Session 23 April 2022

The exercise I mentioned is what we do in EE during the round breathing or BaHa breathing as Laurs mentioned. The only difference is that I suggested it as a separate exercise, like 20 connected breaths which takes 5 minutes. It was back then called conscious connected breathing and I think the conscious aspect is a good idea. The exercise is thus something which can be done anytime but do it slowly like the first phase of the round breathing. Breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth. Slow deep breaths... in and out.

Yes, that is it.

This is not hyperventilation which is suggested and it is not advised as has been discussed in the EE thread. For releasing repressed emotions, then the EE method is a safe and gentle method which has a powerful effect. Emotions and past traumas can appear in subtle ways which doesn't overwhelm the person. For those not familiar with the EE method developed by Laura and the chateau, check it out here, where there are full demonstration and guidance how to do it.

The Cleveland Clinic article Laurs cites only mentions deep breathing, i.e utilizing as much of you lung capacity as possible during breathing. Three Stage Breathing from EE is designed to increase this.

For just oxygenating the body I wouldn't recommend either beatha breathing or Wim Hoff. Whatever increase in oxygen saturation you get in your hemoglobin (usually at most a couple percentage points) would be offset by the reduced release of oxygen to your tissues caused by the depletion of CO2 (which in combination with pause-less breathing is what induces the stress response and emotional release).

Novak Djokovic's trainer Iceman Hof recommends the same. Vigorous breaths in the morning and a cold shower - he swears - jump-starts the body to have great energy for the day:
It has good benefits in some contexts, sure. The prolongued energy increase comes from the release of stress hormones.

Time heals old wounds (incarnation and soul contracts) ,our future selves must help us with extra sense to overcome this challenges so that we can be able to be the one who will bring change in this world for the highest and best good of all concern.
What a session, knowledge is a continuous curve. And thank you

Oh my! Ark had my head spinning during the session and then BAM! a short brain freeze at the end.
Caesar said we should fear nothing, we have to continue being positive each day no matter the increasing
difficulties of surviving in this realm. We are aiming to be the Vanguards of the fast approaching new reality so this
warning to improve awareness is great for all.
Stay Strong Chateau crew we are beside and behind you all.

VladMcChad.jpg

Q: (Pierre) Did the Ukrainian witches perform a ritual against Putin?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was their ritual efficacious?

A: Not much.

Q: (L) And why was it not efficacious?

A: Many more were acting as guardians and protectors.

Q: (L) So there were more people protecting and guarding Putin than there were people trying to send bad vibes at him. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Did it bounce back?

A: In process. Hubris.

Thanks for posting another great session transcript! Stay vigilant to the max, everyone; that last warning sounds really serious. Big hugs to all.

Also, I think the anti-China hysteria in the west should be kept in mind, as always, that much is without proper context and way exaggerated to vilify. The Chinese government certainly has become much more vocal in pointing out the crimes of the west...

Many thanks for the session. Things are really ramping up! It's important for all of us to especially stay positive, network on this forum and participate in whatever way we can. It's one of those times when choices we make ( timelines we help choose) will determine our destiny. Stay vigilant and aware. Many blessings to Laura, Ark and the crew.

The session featured, among other things, quaternions. Nevertheless, octonions also seem to be very interesting in the context of their non-associativity. The algebra of quaternions is non-commutative and associative, the algebra of octonions is non-commutative and non-associative.

However, let me give you a brief historical background.

Quaternions were introduced by Hamilton quite some time ago, in 1843. William Rowan Hamilton was very particular from early childhood. He learned a variety of unusual languages, including but not limited to Hebrew, and was interested in some aspects of theology and esotericism, as well as the natural sciences. He was perceived as eccentric and unusual. He was not understood by most people around him. Despite his broad interests, at one point quaternions became the main focus of Hamilton's work, his longtime obsession.

Hamilton knew that the complex numbers could be interpreted as points in a plane, and he was looking for a way to do the same for points in three-dimensional space.

Complex numbers can be thought of as a generalization of the real numbers so that polynomial equations always have roots. We know that in the real domain, even an equation as simple as x2 + a = 0 has no solution when a>0.

This can be remedied by introducing imaginary numbers, which are the square roots of negative numbers. For this purpose, the imaginary unit i must satisfy the condition i2=-1. The imaginary numbers can be added to the real numbers, resulting in complex numbers of the form a+bi, where a,b are real.

