Session 22 July 2012

SAO said:
Soluna said:
I don't want to sound negative - but I have confused thoughts regarding preparing for disaster in terms of prolonging life in this physical body.

As Laura mentioned - regarding meeting the first meteors 'head-on' so to speak - I have been feeling this too. Although I am worried it might have a more selfish, self-destructive slant on it in my case, I don't know.

I don't want to continue living, if it means this physical body is a drain on the planet, a 'bad' bacteria - especially if I can 'give back' this body to the Earth with gratitude. But would it help more if I was to exert more effort on physical survival? I don't 'know'.

What good would all that canned food be, if you got hit by a car tomorrow?

Regardless of what happens, I hope to learn what I am here to learn, before my 'time' is up - and although I 'hope' there will be as little suffering as possible in the events that follow, hopes won't change reality or what will happen.
I agree it's hard to know what the right balance is here. I think we are a drain on the planet more if we are just consumers and ignorant, so of no benefit to anyone, not even ourselves. And as for getting hit by a car, you're right, but if we prepare with others, then hopefully others can continue where the group left off without you, and still benefit in the end. That's why I figured doing this just by yourself for your own sake may not be the best way to approach it.

I'd even say ultimately survival is not that important, at least not of any given individual in the grand scheme of things. But an effort to help a group survive and make a genuine effort to create a better world for everyone when it all blows over, may be a good reason to try to stick around.

I agree. As for focus on the practicalities, here's from the "Reign of Fire" article thread: (Laura's prior post there is also well-worth reading.)

Laura said:
Psalehesost said:
I think long-term 3D survival/preparedness measures are of secondary importance, as well. The future is always, at least in part, unexpected, and so it remains to see what comes - the big picture for life and civilization we can know, but not the details for any individual, including oneself. However, to entirely neglect "3D measures" would mean, OSIT, not knowing how to navigate this reality, meaning not having learned one's lessons. As would neglecting to be on the watch for any unexpected signs and opportunities.

I presently think it would make the most sense - for people who are likely to have to move at some point - to store at least some food, preferably very compact, like pemmican - at least enough for an unexpected journey of a viable length - but, indeed, mainly focus in the present on taking care of one's life (which includes interactions with others), and on being on the watch for any signs and opportunities.<snip>

That is possible. Perhaps the pragmatic thing to do is to simply prepare and store as much as is possible without neglecting other things.

Exactly. It should NOT be a focus, but if you see certain things, know what they are signs of, and there are options in your life that you can activate in parallel with focused dealing with the life you have, then you can put several irons in the fire at once.

Maybe we'll be around for comets and that kind of catastrophe, maybe not - depending on the "timing" of all that is supposed to happen - but regardless, there's psychopathy in power, a reason in itself to be prepared: This thread gives a good description of what happens in society in practical everyday terms when psychopathic rule breaks out into full overtness. In addition, things may be expected to be even bloodier, messier and messed-up this time around as the infection reaches its peak globally.

Thanks a lot for this session :)

I wonder what kind of surprise we will have during London now, especially since what we have been sold already in the mass media ;)

Time now to return to my gardener and continue to care for my roses and my cedar, have a nice day everybody ;)

Thank you Laura, team, Cassiopaeans and forum members for this session, the speed of sharing and all your insights. I intend to act positively in response to this information. It is up to each of us to live in a way that is true to our deep nature, and now is not the time for dallying!

Thanks chateau team for this new session and its swift delivery :) :flowers:
The proverb "May you live in interesting times" seems to apply more than ever since that cosmic catharsis (with all its precursors) is coming our way.

This session seems to mark some sort of "last call". Of course the time frame can be anything from a couple to a dozen and more months. I pretty much had similar thoughts like many of you in terms of "Will I make it in time? Being prepared for it? Having cleaned the machine and done the necessary Work?". Regarding myself, I don't think I'm (sufficiently) prepared. Still, I know I have made a few steps in the right direction, changed gradually my diet, read a lot on different topics & scientific disciplines. Does it make sense to take some basic 3D survival precautions? It's not everything, but it surely won't hurt, especially if it's in the context of a group/community.

Oh well, so let's just buckle up :scooter:, enjoy the ride :shock: :scared:, have a smoke on the other side :cool2: and give each other a big hug :hug2:, shall we? :)

Thank you Laura, Crew and the C's for another eye-popping session.

I have noticed within myself lately the need to get out into nature more. So after reading this session I went out for a walk. There is a nice bike path along a lake. It's tree lined and very quiet and peaceful. The walk was one of those moments in my life where I really was able to appreciate the calmness and beauty of the world around me, giving lots of thanks to mother earth for what she has been going through.

Don't know how many more of these moments I'll have, but I'm going to enjoy each and every one.

Echo Blue said:
Thank you Laura, Crew and the C's for another eye-popping session.

I have noticed within myself lately the need to get out into nature more. So after reading this session I went out for a walk. There is a nice bike path along a lake. It's tree lined and very quiet and peaceful. The walk was one of those moments in my life where I really was able to appreciate the calmness and beauty of the world around me, giving lots of thanks to mother earth for what she has been going through.

Don't know how many more of these moments I'll have, but I'm going to enjoy each and every one.
Oooh I can relate to that a lot :)
I'm enjoying some bike riding lately, nature is pure beauty and I enjoy it everytime like it would be the last :love:

I let here 2 little moments captured while taking a break (and my breath :D)

Attachments

• phone01.jpg
    phone01.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Phone02.jpg
    Phone02.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 26
Thank you for this session, it was insightful reading. It gave me guidance to pay my full attention into the Work.

Drea said:
For awhile now I've been feeling the weight of the inevitable and have been letting the predator run rampant. Plenty of dissociation going on here.
Oddly enough, doing what 'it' wants has been more painful in that I know time is short and I've been wasting precious moments. This session serves as an extra push toward doing what I know I should be, that is being in the here and now. Thank you all for continuing to shine the light. I think I'd be lost without it.

I've had same kind of thoughts. I think the EE, diet and gathering knowledge are the most practical things we can do, so we can try to apply the awareness into our life and make the right (STO-oriented) choises.

I talked to my wife couple days ago that even thought i'm afraid of the future, it feels grateful to be here. Like other forum members have said in this topic, we need to live our lives and do our everyday things but same time pay attention to the world, keep the ship on the course and hope that one 'day' there's a real captain on charge of the boat, instead of multiple sailors.

Echo Blue said:

Good thoughts, i'll have my holiday soon so i'll try to spend as much of time possible in the summer cabin with Mother Nature. Thank you all.

Thanks Laura and team for this latest session - very interesting indeed!

Yeah, I find it hard to enjoy anything except the most simple things at home with the people I love and our guests and the forum (most of the time). It really is so bad "out there" that I'm ready to take the first comet on the head personally! Sure, I'd like to come out on the other side, but nothing is guaranteed.

I feel a bit similar to that - I've basically had it. The world's gone mad, everywhere you look is utter craziness, murder, torture, war, mayhem, fraud ... you name it. And nobody seems to care! And what I found most astonishing is the brazenness of the PTB, the way they unashamedly pull off their schemes now. I mean, there are no more stops here! It's full bore down the drain ...

I just can't stand it any longer, so bring on the "cleaning of the house"!!! Get some "normalcy" back into this world ... the sooner, the better!

Of course I will carry on, just because. I also lack sorely in the "awareness department", so I continue to chip away - as well as I can - try to read, translate, learn, network, live my professional life, fix my relationship, learning to get better in external consideration, all that ...

Or ... as MLK said: "Even if I knew that the world would go to pieces tomorrow, I would still plant a tree today".

Just because!

Thank you for sharing this very encouraging new session with all of us, and as said Oxajill, this is food for thoughts! :flowers:

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Is not it what we all are doing here? Clean the house, novice or not? House here could also be a representation of our minds. Could be complicated but it is finally a good new! :whistle:
Keep eyes and ears open and keep a better mind and body health optimum and enjoy the show! :dance:

Gonzo said:
anart said:
Christian said:

Thanks for the link, Christian, it brought tears to my eyes.
Ditto that. Really quite moving. Music is defintely a universal language that speaks directly to the soul (mind you, not all music).

Gonzo

Ditto, at the exact moment where voices started to sing, the previous musical phase having rather admitted me to a shape of serenity.
Thank you Christian for this beautiful moment... :)

Back
Top Bottom