Session 23 April 2022

Another hit for the C's! :-) Pepe Escobar's latest article about the Moskva states the following;

Pretty much had to be that, or a torpedo, or both. The Moskva and the Russian military command knew that Ukraine had no active anti-ship missile capability that could take out the Moskva, so were not expecting the US to intervene directly. Still, something happened where the Moskva's impressive anti-missile defenses did not work, or did not work well enough.

Thanks C's and team for work on another profound session. I think the first bit about Densities also pertain to - Variable Physicality - as mentioned prior sessions.

For those science heads out there, I like to share my recent stories of cracking this golden egg of unify field theory mumble. I can understand Arks' frustration with the C's replies not being clear on objective reality, or rather mathematical certainty. At the end of the day, it is hopeful we can pen and note what we theorized in our heads that also make rational sense to others. The only place I can take this is rather circular in the way the C's had to phrase it as well. To describe, in reality, the quantum collapse of each emerging moment is a fools errand and the catch22, where our awareness is shifted to calculate the infinite, known and unknown variables to ultimately replicate actual reality. Just like we experience reality, we miss out on the 99% of the Em spectrum that nevertheless flow through us and the stars. Our awareness specifically and thoughts, would benefit some from the theory of akashic records standpoint. For a lack of a better word than to try and describe GOD'S work itself in its totality, the theory of akashic records should suffice. In my loose interpretation of those that have read upon this material and remote viewing, it should come as no surprise that it views information as existing in a totality through most mediums of reality, and accessible to those tuned to receive it. Like an artist that has to have exterior thoughts, oppose to which already exists in their own reality, their drive to further search for Creativity impairs them to have outsider thoughts. After all, what is science but our closes representations of what reality/nature actuates. If I didnt lose you in that bit - my final attempt is a thought experiment I have with myself quite often recently 😅. Make another leap with me, Consider time travel exists and already is being used. Any type of tech at those levels would seem magical to us or apes. BUT in reality, those tech has to have a way to calculate and view its destination at the very least. That same tech would also be able to open or shift reality for its occupants or users towards time. Point is, either going forward or backwards in time, towards different 'dimensions', we NEED coordinates to be inputed or read by the tech. That sound reasoning can only apply KNOWING or viewing those destination coordinates, or is it more about choosing from the already existing infinite possibilities? Variable physicality comes to mind, densities - awareness of reality shift from the learning of its conciouness unit....

From the true Face of GOD, is it not ALL happening at once, forever and ever? All the impossibilities and possibilities. I guess we will know more once we bridge this gap that currently exists for objective science.

Thank you so much for the session.
I hope that we all will be aware enough to see the coming atack.
I will think of you and pray, you will make it! You alwas did and you will do.

Again thank you all for your trumendous work!

(Ark) What are densities?

A: States of awareness in interaction with information.

Q: (L) Does that mean the state of awareness interacting with the information somehow affects what is "real" to use a loose term?

A: More or less.

Q: (Ark) Awareness of whom?

A: Consciousness that is capable.

Q: (Ark) I don't understand. Which consciousness? Whose consciousness? I don't understand.

A: Wave reading consciousness units.

Q: (Ark) Where is this wave reading consciousness unit? Where is it?

A: You are one.

Q: (Ark) It means densities are totally subjective, or is it objective?

A: Both.

Q: (Ark) How is it objective? In which sense? How is it objective if it is related to wave reading consciousness unit. Wave reading consciousness unit is subjective, so how can densities be objective? Physics needs objectivity.

A: If the wave reading consciousness unit aligns with the consciousness of the field, then the perception is more objective than subjective.

Q: (Ark) What is consciousness?

A: Life.

Q: (Ark) What is life?

A: Consciousness.

Q: (Pierre) It's getting circular.

(Ark) What is information?

A: All.

Q: (Ark) Can physics describe densities?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) How?

A: Algebra.

Q: (Ark) What kind of algebra?

A: Simple.

Q: (Ark) What is the relation between densities and dimensions?

(L) They've already answered that question. That's in the transcripts.

(Ark) Yeah but there is no answer for that.

A: Dimensions are a human construct we have used as there are no better available terms.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is also a human concept, yes?

Q: (Ark) Everything we use in physics is a human concept, yes?

A: Which is why you are having so much confusion.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is using dimensions. It's not a human concept. It's an algebraic concept. And we need dimensions if we want to use algebra.

Q: (Ark) How many dimensions?

A: Infinite.

Q: (Ark) Are these dimensions related to space and time?

Q: (Ark) But space is 3-dimensional. Where is the rest of the infinite dimensions?

A: Many iterations.

Q: (Ark) Many iterations... Iterations of what?

A: Space and time.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with quantum theory or not?

A: Very little, actually.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with Einstein's theory of gravity?

A: Even less.

Q: (Ark) So, with which part of physics it has to do?

A: Modern concepts do not define as such.

Q: (Ark) Can you please explain it, this sentence?

A: There is no relevant construct that you can name or mention from your modern terminology.

Q: (Ark) What about ancient terminology? Were there such concepts that have been forgotten?

A: Possibly.

Q: (Arky) No clue? What concepts would do? If not ancient, if not modern, then what? No hope? Hmm. Okay, I am done.

(L) Next?

(Joe) On March 21st, the China Eastern Airline that flew straight into the ground... What was the cause?

A: Guidance system run amok after air burst.

Q: (Pierre) And what was the cause of the air burst?

A: Meteoric object breaching realm barrier.

Q: (Andromeda) That was my first guess.

(Pierre) Yeah, me too. We agreed on that. Breaching the realm barrier...

(Niall) The meteor wasn't coming through space. It merged...

(Andromeda) It came through a portal, pretty much.

(Niall) Was it a merging of...

(Pierre) From 4D?

A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.
I love this Ark exchange with C's. In particular, the bold fragment by me, referring to the subjective and objective nature of our reality and wave reading consciousness unit and consciousness of the field. I based one of my texts (already written over a month ago) on my blog on the idea of the dual nature of consciousness, where I distinguished subjective individual consciousness by giving it the title of "an observer" and universal higher consciousness giving it the title of "super observer". Of course, I based my thoughts on my blog, among others on what C's was giving so far.

It's nice to see that it all coincides to some extent and forms some kind of coherent whole, and that the C's are consistent with what they said in earlier years, with what they say today, contributing (add another bricks) all the time. I also share such a brick, so I would like to share a direct link to my text, where I write about it and paste a small fragment in English (the original text is in Polish, although you can go on my blog and translate it with an automatic translator, obtaining a sufficiently accurate translation):

"(...)
Her presence [Consciousness] is intertwined with the individual being of all those who take part in Life. We can now refer to the Law of Equilibrium and see that Dualism manifests itself in two different states that the Consciousness can assume. One state is the state of more or less illusory perception of reality, and the other state is the perception of reality as it is.

We can call, illusion, everything that is not itself an objectivity or differs from the objective reality to some extent, even in the slightest degree. These are the two balancing forms of the existence of Consciousness in Life: objective and one that in any way deviates from this objective reality (even the slightest deviation makes it subjective).

Let's give ourselves an example that could show it to us. Let's ask a well-known question: Does a falling tree make a sound when it falls, when no one is there to hear it? Yes and no. Why would such an answer make sense? Well, we have to take a closer look at it in order to distinguish these confirmation and negation.
(...)
The Consciousness (Super Observer) is aware of and "hears" various situations when a tree falls. On the other hand, consciousness (observer / human) is selective and if it does not make sense for a given situation, it is also avoided by experiencing it. This is due to the fact that the wave is based on the awakening of the medium and if it occurs then the motion of the wave spirals outward, if there is no awakening there is no wave. Consciousness (Super Observer) is static, as for example, as we might imagine a calm ocean, what we could fill it with is gravity / information. A pebble, oh, a pebble is not enough, a boulder thrown into this water would cause a wave and create a hole in the water, so it would violate the static of gravity / information. Then this would create a wave that would, for example, bump against a boat, and this boat could be compared to an observer (consciousness / human).

The interesting question is who is throwing this boulder, however it sounds. Someone has to cause this wave. One would like to see some principle*, a law*, notice some action of nature* [*in the material sense]. Except that it turns out to be something else, it turns out that at the very bottom it is just intelligence that causes this undulation if necessary. We could, of course, single out the Consciousness (Super Observer) as the reason for this undulation.
(...)"
Source: Świadomość, fale i grawitacja, a Prawo Równowagi

It's a good idea to start training for this exercise now. If there are videos detailing the exercise it could be helpful. Maybe in a dedicated thread?
The exercise I mentioned is what we do in EE during the round breathing or BaHa breathing as Laurs mentioned. The only difference is that I suggested it as a separate exercise, like 20 connected breaths which takes 5 minutes. It was back then called conscious connected breathing and I think the conscious aspect is a good idea. The exercise is thus something which can be done anytime but do it slowly like the first phase of the round breathing. Breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth. Slow deep breaths... in and out.
FWIW, deep belly breathing, according to the Cleveland Clinic, (like part of the EE program, as well as what Aeneas wrote above about the round breathing), also increases the oxygen in the blood.
Yes, that is it.
Yes, well pointed out.

Also somewhat similar to that, there is the so called hyperventilation exercises (or 'holotropic' breathing), that is said, besides the plus in oxygen it helps to liberate repressed emotions from our life, as well as, sometimes, from past lives.​
This is not hyperventilation which is suggested and it is not advised as has been discussed in the EE thread. For releasing repressed emotions, then the EE method is a safe and gentle method which has a powerful effect. Emotions and past traumas can appear in subtle ways which doesn't overwhelm the person. For those not familiar with the EE method developed by Laura and the chateau, check it out here, where there are full demonstration and guidance how to do it.

If you allow me, I would like to send a big hug and my greatest encouragement to all the people who are in the "outer circle" with little or no support.

You are fulfilling your obligations in this life and after reading the final warning of the C's in this session I sincerely hope that you continue to surf the wave as before.

Cheer up and cheer up.

Un grand MERCI à Laura, l'équipe du Château, les Cassiopéens et le Divin Esprit Cosmique de nous faire partager ces connaissances une nouvelle fois encore...
Merci aussi pour tous vos commentaires...
J'ai écouté : https://meditation539.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/shamans.mp4?_=1
et des vibrations ont parcouru mon corps tout entier, j'ai également ressenti des pressions dans ma boîte crânienne, je l'ai écouté plusieurs fois et l'ai mis dans mes favoris pour l'entendre régulièrement... Merci beaucoup...
Pour l'avertissement des Cassiopéens, oui, ça fait un peur, je me demande si je ne vais pas moins partager sur les réseaux sociaux...
Facebook a déjà fermé plusieurs fois la page de SOTT France et ma page perso...
Sans parler de ma petite York Hella chez le vétérinaire et les frais occasionnés qui ont mis ma bourse à plat...
Ce que nous disons ne leurs convient pas surtout sur le COVID et les Ukrainiens, je pense aussi que ce que je partage sur les élections en France ne leurs plait pas non plus...
Entre la Connaissance protège et l'Avertissement, mon coeur balance...
Prenez tous bien soin de Vous et restez prudents...

A big THANK YOU to Laura, the team of the Castle, the Cassiopaeans and the Divine Cosmic Spirit to share with us this knowledge once again...
Thank you also for all your comments...
I have listened to: https://meditation539.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/shamans.mp4?_=1
and vibrations went through my whole body, I also felt pressures in my cranial box, I listened to it several times and put it in my favorites to hear it regularly... Thank you very much...
For the warning of the Cassiopaeans, yes, it's a scare, I wonder if I will not share less on social networks...
Facebook has already closed several times the page of SOTT France and my personal page...
Not to mention my little York Hella at the vet's and the costs involved which have put my purse on edge...
What we say does not suit them especially on the COVID and the Ukrainians, I also think that what I share on the elections in France does not please them either...
Between the Protected Knowledge and the Warning, my heart is swinging...
Take good care of yourselves and stay safe...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

Not sure whether the warning at the end of the Session was for everyone, or everyone at the Chateau. I hope you all can stay safe, and ride the storm, thankfully, with the advance warning.

To me, it sounded like the warning was mostly for the chateau - however, there is no reason why the rest of us would be exempt from such attacks! In fact, I would count on that happening. The difference is that if one of us fell, the damage would not be as great as the same happening at the core of the network.
I also think that if one of us fell the damage for the whole group will be enormous. The group at Chateau with Laura and Ark is the core so to say. All other members around the world are the important supporting structure pillars. So everyone is important and everyone would pay extra efforts to be aware. So I think that the concept of networking is extremely important now see we could avoid to fell into a trap or into a deception that will make a lot of damage to the group.

I think that in order to protect the whole group in a difficult times like this, we need to share and network about everything before we do something because it can be a part of the deception. And as a collective mind via sharing and networking we could minimize chances to make something stupid and destructive. They could easily deceive each individual in the group , but if we are strong and smart as a group their chances are much weaker for that.

To be honest, the final message in the session scared me a little, but we have the knowledge. We just need to be extra careful now and keep our guard high all the time.
I was just thinking about Aeneas's kind suggestion and I wonder if nebulising with Hydrogen Peroxide would also be helpful? I thought I read somewhere on this forum that it helped raised oxygen levels in the body.
I was thinking the same. Lot of members don't have access to a hyperbaric chamber. So I was thinking that nebulising H2O2 , EE and some high intensity weight training may contribute to increase the blood oxygenation.
Sounds like an all hands on deck kind of situation! I guess we'd better all pay attention, be good to each other and put extra energy into networking.
Definetly. I think that the networking is the key to sustain this attack. Also I was thinking about a group meditations.

Thank you very much for the session, thanks to all. The warning seems to be for us all in our everyday life but also on bigger scale. Stay safe.
I think so, me too. The group and the world. So no more any more "enjoy the show". Now we are in the drama. Pepe Escobar in the article about the sinking of Moskva starts and finished the article with this sentence: "Get ready: something lethally “asymmetrical” may be about to pop up."

So I do not know why Escobar employed the word asymmetrical but he employed the word lethally.

Ark, if one day I come to see you I would love a class of algebra, mathematics, physics from you. It looks so strange subjects for me and with you, I am sure learning can be fascinating.

Thank you for the session!

Thank you for the last session and sending my psychic support to you all over at the Chateau. Just let our network know if there is need of more financial support now or in the future. Like many, the warning at the end of the session was a bit ominous but being forewarned is being forearmed. I do wonder if we are at another inflection point because there has been pushback on the forces of STS in the form of Putin taking action, more people seeing through the COVID drama and the other "liberal" agendas such as "transgendersim" and even Elon buying Twitter (what he does with it remains to be seen).

Laura, you have certainly endured so many attacks in the past, I don't know how you're still standing but you are! And at least you have the "army that you seek" now. Or at least the cavalry.

Like many things that the Cs have said, I still don't grok the concept of dimensions. Reviewing some of the transcripts on dimensions/window fallers. This is from Session 9 June 1995:
Q: (L) I read in a book about a monster called the "Beast of Gevaudan Who or what was this beast?

A: Other dimensional "window faller."

Q: (L) You mean it fell into our dimension from another through a dimensional window?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, that would explain a lot of things about it. What about the creature known as "Spring-Heel Jack" who terrorized England some time ago?

A: Same.

Q: (L) What about the Mothman in West Virginia?

A: Same.

Q: (L) So, windows to other dimensions are the explanation for a whole host of strange things?

This is from Session 5 December 1994:
Q: (L) Can dimensional curtains be between dimensions at the same level of density?

Q: (L) Are dimensional curtains also something that occurs between levels of density?

Q: (L) So, a dimensional curtain is a point at which some sort of change takes place... what causes this change?

A: Nature.

Q: (L) In specific terms of the engineering of it, what defines this change?

A: Experience.

Q: (L) Is it in any way related to atomic or quantum physics or the movement of atoms?

Q: (L) Okay. An atom is in 3rd density. What distinguishes it from an atom in 4th density?

A: Reality.

Q: (L) What distinguishes one realm from another?

A: Assumptions.

Q: (L) Okay, what you assume or expect is what you perceive about that atom depending upon which reality you are in, is that correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) What determines your assumptions?

A: Experience.

Q: (L) My experience of atoms is that they congregate in such a way as to form solid matter...

A: Every thing that exists is merely a lesson.

Q: (L) Okay, so once we have learned certain lessons, as in experience of certain things, then our assumptions change?

Q: (L) Okay, is this wave that is coming our direction going to give us an experience that is going to change our assumptions?

A: Catch 22: One half is that you have to change your assumptions in order to experience the wave in a positive way.

Q: (L) And what does this wave consist of in absolute terms?

A: Realm border.

Q: (L) Is that realm border as in a cut-off point between one reality and another?

Q: (L) Is that realm border as in dimensional curtain?

Q: (L) So the planet earth is going to pass through a dimensional curtain?

A: Or an earth. All is merely a lesson, and nothing, repeat nothing, more.

Q: (L) Well, my experience with lessons has been that they are generally painful. Is this realm border crossing, or this merging experience going to be what we, or I, in the 3rd density, would perceive as painful?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (V) Is the realm border 3rd density?

A: Have answered; stop and contemplate.
From Session 2 November 1994:

A: Pass through space\time.

Q: (L) Does this mean that without this comet cluster they cannot pass through space/time?

A: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower."

{We installed quote marks on the board after this. From this point on, when words in the Cassiopaean responses are in quotes, it is because they have so designated.}

Q: (L) So, it is slower for them to come here without this wave. Where is the wave coming from?

A: Follows cluster.

Q: (L) It follows the cluster. What does this wave consist of?

A: Realm border.

Q: (L) Does the realm border wave follow the comet cluster in a permanent way?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is the realm border loosely associated with the comet cluster each time it comes?

A: No. Realm border follows all encompassing energy reality change; realm border will follow this cluster passage and has others but not most.

Q: (L) Is this realm border a dimensional boundary?

From Session 4 March 1995:
Q: (L) Well, I don't know how to ask it. (J) Move on. (L) What is the source of energy generated by stars?

A: Transfer points cause friction thus producing energy.

Q: (L) Transfer points of what; from what to what?

A: Dimensions.
From Session 3 February 1996:
Q: (L) Okay, can we ask now about El Chupacabras?

A: It is what it is.

Q: (L) It is a 'goatsucker.' Where does it come from?

A: Review transcripts re: "window fallers."

Q: (L) If it is a window faller, does it come from another density, or a lateral dimension?

A: Closer to the latter.

Q: (L) Okay, so it is like a horizontal dimension. What allowed it to enter our realm?

A: This is complex, but best described as "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation."

Q: (L) Is there some way to capture or stop this creature?

A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.

Q: (L) Does the energy of the fear of the witness enable the creature to continue its existence? Does it feed on the excitement and fear, and is that what makes it manifest?

A: Close, but off a little. It is the other way around, and retro-factored by one half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by that?

A: It is mutual, rather than unilateral. Also, remember that a window falling represents a cross-energizing of realities, equally represented from each "dimension" in question. In other words, because the dimensional curtain has been "torn," half of one and half of the other contributes to the whole reality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that something from our reality is also scaring something in that other reality?

A: No, it does not "work" that way at all.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that this mutual creature is going to turn its attention from animals to humans?

A: Ditto last answer. And review response prior to that!

Q: (L) Okay, now, there are a lot of current teachings that say that the 'dregs' of other planets are being sent to Earth to 'refine' them, so to speak, and that this is why the human race is so divided and antagonistic... that the interactions are supposed to result in annihilation of the weak and survival of the strong in both physical and spiritual terms.

A: First of all, confusion abounds here due to incorrect interpretations of the last subject discussed. Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle. So, obviously, the "chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it? Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."

Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!

Q: (L) You mean God dreams and brings us into existence?

A: Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.

Q: (L) So, the issues of racial superiority that are brought up in the Urantia book can be answered by 'anything is possible?'

A: Close, but remember, all there is is lessons!
Session 4 January 1997:
Q: (L) Well, that is certainly true, considering the stuff that is coming back to me about the "Wave." But, all my internet postings are dated, so it would be fairly easy to track. We have some questions here: Physicists talk about multi-dimensional universes. The idea is that our 3 dimensional space and 1 dimensional time is an illusion of plane beings, while the true universe has more dimensions perpendicular to the above ones. Physicists have different guesses here: 5, 6, 7, 11, 256. How many dimensions does the true universe have?

A: Not correct concept. Should be: How many universes does the "true" dimension have?

Q: (L) Alright, then. I think that from a previous session we were told that the number of universes was not countable. Is that correct?

A: Infinite, maybe, but more to the point: variable and selective.

Q: (L) Is it that there can be more at one time and less at another?

Q: (L) Does this mean that any potential universe can be selected at any time to be the ONE that is cued? (T) No, the "jukebox" idea relates to time. Explain variable and selective, please?

A: For those who know how, universes can be created at will in order to transmodify reality merge.

Q: (L) What is a reality merge?

A: What does it sound like?

Q: (T) Merging of realities from one universe into another? A creating of a new reality which is then merged with the old to create a new universe. (L) Maybe it means the realities of different people merge to create a sort of "mutual universe?" Like the idea "you create your own reality?"

A: Terry is closer, Laura is playing "left field."
Session 25 September 1999
Q: Back to the tetrahedron. How is it a key to trans-dimensional space? Does one activate it in some way? Do you place machinery of some sort at these points?

A: No. Magnetism.

Q: Are you supposed to generate magnetism, or is it natural magnetism?

A: Natural.

Q: Are you supposed to do anything to it or with it?

A: Supposed???

Q: Is it useful to do something with it?

A: Can be.

Q: In what sense?

A: Travelling between dimensions.

Q: Is anybody at the present time utilizing it in this way?

A: Not terran STS 3rd density.

Q: That implies that 4th density STS IS doing this. Could one construct a scale model of a tetrahedron in a sphere, magnetize it, and open portals?

Q: Would it require a lot of electrical current?

Q: Is there anyway to travel between dimensions, in space time, or whatever, utilizing very little power, as such?

A: Off the point we told you before that all spheres of cosmic nature are windows.
Session 10 July 1999:
A: No, not phi, dimensions!

Q: (L) Define dimension. (A) I have tried to guess what you mean by dimensions from all the things that you have said about it...

A: Our "meaning" is closer to that of the general public definition.

Q: (A) Very good, yet you have said certain things in a context that was more related to the structure of the universe. And we were talking about dimensions also in the context of Kaluza-Klein theories. At one point, you said there are infinitely many dimensions, and at another point it was implied that different dimensions meant different universes, which would mean that there are infinitely many universes. I would like to represent these dimensions in some mathematical model. My idea was that these dimensions were like slices; and each slice is a universe and, indeed, there are infinitely many possible slices. So, that was my idea of dimensions: slices. Is it correct?

A: That is good.

Q: (A) There are infinitely many dimensions because there are infinitely many slices. Now we come to densities. There are not infinitely many densities, there are only seven. Or, are these seven just for the general public and there are really infinitely many of them as well?

Q: (A) Good. So, there are seven densities. Now, how come, there are seven, and not three or five, or eleven? Does it follow from some mathematics?

A: What form of mathematical theory best describes the concept of balance?

Q: (L) Algebra. (A) So, I had the idea that these seven densities were related to what Gurdjieff relates to the number of laws that apply in the various densities; the higher the density, the fewer the laws that apply, which means there is more freedom?

A: That is very close. Consciousness is the key here.

Q: (A) Yes, so my question relates to the geometric model of gravity and consciousness.

A: Picture an endless octagonal... in three dimensions.

Q: (A) A lattice, you mean?

A: Okay.

Q: (A) Are these densities related to the mathematical concept of 'signatures of the metric?' I would like to model densities with slices of different geometric properties, in particular slices with different properties of the distance.

A: Yes...

Q: (A) There are several people who essentially think the same direction as we have been discussing... they are almost on the same track. Matti Pitkanen is one of them and Tony Smith is the other. How can these two guys have these similar ideas without having access to channeling?

A: Who said they they have no access to channeling? Some channel without knowing it.
Session 23 February 2002:
Q: (R) Is that only used in chemistry? Or is it used in math as well? (L) Do you know the story of the Benzene Ring? (R) No. I only heard about it in chemistry. (M) The story of the Benzene Ring is the guy that came up with and applied to chemistry, dreamed of a snake biting its tail and rolling along, and so he applied that to benzene molecular structure which is double bonds and a single bond sequence. (R) So that seems to mean that we are on the right track by trying to see if there is something there. (L) Maybe the key is the word ring. (A) No you see, what is mysterious, the fact that things are forming, okay, it is discrete structure, numerical errors, roundings, you know all kinds of these artifacts. But, the fact that they look like three dimensional spirals - even if they are created in one dimension - I have no explanation. I don't even have an idea how to explain why would they ever create these spirals? Where are these extra dimensions coming from? I have no idea. (MN) Still, there is no application unless you can solve it.

A: Ring.

Q: (R) Yes, because it's a cycle. It's what was said before. It's like a loop. (L) Well let me ask this - you've got it moving back and forth between two barriers right? Can you make the ends connect? (R) Yes. But then nothing happens because then it just moves and moves and moves, it is just the initial shape moving out and coming in another. So nothing happens the only thing ... (M) The wave doesn't change. (R) Exactly. So it only happens when it has to react with a barrier. (L) Uh huh. (R) That's the only time it happens because that's what's causing ... (B) Could the barrier represent a density? (R) It could, yeah, actually.

A: Double loop.

Q: (R) Double loop, yeah, exactly. (MN) Double helix? (R) Yeah, because it's looping ... because if you look at the 3D part of it it's not a spiral, it's a cone. (A) Right. (R) Because it is spiraling like that, and if you increase the resolution, then it will be a perfect cone which is moving like that at the same time it is moving like that. [Demonstrates with hand gestures.] And it is moving like that because of balance - because it has to be from an equal amount [of energy] on either side. (V) It builds it from itself? (R) Yeah the thing is like this, if you have a packet of energy going like this and it meets a boundary, either it can fold up like that - just under its own pressure - and then spring back. Or, it can utilize the extra dimensions and coil. Like if you have a string and you just do like that, it won't be at one point. So I think it's the same thing here. But how to find out? We need to have some algorithm for the third dimension for this folding. (A) Um-hmm. (V) What if there is indeed something happening there that you're not seeing? Like we were talking about at the beginning of the session here: that you can't know what you can't know because you can't see it because it's veiled? What are the possibilities that there is something else happening there to be discovered or uncovered? (R) And I think that it seems like the only reason it is manifesting is because the wave is hitting an obstacle. So, the third dimension - it was always there as a possibility - but it didn't manifest until the wave hit an obstacle. So the obstacle, in effect, is creating the additional dimension. It was always there but it didn't manifest until an obstacle was put into the wave's path.

A: Consciousness energy directors.

Q: (R) Exactly. Because if the wave is hitting an obstacle, if it just follows mechanics, it's going to fold up because that's the law. But, if you have consciousness interacting with the energy, then it can say, "hey look it is more efficient if you don't fold up, it is more efficient if you utilize this extra dimension, because there is then less pressure in the wave if you are using this extra dimension." But you need that consciousness to kind of say, "hey look there is this extra dimension that you can utilize." And it has to say how to utilize it because it has to choose a direction to start folding into. (B) If our consciousness defines the parameters of third density, could the barriers on either side of the wave represent the barriers of the outside parameters of third density which causes this continual looping back and forth? And it may be doing something else in a different density that doesn't have those barriers?

A: Frequency resonance envelope.

Q: (R) Exactly, it makes total sense. So frequency resonance envelopes are realms. And our program shows that the only time interesting things happen to a wave is when it hits an obstacle. And it only manifests the extra dimension if someone helps the wave to choose which way to start folding out into the extra dimension. So if densities in effect are frequency resonance envelopes, which exist as obstacles, that waves of energy can resonate within ... yeah, exactly ... that makes kind of sense. (JN) What if the level of consciousness is the barrier? (R) Yeah, exactly. Consciousness energy directors, and the more awareness you have the more possibilities you can see to direct the energy. (JN) The less obstruction. (R) Yeah, or you can choose this ... (V) You say you believe something because it's the law, but ... (R) Yeah, because those are the parameters that you see, but the more awareness you have, the more you see, the more you can find, then you can know dimensions that you can escape into. You have the box, you say it's closed, we can't get out of it. But if you have more awareness, you can say, "well there's some other dimension out of the box that we can use." Do I make sense?

A: You are going in the right direction ...

Q: (R) Which is of course, kind of humorous since they just talked about consciousness as energy directors and we are going in the right direction. So we are directing the energy in a conscious way towards the right frequency resonance envelope. (L) I'm glad you know what you're talking about. (JN) Now don't anyone lick that envelope and seal it up! (R) Okay, well this makes sense. So the basic concept to recap is that densities are frequency resonance envelopes in the same way that the barriers in our program are barriers. We have modeled densities on a computer program. Densities are envelopes. Frequency Resonance Envelopes. You have energy bouncing back and forth and without conscious directing of that energy it's not going to utilize anything more than the paths that are kind of obvious - the default. But as soon as you start to direct that energy, you can direct it in such a way that it exceeds the envelope. (J) So think outside the envelope. (R) Exactly because you are redefining the envelope. You are finding bigger and bigger slots.

A: Prime numbers show the door.

Q: (R) It's perfect. So in the simulation, the spirals seem to always be prime numbers. We have 3, 5, 7, 11, 19 - I think we have seen at some point. (A) Two is also prime number (laughter). (V) But not a 13? (R) I think we have seen 13. It depends on what parameters you set. I think we can find pretty much any prime number depending on the values. (A) I don't believe it. (R) He doesn't believe it. (A) No. It is a hypothesis. (R) Is the number of apparent spirals always a prime number?

A: Ark is not right on the money.

Q: (A) I am. I will show you! (B) Does that mean he's close? (R) You can't be close. Either it's prime numbers or it's not. (A) What did they say that I am not right? Right? (R) Right, exactly. (A) Okay, I will show you guys. (L) How are you going to show them? (A) We will do an experiment and we will show that it's not prime numbers. And the C's will have to recant! [Laughter.] But there are many other ways in which prime number can come into this game and probably they are coming into this game and it will be very nice to find this out.

A: Find out, in deed.

Q: (L) Well that's kind of a pun, find out "in deed" - by doing. (R) We are on a very, very interesting path here because we just defined what a density is. It's a frequency resonance envelope. (A) The question is frequency of what?

A: Yes, of those in the orchestra.

Q: (L) So it is by agreement. (A) What is by agreement? (L) To be in the orchestra, frequency resonance envelope. (B) Not only to be, but to play within those parameters. (L) Who gets to pick what gets played?

A: Ah! There's the rub!

Q: (B) That means it's up for grabs. Which is why they're interested in us grounding a certain frequency resonance so STS doesn't.

A: No, you don't get to pick the selection at this level. But you in the future does. The question is: How well do you play, and can you play true if the others don't?

This session:
Q: (Ark) Are these dimensions related to space and time?

Q: (Ark) But space is 3-dimensional. Where is the rest of the infinite dimensions?

A: Many iterations.

Q: (Ark) Many iterations... Iterations of what?

A: Space and time.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with quantum theory or not?

A: Very little, actually.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with Einstein's theory of gravity?

A: Even less.

Q: (Ark) So, with which part of physics it has to do?

A: Modern concepts do not define as such.

Q: (Ark) Can you please explain it, this sentence?

A: There is no relevant construct that you can name or mention from your modern terminology.

Q: (Ark) What about ancient terminology? Were there such concepts that have been forgotten?

A: Possibly.

Q: (Arky) No clue? What concepts would do? If not ancient, if not modern, then what? No hope? Hmm. Okay, I am done.

(L) Next?

(Joe) On March 21st, the China Eastern Airline that flew straight into the ground... What was the cause?

A: Guidance system run amok after air burst.

Q: (Pierre) And what was the cause of the air burst?

A: Meteoric object breaching realm barrier.

Q: (Andromeda) That was my first guess.

(Pierre) Yeah, me too. We agreed on that. Breaching the realm barrier...

(Niall) The meteor wasn't coming through space. It merged...

(Andromeda) It came through a portal, pretty much.

(Niall) Was it a merging of...

(Pierre) From 4D?

A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.

So, just thinking out loud here: dimensions are entry and exit points of space/time/universal consciousness(?) that can be in this density or other densities. Dimensions, under the right EM conditions, cross realm barriers, bringing something into a mutually created reality. We do not get to pick the "selection of [reality] at this level. But you in the future does."

I was reading Penny Kelly, who had a very profound awakening experience similar to Laura's in the late 1970s. She has written some interesting books, the one that I would recommend is the The Evolving Human: A True Story of Awakened Kundalini. Basically, she had this profound "connecting all the chakras" experience after which her perception of reality was forever changed. She basically had a hard time distinguishing "reality" because when she would dream, the dream would be so real that she did not know if she was awake or dreaming. She would drive and see a gigantic portal hovering over the highway. I don't think that it was Evolving Human where she retold this story, but I think that it may be demonstrative of crossing dimensional barriers. When she was experimenting with consciousness as she puts it, she decided to do some OOB traveling and met her alternative self who, by making different choices in her life, was a woman who was mostly depressed, alone and had one daughter whom she had a distant relationship with. In reality, Penny was married with four children in a then happy 2nd marriage. Anyways, her other-dimensional self, really wanted to have intimate relations with her husband as her. She allowed it, and then got a raging infection that turned into something very serious. She was told that she would need to go to the hospital. She wanted to avoid this being a Naturopath so she worked on creating a future where the infection was healed. It was healed, but slowly.

Anyways, I still don't get it.

Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle. So, obviously, the "chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it? Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."

dimensions are probably easier to understand comparing them to 'parelel universes' where even the slightest change in action creates alternative dimension. they are horizontal in nature and one can jump from dimension to dimension, changing past and future in the process.

densities are more vertical in a sense, but hierarchy is based on state of consciousness and how closely person is related to one source of everything, not in spatial sense of up and down. i am not saying being 4th density is better than 3rd, although it is easier to exist (less limiting laws) and when finishing lessons one graduates to higher density. we also known beings from different densities can coexist in the same space point. analogy to radio stations comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom