Session 23 May 2020

The light fence.

About a week before the fateful night, I was cleaning up around the yard. There was an old string of Christmas lights that was only half working. The entrance to the courtyard was dark at night. I thought to put up this string in front of a mirror that was outside by the door into the inner space. When I got the lights hung and plugged them in, they all started to work. This gave a good amount of light to a previously dark area.

That Thursday night as I was standing looking out into the courtyard through the glass door that was the entrance to the house, the lights began to flicker. They became very bright and then all of the lights burned out at the same time. I looked at the string in the morning and all of the bulbs were black.

The cat was going back and forth around my feet, as cats will do when they are looking for a treat, when the bulbs burned out. He immediately arched his back and headed for the hills. Now I started to get an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I began to get nervous. I felt like I was being stalked.

Not knowing what was going on, I decided to go into my room. There was only one mirror in the room, a long narrow mirror. At this point I seemed to be on autopilot. I went and stood in front of the mirror, raised my hands above my head as if I was holding a sword waiting to strike, bowed my head and stood there, waiting.

It didn't take long for that narrow head with all those teeth and the long snake like neck to show up, coming straight at me with great anticipation about what it was about to eat, out of the mirror. It's eyes were almost shut, just open a slit with a look of pure delight on it's face.

That is when the sword of light came down into my hands. Once there I began to strike. Four precision blows with great speed to four different places on its head. It reared its head back with a look of surprise. I made a horizontal swing, severing that long cord like neck. The head made a summer salt, I turned the blade flat and batted it out of the house. I also became aware that there was something sitting on my back. I turned the sword and skewered that beast, pried it off and cut it in two.

I just stood there for a minute or two, kind of dumbfounded, trying to make sense of what had just taken place. Looking at the sword in my hands. I decided to give the sword back to wherever it came from. That was a decision that I would later regret. You see, there were other beasts with different ways, yet to battle.
Here is my interpretation of standing against some sort of beast. Last year I was told by a shaman that the beast was a 4D type. I stood there with nothing but truth and faith against this beast. This took place in 2014.
I doubt any 4D STS would flee from us. We are nothing to be afraid of. They probably see us kind of like we see creepy little animals. They might try to scare you, as your fear would presumably be good for them, but if they could see you're not afraid of them and that you actually have an idea what they are, they'd just leave you alone and go about their business, whatever it is. I don't think we're worth much attention to them individually. Just like a single sheep isn't worth much attention to most of us.

If we ever get to a point when we'll start seeing them and will still be able to talk about it here, it should be pretty entertaining and exciting.
I do believe that we have way more strength to stand in the face of these entities than we can even imagine.

Hello

Remember the December 2018 session where the crew were talkin about Oumuamua? The C´s said "Just wait a bit longer and all will become clear".

(Joe) Is the Oumuamua space rock an alien spaceship or probe?

A: Just wait a bit longer and all will become clear.

Q: (Joe) It's funny because they've been talking about it again and again. The speeding up and slowing down was reported by these Harvard people at the beginning of this year. They started talking about it again. So they keep bringing it up.

A: Recall that a spacecraft leaving your solar system experienced the same effect though at a greater distance?

Q: (L) And what spacecraft was that?

(Scottie) I don't remember exactly. Voyager or something? I remember reading about how it was speeding up and slowing down and they didn't know why.

(Ark) Pioneer.

(L) So it happened to our spacecraft against its programming. I guess what you're trying to say is that possibly the same effects that were acting on the Earth-based spacecraft that was sent out were also acting on this rock. So, it's not evidence of its alien source, but more evidence of some kind of forces in our solar system that we do not know about or understand. Is that what you're trying to say?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Any object - spacecraft or rock - will experience the same anomalies.

(L) There are things out there that we just don't know about.

(Joe) And it could be related to its shape and size. It's an unusual shape and size. It's very flat and thin.

Ok. Darryl Seligman of the University of Chicago and Gregory Laughlin of Yale University think Oumuamua was part of a cosmic iceberg: We’re proposing that ‘Oumuamua was composed of molecular hydrogen ice,” Seligman says. “Basically, it was a hydrogen iceberg.”

" Efforts to explain this anomalous acceleration suggested it may have been linked to vaporous jets of sunlight-warmed water ice blasting into space and pushing the object along. But that event alone could not have produced a force large enough to account for the observed acceleration, Laughlin and Seligman claim. “It would require more than 200 percent of the surface to be covered in water,” Seligman says. Seeking more plausible explanations, the researchers examined other types of ice that might have produced sufficiently potent jets to account for the acceleration. And the thing that worked best was hydrogen. “Because molecular hydrogen ice is held together so loosely, you only need 6 percent of the surface to be covered in [it],” Seligman says. "

Bizarre as it might seem, this theory appears to explain a lot of ‘Oumuamua’s oddities. Aside from the unusual acceleration, it would reveal why it entered our solar system at 26 kilometers per second—close to the speed at which the sun travels relative to the average velocity of other nearby stars. The object was not moving toward us. Rather we sailed toward it as it simply sat motionless, following its initial protostellar core’s failure to become a star.

‘Oumuamua’s unusual cigar shape, too, can be explained by the theory. It may actually have been three times larger and spherical in shape—and composed of 99 percent hydrogen ice—when it first formed, likely less than 100 million years ago. The ice would have been worn away as it approached our sun and was heated for the first time, eventually dwindling into its elongated shape in the same way that a bar of soap wears down into a thin sliver over time.

A Hydrogen Iceberg from a Failed Star Might Have Passed through Our Solar System

The interstellar visitor ‘Oumuamua may represent an entirely new type of astrophysical object,. This seems to be related to the C's statement in this session:

(Pierre) Usually this electromachining occurs between our planet and a highly charge body like a comet. Will a comet be the source of these discharges?

(Joe) That's what I just asked.

A: Wait and see. That is not the only source of such phenomena!

We are very used to thinking of comets and asteroids as causing cataclysms on the planet and we leave bodies like hydrogen icebergs aside. One can only imagine the terrible electric shocks that the planet would experience if it were to encounter a body of hydrogen.

From Wikipedia: Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe, and yet, on Earth, it is rare to find it in the free state, the radiant energy we receive from the sun is due to the reaction of hydrogen atoms in the star, which by Joining together forms helium atoms giving off lots of energy. This stellar energy is a fundamental factor for life on earth to be sustained.

1076203118_0_64_2048_1216_1200x0_80_0_1_55ffdea233db9afa537fc08315ca0ad7.jpg

So I realise my posts are a bit intense lol. Truth is, most of my close family have been taken from this world, through various attacks. They were people with pure heart and true creativity, so it's not surprising.!So here it is, the pain can be and has to be turned into good power. My mother is a amazing singer of folk music from Persian Zarathustra philosophy, she was beautiful. then got really sick for so many years and I've had to care for her. If ever there was an example of the divine feminine it's her! So I'm not going to let them get away with it lol😅😅 and that means that they won't have 'ones energy any more! I'm going to use it to share her music and write music, stories about Zarathustra and the philosophy, it's all really positive. He says it's possible to create and canalise the positive energy, and strengthen the connection through prayer, dance, music and martial arts kind of. And good visualisation. Dance is amazing I find 😊

So I realise my posts are a bit intense lol. Truth is, most of my close family have been taken from this world, through various attacks. They were people with pure heart and true creativity, so it's not surprising.!So here it is, the pain can be and has to be turned into good power. My mother is a amazing singer of folk music from Persian Zarathustra philosophy, she was beautiful. then got really sick for so many years and I've had to care for her. If ever there was an example of the divine feminine it's her! So I'm not going to let them get away with it lol😅😅 and that means that they won't have 'ones energy any more! I'm going to use it to share her music and write music, stories about Zarathustra and the philosophy, it's all really positive. He says it's possible to create and canalise the positive energy, and strengthen the connection through prayer, dance, music and martial arts kind of. And good visualisation. Dance is amazing I find 😊
It sounds like you have a lot to contribute. Looking forward to hearing more.

ever since the ball began to really roll these past few months, i have been having these weird moments where it feels as if the dream is beginning to end and it is finally time to wake up.

can't say i'm not ready to go home but i know there's more to the show.

hope that's not too much noise! stay safe out there and much love.

....Back in those early days, any time the Cs mentioned earth changes, that sort of thing, it made me feel afraid and sad because I thought of all the suffering that innocent humanity would suffer. But frankly, nowadays, when I contemplate such things, my view is very different. I cannot help but think that yes, indeed, the Earth would only benefit from the extinction of the human race.

Humanity, as a whole, has shown itself to be unworthy of the beauty and wonder that is available on this planet if only people could think rationally, react appropriately, and feel gratitude for all the wonders of our world.

I would not put it in those terms but I am so ready for the end now. Dealing with the C-19 farce and the world's seemingly inexorable march into Dystopia has been hard enough but now we have the turmoil and unrest following the George Floyd death. It's just overwhelming. For the last few days, I have been struggling with profound sadness over the state of the world. My tummy is constantly tight and my sleeping patterns all messed up. Just getting through the day and managing to get anything done has been an achievement. I'm so tired of it all. I just want the end to come now. I've made my peace with it. I don't know where I shall end up when the time comes: 3D, 4D or 5D but it shall come as a relief. It's a natural process anyway and all shall go where they are meant to go. I wish I could sacrifice my life to cleanse the world of all its evil but that's not how it works. This world needs a fresh start. The sooner the better. God bless you all.

I would not put it in those terms but I am so ready for the end now. Dealing with the C-19 farce and the world's seemingly inexorable march into Dystopia has been hard enough but now we have the turmoil and unrest following the George Floyd death. It's just overwhelming. For the last few days, I have been struggling with profound sadness over the state of the world. My tummy is constantly tight and my sleeping patterns all messed up. Just getting through the day and managing to get anything done has been an achievement. I'm so tired of it all. I just want the end to come now. I've made my peace with it. I don't know where I shall end up when the time comes: 3D, 4D or 5D but it shall come as a relief. It's a natural process anyway and all shall go where they are meant to go. I wish I could sacrifice my life to cleanse the world of all its evil but that's not how it works. This world needs a fresh start. The sooner the better. God bless you all.

Good point, we're not in control really, the only thing we can potentially control to a certain extent is our own selves, and that's one heck of a task. The horrorshow out there is getting quite intense, but I guess that from a higher perspective, things are not so dark and dreary, this episode will end and something new will take place.

Good point, we're not in control really, the only thing we can potentially control to a certain extent is our own selves, and that's one heck of a task. The horrorshow out there is getting quite intense, but I guess that from a higher perspective, things are not so dark and dreary, this episode will end and something new will take place.

Agreed but 'tending to our own crops' is and always has been the task of life if you ask me. It is no more the case now than it ever has been, osit. I have been on this earth for 54 years in this life and when Judgement Day comes, the current period and how I have dealt with it will count but a fraction in my final tally. I just wish it would get a bloody move on! Still, I feel fractionally better from getting things off my chest in the previous post. I have just washed up and shall try to do some E.E. now. Hopefully, I have calmed myself sufficiently to focus and get something worthwhile from it.

Back
Top Bottom