As is often the case with eccentrics, however, Hamilton was not satisfied with current methods of describing the world and wanted to rise above the physics of his day.

Hamilton sought a generalization of complex numbers to triples of numbers. He wanted such triples to be able to add and multiply by themselves. Multiplication was to be separable from addition, so that the rules of ordinary algebra could be applied. He also demanded that the absolute values of the numbers be multiplied when multiplying: |xy|=|x||y|. In the case of the complex number z=a+bi the absolute value equals |z|=(a2+b2)1/2, in the case of triplets we would have under the root the sum of three squares. He was willing, however, to sacrifice the commutativity of the product, a step that was original and rather unpracticed before.

No wonder, then, that his attempts were for a long time met with a lack of understanding. When we do something for the first time and differently than others have done it before, we naturally meet with suspicion from the world.

For a long time, every morning when Hamilton came down to breakfast, his son would ask if he could already multiply triplets, to which the scientist would sadly reply that he couldn't and could only add them and subtract them.

It's not hard to imagine Hamilton's despair. He wanted so much to understand and eventually explain it all to the world, but he still faced numerous obstacles.

The solution, which was born in Hamilton's mind one October morning, consisted in a generalization that went one step further: instead of triples, consider quaternions of real numbers. Hamilton had just walked with his wife near Broome Bridge in Dublin, and to commemorate the moment, he engraved the laws of quaternion calculus on its stones. It takes as many as three extra dimensions:

q = ae + bi + cj + dk.

Here is an illustration commemorating this event:

1651143610688.png

But what would these quaternions be of use to us? Are they the bane of modern physics, or perhaps a hope for salvation? And the non-associative octonions?

I personally think of these strange creations mainly in the context of magnetic monopoles (see. e.g. [quant-ph/9803002] On Quaternions and Monopoles). Modern physics says that the magnetic field is sourceless. This means that for a magnetic field to exist we need two poles. We know this well from school.

Although no experiment has demonstrated the existence of monopoles, a major theoretical premise points to it. Paul Dirac showed that the existence of even one magnetic monopole in the Universe explains the problem of the quantization of electric charge.

How then is it in fact? Is the magnetic field really sourceless? Or do magnetic monopoles represent one of the more significant steps towards Unified Field Theory (UFT)? UFT, in turn, leads even further and may one day unveil the mystery that in turn is my longtime obsession - time.

If you are interested in quaternions, I also recommend (The illustration I posted is from this book):

Quaternion Algebras | SpringerLink

The session featured, among other things, quaternions. Nevertheless, octonions also seem to be very interesting in the context of their non-associativity. The algebra of quaternions is non-commutative and associative, the algebra of octonions is non-commutative and non-associative.

However, let me give you a brief historical background.

Quaternions were introduced by Hamilton quite some time ago, in 1843. William Rowan Hamilton was very particular from early childhood. He learned a variety of unusual languages, including but not limited to Hebrew, and was interested in some aspects of theology and esotericism, as well as the natural sciences. He was perceived as eccentric and unusual. He was not understood by most people around him. Despite his broad interests, at one point quaternions became the main focus of Hamilton's work, his longtime obsession.

Hamilton knew that the complex numbers could be interpreted as points in a plane, and he was looking for a way to do the same for points in three-dimensional space.

Complex numbers can be thought of as a generalization of the real numbers so that polynomial equations always have roots. We know that in the real domain, even an equation as simple as x2 + a = 0 has no solution when a>0.

This can be remedied by introducing imaginary numbers, which are the square roots of negative numbers. For this purpose, the imaginary unit i must satisfy the condition i2=-1. The imaginary numbers can be added to the real numbers, resulting in complex numbers of the form a+bi, where a,b are real.

As is often the case with eccentrics, however, Hamilton was not satisfied with current methods of describing the world and wanted to rise above the physics of his day.

Hamilton sought a generalization of complex numbers to triples of numbers. He wanted such triples to be able to add and multiply by themselves. Multiplication was to be separable from addition, so that the rules of ordinary algebra could be applied. He also demanded that the absolute values of the numbers be multiplied when multiplying: |xy|=|x||y|. In the case of the complex number z=a+bi the absolute value equals |z|=(a2+b2)1/2, in the case of triplets we would have under the root the sum of three squares. He was willing, however, to sacrifice the commutativity of the product, a step that was original and rather unpracticed before.

