Session 22 July 2012

Thanks y'all for the session.

It really offer insights into several things for me, and it's almost unpleasant to read it but I am glad to hear that joy is coming and the cleansing is just around the corner, wow. As I've mentioned to someone this weekend, I have felt a strong feeling in the recent months that the "time" is being wasted (wasting time) on useless things (working too hard at the job, etc.) rather than towards learning growth.

How long has the cosmos cleaning house??
Really bitterly disappointed with this session. Now they say that nothing will happen. Few months for 2012 to end and not a single change yet. Few months... haven't we been waiting for few years? Few months can be 100 months or more!
At the beginning, they seem to communicate or try to clarify something about the changes and then, Laura changes the topic to terrenal issues like fire in Colorado. There are many things happening around the world every minute, worse than those topics, and yet she is going around the point that is, what is going on these months??? Where is the WAVE? Now, the aliens are METEORITS? So that was all about it??? For that, we didn't need to read so many books...How long have we been reading the WAVE?
I will make a promise. At this point, NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING will happen in few months. Everything will go on as usual, and it will be fun to come here next February to see what the excuse the C's will give us, and all of you will swallow it happily.

the aliens are meteorites!!! yeah, right!!

Laura said:
shellycheval said:
I too find the C's anticipatory joy rather unnerving to say the least. Greater changes are indeed in the air. :shock:

I guess that, from a cosmic perspective, humanity is mostly a destructive virus on the planet. And since nothing has ever been able to get them to clean up their own mess or stop destroying everything in sight, such joy on the part of all who have suffered - including the planet itself - is understandable.

Although being part of the race that has become a virus for the planet and who knows where else, I could not be happier that the floor mop is already approaching, no matter how "scary" the whole clean up may end up for us. I felt a sense of contagious joy, maybe they managed already to install their cosmic point of view on us, and this is why we can understand that from another perspective, this is perceived as a very good sign.
Thanks for the session, it felt like fresh air in the middle of the dust we are experiencing on the last months everywhere in the planet.

karl485 said:
Really bitterly disappointed with this session. Now they say that nothing will happen. Few months for 2012 to end and not a single change yet. Few months... haven't we been waiting for few years? Few months can be 100 months or more!
At the beginning, they seem to communicate or try to clarify something about the changes and then, Laura changes the topic to terrenal issues like fire in Colorado. There are many things happening around the world every minute, worse than those topics, and yet she is going around the point that is, what is going on these months??? Where is the WAVE? Now, the aliens are METEORITS? So that was all about it??? For that, we didn't need to read so many books...How long have we been reading the WAVE?
I will make a promise. At this point, NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING will happen in few months. Everything will go on as usual, and it will be fun to come here next February to see what the excuse the C's will give us, and all of you will swallow it happily.

Why are you so angry? disappointed about this session? If you cant see the signs all over the world and nothing has happened to you, then maybe you are lucky and shouldnt be complaining about that nothing bad has happen to you or around you. Dont get so desperate to an "end of the world" show.

karl485 said:
Really bitterly disappointed with this session.

karl, you may want to reread the replies you got to your last post here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27027.msg328785.html#msg328785, as you don't seem to have learned much since then. These two posts of yours are full of assumptions and skewed thinking.

Now they say that nothing will happen.

They never said that.

Few months for 2012 to end and not a single change yet. Few months... haven't we been waiting for few years? Few months can be 100 months or more!

Not a single change? It doesn't look like you have understood what the Cs have been saying (for years), or the direction we take on this forum. Have you read the Wave series? Do you regularly read sott, and the Focus articles produced there?

At the beginning, they seem to communicate or try to clarify something about the changes and then, Laura changes the topic to terrenal issues like fire in Colorado. There are many things happening around the world every minute, worse than those topics, and yet she is going around the point that is, what is going on these months???

So sorry our interests don't match up with yours.

Where is the WAVE? Now, the aliens are METEORITS? So that was all about it??? For that, we didn't need to read so many books...How long have we been reading the WAVE?

Can you be a bit more clear? Either there's a language barrier here, or you're just not making sense. As the Cs have said in the past, prophecies are often given in 'code' of sorts. An "alien" invasion can mean any number of things: literal, metaphorical (psychopaths), extraterrestrial bodies. Or it can be ALL of them. The fact that you're attached to any one interpretation, and react emotionally to other options, says a lot.

I will make a promise. At this point, NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING will happen in few months.

It's impossible for 'nothing' to happen. That is absurd. What exactly, do you think will NOT happen?

Everything will go on as usual, and it will be fun to come here next February to see what the excuse the C's will give us, and all of you will swallow it happily.

Things progressing 'as usual' is definitely 'something'. In case you haven't noticed, the world is going to hell in a handbasket. Higher density dynamics play out as 3D events in 3D. So perhaps you just haven't noticed all the changes taking place recently?

Please reread the forum guidelines, as you're skating on pretty thin ice with your sarcasm here.

karl485 said:

You only seem to care about yourself and your own agenda. You didn't even took the time to properly introduce yourself. And I don't think you even read Laura's books or even the wave.

Thanks for the reminder points Laura!,

Laura said:
mariowil7 said:
THANKS the C's, Laura, ARK and all the CHÂTEAU!! Crew!!!.. YOU did superb!!!

a) The C's are right when they say to STAY CALM, Enjoy the RIDE!.

So glad that you agree...

:P :P ;D Yep!!

mariowil7 said:
b) And to be NURTURING and Caring to the Others.

Indeed.

mariowil7 said:
So in relation to item a) I think that it is time to see those horror films that are sitting in my box, so that I can start to

get accustomed to the Horrors that we will witness lately. Maybe a little bit o TACOS, ENCHILADAS whit a lot of PEPPER

will help. :cool: :halo: :cool: ;) ;)

1) Better to pay attention to REAL reality instead of mostly cheesy horror movies. Just reading SOTT daily will do. Unless you don't have the stomach for the real-life suffering.

So BALANCE is the Word. GOOD, here we go!!!

2) Best to avoid corn, tomatoes, beans and peppers. All are inflammatory and NOT on the optimal paleo diet that will ground your frequencies.

Insightful remark indeed!!! bye bye Pepper Et Al... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool: :lol:

mariowil7 said:
Now in relation to the item b) it is time to Increase in a Objective way, the flood of INFORMATION to the others, using all the tech that we have ( Facebook, Google+, Cassiopaea site, etc...) and specially when in person with people that we can infer that it is possible for them to understand ( Small STO oriented people. that we know).

People who are seeking will find with just normal sharing. Remember, we've been doing this for 18 years. It's like spitting into a hurricane.

I think that I got what you say, I remember When I was a child ( 5 years ) and the Hurricane FiFi stroke Honduras, My city ( La Ceiba ) was hit Hard, the EYE of the hurricane passed just over the city, suddenly everything became Calm for almost 30 mins and all of asudden we get out of the EYE, It was hell Again, I and my family made it, even when we where in the street when the EYE left us. I saw a lot of Awful things. But a lot of Courageous acts too. I still remember We made it, as well others who where seeking shelter with no Avail too. but never let the panic or anything disturb our desire to live in that ocassion.

So Yes People who are SEEKING will find AGREE!!! :cool2: :cool2: Thanks Again!!

Approaching Infinity said:
karl485 said:
Really bitterly disappointed with this session.

karl, you may want to reread the replies you got to your last post here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27027.msg328785.html#msg328785, as you don't seem to have learned much since then. These two posts of yours are full of assumptions and skewed thinking.

I have my doubts about if this one actually have read the replies.

Pretty exciting session. Thanks Team for sharing it!

Several times in past I tried to imagine my reaction against what was said during yesterday's session. I have realized that everything goes in a strange way beginning with our education system and till the very end of what people do daily for "surviving/living". Many things are so wrong, or it is better to say that they look so strange, that it feels like watching a bad and tasteless movie. But it is not a movie - it's life and we all are part of it. And usually when one tries to show the way out from this madness by referring beloved people to sources of verified/trusted information that works for you, for some reason they start to think, that this is you who needs their help to come back to "normal" life... Maybe Gurdjieff was right by 100% about the real knowledge:
But first of all another thing must be understood, namely, that knowledge cannot belong to all, cannot even belong to many. Such is the law. You do not understand this because you do not understand that knowledge, like everything else, is material. It is material, and this means that it possesses all the characteristics of materiality. "One of the first characteristics of materiality is that matter is always limited, that is to say, the quantity of matter in a given place under given conditions is limited. Even the sand of the desert and the water in the sea is a definite quantity. So that, if knowledge is material, then it means that there is a definite quantity of it in a given place at a given time

If knowledge is given to all, nobody will get any. If it is preserved among a few, each will receive not only enough to keep, but to increase, what he receives.

The fact is that the enormous majority of people do not want any knowledge whatever; they refuse their share of it and do not even take the ration allotted to them, in the general distribution, for the purposes of life. This is particularly evident in times of mass madness such as wars, revolutions, and so on, when men suddenly seem to lose even the small amount of common sense they had and turn into complete automatons, giving themselves over to wholesale destruction in vast numbers, losing even the instinct of self-preservation. Owing to this, enormous quantities of knowledge remain, so to speak, unclaimed, and can be distributed among those who realise its value. There is nothing unjust in this, because those who receive knowledge take nothing that belongs to others, deprive others of nothing; they take only what others have rejected as useless and what in any case would be lost if they did not take it. The collecting of knowledge by some depends upon the rejection of knowledge by others.

Machines cannot decide where they wish to go. They just operate on the top of installed programs. If most of the humans are "parasites" then they (including me) should get what they deserved. Having this in mind the cleaning process seems to be natural and right.

Laura said:
What is amazing to me about what is going on here on the BBM nowadays is the "opening up" phenomenon. That is absolutely crazy! All the sink-holes, the volcanoes, the opening up of earthquake places, outgassing, just amazing things going on all over the planet and all people can talk about is war, war, war. Well, of course, we know why. As Clube pointed out, when people begin to get the idea that the PTB are NOT in control, that stuff is happening from the sky, from the cosmos, they begin to think that the Elite must be very, very bad to attract such negative attention from the gods. It has been common throughout history to kill the king and his pals whenever it was perceived that the gods were behaving unfavorably. Thus, all the really bizarre things going on to hide what is really happening.

Thanks for the thoughts. It sounds quite logical. This was one of the missing pieces of a puzzle for me and now this gap is closed.

karl485 said:

So funny, you will drop this in some sinkhole it is just a matter of time. )))

karl485 said:

As there are about 7 billions of us still here I would say that the cleaning had not started yet.

Really bitterly disappointed with this session. Now they say that nothing will happen.

That doesn't read as nothing will hapend.

Q: (L) You seem to be a little bit excited about something.

A: We are!

Q: (L) What are you excited about?

A: Peace will come!

Q: (L) And when will this peace come? Well, maybe "when" isn't the right question. How is peace going to come?

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Few months for 2012 to end and not a single change yet. Few months... haven't we been waiting for few years? Few months can be 100 months or more!

I got the impression that you are angry because this information isn't one you want to hear.

At the beginning, they seem to communicate or try to clarify something about the changes and then, Laura changes the topic to terrenal issues like fire in Colorado. There are many things happening around the world every minute, worse than those topics, and yet she is going around the point that is, what is going on these months???

And now you appear to be angry because Laura asked questions that aren't about predictions and prophecies, things YOU would like to hear about.

Where is the WAVE?

Who knows, it is still only propability and not certainty. There are some signs of anomalies in the cosmic environment that may indicate that the wave is approaching, but there are no hard proofs as of yet, I think. As the C's said often enough we will have to wait and see.

Now, the aliens are METEORITS? So that was all about it??? For that, we didn't need to read so many books...How long have we been reading the WAVE?

Meteors, viruses, psychopaths and others. It's better not to assume what "aliens" could or couldn't be just because they don't appear as things/beings some want them to be or are programmed by MSM to look for. Why are you so closed to those possibilities? It's not the first time the C's talk about "aliens" in those terms.

Maybe it will maybe it wont, we will wait and see, but i have to ask why February? The C's didn't say when those months will come to end. You just took this date from the air or from the 2012 end of the world propaganda.

Laura clearly stated:

Laura said:
Ya'll keep in mind that "soon" for the Cs in this particular context can mean the next 12 to 18 months!!!!

So it's good to keep this in mind before attaching oneself to some date.

EDIT: spelling and grammar

Great session and actually very hopeful, despite the necessary "cleansing" or maybe exactly because of it.

Perceval said:
mariowil7 said:
Now in relation to the item b) it is time to Increase in a Objective way, the flood of INFORMATION to the others, using all the tech that we have ( Facebook, Google+, Cassiopaea site, etc...) and specially when in person with people that we can infer that it is possible for them to understand ( Small STO oriented people. that we know).

