Session 23 January 2016

Laura said:
Session Date: January 23rd 2016

A: Greetings to all! Hoklineia of Cassiopaea!

Q: (L) I forgot to mention the date. Today is the 23rd of January 2016. First session of the year...

A: Joy to the world!

Q: (L) And why do you say that?

A: It will be soon now.

Q: (L) What will be soon?

A: Glad tidings!

Q: (L) Why do I distrust that expression? Why am I suspicious? Why do I suspect that, "Joy to the world" and "Glad tidings" is from an entirely cosmic perspective and may not be so perceived by the majority of the people on this planet?

A: Accurate perception. But would you like for the present state to continue on its present trajectory?

Q: (L) Well, no.

A: We once said that the Earth benefits from occasional cleansing. Nothing lasts forever.

Keep on working on the Work............... :whistle:

Sputnik
5 likes
(updated 04:34 05.02.2016)
NASA Unsure How Close Enormous Asteroid Will Come to Earth Next Month
A sizable asteroid is set to rocket past Earth next month, and scientists, while confident it will not strike our planet, are nonetheless unsure how close it will actually come.
Read more: http://sputniknews.com/science/20160205/1034249822/tx68-near-earth-object.html#ixzz3zHc1koKK

30m wide Asteroid 2013 TX68 with Unpredictable Trajectory pass close to Earth March 5
Published on Feb 4, 2016
Cosmos News
A small asteroid that two years ago flew past Earth at a comfortable distance of about 1.3 million miles (2 million kilometers) will safely fly by our planet again in a few weeks, though this time it may be much closer.

During the upcoming March 5 flyby, asteroid 2013 TX68 could fly past Earth as far out as 9 million miles (14 million kilometers) or as close as 11,000 miles (17,000 kilometers). The variation in possible closest approach distances is due to the wide range of possible trajectories for this object, since it was tracked for only a short time after discovery.

https://youtu.be/s_kHhWr1VHc

100-Foot Asteroid to Buzz Earth Next Month
February 4, 2016 07:00am ET
(Video Map of the possible trajectory, or so "They" say)
Space.com
http://www.space.com/31825-near-earth-asteroid-flyby-2013tx68.html
C's "Close enough for horse shoes".
asteroid-2013tx68-graphic.jpg

A small asteroid that two years ago flew past Earth at a comfortable distance of about 1.3 million miles (2 million kilometers) will safely fly by our planet again in a few weeks, though this time it may be much closer.

During the upcoming March 5 flyby, asteroid 2013 TX68 could fly past Earth as far out as 9 million miles (14 million kilometers) or as close as 11,000 miles (17,000 kilometers). The variation in possible closest approach distances is due to the wide range of possible trajectories for this object, since it was tracked for only a short time after discovery.

It's quite interesting to watch the video - thanks for posting! They again and again bring - IN THE SAME SENTENCE - the two opposing statements that 1) the trajectory of the NEO is quite unstable and not very well known, because they didn't have enough time to track it long enough during the last fly-by, and 2) that they are absolutely certain that it will not slam into our earth.

I'm amazed at this cognitive dissonance producing statement ...

Brewer said:
Talk of cultural icons like Bruce Lee and Kurt Cobain. Even the Cs say Puhleeze! No questions about Cologne, the situation in Germany? Fluff, cotton candy.

Hi Brewer,

Rather than annoyance (and disapproval), it might be better if one approaches the transcript material with gratitude instead. After all, where's the obligation to publish in the first place? If not for generosity and a desire to help others?

I've found in the past, the most profound answers & insights -- coming from the "most imperfect" of questions. The beauty (and value) of the sessions, is their open-endedness. One can ask anything! (Do reflect carefully on the significance of that.)

The spontaneity & exuberance of youth should not be underestimated in this process.

The other element to keep in mind, is conservation of energy. It's obvious it takes a lot of psychic, emotional, and physical energy to do these sessions. Having helpers (Laura's own flesh & blood) participate is both supportive and enhancing -- in my opinion.

Try to imagine yourself at one of these board sessions -- ebbing & flowing with the discourse. It just might be a lot harder than you think.

I could be wrong.

FWIW.

nicklebleu said:

It's quite interesting to watch the video - thanks for posting! They again and again bring - IN THE SAME SENTENCE - the two opposing statements that 1) the trajectory of the NEO is quite unstable and not very well known, because they didn't have enough time to track it long enough during the last fly-by, and 2) that they are absolutely certain that it will not slam into our earth.

I'm amazed at this cognitive dissonance producing statement ...
Yeah, if the range of uncertainty is about 9 million miles as they are claiming, what about if the range is actually 9 million and 15 thousand miles? How can there be such assurance that the absolute limit to how close it can come is 11,000 miles?

Looks like they just don't want to scare the sheeple! Same thing for the West Coast of the US earthquake. They say it could happen any time, but 'don't worry' because it might not be for hundreds of years.

Joe said:
Persej said:
So the procedure is this: iodine intake -> endocrine activation -> chakra movement -> DNA modification -> suffering -> joy! :D

I'd just make one modification:

iodine intake -> endocrine activation -> chakra movement -> DNA modification -> suffering -> patience! -> joy! ;D

Ah, yes, patience, of course. :D

Well, we waited all these years for the iodine protocol to be discovered. I guess we can wait a little bit more for the full effects. :)

Corvinus said:
Why would they use human agents when they can abduct them anywhere and anytime if there is frequency match, elite does not have technology for that so any frequency mismatch could cost 4D STS, only maybe if they gave them to 4D for scan or something, but I thought their "cooperation" and mutual trust was minimal, if it could be called like that. And when it comes to elite they already have their routes and lines of getting children from all over world so it looks just like exploiting the situation, bonus or something similar.

Yes, but even if you are 4D alien you cannot abduct 10,000 children without anybody asking questions. But in this situation you can, because they can make them disappear very silently. Many of them travel alone, without proper border checking or registered tickets. Great opportunity for the evil elites from both densities.

c.a. said:
Not too pollute the Gifts in the above thread , just kind of interesting from this U-tuber
Mix mash of good and bad information
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44UuRp7D-g

C.A. you might have spyware/virus or something because there was a photo of some mixing tank , seemingly unrelated- above this link?!

About the video:

Honestly it looks like crap, like cgi with falsified blurring or old videos purposely zoomed in to create blurring. They do that in those "blair witch" type fake real films too.

I don't know about this. It seems like a mash of just bad information to discredit anyone who is looking into actual UFO/abduction cases.

on_strike_usaexpat said:
The recent 8.1 though it occurred many mile north has noticeable changed the elevation of the hill I live on and it was NOTHING like the movement that happened with the 8.8. I can't even begin to imagine a 9.5 or a 10.

Yes, they say it's a logarithmic increase, so every number up the scale is a multiplication by a factor of 10. From what I've seen of those documentaries on YouTube, the power of the earthquake has to do with the length of time it goes for. The one in Japan (9.0) went for over 5 minutes. It's estimated that the release of energy was equivalent to 2 million Hiroshima bombs. That's why I don't get why some conspiracy theorists think this is a man made occurrence.

on_strike_usaexpat said:
Anyways, if the authorities are doing their jobs, they could learn some stuff from Chile which constantly has large quakes but low damage and deaths in comparison to other parts of the world. Strict earthquake building codes began in the early 1900s, constant large quakes have essentially demolished all the marginal old structures, and the used to quakes population understands the dangers especially of tsunamis. Every coastal town has official tsunami evacuation routes and drills are run each year so that homes, businesses and schools know what to do. The newest feature is the tsunami alert system via the cell phone system which works as I found after the recent 8.1 when my cell went nuts within 8 minutes after the quake.

Plan the best you can, but when one is talking a 9.5 or above, it will be a whole different story than even a scary 9.0. Having lived in both the Pacific NW and Southern Cal, I am not too confident the authorities will be able to handle a large quake and tsunami or many segments of the population for that matter...

I didn't know Chile was so on top of the problem, both figuratively and literally, of course....

Divide By Zero said:
c.a. said:
Not too pollute the Gifts in the above thread , just kind of interesting from this U-tuber
Mix mash of good and bad information
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44UuRp7D-g

C.A. you might have spyware/virus or something because there was a photo of some mixing tank , seemingly unrelated- above this link?!

About the video:

Honestly it looks like crap, like cgi with falsified blurring or old videos purposely zoomed in to create blurring. They do that in those "blair witch" type fake real films too.

I don't know about this. It seems like a mash of just bad information to discredit anyone who is looking into actual UFO/abduction cases.

Thanks Divide By Zero. Agreed. Though the mention of Dulce Nm. with information of Session 14 October 1995, (https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34889.msg496073.html#msg496073) is more in touch of the Agenda of what this underground base plays in the coming events.

Also the onslaught of malware or spyware seems never ending. Dumped Norton and took up with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and think it's a step up, for some kind of protection, (in less anyone knows different).

The picture of the tank came from a food pressing company. So apologies if anyone had issues.

c.a. said:
The picture of the tank came from a food pressing company. So apologies if anyone had issues.

I thought you were referring to the 94% containers comment when you posted the pic of the container. It looked like a blender for humans, which initially made me laugh. But maybe a little bit of a nervous laugh, because who knows how parts are really used in reality.

In addition to an anti-malware app like Malwarebytes, you should still run an anti-virus software. Avast and AVG are pretty decent.

Yes, but even if you are 4D alien you cannot abduct 10,000 children without anybody asking questions. But in this situation you can, because they can make them disappear very silently. Many of them travel alone, without proper border checking or registered tickets. Great opportunity for the evil elites from both densities.

I was referring more to the human alien relations, but what you say seems legit.

So, what appears to me to be what's going on is that we actually switched to a worse timeline because of something somebody did in 1996 or 1997?

I understand that something was done in 96-97 (why not expand it to 2001, that would provide sort of "special period"?)

What if somebody did it now, and the effects would have been "carried" back in 96-97?

I am maybe totally off track, but... what if "they" could time-transfer whole periods of time or only, whenever they want, carry only a piece of it?

Laura said:
(L) There's been some weird stuff going on in that Cascadia subduction zone for like a year or so.

(Joe) Roads collapsing on the West Coast of USA...

(L) Roads collapsing, things falling, a whole series of earthquakes.

About 'things falling'... is this to do with rock-falls mostly? Curious also if others know of what major falling incidents might be referred to here from the past year..

More than a week ago, there was a large rock-fall on a familiar road, around a couple hours I believe North of the HWY 42 landslide that's been in the news...in the southern Oregon Coast Range. Road is still closed as of today I believe:

http://kval.com/news/local/landslide-blocks-road-between-tyee-and-umpqua

Was also told by a family member that they got into a dangerous car mishap last weekend due to driving on a section of road where there had been a landslide the previous month on HWY 38. Area is maybe an hour North of the above rock slide. They had to get their car towed, luckily no one was hurt. Just all around more on the alert when I hear about any of the above here in Oregon.

Cleo said:
Was also told by a family member that they got into a dangerous car mishap last weekend due to driving on a section of road where there had been a landslide the previous month on HWY 38. Area is maybe an hour North of the above rock slide. They had to get their car towed, luckily no one was hurt. Just all around more on the alert when I hear about any of the above here in Oregon.

Thought I'd make a correction/add to the above (perfectionist tendencies cropping up.. :rolleyes:). Cousin got her car stuck for some reason I believe having to do with the car's anti-slip regulation, not on the highway mentioned but a back road right off of it-where a different landslide from the one last month was forming. As soon as they noticed this, that their car was very slowly starting to inch down a steep slope off the side of the road due to the slide, they got out. I had thought originally they were stuck for some time in the car while this was happening! Anyway, they eventually had it towed up and out of where it was situated.

c.a. said:
30m wide Asteroid 2013 TX68 with Unpredictable Trajectory pass close to Earth March 5
Published on Feb 4, 2016
Cosmos News

Just a quick note regarding the 2013 TX68 fly-by. As the time progressed, so did the timeline of the closest approach. As of today, the news media are still sending confusing signals - current estimate is 5-8 March depending on the article you read.

Interestingly, I spotted two meteorites this weekend! That is rather unusual, even with the global increase. Both sightings were from the same position and looked very similar. The first one occurred on Friday and the second one today shortly after 6pm. Both traveled in the same direction at around the same time of the day. The sunset really highlights the smoke trail left behind making them easy to spot for some time afterwards.

I snapped a picture of a live one today and would like to share it with the group. It as an eerie feeling watching it zip by with its trail getting longer and longer...

Back
Top Bottom