Session 22 July 2012

karl485 said:
Just attack me. That says a lot about some of you. I thought I was free to give my opinion instead of being called troll when what I say does not comply with your ideas. Thanks.
You may want to do a search and read the thread on opinions.

Your post (as did a previous post you made) came across as being disrespectful and lacking in consideration for the hard work of others which is why you received the feedback you did. This forum doesn't exist to serve your needs and it's members don't exist in order to answer questions you can find yourself (particularly when you come across as demanding). This forum is for people who choose to take full responsibility for their actions and if you aren't willing to do that, you are more than welcome to find another.

If you do choose to stay, I strongly suggest you read the forum guidelines and quickly get up to speed as to what it is we do here.

Thank you for the session!

I always LOVE their humor...

A: Oh! Gosh! Did we forget to mention electric charge enhancing man made sources or even acting without guides?

WINK, WINK... I mean...really? That little detail just slipped their 'mind,' did it? :lol:

And is that what they've been meaning when they've said, "Help is on the way?" The help is meteors? ;-) Oh, great! Well, I guess we got to take help in whatever form it comes.

The zombie stuff was just beyond real for me. So these days, I seem to be appreciating humor more and more as the world gets crazier and crazier. I'm tired of crying. For me anyway, humor helps to temper the monumental freakiness that surrounds so much of our reality. If you can muster it, laughter is good medicine.

So, here's to MIRTH. And on that note, here's a song that a friend and I were singing on a road trip to ward off our zombie shock. It is not intended to ignore the horror of the situation, more like whistling in the graveyard so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM

Humor aside, I think all we can do is keep watching everything unfold as objectively as possible, work on ourselves, and walk with love that incorporates what we have learned.

Thanks for sharing L and the rest of the team!!

Ailén said:
drazen said:
Yes, when the C's say that joy is near it makes me also really hopeful and determined to DO and BE as much as I can to help bring freedom to others and myself.

Indeed. Although I can understand the "idea" of Joy, this session also made me think that the "small window of opportunity" applies to us all, in a way, and that if we don't get grounded like NOW, we are gone. We can belong to the leaves in the wind, or we can actually "enjoy the show". But it's up to each of us and the entire network to do as much grounding as possible, eh?

Absolutely, and the battle is over when it's over. It may not be an easy transition as well, but I guess with the help of a network (like sticking together, if the wind gets stronger), diet etc. it does get as easy as possible. Also when easy is not defined and subjective ;).

Don Genaro said:
Ailén said:
drazen said:
Yes, when the C's say that joy is near it makes me also really hopeful and determined to DO and BE as much as I can to help bring freedom to others and myself.

Indeed. Although I can understand the "idea" of Joy, this session also made me think that the "small window of opportunity" applies to us all, in a way, and that if we don't get grounded like NOW, we are gone. We can belong to the leaves in the wind, or we can actually "enjoy the show". But it's up to each of us and the entire network to do as much grounding as possible, eh?

I second that. I took it like a piece of friendly advice. Pay attention! :)

Yes indeed. To be grounded, to pay attention and to keep working on oneself constantly. Especially the part about being grounded is an important reminder, thanks, Ailén.

karl485 said:
Mrs. Peel said:
Troll, troll, troll your boat.... :boat:

Just attack me. That says a lot about some of you. I thought I was free to give my opinion instead of being called troll when what I say does not comply with your ideas. Thanks.

Even besides being a forum rules problem, I can't believe you can't see how your post could come across as trolling... funny, the first thing that came to my mind after reading your post was "trolling, trolling, trolling on the river!"

Thankyou Laura and guys for the session !

Puzzle said:
Don Genaro said:
Ailén said:
drazen said:

I second that. I took it like a piece of friendly advice. Pay attention! :)
Yes indeed. To be grounded, to pay attention and to keep working on oneself constantly. Especially the part about being grounded is an important reminder, thanks, Ailén.

Agree on all points here. Yesterday and today (especially after reading session) a new degree of self inquiry and importance of getting real and releasing limiting emotions, has been present. The concept of grounding has been starting to sink in recently, how for example knowledge gathering - connecting the dots; painting in the spaces and weeding out the illusions of ones intuitive picture of the scenery (ones own and the one out there) and then adapting is a kind of grounding. Grounding with bare feet on conductive soil to even up on electrons is a nice example that I recently rediscovered (see earthing). Basically seeing objective reality and doing it's bid for living within it. Could grounding not be said to be equivalent to the equalizing factor of the law of 3?

C's said:
Can't have the PTB looking like they are angering "the gods", ya know!!!

This must be some subconscious reaction logic that the PTB are anticipating or maybe projections of their own wishful logic of 'must be seen to control'. I can hardly imagine anyone in atheist/ scientific materialist Denmark making such a connection. But then again when death comes close, out comes the religious thinking.

Thank you again for sharing, it's much appreciated!

Well well, it's looking like things are really starting to move towards the inevitable end (or beginning) in earnest. Watching what is going on in the world these days is like watching some kind of a bad horror movie and things keep getting worse :( We as a species truly are past the point of no return and it is now up to individuals and collinear groups to make the most of the time left.

Laura said:
What is amazing to me about what is going on here on the BBM nowadays is the "opening up" phenomenon. That is absolutely crazy! All the sink-holes, the volcanoes, the opening up of earthquake places, outgassing, just amazing things going on all over the planet and all people can talk about is war, war, war. Well, of course, we know why. As Clube pointed out, when people begin to get the idea that the PTB are NOT in control, that stuff is happening from the sky, from the cosmos, they begin to think that the Elite must be very, very bad to attract such negative attention from the gods. It has been common throughout history to kill the king and his pals whenever it was perceived that the gods were behaving unfavorably. Thus, all the really bizarre things going on to hide what is really happening.

Reminded me of this recent event that for some reason really had an impact on me:
Landslide in Alaska May Be the Largest Recorded in North America

Stuff like this is now happening almost on a daily basis. Or recently Beijing being inundated by 6 moths worth of rain. And still majority of people are fast asleep and it seems like no matter how bad things are weather and climate-wise, not to mention politics with all wars spreading and constant warmongering, no one seems to notice one bit, at least where I am.

Puck said:
Wow, interesting session. Now I'm super curious as to what genetic 'glitches' I may have... since I'm allergic to pretty much everything and am losing my ability to tolerate nicotine I haveta wonder.

I'm also on the joyous side, given what happens here everyday.

This is kinda increasing my anxiety about 'staying the course' with my job and master's program. It just seems like a waste of time, it feels so fake.
/shrug
I had the same feeling when finishing my degree several years ago, going through the motions and thinking what is the point, there is none. So I can truly relate where you are at the moment and I guess in the end it's doing what is in front of us, making short term plans with the knowledge that we might not be able to realize them, making the most of the time that we have, really focusing and putting our energy where it matters. Hang in there! :)

Snow said:
Thank you Laura and Chateau crew for this insightful session :)

Al Today said:
Thank you for somewhat confirming what I have been "thinking/feeling/experiencing". Something is definitely afoot and this session provides some hope that my experiences are indeed not all of my imaginings. I now have a tad more "hope" to observe more, prepare more, and learn more. I still have that lawn chair ready to sit outside watch 'em come on down...

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Like Al Today, I too have this feeling, that something is up (or rather: is soon to go down, yes yes, pun intended ;) ). But seriously, with every passing day I feel more and more at odds with the people around me, like I am the only one awake. It's like nobody, or very few people, around me are aware of how nuts things are getting...

Anyway, I try to keep myself as level headed as possible and not loose sight of the normal things. This session reminded me of that.

Thanks for the session. I too have been feeling like something is up for the last week or so. Nothing has changed with my diet, still sticking to paleo. However, I have been feeling "edgy", over sensitive to things in general, like what I read on SOTT or hear on NPR/Pacifica radio.

I spoke about the banking situation to some friends and all they could say is that is how things work and have worked in the past. I was depressed at that and other situations, seeing how crazy things have gone so far, people are still excusing it as "normal". What a perfect time to have YCYOR become so popular, so people can live in their bubbles.. like the Magician's Sheep who were hypnotized into feeling powerful.

I liked the C's usage of the word virus. I sometimes wonder if the lies around climate change are used to make humanity see ourselves as a virus. However it is for the wrong reasons, as we don't see the real virus is psychological (our society run by psychopaths and the authoritarian followers who back them up blindly).

Thanks again for the session, it came at a good time when I was feeling like I was getting too skeptical about life.

Edit: I almost forgot to mention a strange occurrence I had two weeks ago:

I woke up in the middle of the night, I believe, 3 am or so... and heard rumbling. Immediately I thought to myself, the comets are coming. I felt calm but confused because it didn't "seem" like the right time, whatever that may be. As soon as I thought that I looked at my window fan and realized that its not happening and the rumbling ceased.
Perhaps I was in a half dream state, as I have had dreams where comets come in the past. I don't know.

karl485 said:

No, on this forum, as stated clearly in the forum guidelines (as Truthseeker has already pointed out to you), you are NOT "free to give your opinion." And if you have not, and do not, read those guidelines and take them seriously, then you clearly ARE A TROLL.

ADDED: And if the mods make that call, you will be banned and blocked from even reading the site.

Black Swan said:
So, here's to MIRTH. And on that note, here's a song that a friend and I were singing on a road trip to ward off our zombie shock. It is not intended to ignore the horror of the situation, more like whistling in the graveyard so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM

Yup, we've been doing that pretty intensely for the past ten years... From our human perspective, that seems like molasses in January. But really, considering all the stuff that has happened since 9-11, geeze, it has been a roller coaster on steroids in cosmic terms! As was pointed out, the stuff going on here on the BBM - including deadly fires set by comet/meteors and that being hidden by the PTB - is utterly flabbergasting. That some trolls can't see what is really going on is truly astonishing!!!

Black Swan said:
Humor aside, I think all we can do is keep watching everything unfold as objectively as possible, work on ourselves, and walk with love that incorporates what we have learned.

Exactly. Like I said, the Wise vs Foolish Virgins... waiting for the Cosmic Hieros Gamos!

Now, a little musical interlude of my own. This is what has been running through my head off and on since last night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFypAB7nYGA

Black Swan said:
And is that what they've been meaning when they've said, "Help is on the way?" The help is meteors? ;-) Oh, great! Well, I guess we got to take help in whatever form it comes.
4D STO would not interfere. When that which we know as DCM finds it necessary for 4D STO to help in order to maintain balance, then it shall be. And everything rests upon your Being.

Bluelamp said:
Even besides being a forum rules problem, I can't believe you can't see how your post could come across as trolling... funny, the first thing that came to my mind after reading your post was "trolling, trolling, trolling on the river!"
Ah well... I've been there, so I can conceive how karl485 was oblivious. The C's have said, "Psychopathy is characterized by a supreme lack of insight." But really you might have responded with "Hohum..." :D

Palinurus said:
It reminded me of the attitude my father had toward life: never a word about his own misery --not even when pressed for them-- but always full of attention to other peoples' ups and downs, always trying to give gentle nudges to reach positive solutions in a non-patronizing way (on equal footing as it were).
He sounds like someone I'd have looked up to. :hug2: I too want to act "rightly" in every interaction with others. Of all those who have been in my life, through their actions that were "good," they "showed me the way." And what more, you guys on this forum!

I use and discard plastics without care because I say, "I have a destiny to fulfill, but I will repay you by Busting this System wide open—I promise!"

Back
Top Bottom