Session 22 October 2008

I am in no way a photo-forensics expert, but I am a photographer and know how to use Photoshop, and all the differences being discussed/disputed here are very easily manipulated by someone using a computer and easily obtainable software. In order to make any accurate judgment about photographs which we are viewing on the internet, we would need to have complete & accurate knowledge of all the data in original digital photo files and/or the actual negatives if film.
I have no problems leaving the door open to all the C's are saying, just wanting to point out the problems with using photos on the internet as evidence for anything.

Q: (Ark) What can I do to sleep better?

A: Valerian.

Q: (Ark) What? (Anna) Valerian. It helps you relax. Just for me personally, I have a feeling that taking calcium isn't good for me. Is that correct?

A: Yes. It is too widely promoted and consumed out of balance with other minerals.

yes the valerian works perfect :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Approaching Infinity said:
There are more pictures on the link to the newer cave photo.

jinn05_sag.jpg

jinn08.jpg

jinn04.jpg

So is the little dude holding a spear or knife like widget? Interesting.

20081022 said:
Q: (Simon) (question about breathing exercises)
A: Laura can teach you a better technique.
So the question is Laura, if it would be all right for you to explain what they are referring to?

Hey All...

Everyone seems to be goin off about the monsters in the cave. What I would like to know is about this Iron? So just consuming it from natural food? It mentioned we needed to eat more of it. But is it a specific kind, it mentioned alchemy, etc. So I was a lil confused about that?

Davy27 said:
Hey All...

Everyone seems to be goin off about the monsters in the cave. What I would like to know is about this Iron? So just consuming it from natural food? It mentioned we needed to eat more of it. But is it a specific kind, it mentioned alchemy, etc. So I was a lil confused about that?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just be sure to eat plenty of dark green vegetables: Spinache, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, etc. If you tolerate red meat well there's also the cow option, but I think eating too much of that will do more damage then good. Besides, it helps to get it from vegetable sources since they are also high in vitamin C which aids absorption of Iron. If you type in google "foods high in iron" you'll get plenty of hits and suggestions on how to get your iron.

Alchemically I think there's some metaphor mixed in there, but I'm not up on all the alchemical texts so I really can't comment.

Thanks, I was a lil confused because it mentioned something about not being addicted to the substance in 3d so I wonder did it mean like transformed Iron, monoatomic, Or maybe they were referring to the mono gold. Im confused its early here. LOL. Im a raw foodist anyway... i was just making sure .LOL

Autobot said:
Just be sure to eat plenty of dark green vegetables: Spinache, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, etc. If you tolerate red meat well there's also the cow option, but I think eating too much of that will do more damage then good. Besides, it helps to get it from vegetable sources since they are also high in vitamin C which aids absorption of Iron.

And if it is possible for you, choose organic vegetables and foods.

A lot better for the health.

Namaste said:
And if it is possible for you, choose organic vegetables and foods.

A lot better for the health.

My diet has always been rich in iron, but apparently smoking gave me at least a couple of points extra in my hemoglobin levels. (I have a blood test showing my hemoglobin (with iron) before I was a smoker and after a few years I was a smoker).

This reminds me, I met people who were native of the Italian Alps who had very high levels of hemoglobin. Living in high mountains has this advantage.

Laura said:
We had another session the other night mainly to deal with some issues about directions and/or actions we need to take to preserve our work/safety in these increasingly trying times.

I'm sorry Laura, if I misunderstood, but didn't the C's say that it doesn't matter where you are, all that matters is the soul composition and what you do and see?

I understand that each person has to act towards their own destiny but when the wave comes, will it matter? Or is it going to be like in the days of Noah, that some people had forwarning and knowledge from other densities sufficiently to protect themselves physically from the upcoming turmoil?

And if so, would the reason you're actualizing the Video Ouija Board Project at this time is because there is a need for people to connect to STO higher sources and start to do what you're are doing, waking up, grounding the frequency? :/

I'd really appreciate your input..... :-[

Moderator: The quotes have been fixed.

ninas said:
Laura said:
We had another session the other night mainly to deal with some issues about directions and/or actions we need to take to preserve our work/safety in these increasingly trying times.

I'm sorry Laura, if I misunderstood, but didn't the C's say that it doesn't matter where you are, all that matters is the soul composition and what you do and see?

