Session 23 October 2004

meta-agnostic

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Interesting session, and interesting that it appears to be the only one from 2004. I did come to this because anart referred to it in regards to the "frequency fence":
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29467.msg378785.html#msg378785
which is certainly fascinating and I would very much like to see more examples of. But there is also this:
Laura said:
Q: (L) What is the deal with Montalk and Carissa?

A: Remember the fondler? {Refers to another session where an agent was discussed, the handler being referred to as “the Fondler.”}
Does anyone know which session this is from and if it is available? I am really not trying to beat a dead horse with the Montalk thing, but I am curious about the details of how this might have played out and how it might be relevant to other situations. "Handlers" and "Fondlers" abound out there, I'm sure.

Vulcan59

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
meta-agnostic said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) What is the deal with Montalk and Carissa?

A: Remember the fondler? {Refers to another session where an agent was discussed, the handler being referred to as “the Fondler.”}
Does anyone know which session this is from and if it is available?
That other session refers to Session 31 July 2002. :)

Martina

Jedi Master
I found my pet snail today on my laptop. He ,,ran,,away from its little fenced garden :)
Maybe this what actually happened today is some symbolic of me moving finally although very slowly :) :)
I really felt lots of times that I'm stalling but I didn't know how to move, or should I at all.
THANKS for helping me by sharing your knowledge. You remind me to move :)

Top Bottom