Session 22 September 2018

(Approaching Infinity) There's been this phenomenon on the internet: QAnon. It's an anonymous 4chan and 8chan poster who alleges to be an insider in some government structure who gives predictions and vague cryptic statements that are often then looked back on and confirmed by real events - at least in interpretation if not in actual fact. It has become a semi-popular phenomenon, but Google Analytics says it's not so popular. Then the Washington Post did a poll in Florida that found that 58% of Floridians were familiar with Q, and 25% held favorable opinions on the Q phenomenon. So, this gets back a question on forum as to the identity of Q. So, first question: Who is behind Q?

A: An "insider" of psyops.

Q: (Niall) It's a disinfo program.

(L) The very fact that the Washington Post is pushing it is a big red flag...

(Niall) It's like a Cyber Bell Witch!

(L) And truth and lies, truth and lies, truth and lies... Well, well, well. Next question.

This didn't come as a massive shock to be honest but I'm glad the C's confirmed it.

Not only Washington Post writes about them but many other MSM outlets too:

The Guardian: What is QAnon? Explaining the bizarre rightwing conspiracy theory

NY Times: What Is QAnon: Explaining the Internet Conspiracy Theory That Showed Up at a Trump Rally

CNN: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/01/politics/qanon-trump/index.html

The MSM doesn't write about stuff the Deep State would prefer to keep hidden.

Absolutely mind boggling session about familly history and such!!!

I suggest we may create a sub-thread about "genealogical exercises" such as Laura has done.I just dont know where to put it? And having read the session about how many people are descendants of certain historical figures, I am left scratching my head!

Otherwise, in my case, since reading the previous session I have done some research which has left me a little shaken. Nothing near what has transpired with Laura's research, yet some pretty amazing stuff has come up. And I would very much like to read other forum member's expereiences, AND HOPEFULLY WE COULD FIND HOW THIS CAN HELP US NAVIGATE the near future somehow better with this knowledge of who we are hence whom we came from?!

My familly's first ancestor in Québec LOUIS GUIMONT (D) came from France, and his descendants include` Madonna, Céline Dion, Jack Kerouack', and many others, which made me sceptical.

Louis Guimond (1ère moitié XVIIe Champs - 1661 Canada) ancêtre de Madonna, Céline Dion et Diane Tell

(English translation google)
Born in the first half of the seventeenth century, Louis Guimond comes from Saint-Evroult de Champs parish (Orne, France) However parish registers of this period having disappeared in this parish, his place of birth is not certain .

He is engaged on February 18, 1647 by Nicolas Juchereau, sieur of Saint-Denis for Jean Juchereau, sieur de More as maneuver for a period of 6 years with 40 pounds tournaments per year. The round trip will be paid. He receives a pair of shoes and a woolen dress.

Louis Guimond could have arrived in Quebec City on August 6, 1647 aboard the ship "La Marguerite" left La Rochelle two months earlier ".

"Né dans la première moitié du XVIIe siècle, Louis Guimond est originaire de la paroisse Saint-Evroult de Champs (Orne, France). Toutefois les registres paroissiaux de cette période ayant disparu dans cette paroisse , son lieu de naissance n'est pas certain.

Il est engagé le 18 février 1647 par Nicolas Juchereau, sieur de Saint-Denis pour Jean Juchereau, sieur de More comme manœuvre pour une durée de 6 ans moyennant 40 livres tournois par an. Les traversées aller et retour seront payées. Il reçoit une paire de souliers et un habit de serge de laine.

Louis Guimond pourrait être arrivé à Québec le 6 août 1647 à bord du vaisseau « La Marguerite » parti de La Rochelle deux mois plus tôt".

Then this newer information just showed up on ERUDIT(E) blabla: Louis Guimond(t) was the first miraculously saved in a particularly famous basilica in Québec (this was years before the kidnapping at the hands of the Iroquois) through his faith.

https://www.erudit.org/fr/revues/cd/2000-n62-cd1043519/8508ac.pdf

I AM BASICALLY WONDERING HOW MANY OF US FORUM MEMBERS HAVE HAD SUCH STRANGE ancestors, and strange happenings to their ancestors??? And are there crossroads between us all, somehow???

THEN upon readin the transcript again when the C's say window falllers: ARE WE THE WINDOWS as individuals (sorry if this sounds silly?!)

Thank you very much to Koeliaea of Cassiopaea,Laura,Andromeda,Artemisa and the Marvelous Team.:flowers:
Interesting information as the Genome was manufacture in 4thD and bring into 3erD by Transient Passengers... Somebody's got to tell Richard Dawkins,the Russian plane was an Israeli set up,Window Followers...Maybe as Laura said,Humanity is setting itself up become a DREAM IN THE PAST...

Thank you Laura and team for the informative session. It is scary to know about the density merger happening infront of us.

Session Date: September 22nd 2018
(Pierre) There is a solution to solve this paradox, but maybe it's wrong. My hypothesis is that there's a density shift from first to second density when you get a critical mass of 2nd density organisms (molecules for example) and then you reach a critical mass of information, so they're ripe for graduation into 3d. Is this hypothesis right?