Well, if you are standing on a rail track and a train is coming at you, where you are does matter :rolleyes:

Seriously, I think seeing implies taking actions based on the obtained knowledge. They are inseparable. If one claims to see and doesn't do anything, he hasn't seen anything at all.

[quote author=ninas]
I understand that each person has to act towards their own destiny but when the wave comes, will it matter? Or is it going to be like in the days of Noah, that some people had forwarning and knowledge from other densities sufficiently to protect themselves physically from the upcoming turmoil?
[/quote]

We don't know what will happen when the wave comes, do we? Would it be better to focus on what we see is happening now and what will inevitably follow it? I think that doing our best based on what is in front of us will lead us to the best position when the wave comes, whatever that is. On the other hand, not doing anything because it doesn't matter or expecting to be "saved" by some higher density beings aren't likely to help very much.

Davy27 said:
So does anyone understand the alchemical metaphor with the Iron? What it meant?

I didn’t understand it as metaphor. Iron and magnetite really does all that (in 3d physics at least). But again maybe I am missing something in the picture :/

Edit:

I read it slower now

A: Bloodline trails.
Q: Are you saying that... I don't understand... not even well
enough to frame another question...
A: You will, my dear, oh will you!
Q: If it was necessary for the Aryans to have iron... okay,
maybe the iron is something that interacts...
A: What about iron as an element?
Q: Okay, let's see: Iron - derived from early Celt 'iserno,'
via Illyrian 'eisarno' from the IndoEuropean base 'eis,'
which means to 'move vigorously; strong, holy.' It is a
white, malleable, ductile, metallic chemical element that
can be readily magnetized, rusts rapidly in moist or salty
air, and is vital to plant and animal life; it is the
most common and important of all metals, and its alloys,
as steel, are extensively used. Symbol: Fe; atomic
weight:55.847; atomic number: 26; specific gravity: 7.86;
melting point: 1535 degrees Centigrade; boiling point
3,000 degrees C. The electron shells are thus: 2,14,8,2.
Iron is an element of blood, hemoglobin, and is easily
magnetized... there is some new work about iron and
magnetite in the brains of people who are psychic or have
'abduction' experiences... is it the magnetism?
A: Yes....
Q: Is it something that holds one more firmly in 3rd density,
and the elimination of it enables one to switch
densities... or...
A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just
perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!?
And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not
the key term there really transformation?!? And has not
the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by
all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not
this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration
upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so
regularly on 3rd density??
Q: I get it! So, it is the magnetite in the body, that
collects and holds the charge, and it has absolutely
nothing to do with an external substance at all! Is that
it?
A: You are getting "warmer."
Q: Am I right, we need more iron for magnetite, or am I
completely off base here?
A: You are right, but, do not underestimate the significance
of that just delivered! What better deception than to
divert the meaning of alchemy, by focusing upon substance,
then addicting those souls bound to 3rd density to the
substance?
Q: Okay, it is the magnetite that acts as a conduit. And the
concentration is upon the substance, that is, the
magnetite. Let me conjecture that the thing that is
believed to be distilled out of the alchemical operations
is magnetite, is that correct?
A: No, because no need, if not deceived by other efforts.
Q: Were these other efforts involved with sexual function?
A: More like the results of same.
Q: Okay, they were concentrating on...
A: Today's version of the deception could be your favorite
and mine, "monoatomic gold."

Like you can eat screws and bolts as much as you can but lightning will not strike you, you only get obsessed with screws and bolts.

ninas said:
Laura said:

I think you did misunderstand. I don't see how you can take the above statement as talking about a location, or changing location. Directions/actions in order to preserve work/safety can include many different things but I don't see how you can extrapolate "We need to move to a different place" out of that. I may be wrong of course, but that's not what I understood from what she wrote.

Pinkerton said:
ninas said:
Laura said:

I think you did misunderstand. I don't see how you can take the above statement as talking about a location, or changing location. Directions/actions in order to preserve work/safety can include many different things but I don't see how you can extrapolate "We need to move to a different place" out of that. I may be wrong of course, but that's not what I understood from what she wrote.

I agree with Pinkerton.

See http://www.thefreedictionary.com/direction (number 2 and 9)
2. Management, supervision, or guidance of an action or operation.
9. A course or area of development; a tendency toward a particular end or goal: charting a new direction for the company.

Back
Top Bottom