This is something that we would encourage everyone to put some effort and energy in to. You can just see it like broadcasting a signal or shining a light in the darkest of times.

Yes, that's the best we can do and reach the ones who are receptive. Interestingly, I just finished a new article at the same time when this session was held. It talks about the "cosmic reset button" as well and summarizing three important subjects that are ignored or denied for the most part in the "alternative media" and the mainstream (Psychopathy, Hyperdimensional Realities, Cyclic Cataclysms) with plenty of resources (articles, books, videos) for the reader to check out.
http://veilofreality.com/2012/07/22/2012-collective-awakening-or-end-of-the-world/

Thank you all of you for this session.

I see the Joy as a good sign in the sense that the C's are maybe telling us also that what is important is that joy to be alive and be part of this, the joy of the little gestures of everyday life, simple acts, the joy of seeing changes, as in the earth and also in ourselves. The earth is a mirror. So if we enjoy every moment with grace and joy the earth will feel it, too. I don't know but since some days I feel very happy even if the situation is worst and worst in this planet. But this happiness is different, is like a Joy, a joy like a light. Very beautiful.

Thank you C's for this message, and all the comments and all of you.

Joy huh, we'll see about that.

Right now, the sobriety, serenity & abandon that I have attained to, is useful to face whatever is coming, but I develop it further every moment. Because as the C's have said "you are in your own boat."

Ailén said:
Laura said:
What is amazing to me about what is going on here on the BBM nowadays is the "opening up" phenomenon. That is absolutely crazy! All the sink-holes, the volcanoes, the opening up of earthquake places, outgassing, just amazing things going on all over the planet and all people can talk about is war, war, war.

And when we tie this up with what this "opening up" can be doing to people too, it's just flabbergasting. As we see in nature, these "openings" do all sorts of things, from generating electric currents with or without "guides", like the Cs put it, to creating huge suction forces, fires, water movement, etc. Energetically, these openings could be literally pulling people toward the direction they are already headed, or the frequency they are at. And if we aren't as grounded as possible in reality, we become leaves in the wind, blown away at the slightest shift in the planet. What is within gets manifested without, and enhanced to the point of some people becoming zombies!! Geez...

And what else could be opening up within our body/mind/spirit complex? We definitely need to ground ourselves to the best of our abilities or else the windows that are opening may suck us into who knows where.

Ailén said:
drazen said:
Yes, when the C's say that joy is near it makes me also really hopeful and determined to DO and BE as much as I can to help bring freedom to others and myself.

Indeed. Although I can understand the "idea" of Joy, this session also made me think that the "small window of opportunity" applies to us all, in a way, and that if we don't get grounded like NOW, we are gone. We can belong to the leaves in the wind, or we can actually "enjoy the show". But it's up to each of us and the entire network to do as much grounding as possible, eh?

Yes that is what I think as well, only by our merits will we walk into the future because nothing is done until it is done.

This:
Laura said:
A: Things will be getting VERY interesting in upcoming months! Enjoy! Goodbye.

Reminds me of this:
Laura said:
A: Well, it is important not to worry over that which is not changeable, and which is trivial in the really big picture. If the surface 3rd density realm of your locator is soon to be rent asunder, why does it matter to you, or more to the point, why does it frighten you so? You are supposed to be moving beyond this 3rd density STS thinking.

Q: What's the point of even talking to you guys, then?
A: Do you expect to stop talking to us after you transition?

Q: Well, I guess it depends on where I transition to. Are we going to make the big transition to 5th density...
A: Wherever you go, the communication will be more succinct. Now, even if "nothing happens," how long do you expect to remain in your present state? Can you remember "35 years ago?" Well??

Q: I am thinking! I was just a kid then. Yes, I can remember.
A: How long "back" does it seem?

Q: Sometimes it seems like forever...
A: No.

Q: In another way, it seems like yesterday.
A: Yes.

Q: It just depends on what mood I am in.
A: Not long, eh?

Q: Well, you are NOT improving my mood! I don't want to tell people things like that, that they have to see themselves as only souls and that the physical body is just a garment to be worn out and tossed aside. They can't handle it when they are faced with imminent possible suffering. They will get hysterical!
A: Maybe they will. And maybe they need to. Maybe they need to learn something. Nothing lasts forever, and thank goodness for that!