(L) You haven't read enough yet. It's impossible without the first step, manifestation of basic cellular life.

(Approaching Infinity) So how does the first cell manifest?

A: Partly correct, pair.

Q: (L) Well, what is the other part of it?

A: Genome manufactured in 4th density and sent through realm curtain in a manner similar to how virii are transmitted.

Q: (L) So the elements were developing, were present, and jostling around together in the primordial soup or whatever... But then the genome was manufactured.

(Pierre) It goes both ways: downside up, molecules reaching critical mass, and from top down - from 4th density down to 3rd.

(L) So in a sense, that's the basic thing about intelligent design. There is a lot of parts to it that rely on the nature of the physical world itself and how all the different elements - which themselves come into being via information - accumulate or gather or interact. And then a direct intervention is added. That's what it amounts to.

A: Yes indeed!!!

Interesting... It is not as simple as materialistic mainstream wants us to believe. If each cell contains Genome (6 billion nucleotides molecules) and it is transmitted from 4D, they have to send the information to create the nucleotides molecules, sequence and spiral shapes and the software that produces proteins and specific behaviors to the input. It is like ROM chip and it's all coming from 4D. If we think wave come every 309,000 years and considering this genome infusion happens at that period, Lot of variables to create present form and Materialistic version will never be able figure out what changed when.

Q: (Joe) Who sends it through the realm curtain from 4th density?

A: Transient passengers. Perhaps the term will have more meaning now?

Q: (L) Are the 6th density Orions known as Transient Passengers?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So there are Transient Passengers that are STO as well as STS?

A: TP is "wanderer".

Q: (L) And what is a wanderer?

A: TP.

Q: (L) Well, the idea of the Wanderers, according to the Ra Material, is 4th or 5th density beings that have chosen to come back into 3rd density to help us. Would that be the same kind of Wanderer?

A: 5th or 6th density.
Transient passengers are unified thought forms riding the wave and send the genome and information from 4D to create new race. If they come for the merger with their past selves, I guess the Genome passing happens during merger too. Probably, it happens to all other things too.

Thank you all for this extraordinarily rich session.
In particular,
Q: (Pierre) I have a hypothesis, and I'd like to know if it's true. The spiral shape of DNA connects it to the information field. And then the nucleotide sequences like TCAG for example, it doesn't directly decode this or that amino acid. TCAG connects to one specific set of information in the information field which is the instruction code for creating this or that amino acid. Is that true?

A: Yes
Thank you Pierre for asking the question! Knowing that a spiral (coil) shape is a good (if not the best) antenna, combined with the realization that nothing in nature is by chance – there is always a reason, purpose and meaning - had me wondering for a long time!
Going further, we can take an educated guess at the carrier frequency. Frequency Vibration Resonance?

Q: (Pierre) During a past session, it was mentioned that a few minutes after death, there is a burst in genetic transcription that's related to the genetic body disconnecting from the information field. Also it has been noted by several witnesses that before people die, they have a sudden burst of energy. They're not sick anymore, and then they die. Why?

A: A shift in the internal EM field releasing bonds that constrict.

Q: (L) Ya know, it's funny. I noticed that same phenomenon before having each one of my babies. I would be suffering horribly during the pregnancy, and then all of a sudden I'd feel really, really good. Twelve hours later, BOOM!

(Pierre) Because on an informational level, it was done. It took a bit of time on the material level to translate into giving birth. Maybe.

Thank you everyone for a very interesting session, and especially Pierre for asking about this particular phenomenon that I was wondering about. :-)

It is interesting how cells operate, using the information field. I suppose it is a safeguard to keep things moving in a orderly fashion along an intended path.

But then I think of all the tinkering, and genetic engineering going on. Think GMO's. I wonder if this was a problem for the scientists working on them. It could be that you can bypass the information field for one generation, but that the information field would over time, and generations bring things back to normal. I know that they patented the seeds, and they do not allow the use of the crop seeds to be used by the farmer. New seeds must be bought. Maybe that is the reason for that. Over time, the seeds would normalize and not be GMO seeds any more.

Or, if by genetic tinkering they remove the connection between the DNA code and the information field, than perhaps the seeds will continue to devolve because there is nothing to stop the natural mutations.

Absolutely mind boggling session about familly history and such!!!

I suggest we may create a sub-thread about "genealogical exercises" such as Laura has done.I just dont know where to put it? And having read the session about how many people are descendants of certain historical figures, I am left scratching my head!

Otherwise, in my case, since reading the previous session I have done some research which has left me a little shaken. Nothing near what has transpired with Laura's research, yet some pretty amazing stuff has come up. And I would very much like to read other forum member's expereiences, AND HOPEFULLY WE COULD FIND HOW THIS CAN HELP US NAVIGATE the near future somehow better with this knowledge of who we are hence whom we came from?!

My familly's first ancestor in Québec LOUIS GUIMONT (D) came from France, and his descendants include` Madonna, Céline Dion, Jack Kerouack', and many others, which made me sceptical.

