Session 22 March 2014

Thx for session!: )

A: You are tired, but tricky. Things are unfolding as they should; you are all doing well and soon others will join your reality. Goodbye.

Interesting :)

Thanks for the session, everyone. I'm glad that you asked about Putin, and it's encouraging to see the response that was given about him. Lots of interesting stuff :)

Thanks for sharing such an interesting session! As always, though, we'll have to wait and see as the show on Earth heats up (or cools down).

Thankyou for posting this session, I wonder what will happen to the pentagon :lol:

Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing!
Could you explain me little bit more? As far as i know Russia invaded the crimea. Which was an act of aggression? Did the airplane stop russia from starting a war for additional territories or vice versa - US from acting more agressively and helping ukraine to take that territories back?

A: Everyone looks so healthy! Oh my goodness! The attacks are not working on you! How do they expect to harm those who do not obey their rules?

Excellent news!

Q: (L) So, what does the point of this little introduction about health, other than what was just said... Did they say harm? So, there are directed attacks going on against us at the present time like with some kind of EM or electronic devices or something that's supposed to harm our health?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is that what's getting a little play in the swelling in my leg?

A: Yes. But you stopped it "cold".

:thup: :cool2:

Q: (Perceval) Is it a similar situation to Flight 19?

Q: (Perceval) So, we have that explanation in the transcripts, what's going on with the passengers... Do any of the PTB on the planet know?

A: Of course! Why do you think there was such a comedown vis-a-vis Crimea and Russia?

Q: (L) You mean they had plans to be more aggressive and “in-their-faces”, and they... (Perceval) Why would the disappearance of the plane make them scared or make them back down? Was it "comedown", was that what was said? Like a retreat. So, basically the PTB backed down on Crimea and Russia and that whole situation because the plane disappeared and they were worried about...? (Pierre) So, if you lie too much, if you create too much chaos, like unjustified war, you might increase such a bleedthrough?

A: They have "advisors" and "interpretors" of such things. […]

A: There is likely to be a bit of interdimensional blackmail going on. How likely do you think it is for the "reality creating" US PTB to back down from their natural state of being the world's biggest bully?

Q: (Pierre) Why did those higher entities want the PTB to back down concerning Crimea and Russia?

A: They understand what the consequences are.

Q: (Perceval) So their whole thing is all about control... nuclear or global war, and that's the end of it. They've always wanted to control things and squeeze the people even tighter. (L) Well, the only thing that ever scares or stops a psychopath is a bigger psychopath. Um, I just have the feeling that somehow MOSSAD is involved in all of this business, like maybe even this plane thing. It's just too, um...

A: Maybe they live up to their motto?

Q: (L) "By way of deception, thou shalt do war." So that would suggest that, at some level, MOSSAD is involved with these advisors or interpreters, or somehow... (Perceval) They've said in the past that MOSSAD is near the top of the hierarchy. (L) So, at the top of MOSSAD, there's the interface with the hyperdimensional STS beings, more or less.

I couldn't get my head around the Crimea thing, something felt off. Since a psychopath only gets trumped by a bigger one, & I didn't think Putin to be one, I was getting confused. This advisors & interpreters thing helps. That Mossad interface comment... chilling to think about. Still, psychos actually taking heed? Whatever next?!

A: If you mean a damaged organic portal, yes. But not exactly a "born psychopath".

Ok then. Had pretty much forgotten about that episode. Good to know as a case study.

I would say the changing of realms changes frequencies, which can change the frequencies of earth which can trigger earthquakes. And earthquakes can emit electromagnetic signals which can create openings in realms. So, you've got all kinds of electromagnetic stuff from both directions.

Fascinating times in a fascinating world. Thanks for all your efforts all of you! :D

Thank you for the session, Laura, I appreciate it!
Now I should read it several times and think about the information given.

Thank you for sharing the session!
I would like to know what is the meaning of this sentence:
Laura said:
Things are unfolding as they should; you are all doing well and soon others will join your reality.

Back
Top Bottom