Session 22 July 2012

Thanks Laura - this one is exciting!

For much of my life I have felt that things needed to change, and I was always waiting for it to happen... and now it's near...

I hope I'm around afterwards to help set things up in the renewed universe! Oh well, if not I'll just have to cycle through again.

Laura said:
What is amazing to me about what is going on here on the BBM nowadays is the "opening up" phenomenon. That is absolutely crazy! All the sink-holes, the volcanoes, the opening up of earthquake places, outgassing, just amazing things going on all over the planet and all people can talk about is war, war, war.

And when we tie this up with what this "opening up" can be doing to people too, it's just flabbergasting. As we see in nature, these "openings" do all sorts of things, from generating electric currents with or without "guides", like the Cs put it, to creating huge suction forces, fires, water movement, etc. Energetically, these openings could be literally pulling people toward the direction they are already headed, or the frequency they are at. And if we aren't as grounded as possible in reality, we become leaves in the wind, blown away at the slightest shift in the planet. What is within gets manifested without, and enhanced to the point of some people becoming zombies!! Geez...

drazen said:
Yes, when the C's say that joy is near it makes me also really hopeful and determined to DO and BE as much as I can to help bring freedom to others and myself.

Indeed. Although I can understand the "idea" of Joy, this session also made me think that the "small window of opportunity" applies to us all, in a way, and that if we don't get grounded like NOW, we are gone. We can belong to the leaves in the wind, or we can actually "enjoy the show". But it's up to each of us and the entire network to do as much grounding as possible, eh?

THANKS the C's, Laura, ARK and all the CHÂTEAU!! Crew!!!.. YOU did superb!!!

a) The C's are right when they say to STAY CALM, Enjoy the RIDE!.

b) And to be NURTURING and Caring to the Others.

So in relation to item a) I think that it is time to see those horror films that are sitting in my box, so that I can start to

get accustomed to the Horrors that we will witness lately. Maybe a little bit o TACOS, ENCHILADAS whit a lot of PEPPER

will help. :cool: :halo: :cool: ;) ;)

Now in relation to the item b) it is time to Increase in a Objective way, the flood of INFORMATION to the others, using all

the tech that we have ( Facebook, Google+, Cassiopaea site, etc...) and specially when in person with people that we can infer

that it is possible for them to understand ( Small STO oriented people. that we know).

Happy to be onboard Guys, and C's Gratefuly!! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :P :P

Thanks for another superb session!

My heart is still beating wild after C's have sad that cleaning is just around the corner. I mean, we know for some time now that this is scheduled cleansing, but knowing it it's just behind the door, makes my belly go butterfly frenzy.

I'm grateful to the Universe for this opportunity to live and experience no matter how scared I am now.
But it's not the fear or panic for myself it's just having to deal with fact that time has come to make a stand and I'm wondering if I am capable?

This all makes me even more happy for spending last weekend with family, swimming, playing and enjoying time with my girls. Enjoying the warmth of the sea and sun, song of the crickets, hearing how wind is blowing thru pine tree needles, but with my one eye always looking far.

In some peculiar way I'm honored and happy to be here, now.

Big thanks again.

Ya'll keep in mind that "soon" for the Cs in this particular context can mean the next 12 to 18 months!!!!

mariowil7 said:
THANKS the C's, Laura, ARK and all the CHÂTEAU!! Crew!!!.. YOU did superb!!!

a) The C's are right when they say to STAY CALM, Enjoy the RIDE!.

So glad that you agree...

mariowil7 said:
b) And to be NURTURING and Caring to the Others.

Indeed.

mariowil7 said:
So in relation to item a) I think that it is time to see those horror films that are sitting in my box, so that I can start to

get accustomed to the Horrors that we will witness lately. Maybe a little bit o TACOS, ENCHILADAS whit a lot of PEPPER

will help. :cool: :halo: :cool: ;) ;)

1) Better to pay attention to REAL reality instead of mostly cheesy horror movies. Just reading SOTT daily will do. Unless you don't have the stomach for the real-life suffering.
2) Best to avoid corn, tomatoes, beans and peppers. All are inflammatory and NOT on the optimal paleo diet that will ground your frequencies.

mariowil7 said:
Now in relation to the item b) it is time to Increase in a Objective way, the flood of INFORMATION to the others, using all the tech that we have ( Facebook, Google+, Cassiopaea site, etc...) and specially when in person with people that we can infer that it is possible for them to understand ( Small STO oriented people. that we know).

People who are seeking will find with just normal sharing. Remember, we've been doing this for 18 years. It's like spitting into a hurricane.

mariowil7 said:
Now in relation to the item b) it is time to Increase in a Objective way, the flood of INFORMATION to the others, using all the tech that we have ( Facebook, Google+, Cassiopaea site, etc...) and specially when in person with people that we can infer that it is possible for them to understand ( Small STO oriented people. that we know).

This is something that we would encourage everyone to put some effort and energy in to. You can just see it like broadcasting a signal or shining a light in the darkest of times.

An amazing session. Thank you all.

I find the Cs enthusiasm for what is coming heartening. Although I know that there will be suffering first. However, I agree with them, the people are sick and they are causing the planet to be sick. It does need a cleansing, for sure.

Thank you for the session guys :hug2:. It was a total suprice, especially after all the session that were published this past few weeks :rockon:.

Thank you for this joyful read!
I have had a good feeling all day and this confirms it!
Wish everyone everything they need to be able to enjoy these interesting times.
:D

Thank you for the sessions. Glad to know that there is JOY to the planet and probably to all the future generations that will inhabit the planet.

Thanks for the wonderful session. Living in Vegas, the heat got started early this year and it's interesting to see all the events going on over the summer. Things are really heating up! Shootings, bombings, weather, people going crazy...then you look down the road and you can already see how nasty the whole presidential campaign is going to get and you see the financial world ready to implode at some point and food prices ready to skyrocket. Interesting times indeed! I go back and forth with "bring on the comets". Some days I'm thinking they can't get here soon enough, and other times I think I'm just not ready for them yet.
I'm glad SOTT is out there and I love it that this group is around. :D I can't say that there won't be too many boring days ahead, but that's okay, I'll be waiting for the day when one of these websites starts talking about an alien invasion...maybe I should get my Zombie spray ready! Thanks again for the session. I always look forward to them!

Laura said:
What is amazing to me about what is going on here on the BBM nowadays is the "opening up" phenomenon. That is absolutely crazy! All the sink-holes, the volcanoes, the opening up of earthquake places, outgassing, just amazing things going on all over the planet and all people can talk about is war, war, war. Well, of course, we know why. As Clube pointed out, when people begin to get the idea that the PTB are NOT in control, that stuff is happening from the sky, from the cosmos, they begin to think that the Elite must be very, very bad to attract such negative attention from the gods. It has been common throughout history to kill the king and his pals whenever it was perceived that the gods were behaving unfavorably. Thus, all the really bizarre things going on to hide what is really happening.

And I guess that is why they are trying to wear us out with lawsuits, police investigations, FISC audits, and so forth. We aren't the only one talking about these things, but we do seem to be the only ones connecting the dots in a scientific way and that's a threat to them.

Perhaps its like in metaphore? By taking you guys down, they are taking the "head" of the movement? And everything would fall apart after? No affirming that this is what would happen (although its a possibility) but maybe is one of the unconscious/directed drivers?

Thank you Laura & crew... I've noticed lessen forum activity of yours and i was hoping for fresh session :halo:

Laura said:
...It really is so bad "out there" that I'm ready to take the first comet on the head personally!

Well that would be neat way to get some front seats 'up there' :-[... sorry for black? humor

Back
Top Bottom