Louis Guimond (1ère moitié XVIIe Champs - 1661 Canada) ancêtre de Madonna, Céline Dion et Diane Tell

(English translation google)
Born in the first half of the seventeenth century, Louis Guimond comes from Saint-Evroult de Champs parish (Orne, France) However parish registers of this period having disappeared in this parish, his place of birth is not certain .

He is engaged on February 18, 1647 by Nicolas Juchereau, sieur of Saint-Denis for Jean Juchereau, sieur de More as maneuver for a period of 6 years with 40 pounds tournaments per year. The round trip will be paid. He receives a pair of shoes and a woolen dress.

Louis Guimond could have arrived in Quebec City on August 6, 1647 aboard the ship "La Marguerite" left La Rochelle two months earlier ".

"Né dans la première moitié du XVIIe siècle, Louis Guimond est originaire de la paroisse Saint-Evroult de Champs (Orne, France). Toutefois les registres paroissiaux de cette période ayant disparu dans cette paroisse , son lieu de naissance n'est pas certain.

Il est engagé le 18 février 1647 par Nicolas Juchereau, sieur de Saint-Denis pour Jean Juchereau, sieur de More comme manœuvre pour une durée de 6 ans moyennant 40 livres tournois par an. Les traversées aller et retour seront payées. Il reçoit une paire de souliers et un habit de serge de laine.

Louis Guimond pourrait être arrivé à Québec le 6 août 1647 à bord du vaisseau « La Marguerite » parti de La Rochelle deux mois plus tôt".

Then this newer information just showed up on ERUDIT(E) blabla: Louis Guimond(t) was the first miraculously saved in a particularly famous basilica in Québec (this was years before the kidnapping at the hands of the Iroquois) through his faith.

https://www.erudit.org/fr/revues/cd/2000-n62-cd1043519/8508ac.pdf

I AM BASICALLY WONDERING HOW MANY OF US FORUM MEMBERS HAVE HAD SUCH STRANGE ancestors, and strange happenings to their ancestors??? And are there crossroads between us all, somehow???

THEN upon readin the transcript again when the C's say window falllers: ARE WE THE WINDOWS as individuals (sorry if this sounds silly?!)

OUPS: Sorry, the more strange part to me was this:

"He lived there until the tragedy of June 18, 1661, when he was captured by the Mohawks, the most warlike of the Iroquois nation, who brought him to their territory beyond Lake Champlain, in the region. Albany. Under the signature of Father Jérôme Lalement, a letter.... written on a birch bark by François Hertel, aged 19, captive with the Agnieronnons, and sent to his mother and father Simon Le Moyne, gives us the proof of his martyrdom, early July 1661. "He was knocked down with beatings and iron rods; he was given so much that he died under the blows. But, however, he only prayed to God, so much so that the Iroquois, enraged to see him moving his lips to pray, cut off all his high and low lips. How horrible to see! and yet he did not fail to pray; which so depressed the Iroquois that they tore out the heart of his chest, still alive, and threw him in the face. "

In another account, it is written that he woke up one morning with his tongue cut off? Also because he kept praying out loud

Thank you for a wonderful session! I enjoyed the Bell Witch discussion and to get an answer to the New Mexico Observatory. The discussions about DNA, the information field, and Transient Passengers is absolutely fascinating. This planet is in the dark ages when it comes to this kind of information. There really should be more discussion about this in the mainstream media, but I can’t see that happening.

Fascinating session, thanks for sharing! Lots of interesting information--I found the solar observatory question particularly interesting as that was a rather mysterious occurrence.

Sounds like more exciting times ahead!

Thank you for such a fascinating and information packed session. The info on the solar observatory closure confirmed my suspicions, and I wonder how long they can keep that under wraps. Presumably someone will start talking eventually and other equally anomalous events will begin occurring as well. Ought to be hilarious watching the various cover stories they will gin up to keep the lid on.:rolleyes:

Thank you Pierre and Approaching Infinity for the questions on DNA and life origins...much to ponder.

Thanks for an amazing session! Wow, there's so much in this one, going to have to read it a few times over to absorb it all.

Q: (Pierre) During a past session, it was mentioned that a few minutes after death, there is a burst in genetic transcription that's related to the genetic body disconnecting from the information field. Also it has been noted by several witnesses that before people die, they have a sudden burst of energy. They're not sick anymore, and then they die. Why?

A: A shift in the internal EM field releasing bonds that constrict.

Q: (L) Ya know, it's funny. I noticed that same phenomenon before having each one of my babies. I would be suffering horribly during the pregnancy, and then all of a sudden I'd feel really, really good. Twelve hours later, BOOM!

(Pierre) Because on an informational level, it was done. It took a bit of time on the material level to translate into giving birth. Maybe.

(L) I dunno if it happens to all women, but it happened to me.

This is exactly what happened to me! I was constantly tired throughout my second pregnancy and uncomfortable- I looked (& felt) like I had swallowed a gigantic beach ball. As soon as I gave birth, I felt like a million bucks, checked myself out of the birthing center that same morning and off I went.

Back
Top Bottom