Session 23 May 2020

Wow that IS very weird! I see the kids are freaked out- but imagine being the only one of your kind in a room full of hateful people.
Yes, I agree. I guess they wanted to send the message that sometimes different is not so different from others, and this point could get across. But to use an alien as an example? They could have used, for example and aborigine, or a Masai person, or even a dark person within a classroom full of whites. And on top of that it's released on their Chilean website, as to maybe, feel the waters, slow exposure, test of feedback. and timing too is coincidental with this craziness going on. And lastly, this could all be a hoax too. One is never sure anymore, with 'the stupid' running the show.

Thanks so much for the wonderful session and so soon after the last, great surprise! I had a thought (I think someone else posted this as well in response to the session) about how weird it was the gov't released that rudimentary UFO footage (many people have been recording far superior footage on their phones for years) and then said nothing more about it. Maybe with that short blip about acknowledging aliens, they are setting up for something project blue beamish or in that vein to gain obedience through fear since this last even has failed miserably. Just a thought. The PTB's desperation is visible and palpable.

A: Nothing you thought happened because of an illusion. Just keep your eyes and ears open! Many surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.

A: Don't worry! Goodbye.

Thanks C's for the advice. And the clues! With each session our faith increases! Thanks to the whole team!💞

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I was reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has been reduced even further, and it's causing problems with the satellites. Will it be a big problem in the next few days?
A: Oh, indeed. Do the best laid plans fail?

Q: (L) So, in other words, the factual powers that run the program are not really as smart as they think they are?
A: Exactly.

Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites to fry.

Starlight said:
It's hard not to worry about the lack of electricity for extended periods, which leads me to hope that we can communicate telepathically for the next update, if we don't get electrocuted. ⚡Bueno, don't worry.
I thought maybe the crystals could act as protection in some way?
Well, that led me to discover some excellent videos about them anyway, which I will share for those interested.

Thank you, Star Shine. Those are great videos you shared! It made me think of the crystals charged by Laura, quartz has piezoelectric properties and so do our bodies.:wow:

Starlight said:
I didn't know this about piezoelectricity:
The piezoelectric effect is also present in some objects that are parts or products of living beings. Bones, skin, intestines, aortas and DNA are piezoelectric. Dentin, which is found in various types of plants and teeth, can also produce piezoelectricity. Another piezoelectric material is silk.

Perhaps in the near future, those crystals may be of great interest for new community communications. Remember Stonehenge?

This "movie" is getting interesting. Thanks to everyone who posted along this thread. I learn a lot from you. Greetings:flowers:💞

Thank you for another great session! It helped to focus on astronomical aspects of the weather. Wait for the current flow. Yeah, if you start pouring in EM energy, all kinds of explosive weather and high strangeness will occur. So where will the flow come from? It wouldn’t surprise me to see more UFO’s only because I’ve been waiting to see more fireballs and meteors. I think it’s meant to blend in and cause confusion. Is it better that aliens are out there or that there are numerous rocks waiting to pummel the planet?
It seems like there is a great amount of information that continues to flow and with it the building stress and chaos, and the PTB need for control. I can definitely see more twists and turns coming. In fact, I don’t see it stopping until it’s time to transition. Again, shout out to MindMatters crew! Love the discussions!

(Perceval) There's a question about crop circles. (L) Yeah, I saw that but I thought it was kind of a dorky question. "Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it. [laughter]

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.

An almanac (also spelled almanack and almanach) is an annual publication listing a set of events forthcoming in the next year. It includes information like weather forecasts, farmers' planting dates, tide tables, and other tabular data often arranged according to the calendar. Celestial figures and various statistics are found in almanacs, such as the rising and setting times of the Sun and Moon, dates of eclipses, hours of high and low tides, and religious festivals. The set of events noted in an almanac may be tailored for a specific group of readers, such as farmers, sailors, or astronomers.

All the weirdness mentioned coming through the realm curtain/window got me wondering about the possible crop circles appearing this season too-- STS and STO. Nothing so far.

Perhaps the people were just afraid or forbidden to go outside and record them. Here is the first in 2020. It has a heart inside!

I guess this means that we still have some time until the end. It's interesting that the C's said that 6D have started to withdraw from this planet, and that Lizzies stopped abducting people because their job is also over, but that something from 4D STS world started coming in this year. Perhaps some other STS force will try to fight against Lizzies over the control over this planet? Or perhaps they are angry at Lizzies because things are not going according to their plans? Or something else?

For some reason something came to my mind and it was related to the QUORUM. The PTB must be desperate but the Quorum (if it really exist as we‘ve been told) would be operating somehow to get ready to the new reality or just they are doing like us; observing and sharing good information as well.

For a while maybe, but they only work till you run out of lamp oil. How will that get made and distributed? There may be substitutes but I don't know what they might be--at the moment. Will learn I'm sure.

Thank you Shellycheval for bringing this up again. The C's shared a tid bit ( "cooking will be fun" ) years ago about how strange New Mexico might become and why that might occur, bleed thru from beneath the surface. Well that thought has stymied me for years. What? No fuel for heating... or worse fuel doesn't react the same when bleed thru is present. Now new info recently shared was the earth's magnetic shield is thinning thus many spectacular things just might begin to occur that might cause instability in all cosmic weather and electrical phenomena to the extreme can't be ruled out. Most understand the distribution of resources is already getting pretty sketchy around the world it seems. Maybe that's what the C's meant by, "cooking will be fun" or maybe they knew our grid and all that we depend on will be toast, early 1800's type thing. Most at that time didn't rely on a main electrical grid for resources that helped in cooking meals and pumping water therefore the common folks didn't suffer all that much. Does anyone else wonder about the term "suffer"? If we have electrical phenomena that not only toast our main electrical grids but also makes anything electrical worthless then yup l can understand the words, "cooking will be fun". I know just a little about faraway cages and l heard a metal garbage can with a good tight metal lid isn't a bad example but if our generators are toasted and we can't even pull water from our own wells, that indeed will be way beyond what I'm prepared for. I wonder if it's me creating fear or is the fear creating motivation in me.

I think I can understand your nutritional problem a little. You may feel that you are not part of this world. Because of the knowledge we are in a kind of ambivalence. You may not want to be here because at some point in your story you have recognized objective reality. And you say yourself that your mind knows that you have to give your body nutrients. But think that it is primitive. I don't think it's primitive. What you say just shows me that you seem to reject physicality deeply into the whole issue. Your own body. And I can really understand that. I was at the same point.

It is also a fact that your soul wants to have this experience. And for that you need your body. It is your vehicle. Your organic container. This book helped me a lot. And I recommend everyone to read it. Don't let the title confuse you. It is great. It taught me humility before the planet, the creation. And above all, enjoy the right nutrition. And yes, you can enjoy eating without feeling guilty. Because it is part of creation. Removing yourself from this equation is like rejecting creation yourself.

Thank you, Kari Baba.

Your inputs are much appreciated :-)

I regret using the word "primitive" to describe my view on the need to eat as it can be interpreted that I see myself as "too good" to have to eat. It probably is a more general rejection of physicality that I struggle with and have to work on.

The book you recommended I will defiantly include in my next order. I see that it has been recommended by others here before and I have been considering it, but this gave me a push.

Take care and thanks again!

I don't think of food as being primitive or a waste of time and I understand its importance but I really don't have any interest in it. I have to force myself to eat so tend to only eat once a day and not much at that. I probably should eat more but I have to force myself as it is. It's a pain.
I guess we both have some work to do then, strategic enclosure!

I will let you know if I find something that works for me and maybe it can be of help to you too.

Take care :-)

Back
Top Bottom