Session 22 July 2012

Q: (L) Yes, we noticed that feeble cover-up. Speaking of fireballs, there was an article that Kniall put together about this supposed comet/missile launch. We're just kind of a little bit curious about that because there was a lot of weird stuff going on around that.

A: You should remember what we told you years ago about "chemtrails" in relation to MIC activity, that it was fully known that the real enemy was "out there" not "over there." Don't discard what Clube said about this matter so easily. You should be aware that there are swarms of missiles ready and waiting to be launched at the order of the military sky watchers so as to mask what is going on. In this case and even others there was both: A comet explosion followed by a missile launch to keep the masses calm. Can't have the PTB looking like they are angering "the gods", ya know!!!

Q: (Perceval) So basically what we were thinking. (L) So in other words what you're suggesting is that there is a network of missiles around the planet belonging to various different countries. At any given time, somebody can give the order for somebody in the right place to launch a missile to cover up the fact that there are comets. Is that it?

A: Yes precisely. You need military activity to mask celestial events. And so it has always been.

Laura said:
What is amazing to me about what is going on here on the BBM nowadays is the "opening up" phenomenon. That is absolutely crazy! All the sink-holes, the volcanoes, the opening up of earthquake places, outgassing, just amazing things going on all over the planet and all people can talk about is war, war, war.

Indeed. But precisely because people need to be distracted by war, that increases the chances that they'll organize another big one soon! I wonder if the Cs were perhaps implying, without spelling it out, that this is on the cards on the next few months, which would explain why the rhetoric about Iran and terrorism, and the bombs exploding here and there, are up again. So far the distraction factor has been limited to keeping us on the edge of our seats concerning Iran, and to a few 'localized' conflicts as in Syria or Libya, but if they are getting desperate as the Cs say, and if the cosmic activity is on the rise, then they might decide to play the big war option for real.

Funny, just yesterday I was watching the sky and thinking of that quote about the enemy not being "over there" but "out there".

Thanks for the session. Personally the thing that hits me the most is the sadness regarding people deteriorating - particularly those who are close to us. :(

Amazing, humoristic and hopeful session. I guess there will be a period of huge suffering yet until getting a peaceful time.

Thanks a lot

Thanks for the session as always! On past session dates I can sometimes feel that there is a session. But today I procrastinated in getting on the forum. And I even thought that there might be a session, but then I said to myself that I didn't think there was one. And when I got on the second post was this thread and it was like palm in face.

The disintegrating part got to me, as I fear I may be deteriorating too. My thinking and anxiety have worsened in the last few months, and I seem to not be as witty or lively as I used to be.

But this is it eh? The moment we've all been waiting for and reading about. I had some sense of Joy in that it is finally here. Now just to hold on tight and bootstrap ourselves as it was in the days of Noah.

Thanks so much for this session, fascinating indeed! There is often a troll that is sent to derail useful discussion, so no surprises there. He runs in, is extremely rude and disrespectful, and then acts surprised when his ignorant opinions and snobby attitude are not welcome in this house of Work. How would he like someone running into his house and behaving like this? This assumes he even has the capability of putting himself into the shoes of another.

Anyway, I think it's pretty clear that things are heating up in more ways than one, and they are indeed accelerating. The masses are being distracted, but it might take a tunguska-like event over a metropolitan area before they take notice - and even then, it may be ruled out as a freak event, or a tragic military missile accident, or even blamed on 'terrists.

I think one of the most important things we can all do right now is to establish a network of support with friends and family. I'm currently working in SoCal, but I'm making plans to go back to my home in Mass and to work with my brother to get ourselves as prepared as we can - for anything. And that's the trick, we can't anticipate the future scenario/situation, but we can be reasonably prepared for multiple outcomes. I plan to take some basic survival course, perhaps a bit of carpentry, practice canning/storing food, but also learn to be light on my feet and be prepared to abandon the house if needed, and be able to survive.

Also some basic disaster planning is good to have - places to meet in case cell phones are out and you can't communicate, locate sources of fresh water in my general area and see which ones are drinkable, etc. Survival for its own sake is pretty useless, so I think it's important to remember to work for the benefit of as many as possible, and not to overdo it and neglect what is important right now - to keep paying attention and sharing information.

Many people are not ready to hear about what is coming down the pipeline, but I think a lot more people will be receptive to basic disaster preparedness, if you frame it as something that is simply a sensible thing to do, cuz you just never know. Mention the Japan earthquake/nuclear meltdown, the wildfires, recent floods, and that you just don't want to be helpless if something happens to come down the line. Better to be prepared and not need it, than be unprepared and be caught off guard.

