Session 23 October 2004

Interesting session, and interesting that it appears to be the only one from 2004. I did come to this because anart referred to it in regards to the "frequency fence":
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29467.msg378785.html#msg378785
which is certainly fascinating and I would very much like to see more examples of. But there is also this:
Laura said:
Q: (L) What is the deal with Montalk and Carissa?

A: Remember the fondler? {Refers to another session where an agent was discussed, the handler being referred to as “the Fondler.”}
Does anyone know which session this is from and if it is available? I am really not trying to beat a dead horse with the Montalk thing, but I am curious about the details of how this might have played out and how it might be relevant to other situations. "Handlers" and "Fondlers" abound out there, I'm sure.

meta-agnostic said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) What is the deal with Montalk and Carissa?

A: Remember the fondler? {Refers to another session where an agent was discussed, the handler being referred to as “the Fondler.”}
Does anyone know which session this is from and if it is available?

That other session refers to Session 31 July 2002. :)

I found my pet snail today on my laptop. He ,,ran,,away from its little fenced garden :)
Maybe this what actually happened today is some symbolic of me moving finally although very slowly :) :)
I really felt lots of times that I'm stalling but I didn't know how to move, or should I at all.
THANKS for helping me by sharing your knowledge. You remind me to move :)

Q: (Perceval) Will Bush continue on as President?

A: Until he dies.
Did he die and they replaced Bush with a clone while in office? Are all subsequent elections null and void leaving clone effectively in power, albeit acting behind the scenes? Or do they mean 'die in the polls'? (which are rigged anyway) I don't really expect an answer to what would be explosive, and mt questions even to me sound dumb. Which is intersting because dumb was Bush Jr's hallmark, like Trump's tweets. But when you're a president being held hostage, what do you say? You make ridiculous tweets, or act dumb, like Bush Jr., and Biden, hoping someone figures out the system has been overtaken.

Q: (L) Was it, as I suspect, a plane specially constructed for the job? One that was not only constructed of special materials, but als had its own internal bomb designed to blow those special materials to smithereens so there would be no evidence?
Spelling error: Als = also?

Back
Top Bottom