached to the comforts I have been blessed with in the present, the thought of the greater suffering that all beings (except the psychopaths I think) have been experiencing since time out of mind, coming to an end is a cause for great joy, to say the least, and one worth any price.

Yeah, I find it hard to enjoy anything except the most simple things at home with the people I love and our guests and the forum (most of the time). It really is so bad "out there" that I'm ready to take the first comet on the head personally! Sure, I'd like to come out on the other side, but nothing is guaranteed.

Mrs. Peel said:
Well, the Cs sound really happy at the prospect of getting rid of us! :lol: I just hope it all happens quickly.... :shock:

If "us" means humanity at large, yeah... but notice that they did encourage us to "enjoy the show" more or less. No way of interpreting that without projecting, though.

Wow, interesting session. Now I'm super curious as to what genetic 'glitches' I may have... since I'm allergic to pretty much everything and am losing my ability to tolerate nicotine I haveta wonder.

I'm also on the joyous side, given what happens here everyday.

This is kinda increasing my anxiety about 'staying the course' with my job and master's program. It just seems like a waste of time, it feels so fake. /shrug

Thanks for posting the session. My wife also has a mysterious deteriorating condition which sounds similar to some of the symptoms described.
On another note... My sons arranged a camping trip in a couple of weeks so we can watch the Perseid meteor shower. Maybe we'll get more of a show than we bargained for. :shock:

Puck said:
Wow, interesting session. Now I'm super curious as to what genetic 'glitches' I may have... since I'm allergic to pretty much everything and am losing my ability to tolerate nicotine I haveta wonder.

I'm also on the joyous side, given what happens here everyday.

This is kinda increasing my anxiety about 'staying the course' with my job and master's program. It just seems like a waste of time, it feels so fake. /shrug

Indeed, I don't really consider the long term prospects of my university course and job these days, they are just ways of keeping a roof over my head until, as the C's say, things get REALLY interesting. I think that if we can read the signs accurately, then there will come a point where it is clearly time for us to abandon these relics of the 'old life' and adapt ourselves to what is coming. How and when this will happen, though, is a total mystery.

One thing I do not enjoy is listening to people talk about their plans for the future, when the universe clearly has other plans. It makes me feel sad, they have no idea what is coming..

un chien anadolu said:
Thank you Laura and the crew for another interesting session.

It seems to me that each time C's recommendation for us to keep calm and somehow enjoy the show (by not forgetting the big picture) is getting more frequent, which is normal since everything is getting much worse day by day.
That's why i think they may have expressed the words like joy, enjoy several times in this session.

I agree, this is going to be very important IMO, to learn to face what lies ahead without identification and to keep the grand scheme in mind. My only wish right now is that, when the 'time' comes, I will be at a level of development to really see myself from the C's perspective, and to experience it with joy and act as an instrument for helping others.

Their remarks about the peaceful future after deterioration truly did fill me up with joy, but it is not yet guaranteed that we will make it, which gives me anxiety. I guess this anxiety should be transformed into a motive force for ever-increasing self work.

Back
Top Bottom