No wonder, then, that his attempts were for a long time met with a lack of understanding. When we do something for the first time and differently than others have done it before, we naturally meet with suspicion from the world.

For a long time, every morning when Hamilton came down to breakfast, his son would ask if he could already multiply triplets, to which the scientist would sadly reply that he couldn't and could only add them and subtract them.

It's not hard to imagine Hamilton's despair. He wanted so much to understand and eventually explain it all to the world, but he still faced numerous obstacles.

The solution, which was born in Hamilton's mind one October morning, consisted in a generalization that went one step further: instead of triples, consider quaternions of real numbers. Hamilton had just walked with his wife near Broome Bridge in Dublin, and to commemorate the moment, he engraved the laws of quaternion calculus on its stones. It takes as many as three extra dimensions:

q = ae + bi + cj + dk.

Here is an illustration commemorating this event:

View attachment 58160

But what would these quaternions be of use to us? Are they the bane of modern physics, or perhaps a hope for salvation? And the non-associative octonions?

I personally think of these strange creations mainly in the context of magnetic monopoles (see. e.g. [quant-ph/9803002] On Quaternions and Monopoles). Modern physics says that the magnetic field is sourceless. This means that for a magnetic field to exist we need two poles. We know this well from school.

Although no experiment has demonstrated the existence of monopoles, a major theoretical premise points to it. Paul Dirac showed that the existence of even one magnetic monopole in the Universe explains the problem of the quantization of electric charge.

How then is it in fact? Is the magnetic field really sourceless? Or do magnetic monopoles represent one of the more significant steps towards Unified Field Theory (UFT)? UFT, in turn, leads even further and may one day unveil the mystery that in turn is my longtime obsession - time.

If you are interested in quaternions, I also recommend (The illustration I posted is from this book):

Quaternion Algebras | SpringerLink
When I read your post in which you need two poles for the magnetic field, I remembered the following session of the C's...
(A) I want to ask about monopoles. Do monopoles exist?

A: Yes.

Q: My thought was that if monopoles exist, the only way they can exist is that if somewhere, under some conditions, the opposite of the pole exists... I mean they cannot exist in third density without being a duality... (A) Yes...

A: And third density cloaks so many truths.

Q: Do you say cloaks in the sense that it cloaks the monopoles from our observation?

A: Measureability.
Therefore, the "missing" pole is in another "dimension" or "density", which is beyond our ability to measure in third density. I suppose that in a "higher" "density" the two poles will be perfectly visible.

Now, my apologies if this doesn't make sense, but I remembered what was said in the session when I read you.

And perhaps the link to the missing pole lead to it and to another dimension or density. To another point in space-time.

Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?

A: RNA.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.

(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

The thing with this new smallpox virus is that it may have different symptoms altogether. It may have an incubation period and propagating totally differently from the Black Death. As I was watching Objective:Health - Sudden Surge in Liver Inflammation Around the World - Vaccines to Blame? -- Sott.net

Erykat was telling that what affect the children may be due to vaccine and they may be like the canaries in the coalmine, indicating a possible effect from the vaccine in children but, what if it is an indication to the new smallpox virus that the C’s told us about. Smallpox is know to attack the liver and hepatitis is a know side effect from smallpox vaccination. (see bellow)

Association Between Smallpox Vaccination and Hepatitis C Antibody Positive Serology in Pakistani Volunteers​

Where they conclude that;

Conclusion:​

These results suggest that the widespread prevalence of hepatitis C infection in Pakistan may be an unintended consequence of the country's smallpox vaccination program and that blood transfusion is also a significant risk factor.

In Mars 2020 the C’s told us that a real pandemic as a high probability in the next 2 years. Earlier this year they said that estimate was close enough and lately, we see this sudden surge in liver inflammation in kids around the globe. Can there be a relation between the two, is this the appearance of this new virus in it earliest manifestation, affecting children first.🤷‍♂️

Now, my apologies if this doesn't make sense, but I remembered what was said in the session when I read you.
Thank you. A good reminder. For a while I do not see a clear way. I am getting contradictions. But contradictions sooner or later will be resolved. And third density thinking constraints will go away. Every help is welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom