Session 22 March 2014

Serendipity said:
Thank you for sharing the session!
I would like to know what is the meaning of this sentence:
Laura said:
Things are unfolding as they should; you are all doing well and soon others will join your reality.

Uhmm, most likely hyperdimensional beings... I could be wrong though.

A most interesting session. The bigger bully (STS) explanation sure does account for the back peddling on Ukraine.

Thanks for sharing!

luke wilson said:
Serendipity said:
Laura said:
Things are unfolding as they should; you are all doing well and soon others will join your reality.

I thought that perhaps the C's may have meant others doing the Work moving slowly toward the reality that Laura and the others at the Châteaux occupy - In the Knowledge and Being series of videos 'Information theory and reality creation' Laura speaks about shifting from one reality to the next via the conscious choices that we make.

Keyhole said:
luke wilson said:
Serendipity said:
Laura said:

I thought that perhaps the C's may have meant others doing the Work moving slowly toward the reality that Laura and the others at the Châteaux occupy - In the Knowledge and Being series of videos 'Information theory and reality creation' Laura speaks about shifting from one reality to the next via the conscious choices that we make.

Or that. Could be both?

Though I would argue that we are getting to a position where people are settling into whatever choices they have made i.e. believe in lies or seek to allign with the truth.

Thanks for the new session! I am happy to hear that Putin is not a psychopath. I did not think he was by listening to a few of his interviews. He is, however, very disciplined.

I'm also happy to hear you are feeling better, Laura. :thup: Such interesting times we live in. :cool2:

As with everyone else, i am intrigued by the C's comments on Putin!

Q: (L) Okay, I guess the question on a lot of people's minds is: How about that Vladimir Putin, huh?

A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

Q: (L) So, he's not a psychopath?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) Is there anyone essentially giving him orders? Is what he's doing being controlled directly in that sense?

A: Not in the sense you mean, but yes in the sense of conscience.

Q: (Ark) I think that what is of value is that he has the right team of advisors. When you have your advisors and they are smart and knowledgeable, they are experts in certain areas, and they will say, "If you do this, this will be the result, so I suggest that."

A: Indeed, there are many in Russia who learned in a school of hard reality difficult for Westerners to imagine. On top of this, they are better educated in general.

This comment i find very interesting; when considered along with the recent discussion on Edgar Cayce's predictions regarding the emergence of hope from Russia, and (i think) Mouravieffs comment on the 'Russian national spirit' in Gnosis III.

One notion, widely expressed amongst my friends (English) about Russians and our encounters with them, is they are highly self sufficient, "nothing is broken only waiting to be fixed", their view towards authority is suitably skeptical and they are much more defiant and brazen when confronted by such.

Now this is a generalisation and distorted by many things, however i find the character rings true and i wonder if it's this attitude which is what we're picking up on.

I understand Russian society has aspects plagued by oligarchs and consumerism like the west, but perhaps the generations that have had to fend for themselves by being adaptable, and had an education structure with more emphasis on self learning and critical thinking, are much more prepared them for the coming changes.

Another great communication, this one with a great humor! I loved it! Thank you!
Now I'll be taking airplanes and wondering :/

I am trying not to create expectations about the future and focusing on my nearest steps, but I can't avoid the "Its gonna be epic!" feeling.. Or probably every change will just feel natural and thats it....

Best regards!

Alex said:
Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing!

Hello Alex and welcome to the forum. :)

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Alex said:
Could you explain me little bit more? As far as i know Russia invaded the crimea. Which was an act of aggression? Did the airplane stop russia from starting a war for additional territories or vice versa - US from acting more agressively and helping ukraine to take that territories back?Could you explain me little bit more? As far as i know Russia invaded the crimea. Which was an act of aggression? Did the airplane stop russia from starting a war for additional territories or vice versa - US from acting more agressively and helping ukraine to take that territories back?

You might want to get up to speed on the political background for example here: Ukraine Crisis: The truth you're not hearing from Western media

Thanks once again - Great session!

Andromeda) Are we gonna start seeing a lot more of this kind of thing?

A: Oh yes!!!

Interesting times we are observing.

Have fun renovating your room - sounds like a wonderful plan. :cool2:

Thanks for the session. It answered a few questions I've had running around in my head as of late. It's good to know what happened to the plane, even if it isn't the most desirable outcome. (It could have been worse. They could all be at the bottom of the ocean, and at least there is a chance that they could get out of their predicament?)
Also, after listening to the podcast on Putin I was pretty amazed at how badly he has been misrepresented here in the west. It is exciting to think that there is still someone in a place of power that is capable of making decisions that benefit the people. I'd really love to see his actions continue to get attention, and maybe when the population over here gets enough of the media's lies they'll realize we don't have to be living under the rule of psychopaths. That might be wishful thinking of course.

Back
Top Bottom