So in light of this, would it make sense to create a thread/forum section for some useful disaster preparedness info? Like maps of fresh bodies of water around the world, some tips and tricks on starting fires with flints or something, ways to find/collect/kill/skin/cook/store/transport food/water, ways to portably filter things, etc, all under one umbrella somewhere on the forum? I don't want to get stuck in 3rd density "panic mode" at all, but it might be handy to have a collection of useful information that can be printed/used in an emergency.

For example, and I'm just throwing this out there for discussion, what happens if the sun burps and blips out satellites/electricity? Should we all focus on our local area/environment and work on that level only, or does it make sense to make any kind of contingency communication options with other forumites, mods, admins, Chateau crew, etc? The C's mentioned that we will end up communicating with kites somehow, but even something like this may require us to know ahead of time how something like this could potentially work, and just keep it on the back burner.

I don't want to head down the wrong direction, so I'd appreciate any/all thoughts. Am I going overboard, is it too much/too soon, too anticipatory?

Thank you for the session and transcription Laura and crew :)

Seems that continuing to work on the self and really push for the truth in all areas of life is a big focus right now. As Alien said, to make the most of that window of opportunity. For me personally, I had the feeling it was now or never before I restarted the diet recently, so it's interesting to see that my impression was correct.

It's the thought of our loved ones not on the same path as ours that really upsets me. I know that is actually quite STS but I cannot help but wonder if they will make it. If there is something I can do. Sighs, but I guess we all have our own paths to follow, and the key is to enjoy it with a sense of adventure.

That being said, I do share the same feeling of joy at the thought of cleansing. If our own species cannot wake Up to this hell hole and LEARN, then who's to argue with the universe and it's system of balance? I'm actually quite glad that such a thing even exists! It's comforting to know that the suffering doesn't last forever.

Thank you for sharing this session with us Laura!

It seems like yesterday that the group was chatting away on the YahooGroups. Now, we're just a year or two (give or take a couple of months) away from transitioning into the "New Year". Before we know it, we'll be talking about this "on the other side".

The C's joyous energy gives me renewed energy. Before this session, I was just tired of it all. I wanted to just "get it over with already". Now, I think I'm excited to see how this all unfolds.
I fully expect that it will be difficult. It will be trying. And there will be much sadness. But it brings me a sense of calm to know that much good will come of it. And peace and balance will be restored.

SAO's suggestions sound like worthwhile enterprises in preparation for the things to come.
Maybe hitting the gym and getting "google map" views of my area for plotting sources of water, wide open spaces, nearest hospital/school, etc.

SAO said:
So in light of this, would it make sense to create a thread/forum section for some useful disaster preparedness info? Like maps of fresh bodies of water around the world, some tips and tricks on starting fires with flints or something, ways to find/collect/kill/skin/cook/store/transport food/water, ways to portably filter things, etc, all under one umbrella somewhere on the forum? I don't want to get stuck in 3rd density "panic mode" at all, but it might be handy to have a collection of useful information that can be printed/used in an emergency.

For example, and I'm just throwing this out there for discussion, what happens if the sun burps and blips out satellites/electricity? Should we all focus on our local area/environment and work on that level only, or does it make sense to make any kind of contingency communication options with other forumites, mods, admins, Chateau crew, etc? The C's mentioned that we will end up communicating with kites somehow, but even something like this may require us to know ahead of time how something like this could potentially work, and just keep it on the back burner.

I don't want to head down the wrong direction, so I'd appreciate any/all thoughts. Am I going overboard, is it too much/too soon, too anticipatory?

Yesterday I saw "take shelter" movie and I been thinking about what can someone do in case of a disaster. I think what you said is just in time to the caos we are seeing, and it will be helpfull to know what to do and how to take care of our group (family, friends or whoever need it) when the time has come. Hope this is the start of something good and everyone helps bringin ideas and practical survival knowings. :)

I don't want to sound negative - but I have confused thoughts regarding preparing for disaster in terms of prolonging life in this physical body.

As Laura mentioned - regarding meeting the first meteors 'head-on' so to speak - I have been feeling this too. Although I am worried it might have a more selfish, self-destructive slant on it in my case, I don't know.

I don't want to continue living, if it means this physical body is a drain on the planet, a 'bad' bacteria - especially if I can 'give back' this body to the Earth with gratitude. But would it help more if I was to exert more effort on physical survival? I don't 'know'.

What good would all that canned food be, if you got hit by a car tomorrow?

