Session 23 February 2002

Just reading this session over, and it struck me that the concept of the benzene ring that ARK was struggling with, when it hits the barrier, and the reference to resonance, could be implying that your program may well be on the verge of coherence, or put another way, lasing.
I don't know if ARK managed to work out the problem, seeing as this was back in 2003, but that was just the thought that entered into my head, that the benzene ring, could be developing into a spiral of DNA, and bouncing back and forth until it turned into a laser.
Just imagine the energy output!

ps - as I was typing the word 'output' it turned into 'oputput' which made me think of a reciprocating engine.
FWIW

Q: (R) If we can see some application of it then it will be such that we can back engineer it and figure out the cause of it. Now we are just looking at it in terms of what is it? What is it doing? What is it? But if we can see some application ... (A) Well we see one application, a screen saver. [Laughter.] (R) I think maybe we should find some more interesting application, but it is a good principle to find an application of it because that's what can lead us back to what it is. (A) Yeah, that's true. Well, can you help us with what is the application, give us some direction?

A: Think of the Benzene "Ring."

Q: (R) Is that only used in chemistry? Or is it used in math as well? (L) Do you know the story of the Benzene Ring? (R) No. I only heard about it in chemistry. (M) The story of the Benzene Ring is the guy that came up with and applied to chemistry, dreamed of a snake biting its tail and rolling along, and so he applied that to benzene molecular structure which is double bonds and a single bond sequence. (R) So that seems to mean that we are on the right track by trying to see if there is something there. (L) Maybe the key is the word ring. (A) No you see, what is mysterious, the fact that things are forming, okay, it is discrete structure, numerical errors, roundings, you know all kinds of these artifacts. But, the fact that they look like three dimensional spirals - even if they are created in one dimension - I have no explanation. I don't even have an idea how to explain why would they ever create these spirals? Where are these extra dimensions coming from? I have no idea. (MN) Still, there is no application unless you can solve it.

A: Ring.

Q: (R) Yes, because it's a cycle. It's what was said before. It's like a loop. (L) Well let me ask this - you've got it moving back and forth between two barriers right? Can you make the ends connect? (R) Yes. But then nothing happens because then it just moves and moves and moves, it is just the initial shape moving out and coming in another. So nothing happens the only thing ... (M) The wave doesn't change. (R) Exactly. So it only happens when it has to react with a barrier. (L) Uh huh. (R) That's the only time it happens because that's what's causing ... (B) Could the barrier represent a density? (R) It could, yeah, actually.

A: Double loop.

There's something strange about snake coiled in the loop. From one point it is biting its own tail. Yet from another tail is being eaten.
Serpent seduced Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Serpent like a symbol of reality we live in. The Garden of Eden like a synonym of Golden Age. Ring as a representation of cycle or loop, something that repeats over an over again. Eating or biting motion - the violence, destruction, reboot of a system.

I've tried to picture myself what should happen inside the snake while it is swallowing it's tail.

[Pic_1]

Ouroboros could be seen as stylized representation of coiled cone. The mouth is basis and the tail tip is a peak of a cone. The peak is piercing through basis. Basis being pushed inside by the peak. Cone could be hollow as well

[Pic_2]

What happens when cone keeps coiling inside itself?
Obviously in some point coiling stops. But there is curious detail. Awhile ago I have found this video regarding inversion of of a sphere: short version, long version with explanation. I am wandering could same principle be applied to the coiling cone?

Attachments

• 20150405_205317.jpg
    20150405_205317.jpg
    666.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 20150405_205836.jpg
    20150405_205836.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 70
Q: (R) But this requires that you have an orchestra that is well tuned. Because if you don't have it well tuned, it's not resonating so it doesn't matter if the ... (V) So the orchestra's not going to make the music in fourth density. (R) Exactly. So you have the concert hall, the audience is there, you have the notes, but the orchestra is not in tune, so you get bad music. If the orchestra is not in tune, which is why it is important to ...

A: Sing "Goodnight Ladies," Yes?
This is actually a sweet little melody, at least in some versions. The lyrics is Goodnight, Ladies - Wikipedia
VERSE I: Goodnight, ladies! Goodnight, ladies! Goodnight, ladies! We're going to leave you now.

CHORUS: Merrily we roll along, roll along, roll along. Merrily we roll along, o'er the dark blue sea.

VERSE II: Farewell, Ladies! Farewell, ladies! Farewell, ladies! We're going to leave you now.

CHORUS

VERSE III: Sweet dreams, ladies! Sweet dreams, ladies! Sweet dreams, ladies! We're going to leave you now.

CHORUS
Perhaps one could write some new lyrics for this melody, we are living in the time of the Wave. One version has a colorful music wave:

Perhaps one could write some new lyrics for this melody, we are living in the time of the Wave. One version has a colorful music wave:

How about "good night psychos"? :-P

Leaving an insane STS timeline/realm seems to be something that STO entities prefer as the Cs said in this same session.

A: Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude certain factors by virtue of choice of realm frequency. This means that the lesson profile of 4th density STO is to enhance the energy by association in networks that do not include ongoing contact with STS, and so their perspective is on the positive STO experience.

