Session 22 October 1994

Atomas

Jedi
Q: (L) Zecharia Sitchin proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?

A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.
If pyramids still perform their functions today, I'm wondering where does this energy comes from. I guess this might be us, together with 2nd and 1st density beings? If so, am I correct in assuming that this energy which leaves our body as a result of some deception, our belief in various illusions, fear, anxiety, etc., is transferred to 4th density STS beings via these pyramids?

Recently I did thought that some sport events might be as a tool for draining people/fans energy too. Just look at those faces during football game matches... They are full of emotions and wishful thinking - "let him beat/save the goal" or "no, no, No..." for example. These kind of events are presented to people as time leisure activities, however, I think that this is only one side of coin and no one really talks about the other. And now we have the Olympics in London :) There are huge masses of people who are watching sport events and supporting their favorite teams all over the world. Pretty good energy harvest, I'd say.

anart

The Living Force
Atomas said:
Q: (L) Zecharia Sitchin proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?

A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.
If pyramids still perform their functions today, I'm wondering where does this energy comes from. I guess this might be us, together with 2nd and 1st density beings? If so, am I correct in assuming that this energy which leaves our body as a result of some deception, our belief in various illusions, fear, anxiety, etc., is transferred to 4th density STS beings via these pyramids?
I don't think so. From what I understand, the pyramids used cosmic energy (energy from the sun/solar system) of which there appears to be a limitless supply.

Pierrrr

The Force is Strong With This One
Laura said:
October, 22 1994

Q: (L) Does knowledge have a substance or an existence apart from its possession or its acceptance?

A: Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence.

Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's being?

A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.

Q: (L) I just want to be sure that the source that I am acquiring the knowledge from is not a deceptive source.

A: If you simply have faith, no knowledge that you could possibly acquire could possibly be false because there is no such thing. Anyone or anything that tries to give you false knowledge, false information, will fail. The very material substance that the knowledge takes on, since it is at the root of all existence, will protect you from absorption of false information which is not knowledge. There is no need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge. And knowledge forms the protection -- all the protection you could ever need.
Laura said:
Q: (L) During a previous reading we asked several questions about Jesus of Nazareth known as the Christ. The question was asked: "Was Jesus special, that is, Christed, in some way?" The answer came back was: "Quick exalted; wars; civil entrancement. Zindar council." I would like to know the meaning of these references.

A: Quick exalted refers to a sudden boost of awareness level as related to your previous questions about knowledge. Sometimes that acquisition can occur in a surge and sometimes this is referred to as illumination. Jesus acquired his knowledge by having complete faith in his ability to acquire the knowledge from a higher source. This faith caused an equal balancing interaction with higher sources, which allowed him to gain supreme knowledge simply by having that faith. Remember that the resources for the acquisition of knowledge in the space/time ere of Christ were much more limited than they are now. There were few options open for acquiring true knowledge except total and complete faith. And this one was instilled with the awareness that total and complete faith would cause dramatic and spectacular acquisition of knowledge; also would cause dramatic and spectacular progression of the soul being. Therefore, the faith was felt, the knowledge was received.

Q: (L) What was the source of the knowledge?

A: The source was the sixth level of density which is where we reside and we also were involved in that as well.
Christ describes the truth concerning the sexual act - what really takes place spiritually and physically. How children are born on different levels of consciousness. He explains men and women's place in the world order.
_http://www.christsway.co.za/letters/letter7.pdf

Top Bottom