Q: You have talked about space battles and cosmic struggles and individuals and beings and races of beings coming from one direction or another to act in this cosmic drama...
A: It is part and parcel of the energy that maintains all existence, as are you all.

Q: You also once said that there were "good guys" and "bad guys."
A: From a chosen perspective.

Q: Does that mean that the "good guys" and "bad guys" CHOOSE to undertake these roles for the sake of this Cosmic Drama?
A: Yes, to some extent. It also means that to the fishes and the cockroaches, et al, "you is de bad guys." Subjectivity reigns in STS!

Q: Would you care to name these groups? You have said that there is the Orion Federation and the Orion Union. The Federation is supposed to be STO, and the Union is supposed to be STS. Is there also a group called the "Markab Confederation," as one person asked?
A: This stage is so huge that there is every "group" you can imagine! And, if you imagine them, they are there.

Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings who would help us in some way.
A: Yes, are you getting impatient?

Q: Well... yes.
A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come into contact with them until things are just about to get very "interesting." Whenever that may be.

Q: Well, I want to get back to all this stuff going on in the Solar System. I am curious about all these things flying about. Asteroids, comets, fireballs, meteors, and things that seem like a cross between meteors and spaceships; all being reported with great regularity recently. All kinds of activity going on. There has also been comment about the star Eta Carinae that has become very active in a very unusual way. Is this some sort of harbinger of something?
A: Harbingers unite mental awareness.

Q: I see! Is Eta Carinae going to blow, as in go "supernova?"
A: It will, but when is the question.

Q: Is there anything more you can tell us about these oncoming comets? There were objects seen flying into the Sun; there is a lot of excessive activity of the Sun lately, which is cyclical, but extremely high even considering the normal cycle. What about this possible Twin Sun business?
A: There is much going on, yes. But it is cyclical. And will not spell it out for you. The past, if carefully and accurately charted, holds all the answers for you. How do you think the prophets do it?

Q: How?
A: No.

As to this:

karl485 said:

Therein you have already made an assumption based on your experiences of time, etc. The cosmos works in it's own time, us being cells can either clean our own house and thus prepare for the grand cleansing, or retain the toxins within and be flushed, it is our choice individually and perhaps our individual choices may influence the collective consciousness of humanity.

karl485 said:

Seems from the above that your anticipations about what may be, have been crushed and you are thusly reacting, purely mechanically. What is the definition of alien? In this context it is used the same as extraterrestrial, ie all that is not of tera, so meteorites are thus aliens indeed.

Taking anything at face value is foolish, use your mind to come to a conclusion instead of allowing "your" mind to use you for "its" purposes, but that is work and we have been in Plato's cave for so long that even just standing is painful and how many choose to suffer for a real reason, ie consciously suffer?

I understand the reason for joy given a long-term and bigger perspective. Unlike many here, I do not however feel much of the horror of what is to come - too numbed for that - in general, I lack when it comes to deep feeling-empathy with others. I hope I can "open up" in the time to come, as well - though with a positive outcome.

I have been thinking recently of the narrow, "insect-like" (as I termed it) behavior of humanity. Acting, feeling, thinking with tunnel vision, the reasons for which we know - the pathological culture (and its sources), its effects on people, the "hypnosis" it causes. And the increasingly self-destructive behavior resulting. In part the self-destruction is a matter of the work of psychopaths and their goons (which at present people enable), in part nearly all the rest of the world's people escaping ever-further into their narcissistic bubbles - and so, playing their meaningless games - the "lives" they live - as the world "burns" with ever-increasing intensity around them.

Indeed, people are infected with something - this is clear. And en masse, they are objectively asking to become "merely a dream in the past", by their complete neglect of reality. A neglect we can do nothing about, except in very rare cases where someone is open to information.

Well, the infection runs deep, and I'm not exempt - I too still have something of a tunnel-vision, a numbness, and definitely a conflicted nature. And lack in insight. I hope the genes of this machine are sufficient to allow a change of all that with the correct effort and environmental input.

At any rate, I have enough insight to know that I lack in insight (and compared to some here, that I do so sorely). That gives hope for progress. A final consolation is the thought that no conscious effort is ever wasted, all being lessons the learning of which are cumulative.

Back
Top Bottom