A: Frequency envelopes are realms, however they are "in concert," which implies a degree of scripting at some level. Some members if the orchestra do not play well. Some do not play in tune. Some are out of synch. Others expect the one next to them to play their part.

A succinct summation of reality!
Love it :-)
Animated GIF

Q: (Jeannine) Can I ask my question? (L) Go ahead. (DN) Are 'The Allies of Humanity' a valuable resource?

A: All is of value if examined with an open mind and proper perspective.

Q: (L) You can get more specific, you know: vague in, vague out. The hardest thing about the process is thinking about the question. (V) Well, just from reading the table of contents of this Allies of Humanity book, it looks like they're trying to define a lot of subject matter, they're trying to define what is God, what is ... (DG) Spiritual.

A: Or from their perspective.

Q: (V) Where does the information emanate from?

A: Channeled.

Q: (V) Channeled by who? (JN) Channeled by Marshall Summers. (V) But who is it that is channeling through Marshall Summers? (JN) The Allies of Humanity. (V) You are missing my point. That's a name they give themselves. I want to know: what kind of source are they?

A: 4th density.

Q: (V) STS, STO?

A: STO predominates.

Q: (V) Well that's cool.

A: Keep in mind that the 4th density STO perspective has a tendency to exclude certain factors by virtue of choice of realm frequency. This means that the lesson profile of 4th density STO is to enhance the energy by association in networks that do not include ongoing contact with STS, and so their perspective is on the positive STO experience.

Q: (R) So they can choose realms as frequencies or such where they do not have contact with STS because STS are not of the same frequency. (L) At 4D, those who graduate to STO are working on enhancement of what is already a choice rather than the problem of making the choice. It's there, it's made, it's done. (R) This has to go back to the question that you started with about Allies from 4D because, it's "all is of value if examined with a open mind and proper perspective." From our perspective, any help that we would get from 4D STO includes the fact that we have to keep in mind that they don't have to deal with things that we do. (L) Right. (R) So any help that we get from them, we will have to add the extra context ... (L) Of our reality.

A: First awareness of the choice comes. Then making the choice. Then enhancing the energy to graduate. The problem of 3rd density is identifying what to choose, since so much is veiled from you.

Mar 17, 2021
How will humanity maintain its sovereignty in the universe? What will it take? In this clip from a UFO conference in Peruibe, Brazil, Marshall Vian Summers speaks about the real risks and hazards we face, likening our trials to those overtaken by conquest in our planet's history. Find the Allies of Humanity Briefings free online at https://www.AlliesofHumanity.org

Things are definitely hitting this point on planet Earth.

Q: (B) That means it's up for grabs. Which is why they're interested in us grounding a certain frequency resonance so STS doesn't.

A: No, you don't get to pick the selection at this level. But you in the future does. The question is: How well do you play, and can you play true if the others don't?

We’re all going to be tested, perhaps more so than we already have been to see if we can all play true while things are crumbling around us. It’s a blessing to be forewarned of what’s ahead.

Do you know now what they meant? it's an interesting answer
Paul the Apostle: Laura's book "From Paul to Mark, Paleochristianity" might be the funding source. I purchased a copy not long ago.
My denarius worth.

This session produced a lot of comments about FRE or frequency. We all know that this is a wave. There are many waves being produced by an orchestra, all of which interact with each other, some enhancing, others diminishing, and depending on where you sit in the auditorium, everyone will perceive a different performance.

I've had a look at waves and vortices as described by Von Karman in his work, and the results are astounding, and you can realise that they can become fractal in nature, and can describe the motion of fluids as they braid like rivers. Imagine the water as it goes to the left around a rock, then to the right around the rock, and then flows over the top of the rock, producing the braiding effect.

Waves reinforcing produce an additive effect called resonance, and waves out of phase will collapse the wave, depending on the amplitude of each.
It is too simplistic to simply consider a single wave, although Dutchsinse has a good depiction of such resonance in his videos.

You get rough seas when the waves are additive, and calm seas when the waves are cancelling each other out.
Objects in the path of a wave will cause reflections as well as braiding, as demonstrated by Von Karman 'streets' where clouds flowing over islands in the sea will produce a series of vortices.

Indeed the very rotation of our Earth produces such vortices in the air, in the waters, and in the much more dense sands and rocks. The higher the density, the slower the rotation, obviously.
Our weather can be described in this way, if you consider each vortex as a "strange attractor". Visualise two cones connected by their points, being intersected by a sphere. The locus of the points where the sphere touches the cones can be defined as a 'strange attractor'.

It's important to realise that waves are not simply two dimensional, but they are three dimensional entities, and can be described as a spiral. This then gives the solution to why in the slit experiments, the wave can act like a particle as well as a wave.
It's a spiral.

Paul the Apostle: Laura's book "From Paul to Mark, Paleochristianity" might be the funding source. I purchased a copy not long ago.
My denarius worth.

Well, yes, that's clear now! Notice the date of the question was 7 years ago. It was an amazing book btw.

Back
Top Bottom