Session 22 July 2012

Merci pour cette session, hier au téléphone ma fille m'a dit que l'affaire : Mohammed Merah — Wikipédia
ne ressemble pas du tout à ce qu'on nous a dit, elle prétend connaître une personne bien placé qui soutient que Merah a été manipulé par le gouvernement Français pour faire ce qu'il a fait pour obtenir les réactions du peuple que l'on connaît... Ce qui me paraît incroyable... Les Cassiopéens ont-ils dit quelque chose à ce sujet ? Et vous qu'en pensez vous ? Je sais bien que les gouvernements sont capables de tout et surtout du pire...

Thank you for this session, yesterday on the phone my daughter told me that the case: Mohammed Merah — Wikipédia
is not at all like what we were told, she claims to know a well-placed person who claims that Merah was manipulated by the French government to do what he did to get the reactions of the people we know.... What seems incredible to me.... Did the Cassiopeans say anything about this? And what do you think? I am well aware that governments are capable of anything and especially the worst...

You can do a search on the FR SOTT website, and you will see that indeed, a lot of manipulation has occured.

Merci pour cette session, hier au téléphone ma fille m'a dit que l'affaire : Mohammed Merah — Wikipédia
ne ressemble pas du tout à ce qu'on nous a dit, elle prétend connaître une personne bien placé qui soutient que Merah a été manipulé par le gouvernement Français pour faire ce qu'il a fait pour obtenir les réactions du peuple que l'on connaît... Ce qui me paraît incroyable... Les Cassiopéens ont-ils dit quelque chose à ce sujet ? Et vous qu'en pensez vous ? Je sais bien que les gouvernements sont capables de tout et surtout du pire...

Thank you for this session, yesterday on the phone my daughter told me that the case: Mohammed Merah — Wikipédia
is not at all like what we were told, she claims to know a well-placed person who claims that Merah was manipulated by the French government to do what he did to get the reactions of the people we know.... What seems incredible to me.... Did the Cassiopeans say anything about this? And what do you think? I am well aware that governments are capable of anything and especially the worst...

@PERLOU ,

Recently Laura included Mohammed Merah in a question related to the Muslim invasion of France.

Session 05 18 2019:
(L) Well, in case you haven't noticed, they haven't been doing that so much lately After the last couple of Muslim incidents like the Charlie Hebdo and Muhammed Merah, everything got turned around! Now Muslims are the oppressed! They are a protected species!

(Joe) The agenda over the past number of years has been to create in the minds of Western Christians the idea that Muslims are evil terrorists. And then whenever the programmed people rise up and say, "Muslims are evil! We don't want them here!" the manipulators tell them that they're evil racists and they should shut up. So, people have already kind of assumed that it was Muslims...

(L) They put them in this situation because it's cognitive dissonance.

(Pierre) So they are so programmed into thinking these thought patterns that you don't have to give the patsy.

(Joe) There were so many other events around the ND fire about other Christian churches with fires or attacks. There was a lot of suggestion that Muslims were doing it.

(L) They have manipulated things around now to the point where Christianity can be basically demonized and destroyed after they'd already manipulated Christians to think that Muslims are terrorists. So now, they're the bad guys for thinking what they've been manipulated to think. They've essentially put themselves in the position of being subject to destruction.

(Chu) It's like a super-evil way of gaslighting people.

(L) It's insidious. As far as I can see, Islam and Judaism as they are practiced today based on what Israel Shahak wrote, those are the closest things to materialistic Satanism that I've ever seen. And I'm not whitewashing Christianity either, but there are some foundational things about it that were truly good and benevolent.

A: Yes

Q: (L) If people could get back to the original Paleochristianity then the world would be a different place. But you're certainly not going to get there by materialistic Darwinism.

(Pierre) But when you look at history with a lot of distance, the feeling I get is that the most fundamental dynamic is that: the destruction of Christianity. And all we see today is...

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?

Q: (L) Well, exactly what they're doing. Set up an opposition and then defend the opponent as a downtrodden minority.

(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...

(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

So, indirectly Merah was part of the STS agenda to destroy Christianity I would say.

Hello / Bonjour @Perlou
ne ressemble pas du tout à ce qu'on nous a dit, (...)

is not at all like what we were told, (...)
The best article that I read about Merah's case is this one, from Laurent Guyénot (in French) :
Le meilleur article que j'ai lu sur l'affaire Merah est celui-ci, de Laurent Guyénot (en français) :
(NB : Mossad = services secrets israéliens ; DCRI = Direction Centrale du Renseignement Intérieur, services secrets français)

Last edited:
Merci BASTIAN pour ton lien très instructif... Ma fille avait donc raison... Je viens de lui envoyer ton lien...

Thank you BASTIAN for your very informative link... So my daughter was right... I just sent him your link....

Back
Top Bottom