Session 23 May 2020

My thought exactly! Sometimes I have thought about how it would happen, I don't know, imagine leaving your home to go to the supermarket and when you turn the corner you find a creature like that, and the joke would be not only the reaction when you see it, but the reaction of the creature itself thinking: Oh boy can they see us. Oops.
I was wondering how a creature from 4STS that suddenly becomes visible reacts when it stands in front of a conscious person with a high STO percentage. Since there is a discrepancy in the frequencies, it would be possible that this creature could not influence these people and may even flee. STS only eats what it likes. Knowledge and awareness protect ? I've been thinking about it as much as I'd react when there's such a creepy part in front of me. And I always see myself in the position that I am not afraid because I know that nothing can happen to me. Probably wishful thinking.

Zoroaster, Zarathustra. Good thoughts, good words, good deeds. It's true positive information. They only have the power we give them. We are more powerful and can choose what we think.
Ahura Mazda, the good power, with love, for thyne is the kingdom, the power and the glory. Forever and forever, Human. πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†

Zoroaster, Zarathustra. Good thoughts, good words, good deeds. It's true positive information. They only have the power we give them. We are more powerful and can choose what we think.
Ahura Mazda, the good power, with love, for thyne is the kingdom, the power and the glory. Forever and forever, Human. πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†
And gratitude sorry lol ❀️

But frankly, nowadays, when I contemplate such things, my view is very different. I cannot help but think that yes, indeed, the Earth would only benefit from the extinction of the human race.

Humanity, as a whole, has shown itself to be unworthy of the beauty and wonder that is available on this planet if only people could think rationally, react appropriately, and feel gratitude for all the wonders of our world.

So sadly true.

I was wondering how a creature from 4STS that suddenly becomes visible reacts when it stands in front of a conscious person with a high STO percentage. Since there is a discrepancy in the frequencies, it would be possible that this creature could not influence these people and may even flee. STS only eats what it likes. Knowledge and awareness protect ? I've been thinking about it as much as I'd react when there's such a creepy part in front of me. And I always see myself in the position that I am not afraid because I know that nothing can happen to me. Probably wishful thinking.
I doubt any 4D STS would flee from us. We are nothing to be afraid of. They probably see us kind of like we see creepy little animals. They might try to scare you, as your fear would presumably be good for them, but if they could see you're not afraid of them and that you actually have an idea what they are, they'd just leave you alone and go about their business, whatever it is. I don't think we're worth much attention to them individually. Just like a single sheep isn't worth much attention to most of us.

But I've heard all kinds of stories about people confusing the greys with various actions or questions. Of course I have no idea how accurate these accounts are, but it seems like the greys (or some of them) are not entirely autonomous and can be easily confused, so you can actually mess with them if you don't lose your cool. All these stories are anecdotal, but it's a fun concept. At any rate, I suspect the presence of the reptilian types can be rather terrifying even if you're 'ready' for it. Probably wouldn't be too pleasant to meet them. (Though I would like to have the opportunity anyway.)

If we ever get to a point when we'll start seeing them and will still be able to talk about it here, it should be pretty entertaining and exciting.

Well, in its globality this is true, although my intuition tells me to keep faith in the good that humanity has, there are alot of good people capable of good thought, albeit only with huge effort, hard work! Good intent good will! Good acton. One will keep trying it's not easy, but I will never give up

Frankly, I have my doubt about this. I used to think that the economy would deteriorate naturally, instead the PTB literally engineered a depression. I used to think that a race war would "naturally" occur, instead once again it is being engineered [it isn't there yet, so we might be spared that]. Yes, there are tensions. But people hadn't reached a point where they felt fighting was necessary. People keep on getting played and they don't really care that they're being played. They're way too attached to their beliefs, bias and worldviews. And they can be swayed so easily. I've come to believe that if comets shower earth, it will be because humans due to their negative energy would have brought this future - however, this outcome could have been avoided.

I genuinely used to think that while a percentage of the population was too invested in reality TV, mindless entertainment and pop culture or had personality disorders that made them unable to think, there existed another percentage of the population who was could be reached out and would listen if given cohesive arguments.

However, times and times again, I've seen that it wasn't the case. And this is on both sides of the political spectrum - right and left. The vast majority of people literally believe only what they want to believe and no amount of reasoning and explanation and argument can change their mind. I think our society is too far gone for salvation. So, personally, I feel like extinction would be the "natural" outcome. Perhaps, as the Cs have implied, there will be survivors and those will be able to build a metaphorical ark that will lead to a new realm, but those survivors are likely to be only a handful of the original population. That's how I have personally interpreted the "this too shall pass" feel of their message. Additionally, as we have seen in the afterlife thread, there is life after death and even the prospect of peace for those with the right frequency. Therefore, death wouldn't necessarily be a tragedy.

We're living through a strange age. On one hand, there are the daily trouble that life brings - how am I going to pay such and such bills? So and so are ill, what is the best way to take care of them? How am I going to bring food on the table? And so and so forth. But on the other hand, though the rest of the population hasn't caught up with the fact, we are witnessing the erosion of society and our world. It's all very strange. Since the start of coronavirus, I've been living in a constant state of puzzlement. I feel like the Fool wandering without direction.

Frankly, I have my doubt about this. I used to think that the economy would deteriorate naturally, instead the PTB literally engineered a depression. I used to think that a race war would "naturally" occur, instead once again it is being engineered [it isn't there yet, so we might be spared that]. Yes, there are tensions. But people hadn't reached a point where they felt fighting was necessary. People keep on getting played and they don't really care that they're being played. They're way too attached to their beliefs, bias and worldviews. And they can be swayed so easily. I've come to believe that if comets shower earth, it will be because humans due to their negative energy would have brought this future - however, this outcome could have been avoided.

I genuinely used to think that while a percentage of the population was too invested in reality TV, mindless entertainment and pop culture or had personality disorders that made them unable to think, there existed another percentage of the population who was could be reached out and would listen if given cohesive arguments.

However, times and times again, I've seen that it wasn't the case. And this is on both sides of the political spectrum - right and left. People literally believe only what they want to believe and no amount of reasoning and explanation and argument can change their mind. I think our society is too far gone for salvation. So, personally, I feel like extinction would be the "natural" outcome. Perhaps, as the Cs have implied, there will be survivors and those will be able to build a metaphorical ark that will lead to a new realm, but those survivors are likely to be only a handful of the original population. That's how I have personally interpreted the "this too shall pass" feel of their message. Additionally, as we have seen in the afterlife thread, there is life after death and even the prospect of peace for those with the right frequency. Therefore, death wouldn't necessarily be a tragedy.

We're living through a strange age. On one hand, there are the daily trouble that life brings - how am I going to pay such and such bills? So and so are ill, what is the best way to take care of them? How am I going to bring food on the table? And so and so forth. But on the other hand, though the rest of the population hasn't caught up with the fact, we are witnessing the erosion of society and our world. It's all very strange. Since the start of coronavirus, I've been living in a constant state of puzzlement. I feel like the Fool wandering without direction.
I feel your pain bless. Yes I think intuitively, the good outcome for want of a better word, will apply to some? How to do all these things. Pay bills, all the needy. It's very daunting and I've been living a very painful personal situation for many years now, chronic illness in family, as I'm sure many have due to the machinations of STS. Through this however I learned, I think that we have the opportunity to transform this pain into good power, I refuse to give in to the fear and confusion, that confusion that is propogated by STS for this very reason, to drain the energy. I refuse to give it to them lol! I've been there too long! One will keep praying for those that need what else can I do? I must try harder. I've found that by maintaining this attitude of 'no fear in the face of infinity'. It works. In reality this is much easier said than done but I've found now I've got alot more energy in fact for the first time in years I don't feel totally exhausted. Good luck I can only with you health and hope and happiness

Back in those early days, any time the Cs mentioned earth changes, that sort of thing, it made me feel afraid and sad because I thought of all the suffering that innocent humanity would suffer. But frankly, nowadays, when I contemplate such things, my view is very different. I cannot help but think that yes, indeed, the Earth would only benefit from the extinction of the human race.

I think that cleaning the planet is important for a harvest and also for a fresh start. My mood was very depressed today and I felt a kind of hopelessness and would be glad it is over. It is no longer my world and I often feel alone in the midst of many people. But somehow I have the feeling that it has to collapse now to be born again. I can describe it as years of labor pangs that now go to the last press contractions.

I feel your pain bless. Yes I think intuitively, the good outcome for want of a better word, will apply to some? How to do all these things. Pay bills, all the needy. It's very daunting and I've been living a very painful personal situation for many years now, chronic illness in family, as I'm sure many have due to the machinations of STS. Through this however I learned, I think that we have the opportunity to transform this pain into good power, I refuse to give in to the fear and confusion, that confusion that is propogated by STS for this very reason, to drain the energy. I refuse to give it to them lol! I've been there too long! One will keep praying for those that need what else can I do? I must try harder. I've found that by maintaining this attitude of 'no fear in the face of infinity'. It works. In reality this is much easier said than done but I've found now I've got alot more energy in fact for the first time in years I don't feel totally exhausted. Good luck I can only with you health and hope and happiness
Sorry I keep messing up posting lol I'm rubbish with this stuff. In fact the more pain they cause the more determined I am to best them! Through good thoughts, good words and good deeds. We won't let them have it πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that cleaning the planet is important for a harvest and also for a fresh start. My mood was very depressed today and I felt a kind of hopelessness and would be glad it is over. It is no longer my world and I often feel alone in the midst of many people. But somehow I have the feeling that it has to collapse now to be born again. I can describe it as years of labor pangs that now go to the last press contractions.
You are not alone and never will be

I was wondering how a creature from 4STS that suddenly becomes visible reacts when it stands in front of a conscious person with a high STO percentage.

As far as I know, they'll try to get you on their turf. If they can't coerce you out of the simple fear that their presence evokes, they'll go into door-to-door sales mode. In short, they will continue stalking, until they realize that the sales tactic no longer works.

I looked up spiritual armaments in Biblical references. A quick look gives a pretty good idea of what is available to us.

I looked up spiritual armaments in Biblical references. A quick look gives a pretty good idea of what is available to us.
In a "dream" some people wanted to talk to me.

Immediately I was distracted by what one of them told me, because his eyes were very scary.

They were holes filled with something like "natural oil", completely black and with some movement of this oil-like substance.

My spontaneous reaction (my subconscious, since it was a dream), was to say: Maybe I can help you with what you have in your eyes!

Their reaction was "disgust" and they retreated backwards.

They left.

To be or not to be.

Knowledge helps, truth helps.

We will do what we will do.:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom