Session 22 July 2012

istina said:
I can imagine Mother Earth shaking her shoulders and just throw us like a wet dog.

istina: I pictured your comment in my mind and I felt like laughing out loud at the same time that great pause came upon me. :) :(
One immediately shifts thoughts to the loved ones and shivers a bit, while also wishing fervently that they may ride The Wave as smoothly as possible. And how will I ride The Wave? Don't have the slightest clue.

Thank you Laura for posting so fast. :thup:

Thank you for session.
I don't know the other way to repay for all the help I received from cassiopaeans,Laura's team and others,but to work toward becoming cassiopaean too, some 'time' in 'future'.
''We are you in the future'' they said.But, it's one of many possible futures and it's not easy road to get there.

Zadius Sky said:
Thanks y'all for the session.

It really offer insights into several things for me, and it's almost unpleasant to read it but I am glad to hear that joy is coming and the cleansing is just around the corner, wow. As I've mentioned to someone this weekend, I have felt a strong feeling in the recent months that the "time" is being wasted (wasting time) on useless things (working too hard at the job, etc.) rather than towards learning growth.

Zadius Sky, I have the same feeling.
But,as well I remember the c's once said that the way to get through these difficult times is by having the right perspective and they said,the right perspective isn't that of a third density.
So,it's not about doing or not doing what might seem like useless,but having the right perspective,objective perception while doing what needs to be done.

IMO,perception is the key for advancement to 4d.Being able to perceive the objective reality within and without,which are the one and the same according to c's.
Also,as the wave, and meteors and density border riding the wave are getting closer so is our help,which c's mentioned couple times.
And big part of that help is ourselves,meaning that those who are in tune with cosmic changes will get expanded perception.

And, these times ahead, or culling the wheat from chaff may also be looked upon as universe's way of giving 3d final exam for those who are ready for 4d.
It sure is time to bump it up a notch!

karl485 said:
How long has the cosmos cleaning house??
Really bitterly disappointed with this session. Now they say that nothing will happen. Few months for 2012 to end and not a single change yet. Few months... haven't we been waiting for few years? Few months can be 100 months or more!
At the beginning, they seem to communicate or try to clarify something about the changes and then, Laura changes the topic to terrenal issues like fire in Colorado. There are many things happening around the world every minute, worse than those topics, and yet she is going around the point that is, what is going on these months??? Where is the WAVE? Now, the aliens are METEORITS? So that was all about it??? For that, we didn't need to read so many books...How long have we been reading the WAVE?
I will make a promise. At this point, NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING will happen in few months. Everything will go on as usual, and it will be fun to come here next February to see what the excuse the C's will give us, and all of you will swallow it happily.

the aliens are meteorites!!! yeah, right!!

Troll, troll, troll your boat.... :boat:

Psalehesost said:
I understand the reason for joy given a long-term and bigger perspective. Unlike many here, I do not however feel much of the horror of what is to come - too numbed for that - in general, I lack when it comes to deep feeling-empathy with others. I hope I can "open up" in the time to come, as well - though with a positive outcome.

I have been thinking recently of the narrow, "insect-like" (as I termed it) behavior of humanity. Acting, feeling, thinking with tunnel vision, the reasons for which we know - the pathological culture (and its sources), its effects on people, the "hypnosis" it causes. And the increasingly self-destructive behavior resulting. In part the self-destruction is a matter of the work of psychopaths and their goons (which at present people enable), in part nearly all the rest of the world's people escaping ever-further into their narcissistic bubbles - and so, playing their meaningless games - the "lives" they live - as the world "burns" with ever-increasing intensity around them.

Indeed, people are infected with something - this is clear. And en masse, they are objectively asking to become "merely a dream in the past", by their complete neglect of reality. A neglect we can do nothing about, except in very rare cases where someone is open to information.

Well, the infection runs deep, and I'm not exempt - I too still have something of a tunnel-vision, a numbness, and definitely a conflicted nature. And lack in insight. I hope the genes of this machine are sufficient to allow a change of all that with the correct effort and environmental input.

At any rate, I have enough insight to know that I lack in insight (and compared to some here, that I do so sorely). That gives hope for progress. A final consolation is the thought that no conscious effort is ever wasted, all being lessons the learning of which are cumulative.

In your 1,075 posts, you've probably improved yourself and offered more help to others than all the combined antics of the mad monkey people currently hootin' it up on this planet. If it were up to me, you and all the rest of us would be around to feel the joy after the 'housecleaning'.

Thanks for the session!

"From session 6 July 2010:
"Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?
"A: Oh indeed."

It would seem then that the "cleansing" process might come to and end around mid-way 2014. So it's not happening soon, as in tomorrow or next week. Or is it underway at present but we haven't noticed any really BIG evident signs yet? :huh:

Thanks a lot to you all for sharing again and again...May this lighthouse shine and guide us a little bit more...
At last, some "good news"
It remembers me wednesday night when we were sleeping outdoor in the mountains with my good friend and at the very moment we began to talk about comets a huge meteor silently crossed half of the sky during 10/20 seconds, the biggest and longest one i've ever seen, which left us speechless and pensive for the rest of the evening

Thanks for sharing so fast!! :)

Mrs. Peel said:
karl485 said:
Really bitterly disappointed with this session. Now they say that nothing will happen. Few months for 2012 to end and not a single change yet. Few months... haven't we been waiting for few years? Few months can be 100 months or more!
At the beginning, they seem to communicate or try to clarify something about the changes and then, Laura changes the topic to terrenal issues like fire in Colorado. There are many things happening around the world every minute, worse than those topics, and yet she is going around the point that is, what is going on these months??? Where is the WAVE? Now, the aliens are METEORITS? So that was all about it??? For that, we didn't need to read so many books...How long have we been reading the WAVE?
I will make a promise. At this point, NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING will happen in few months. Everything will go on as usual, and it will be fun to come here next February to see what the excuse the C's will give us, and all of you will swallow it happily.

Indeed! :O

Thank you Laura and Chateau crew for this insightful session :)

Al Today said:
Thank you for somewhat confirming what I have been "thinking/feeling/experiencing". Something is definitely afoot and this session provides some hope that my experiences are indeed not all of my imaginings. I now have a tad more "hope" to observe more, prepare more, and learn more. I still have that lawn chair ready to sit outside watch 'em come on down...

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Like Al Today, I too have this feeling, that something is up (or rather: is soon to go down, yes yes, pun intended ;) ). But seriously, with every passing day I feel more and more at odds with the people around me, like I am the only one awake. It's like nobody, or very few people, around me are aware of how nuts things are getting...

Anyway, I try to keep myself as level headed as possible and not loose sight of the normal things. This session reminded me of that.

Thanks so much for the recent session...interesting times indeed!! The last few days I have had a feeling of something is coming. I am trying to stock up on some more food, and trying to convince my boyfriend that its imperative to do so. He is coming around. I have been pointing out things in the news and he agrees that things aren't so great right now. So, let come what may, and soon enough there may be peace :)

Mrs. Peel said:
karl485 said:

Just attack me. That says a lot about some of you. I thought I was free to give my opinion instead of being called troll when what I say does not comply with your ideas. Thanks.

sitta said:
karl485 said:

As there are about 7 billions of us still here I would say that the cleaning had not started yet.

Really bitterly disappointed with this session. Now they say that nothing will happen.

That doesn't read as nothing will hapend.

Q: (L) You seem to be a little bit excited about something.

A: We are!

Q: (L) What are you excited about?

A: Peace will come!

Q: (L) And when will this peace come? Well, maybe "when" isn't the right question. How is peace going to come?

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Few months for 2012 to end and not a single change yet. Few months... haven't we been waiting for few years? Few months can be 100 months or more!

I got the impression that you are angry because this information isn't one you want to hear.

At the beginning, they seem to communicate or try to clarify something about the changes and then, Laura changes the topic to terrenal issues like fire in Colorado. There are many things happening around the world every minute, worse than those topics, and yet she is going around the point that is, what is going on these months???

And now you appear to be angry because Laura asked questions that aren't about predictions and prophecies, things YOU would like to hear about.

Where is the WAVE?

Who knows, it is still only propability and not certainty. There are some signs of anomalies in the cosmic environment that may indicate that the wave is approaching, but there are no hard proofs as of yet, I think. As the C's said often enough we will have to wait and see.

Now, the aliens are METEORITS? So that was all about it??? For that, we didn't need to read so many books...How long have we been reading the WAVE?

Meteors, viruses, psychopaths and others. It's better not to assume what "aliens" could or couldn't be just because they don't appear as things/beings some want them to be or are programmed by MSM to look for. Why are you so closed to those possibilities? It's not the first time the C's talk about "aliens" in those terms.

Maybe it will maybe it wont, we will wait and see, but i have to ask why February? The C's didn't say when those months will come to end. You just took this date from the air or from the 2012 end of the world propaganda.

Laura clearly stated:

Laura said:
Ya'll keep in mind that "soon" for the Cs in this particular context can mean the next 12 to 18 months!!!!

So it's good to keep this in mind before attaching oneself to some date.

EDIT: spelling and grammar

Thanks for answer me.

Regards

karl485 said:
[...]
Just attack me. That says a lot about some of you. I thought I was free to give my opinion instead of being called troll when what I say does not comply with your ideas. Thanks.

I understand all too well. I gotta ask, are you now a victim?

As always, thank you so much for sharing :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: so much to contemplate!

Ailén said:
drazen said:
Yes, when the C's say that joy is near it makes me also really hopeful and determined to DO and BE as much as I can to help bring freedom to others and myself.

Indeed. Although I can understand the "idea" of Joy, this session also made me think that the "small window of opportunity" applies to us all, in a way, and that if we don't get grounded like NOW, we are gone. We can belong to the leaves in the wind, or we can actually "enjoy the show". But it's up to each of us and the entire network to do as much grounding as possible, eh?

I second that. I took it like a piece of friendly advice. Pay attention! :)

Laura said:
As I just wrote to someone privately, all you need to worry about is paying close attention to life and reality and doing the most life-affirming things you can every day. I still go out and work in my garden, play with the dogs, paint the woodwork, cook meals, and plan on making pickles. But I have my eye on the rest of the world all the time, and if I see something out of my metaphorical peripheral vision, I'll react to it as appropriate at the moment. That's all we can do. The Wise Virgins and the Parable of the Talents and all that.

Just because you have a tornado cellar under your house doesn't mean that you are living in fear. It's there, you get in it when you see the weather change. Until then, you chop wood, carry water and make pickles.

...Pipe Breathing, POTS, Chop Wood, Carry Water, POTS... and keep your eyes and ears open!!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom