Session 23 May 2020

Thank you very much for this new and unexpected session (for the short time with respect to the previous one).

When I read the phrase "Better than a roller coaster" it made me wonder if we are in front of other concept with multiple meanings as ocurred with "chills", as lately the Cs like to synthesize in just one expression several meanings.
The roller coaster are originated from the so-called "Russian Mountain", and it is still translated in many languagues like Spanish, of "russian mountain". Then it came to my mind that once the Cs said something like "the irresistible force in front of the immovable mountain" referring to the opposition that Russia represented in front of the plans of the PTB. The roller coaster could well represent the immovable hard rock mountain as well. But now something "Better than a roller coaster" could come along. In other words, it could be a greater threat to the PTB than anything the limited roller coaster-russian mountain has been able to do so far.
Interesting your comment. While reading you I had the image of a roller coaster as yes, "montañas rusas", but the movement of it reminded me an earthquake, a movement of up and down, giving nauseas and vertigo. Lost of equilibrium. Worst than the "chills". In a "Russian mountain" you are scare and at the same time you feel elated. We will see!

As for the STO strain, 37% of 24% of the population is some 700 million people! More than twice the population of the US. Which may also be 700M people who don't want to get vaccinated, for example. But I guess it will all get a lot more interesting soon enough.

It also seems to indicate that the virus is nowhere near as "virulent" as it is officially claimed. And definitely not as deadly as they claim! It's difficult to tell with the official numbers and the real death rate, but we do know that they are artificially increased and even then it is quite low. So, it just tells us what a nothing-burger COVID10 is, except in rare cases where the people contracting it already have a compromised immune system.

This is my scheme about our reality.
From my point of view we will live a mixture between weather change due to the magnetic wave which is arriving to our solar systems plus the PTB activity in order to keep a tight control over us.

It’s gonna be funny
ACB7B1D2-135B-4D35-9583-E8BC9BCDF065.jpegACB7B1D2-135B-4D35-9583-E8BC9BCDF065.jpegand future.

As if on cue as a reminder, just yesterday I was sat at the petrol station while the kind Asian man put petrol in my car and the other cleaned my windscreen. It was deathly quiet with hardly any cars on the road due to
"Stay at Home to protect yourself, family and society from Covid19" (with the recording playing endlessly if the person doesn't pick up the phone)

Suddenly there was an almighty explosion which reverberated because of it's immensity. It came from above but I wasn't sure, so scanned the road to check for a car crash or something.

I knew it must have been something massive, I immediately looked at the others to see their reaction. They were looking up. So it was something which was right above our heads and we were at the right place at the right time. I checked the sky and there was one large cloud above us. No other clouds in the sky, just a normal sunny day. No rain. Just one big cloud above our heads.

The whole experience seemed other worldly. I read from one of the sessions that someone also experienced something like this and it was stated by the C's that it was due to comet fragments exploding in the upper atmosphere. I wonder if it was that.

The following 2 links give some insight into what the mammoth explosion might have been.

If he do that he will die maybe?

Anti-Trump “comedian” Kathy Griffin has once again stirred up controversy with a tweet about President Trump.
Griffin’s name became trending on Twitter on Tuesday night after she tweeted about stabbing the president with a syringe full of air.

Kathy Griffin Tells Jim Acosta How to Kill President Trump – Secret Service Alerted

(Artemis) There was the sulfur smell. Then there was also a glow in the sky that people are reporting. What about this glow in the sky?

A: EM energies stirring comet dust.

Listening to the news on the way to work this morning (and contemplating the consequences of forcefully shoving a pen in my eye while driving) it struck as ironic that amidst the banality of everything ‘Covid’, this was interspersed as light relief...

New simulations from Imperial College London have revealed the asteroid that doomed the dinosaurs struck Earth at the 'deadliest possible' angle.

Such a strike likely unleashed billions of tonnes of sulphur, blocking the sun and triggering the nuclear winter that killed the dinosaurs and 75 per cent of life on Earth 66 million years ago.

Leave it to Imperial College to give us something positive to start the day with...🥱

Thank you for the session.

John Keel wrote about the smells and sounds that occurred when what he called the superspectrum materialized into our reality. It also made me think about the red eyed monsters, and the men in black wearing sunglasses to probably hide their red eyes.

Maybe those invisible 4D STS energy monsters are not really invisible, but are fully covered up with masks and sunglasses from head to toe, so they blend right in with all the humans masked up.

I thought the usual spelling of breach is with "a". The Cs decided to spell breech without "a" when discussing the new viruses. Is that a clue?

I did a search for "breeches" in the Bible and found this

Exodus 28:42 |
And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach:

Exodus 39:28 |
And a mitre of fine linen, and goodly bonnets of fine linen, and linen breeches of fine twined linen,

Leviticus 6:10 |
And the priest shall put on his linen garment, and his linen breeches shall he put upon his flesh, and take up the ashes which the fire hath consumed with the burnt offering on the altar, and he shall put them beside the altar.

Leviticus 16:4 |
He shall put on the holy linen coat, and he shall have the linen breeches upon his flesh, and shall be girded with a linen girdle, and with the linen mitre shall he be attired: these are holy garments; therefore shall he wash his flesh in water, and so put them on.

Ezekiel 44:18 |
They shall have linen bonnets upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.

For what it's worth.

I also noticed the "A: Realm curtain breeches by EM pulses."
- if it's not just a typo / transcript mistake
- i thought of sprites and tornados (also called 'wind-trousers' in German) since breeches are some kind of trousers.
- breech also means rump, and in that sense is used as
- Breechloader in weaponry: "A breechloader is a firearm in which the user loads the ammunition (cartridge or shell) via the rear (breech) end of its barrel, as opposed to a muzzleloader, which loads ammunition via the front (muzzle) end."

FWIW

<edit> It's interesting because we had a couple of tornados whithout a touchdown, not reaching the ground, like shortened trousers. And the breechloader is interesting because sprites go in opposite (upward) direction as normal lightning, have there 'load' (charge) the rear.

Last edited:
Many thanks for sharing another session. Lately I find them both comforting and terrifying. For over fifteen years I have been living with the C's "soons" and "wait and see". It's been a long nail-biting wait at times, but it looks like the box office is finally open and the curtain will be going up "soon." Balcony seating will probably better than the front row--let the "VIPs" Have it! :lol:

Thank you for another very interesting session.
Apropos observatories, an article from last month indicates that over 100 of the biggest telescopes across the planet have closed due to the lockdown and are likely not to open for another 3-6 months.
Wonder if this has anything to do with the astronomical phenomena hinted at by the Cs.
I thought the same thing. I think the article on SOTT said 120 were now closed. This seems too coincidental with the C's message warning us of "astronomical phenomenon soon". I take that as a plural and expect it all--comets, EMPs, super nova, and at last--UFOs. While I have believed they existed since I was a child, I have NEVER wanted to see one. But I have secretly hoped that they would be revealed to everyone else so I could take off my tin hat and bite my tongue to keep from saying "I told you so."

THANKS AGAIN! for bringing us such important information along with comfort and hope. :love:

About the UFOs in the session, I made a weird dream this night. It was a man holding a newspaper saying : " did you see the UFO ? " in a middle of a street with a lot of people walking around him. I remember he had a beret that reminded me of the '30s, but it was in a big place like Time Square. I wonder if we'll ever get a front page of a newspaper with a UFO On it.

I did a search for "breeches" in the Bible and found this
For what it's worth.

Thanks @Pearce, I thought I didn't understand by translation problems: "A: Realm curtain breeches by EM pulses."

So, it just tells us what a nothing-burger COVID10 is, except in rare cases where the people contracting it already have a compromised immune system.

Another possibility is that perhaps a candidate for STO has more severe symptoms (or even death) if the virus that is trying to update their operating system is the STS virus?

(Pierre) Another question is, during a viral epidemic there are deaths. Do those deaths mean that the victims are essentially incompatible with the upgrade brought by the virus?

A: Yes

Back
Top Bottom