Regardless of what happens, I hope to learn what I am here to learn, before my 'time' is up - and although I 'hope' there will be as little suffering as possible in the events that follow, hopes won't change reality or what will happen.

Thanks for the session Laura and team.

I have had so many dreams of late where terrible cataclysms have unfolded around the world, and in one dream I literally woke up crying my eyes out it was so traumatic. But my tears were both tears of terror and joy, as the dream ended on a high note. Laura was in that dream and she too was upset, and seeing her upset made me even more terrified. However in that particular dream, once the disasters passed, a new world appeared and I can remember hugging loved ones who had survived and being so grateful that the terror was finally over.

But all this makes me wonder about what I should do in the next 6 to 18 months. I am currently living away from family and I wonder whether I should move back to be nearer to them. I know the C's have repeatedly said that where one is geographically is not important and part of me says I will go wherever I am directed by the universe. But I have recently discovered that I could easily move back to my home town and keep my same job and be nearer family, even though I really do like my current location. It's a dilemma for me.

Soluna said:
I don't want to sound negative - but I have confused thoughts regarding preparing for disaster in terms of prolonging life in this physical body.

As Laura mentioned - regarding meeting the first meteors 'head-on' so to speak - I have been feeling this too. Although I am worried it might have a more selfish, self-destructive slant on it in my case, I don't know.

I don't want to continue living, if it means this physical body is a drain on the planet, a 'bad' bacteria - especially if I can 'give back' this body to the Earth with gratitude. But would it help more if I was to exert more effort on physical survival? I don't 'know'.

What good would all that canned food be, if you got hit by a car tomorrow?

Regardless of what happens, I hope to learn what I am here to learn, before my 'time' is up - and although I 'hope' there will be as little suffering as possible in the events that follow, hopes won't change reality or what will happen.
I agree it's hard to know what the right balance is here. I think we are a drain on the planet more if we are just consumers and ignorant, so of no benefit to anyone, not even ourselves. And as for getting hit by a car, you're right, but if we prepare with others, then hopefully others can continue where the group left off without you, and still benefit in the end. That's why I figured doing this just by yourself for your own sake may not be the best way to approach it.

I'd even say ultimately survival is not that important, at least not of any given individual in the grand scheme of things. But an effort to help a group survive and make a genuine effort to create a better world for everyone when it all blows over, may be a good reason to try to stick around.

SAO said:
I'd even say ultimately survival is not that important, at least not of any given individual in the grand scheme of things. But an effort to help a group survive and make a genuine effort to create a better world for everyone when it all blows over, may be a good reason to try to stick around.

Thank you =) That sounds like a better way of thinking about it. A genuine effort to try and make things better, should the opportunity come about, definitely sounds like something constructive to strive for.

3D Resident said:
But all this makes me wonder about what I should do in the next 6 to 18 months. I am currently living away from family and I wonder whether I should move back to be nearer to them. I know the C's have repeatedly said that where one is geographically is not important and part of me says I will go wherever I am directed by the universe. But I have recently discovered that I could easily move back to my home town and keep my same job and be nearer family, even though I really do like my current location. It's a dilemma for me.

I'm in the same boat right now, and I'm choosing to go back. I think a lot depends on your relationship with your family too. If it is healthy and supportive and loving, I would be more inclined to vote for being closer to them. At least it gives you all a support group when it truly matters. A group working together is infinitely more capable than being alone, assuming the members can work together, so the rule of 3 certainly applies. I think geographical location is not important in and of itself, at least right now since we don't know what will happen and where yet, having a group for mutual support in one location vs another and moving for that reason is different than simply moving because one assumes a location itself to be safer in the future, osit.

Q: (L) So humanity is sick...

A: It is more than just one species involved here!

Q: (L) What do you mean, like animals and stuff, or...?

A: Partly but think of the planet and its entire biosphere and which species is behaving like a virus.

Q: (L) Human beings?

A: Not all, but most are carriers.

Q: (Perceval) Psychopaths.

A: Yes and those that "infuse" them.

Q: (L) So, you mean 4D STS?

A: Yes.

Though C's were clear in talking about the sickness on this planet across 4D to 1D , this reminds me of pleiadians said .

They talk of negative frequency that is created on this planet beamed over to other worlds and vice versa and use it as a Control grid. If that is the case OR if the current population is central feeding place of this negative energy, Cleaning here will automatically clean those worlds. Like a mothership collapse in Independence Day movie.

Whether we make it or not, at least we can born on a cleansed planet than a sickening Hell that planet will become , if not cleansed. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom