Session 23 March 2013

I think looking at the list should be viewed from the proper perspective like a routine you can flexibly utilize daily. An alarm clock for different periods of the day followed by a performance test at the end of the day. It could be a test of how honest you are with yourself and the judge would be YOU. You could go through it while looking in a mirror for instance and asking yourself questions ending with obyvatel's stoic quote. At the end it could also reveal reading errors like negativity biases, associations, mental accounts, availability biases, duration neglect, and most likely anchors i.e never straying too far from a set grade.

hlat said:
Muxel said:
monotonic said:
I think the 1 to 10 rating question was meant in the spirit of self-awareness/observation, with the "performance" idea secondary to that. Knowing our score is a 30 may tell us that we could be doing better, but it doesn't necessarily tell us HOW we could do better.
I agree with you that the purpose really is to take stock of ourselves. Rating ourselves each day, on each article, seems OCD, and running away with Laura's original meaning IMO. But Intothefield's Cassiopaeans Agenda seems to be a separate project that he proposed. (I still don't think it's a good idea - I'd rather he turned his talents to the design of the booklet than make that calendar thing lol)

I do think it does seem somewhat overboard to be rating each day on each idea. And I didn't interpret the comment in a negative fashion. It seemed to me to be a reasonable, valid point.

On my mind lately has been avoiding ritual.

I do agree as well, I did not get a negative feeling from this comment, I think most people here have a better understanding than I do on the topic. I was considering for myself the difficulties about rating every day on all the topics proposed and of course the risk that It would become a void ritual is always there.
But when I did it I was not thinking about it as an obligation.
Probably I was also not so externally considerate ( see letters in Italian) but Much into the euphoria about proposing something to add to the project.
Still, if you find it intresting or just pleasing for the eyes I'll be glad to do the design

Approaching Infinity said:
Laura said:
Let's get this thing done and in the bag. AI, you want to take it from here?

Sure, I'll be working on it this weekend. While I'm doing that, it would be great if other members could make a list of any additional links to use as appendices. And if anyone has any other inspirational quotes that relate to any of the 12 entries, I can include those too.

I don't know whether this could be added:

Quote from The Wave 2:

Q: (L) I don’t understand. How can knowledge help to cancel programming?

A: So that the awareness can be the foundation for being able to deal with situations, and possibly rectify some of them.

This little quote helped me to understand one of the many aspects of Knowledge protects.

A possible quote on the hardest of times one may face, if that fits in somewhere:

"The way in which man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity - even under the most difficult circumstances - to add a deeper meaning to his life. It may remain brave, dignified, and unselfish. Or in the bitter fight for self-preservation he may forget his human dignity and become no more than an animal. Here lies the chance for a man either to make use of or to forego the opportunities of attaining the moral values that a difficult situation may afford him. And this decides whether he is worthy of his sufferings or not." - Viktor Frankl

Psalehesost said:
A possible quote on the hardest of times one may face, if that fits in somewhere:

"The way in which man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity - even under the most difficult circumstances - to add a deeper meaning to his life. It may remain brave, dignified, and unselfish. Or in the bitter fight for self-preservation he may forget his human dignity and become no more than an animal. Here lies the chance for a man either to make use of or to forego the opportunities of attaining the moral values that a difficult situation may afford him. And this decides whether he is worthy of his sufferings or not." - Viktor Frankl

Well put :).

Can someone collect some good quotes (e.g. from Cs sessions, but not necessarily) for the following subjects?

-Paleo diet, food as fuel, modern diet as contributing to disease and poor mental function
-networking
-self-observing/remembering

Basically, I'm trying to round out Zadius Sky's posts with some more content, so that all the entries have at least a couple quotes to go with them.

Also, can someone write (or just copy and paste here) some short descriptions for:

-the Wave
-EE
-the cass experiment

wow, timely thread for myself too. Since I am currently reeling from a "shock" that will effect my entire family in terms of moving form the country where we are living, I can tell you that the mental gymnastics required to make sure that I address everything properly on my own takes an extra bit of energy that I think Zadius Sky's checklist would help to alleviate. One thing I thought of that might be included as a part of the checklist or as a quote was Castenada's concept of impeccability and impact of self-importance (I don't have a good self-importance quote but I remember that he mentioned it somewhere in relation to Petty Tyrants)

"Impeccability is nothing else but the proper use of energy," he said. "My statements have no inkling of morality. I've saved energy and that makes me impeccable. To understand this, you have to save enough energy yourself."

"Warriors take strategic inventories," he said. "They list everything they do. Then they decide which of those things can be changed in order to allow themselves a respite, in terms of expending their energy."

I've found that remembering to stop myself when my imagination and self-dialogue begins running on that automatic mode of self-importance is a big key to saving energy that I can use to help think and use intuition properly later. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who does it, but it in an unself-monitored mental space, I would spend hours of my time inventing fictitious conversations with people involved in my situation that would serve to inflate my ego and make me feel good. This significantly drained my energy to an almost shocking degree.

Quotes for the Wave modified from Cassiopedia:

Definition: In the Cassiopaea material this is a cyclic cosmic event, slated to next take place on Earth and its environment in the near future. This is variously referred to as the transition to 4th density, shift of the ages, harvest and by many other terms in many bodies of material.

What about that quote from Jesus that says something about not knowing when or where; two men will be working in a field and one will be taken, the other will not...(I couldn't find the exact quote but to post here but that might work??)

Hope this helps!

Renee

Can someone collect some good quotes (e.g. from Cs sessions, but not necessarily) for the following subjects?

-Paleo diet, food as fuel, modern diet as contributing to disease and poor mental function
-networking
-self-observing/remembering

Basically, I'm trying to round out Zadius Sky's posts with some more content, so that all the entries have at least a couple quotes to go with them.

Also, can someone write (or just copy and paste here) some short descriptions for:

-the Wave
-EE
-the cass experiment

I found some related to diet/vegetarianism, and how diet plays a role in priming the body's receivership capacity:

[quote author=October 23, 1994 ]Q: (L) Is a vegetarian style of eating good for one?
A: Not usually.
Q: (L) What did human beings eat before the Fall?
A: Vegetarian.
Q: (L) So, until we go through the transition we are not really designed to be vegetarian?
A: Correct. [/quote]

[quote author=Session 9 April 2011]A: Cosmic changes in process. Each person experiences this differently according to genetics and environment. Recall previous sufferings preparatory to DNA boosts? All must keep vigilant about diet and psychic hygiene during this time as there are also external factors that seek to block the natural process.

{snip}

(L) Next question on the list: Is the fukushima radiation negligible compared to the radiation due to 2,000 + nuclear explosions that have happened since 1945?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How badly will it affect people?
A: Cumulatively, it is already bad.
Q: (L) you mean cumulatively the 2,000 nuclear explosions? And now, this on top of all of that is like critical mass of exposure?
Q: (L) So, what does that mean for us.
A: DNA changes and diet help to keep the frequency stable.
Q: (L) What about all the people who are vegetarians?
A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.
[/quote]

[quote author=February 22nd 2010]Q: (L) Okay, here's this other question:
"That was really an interesting article posted by Psyche [on the Cassiopaea.org forum]. The authors implied that cereal agriculture is a recent innovation among human beings, only developed in the last 10 thousand years. Maybe the question for the C's is whether earlier civilizations ate any cereal grains at all, or whether they even practiced agriculture as we know it today. Or, did earlier civilizations have information that we don't have because they weren't being influenced by cereal grain diets?"
A: We wonder why this reader has not read the transcripts or your writings as the answer is there.
Q: (L) You mean like the 19-year cycle and the mother stone and the whole transdimensional thing that I wrote about in Secret History?
Q: (L) In other words, what you're saying is that they did not practice agriculture. Is that correct?
Q: (L) And that cereal agriculture and agriculture in general and as a whole is something that has been developed only in the last 10 thousand years and is as a result of our so-called "fall" from that state wherein we could practice technospirituality. Is that it?
A: Yes
Q: (Perceval) Techno-agro-spirituality!
A: Soon to be restored!
Q: (Perceval) Is kamut okay for us to eat? It's like "old wheat".
A: Yes. When in Rome...
Q: (L) In other words, when in 3rd density without the ability to exercise techno-spirituality, one does what one must. Is that basically it?
Q: (Bubbles) We used to do techno-spirituality?
(L) Yeah, humanity, yeah.
(Bubbles) So, we've regressed so much that we can't anymore?
A: That and change in cosmic environment.
Q: (L) So it's a change in cosmic environment or vibrations or something.
(Bubbles) But the vibrations are gonna change back soon, right?
Q: (Bubbles) Cool!
(Andromeda) And then we can materialize our own food and it'll be good for us.
(Perceval) Materialize our own healthy food.
(Mr. Scott) We'll be able to manifest healthy pizzas!! [laughter]
Q: (Mr. Scott) Whoa, SWEET!!! And it will even taste like mozzarella cheese?!
A: Yes if you wish!
Q: (Mr. Scott) Oh my god...
[/quote]

[quote author=June 11th 2011](L) {snip} Is it possible that there is a genetic profile of a vegetarian who actually does do well on a vegetable diet, a vegetarian diet? That is, being a human being which is supposed according to all standards to be carnivore?
A: Somewhat on the right track but the question is not as precise as it could be.
Q: (L) Okay, let me try again. You said, "...aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure." (Galaxia) Oh, maybe because they are slavish, vegetables are good for them? (L) Well, that's not where I want to go yet. So, the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential. Oh boy... How to ask this... I once asked if vegetarian was the way that one should eat, and you said that no, not generally, as that was concentrating on the physical. What did you mean exactly by that? Let's see if I can come at this in a sideways direction.
A: Most vegetarians are such, believing that it is more "spiritual". This is a belief that eating a certain way will change the nature or destiny or tendencies of the soul. This is as effective as confessing one's sins to a priest and doing penance and then sinning again. Besides, as you have noted, the vegetarians you have encountered have been singularly "unspiritual".
Q: (L) Okay, let me try to ask it this way: Is the fact that we eat meat detrimental to us spiritually?
A: Absolutely not.
Q: (L) But I would say that just the eating of meat is not a spiritual issue at all. (Perceval) Eating food is a thing of the body. (L) Yeah, I mean we just try to eat in an optimal way to give our bodies the right fuel so that we can do our other work. That's our whole thing is to give the body optimal fuel.
A: There is the difference, see? You eat for optimal fuel, they eat to support an illusion.
Q: (L) Well, they don't all eat to support an illusion. A lot of them think that vegetables are an optimal fuel illusion. (Perceval) But they couldn't think that if they really objectively read all the details.
A: They lack objective knowledge.

{snip}

Q: (L) Well, what about the fact that for example the Cathars were supposed to be vegetarian? Cathars were the ones that were the Perfecti. They were vegetarian and they didn't eat meat.
A: They didn't succeed in surviving either![/quote]

[quote author=August 20th 2011]Q: (L) And that's what you meant by not only a doorway, but also a barrier because the person who is on the wrong diet and has schizophrenia is barred from being able to be a bridge between the worlds. They kind of get lost. They're barred from having a normal life, and they're also barred from coming back from their delusions or whatever they're seeing even if they're not delusions. Maybe they’re seeing, but they're unable to help or do anything.

Okay. Now, you made a remark about the diet that is normal for the human being. And I know {name redacted} and a lot of people - not just {name redacted}, but a lot of people - have a problem with a diet that requires you to consume the flesh of other creatures. And I know that we've read what Lierre Keith has written about it, and it's a very moving statement about life and earth and so on and so forth. But I'd like to know if there's something a little more esoteric that we could understand about this? I mean, I don't understand why and how a person can achieve spiritual growth, which is what you seem to be implying throughout all of this stuff that we've been learning, from eating meat. How many other groups have taken a vegetarian pathway and said that this is... I mean, aside from the fact that we now know that agriculture and vegetables and the owning of the land is pure STS destruction... What about fruit? Well of course they didn't have fruit then. Like everybody, I'm having a little problem with this. So can you help me out here?
A: You know the saying: Only through the shedding of blood is there remission of sins?
Q: (L) Yes.
A: And what about: Take eat, this is my body?
Q: (L) Yes.
A: And: Take, drink, this is my blood?
Q: (L) Yes. (Burma) So it sounds like they're saying that there's a hidden thing in the whole resurrection or salvation by the blood thing. That agriculture is evil and we could return by going on an animal-based diet?
A: No not exactly. When humankind "fell" into gross matter, a way was needed to return. This way simply is a manifestation of the natural laws. Consciousness must "eat" also. This is a natural function of the life giving nature of the environment in balance. The Earth is the Great Mother who gives her body, literally, in the form of creatures with a certain level of consciousness for the sustenance of her children of the cosmos. This is the original meaning of those sayings.
Q: (L) So, eating flesh also means eating consciousness which accumulates, I'm assuming is what is being implied here, or what feeds our consciousness so that it grows in step with our bodies? Is that close?
A: Close enough.
Q: (Ailen) And when you eat veggies you're basically eating a much lower level of consciousness. (L) Not only that, but in a sense you're rejecting the gift and you're not feeding consciousness. And that means that all eating of meat should be a sacrament.
Q: (Burma) With agriculture, you're not only rejecting the gift, you're turning around and beating up the Mother. (L) Well that sure puts a whole different light on the whole Cain and Abel thing! {Interesting that the original “vegetarian” was the first murderer, too.}
A: Yes.[/quote]

[quote author=March 28 2010](L) {snip} The first question is: "Do genetically modified foods affect human DNA?"
A: Yes! Very bad.
Q: (L) Okay. What are the consequences of this disruption in terms of awareness and spiritual growth?
A: Remember Pavlov?
Q: (L) Yeah... So what about Pavlov?
A: Strong dogs can be broken if their health is broken first.
Q: (L) So you're saying that these effects are primarily health-related?
Q: (L) So if your health is compromised, it makes it more difficult for you to achieve any kind of awareness or spiritual growth. Is that it?
A: Yes. Hasn't that always been the case?
Q: (L) So you're saying that health issues, destroying people's health - like even the introduction of wheat and other things that are not conducive to good health - are ways of preventing awareness and spiritual growth?
A: Yes. A long and carefully thought out plan of 4D STS.[/quote]

Quote from: Session 941205
Q: (L) What determines your assumptions?
A: Experience.
Q: (L) My experience of atoms is that they congregate in such a way as to form solid matter...
A: Every thing that exists is merely a lesson.
Q: (L) Okay, so once we have learned certain lessons, as in experience of certain things, then our assumptions change?
Q: (L) Okay, is this wave that is coming our direction going to give us an experience that is going to change our assumptions?
A: Catch 22: One half is that you have to change your assumptions in order to experience the wave in a positive way.
Q: (L) And what does this wave consist of in absolute terms?
A: Realm border.
Q: (L) Is that realm border as in a cut-off point between one reality and another?
In regards to the wave

Intothefield said:
hlat said:
Muxel said:
monotonic said:
I think the 1 to 10 rating question was meant in the spirit of self-awareness/observation, with the "performance" idea secondary to that. Knowing our score is a 30 may tell us that we could be doing better, but it doesn't necessarily tell us HOW we could do better.
I agree with you that the purpose really is to take stock of ourselves. Rating ourselves each day, on each article, seems OCD, and running away with Laura's original meaning IMO. But Intothefield's Cassiopaeans Agenda seems to be a separate project that he proposed. (I still don't think it's a good idea - I'd rather he turned his talents to the design of the booklet than make that calendar thing lol)

I do think it does seem somewhat overboard to be rating each day on each idea. And I didn't interpret the comment in a negative fashion. It seemed to me to be a reasonable, valid point.

On my mind lately has been avoiding ritual.

I do agree as well, I did not get a negative feeling from this comment, I think most people here have a better understanding than I do on the topic. I was considering for myself the difficulties about rating every day on all the topics proposed and of course the risk that It would become a void ritual is always there.
But when I did it I was not thinking about it as an obligation.
Probably I was also not so externally considerate ( see letters in Italian) but Much into the euphoria about proposing something to add to the project.
Still, if you find it intresting or just pleasing for the eyes I'll be glad to do the design

As to whether or not it is unhealthy to constantly reassess one's attitude towards life, Gurdjieff has something to say about that:

...To live the rest of your life rehearsing your death hour by hour—is not at all pathological. None can receive more from life than the cancer patient, who knows approximately when he will die. And since he already recognized how he wishes to spend the rest of his life, he will not have to make the total change in it, but he will be able to go somewhere, where he always wished to go, but would not do it in other circumstances.
Real life is not a change of activity, but a change of the quality of the activity. Destiny—is destiny. Each one of us has to find himself in the whole order of things. It is not too late yet to start doing it now, although you have spent the greater part of your life in sleep. Starting from today you can begin to prepare yourself for death and, at the same time, to increase the quality of your living. But do not delay with the start—maybe you really only have just one more hour of life.

Let's take our current situation seriously. Look around, everyone is dying in vain. It might seem unhealthy to take stock of our lives but it certainly isn't. It depends on perspective: is life just a casual fling or is it the greatest gift being squandered?

originals edited to be shorter

Wave
The Wave is a term used to describe a macrocosmic quantum wave collapse producing both a physical and a "metaphysical" change to the Earth’s cosmic environment theorized to be statistically probable sometime in the early 21st century. However, such events cannot be exactly predicted as to whether or when they might occur. Quantum physics talks about statistical probabilities, not prophetic certainties.

EE - this could use some work imo
Irish Gaelic for Growth of Knowledge, Éiriú Eolas is the revival of an ancient breathing and meditation technique which will help you to:
Relax from the stresses of everyday life
Gently work your way through past emotional and psychological trauma
Release repressed emotions and mental blockages
Detoxify and rejuvenate your body and mind

Cass experiment (too long?)
Quantum entanglement displays superluminal communication but cannot be used for information transfer. When the state of one of the entangled particles is measured, the other entangled particle turns out the same. This does not transmit information between measurement points.

Transmitting information from the future to the past violates causality because the past which is the prerequisite for the future's existence is modified by the information. This need not be an absolute barrier for superluminal communication if the communication is inherently noisy or probabilistic in nature.

The channeling phenomenon is one possible instance of superluminal communication directly received by a consciousness. It is however undemonstrable as a process as understood by modern physics. Such communication forms paradoxes only if the world were interpreted as deterministic. In the QFS's thinking, superluminal communication between past and future selves is a probabilistic phenomenon which ties certain possible pasts to certain possible futures by means of a sort of feedback loop. However, all superluminal communication need not come from the same possible future.

Many years of research, experience, and constructive curiosity led to Laura’s experiment in superluminal communication that eventually, after two years of experimentation and fine-tuning, resulted in the Cassiopaean Transmissions. The Cassiopeans identified themselves by saying "We are you in the future." Ever since then the process has been refined and all "instruments" adjusted for higher accuracy and facilitation of better communication. These communications are different from most other channeled information. It is "critical channeling" that discourages blind devotee-ism. The Cassiopeans themselves do not demand to be worshipped or deified in any way and, in fact, admonish against such an attitude toward them. They encourage researching and networking with others to verify the information they transmit and do not demand that anything be taken at face value without questions.

The information received from this experiment is presented in the context of broad-ranging historical, scientific and metaphysical material and offers clues that have led to the worldview and inferences presented in our numerous publications on this website and in print. Perhaps it is only our subconscious that presents itself as a "source" but even so, does that tell us something more? Do we really know what the unconscious mind is and what it is capable of?

anart said:
Muxel, what's really up with you lately?
Programs were ticking away in me and eventually I came to feel like I'd been wronged by this forum in ways, and I felt like I'd lost faith, maybe it was my identification that I lost, but I was frustrated and angry in the sense of "Well, how should I be, then?!!!" or "How would you like me to be?!" And if there was fear, it was likely projected fears of rejection and exclusion, so yes, there were things eating away at me (if you want to put it that way) and frustration may have fueled what I wrote. I meant what I wrote at the time, but in different circumstances or a different state, I would've written something else and probably would have tagged along rather than be critical and blatantly state what I found fault with. But I don't suppose it could've happened any other way, because things were adding up for me.

That said, I do like Intothefield's design for the title page, which is why I said I'd rather he do the design for the booklet than do the calendar.

Laura said:
irjO said:
Laura said:
Well, if we add in the text from the hyperlinks as appendices, and a few more touches, it will be a small book by the QFG discussion forum at Cass.org! I'll send it for professional formatting, we can offer it on amazon (they'll print to specs). How does that sound?

Pretty good actually! go for it :)

Okay, ya'll get it the way you want it. Maybe add some pages with a personal checklist or whatever, and we'll get it done.

I can work on cleaning up the existing text. Whatever you all want to include as appendices, just post here.

I suggest an idea if it could be useful. Create a bookmark also with 12 points and a small blank space underneath (box) to "note", where you can write personal notes (which you can then delete ... if you write with pencil and write another one instead). You could use both sides of the bookmark
This small format can carry in your agenda, reading the book, notepad .... I think it might help to have this personal work at the point that each one is working, carrying around this small format.
Thanks to all. :)

It's interesting (and not surprising) to me, that none of the major points listed thus far has to do with stocking up food, storing water, building stronger shelters, running to higher ground, etc. Rather, it's all about the internal landscape...and means to fortify that. The C's reaction is gonna be most interesting. And perhaps enlightening.

PS My own gut feel is that although not a high priority, some physical preparations are probably worthwhile.

What a great idea, this little booklet!

obyvatel said:
- End each day asking
Quote from: Stoics

What ailment of yours have you cured today? What failing have you resisted? Where can you show improvement?

Fwiw

These are excellent questions, thanks obyvatel. Perhaps we can also add: and what have I learned today/this week/this month?
This is certainly a very broad question, but one that may help us find a lesson in something that can otherwise pass completely unnoticed. The potential for learning is always there, but the question is usually whether we see it, osit.

Writing down our answers can also be very useful. It is incredible how easy we can simply forget a fresh lesson when not revisiting it. I have found little gems when revisiting my journal of answers to the question "what have I learned today?", gems not because they are brilliant or elaborate, they can describe very simple things with little meaning to someone else, but they have meaning to me and my current life, they give me a sense of perspective as to where I was and where I am currently at, as well as whether I have really learned said lesson.
Often they are useful for current situations, I just wish I had written all of them down.

Back
Top Bottom