Session 24 June 2022

The videos that were shared on the HBOT thread were pretty clear that the vast majority of ailments are treatable at 1.5 atmospheres. Can you provide a ref. for higher being required for certain ailments?
If you go about 20 minutes into this interview with Dr. Sherr, he talks about how generally soft-shell chambers up to 1.3 are mainly for recovery, performance and cognitive/neurological repairs - then goes on to say that brain injuries and neurological conditions are being treated from 1.3-1.75. But that the range he works with is ideally 1.5-2.4. And for systemic conditions, he recommends 2.0-2.4, although doesn't specify what those systemic conditions are, but that there is a deeper healing that happens at these higher levels. Now that I've listened to the interview again, I assumed that because he said the ranges of 1.3-1.75 was for recovery, brain injury and neurological conditions, that it didn't include killing bugs and that was part of the systemic healing he talked about at the higher ranges. Which, thankfully, isn't the case.

A hyperdimensionally approved wedding, zapping impossible to reach bugs with pressurized oxygen, photons proteins & the information field, time traveling, space virus recombing with some other virus sometime soon, and 'shock and 'awe'. Yup, another thrilling, wonderful, and mind boggling session! Definitely going to be a wild wild finish to end 2022!

The way I reckon things we are right about here on the timeline:

"The Deep Breath Before the Plunge"

Take your deep breaths in HBOT and Cheers to a fools hope!

Thank you for the wonderful session. :hug2:
Q: (L) Today is 24 June 2022. [Review of those present] And boy do I feel dopey. Is there anybody out there? I feel a Pink Floyd moment coming on...

A: The Floyd Void hits again! Glonfikla here. Cassiopaea calling.
I was not sure what this "Floyd Void" means . It looks "Tribute performance for the pink floyd". It looks it is the level playing field mentioned later.
Q: (L) Okay, so was this crop circle that appeared that looked like it was shaped kind of like the Cassiopaea star formation, was it genuine or was it man-made?

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.
Cool!
Q: (L) Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

(Chu) Well, it's very uneven right now, no?

(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!

A: Nothing lasts forever.
Not sure how to react. Scary for sure, but let' see how it goes.
Q: (Andromeda) In what language?

(Scottie) It said 'love' in ASCII.

(Andromeda) What's that?

(Scottie) It's like numbers and letters and punctuation in 8-bit chunks.

A: Compare to DNA.

Q: (L) The coding in DNA.

(Scottie) Oh!
So we need to connect this to DNA protein antenna's?
(Andromeda) How many sessions am I gonna need?

A: 48 plus.

Q: (L) Well, you said Artemis would be cured after 35.

(Pierre) And she's at 35.

A: Killing a pathogen does not mean that the process is complete.

Q: (L) So, 35 to kill a pathogen and more to...

(Artemis) ...heal from the damage of the pathogen.

(L) How many more will she need to heal from the damages?

A: 35 plus.

Q: (L) So, take a short break and come back and do 35 more.

(Artemis) So, how many does mom need?

A: More than 60 for sure!
So it does sounds like a long process.
(Ark) Yes. Suppose we can build a time machine. What would be the beneficial uses of such a device?

A: Not many. STS uses tech to control and manipulate, but each use causes negative impact cascades.
C's mentioned Nazi's took the time machine to underground and scanning the sector. If 4D manipulation creates side effects, they have to keep on changing and creating different versions of the world (i.e parallel dimensions) with a intent that they can control, which they can't. That is their lesson and 3D is the cannon fodder for it.
Q: (Ark) The logical 'not many' that there may be some beneficial uses. I would like to know examples.

A: Changing trajectories of history on many scales so as to eliminate extreme suffering.

Q: (L) So when you say, "many scales", you mean like in an individual life, in the lives of a family would be another scale, and the life of a town or community, a city, a country, and the planet. Those are different scales?

A: Yes and cosmic as well in rare cases. For example, we are time travelling right now.
This 64 million wanderers being born at this time is the Natural time "machine", if we can call that way.
(L) A psychomantium would be a passive time machine.

(Joe) Could someone with a time machine go back and actually be present at a certain point in the past? Embodied?

(Andromeda) Like Bill and Ted?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And then they get stuck there.

(Ark) Is there just one main history that you can view, or there are many alternative histories?

A: Latter.
Probably infinite alternate histories. In that case, which one to choose? Probably, one needs 4D knowledge to choose. In that it is 4D activity.
Q: (Joe) So then the past you've viewed, is that what happened or just a possibility?

(Ark) I mean, how can there be a past that's an alternative to me being born in 1943??

A: You are here now as the result of following specific branching events that manifest as a result of choices.

Q: (Andromeda) So if you tried to go back physically or even to just communicate with yourself in the past...

(Ark) What prevented us from successfully using of psychomantium?

A: Lack of application.

Q: (Andromeda) Didn't practice.

(Artemis) It didn't get used - that's what happened! [laughter]
That's Laura's next project? ;-)

Thank you so much for sharing another information packed and amazing session!!

Q: (L) Okay, so was this crop circle that appeared that looked like it was shaped kind of like the Cassiopaea star formation, was it genuine or was it man-made?

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.

Q: (L) Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

(Chu) Well, it's very uneven right now, no?

(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!
A: Nothing lasts forever.

I have mixed emotions about the above - part of me is ready, but the implications are rather awesome. I have been sensing during this rather 'quiet period' (if you can call the current news cycle a quiet period) that much still needs to be done to prepare - some things on a practical level, but a lot of this is more about the 'state of my being'. It's caused me to be more aware on a minute by minute basis of my thoughts, where my energies are focused and to ask myself if these are furthering or distracting from that goal. I guess we can never be completely ready for something this momentous - but some mental preparation is good! I am so grateful that we have the information from the C's and for Laura and all the others who are helping us along the path. :flowers::hug2:

Thanks for the sessions.

This makes me wonder what constitutes "Time Travel"? it's probably not what we linear timers think it is since time is somewhat of a mystery to us. If the C's communicating with Laura is a type of time travel then are some forms of therapy also a type of time travel? If you have a hypnotherapy session you can not only heal emotional wounds from the past but also have some sort of communication so I'm wondering if that's a vanilla form of time travel?

I don't really understand much of this but just some thoughts.

It’s the danger of Central Nervous System O2 toxicity which occurs over 1.6 ATA is why a chamber for a single person is kept around 1.5 ATA. You can take 100% O2 at higher pressures, the Navy Diving Community does their treatments at roughly 2.8 ATA, however there’s always someone monitoring the patient in case they have a seizure. The article below talks about CNS O2 toxicity.

Hello benkostka, I had the thought that seizures may be caused by a herxheimer reaction from release of toxins by dying 'entities' during the hyperbaric treatment. That may be why there is an upper limit on the pressure. There may be a way to combat this.

I wonder if time machines are only of interest for STS types. Would STO interfere with events of the past if they could?
Would going back and trying to talk the assassin out of killing Archduke Ferdinand on 28 June 1914 have made any sense?

wow, that was interesting, now that you wrote about it, @Ursus Minor ...

I had another lingering image while reading the transcript. Because I was wondering and curious... where would I even start with such an "impossible" task of time travel (to the benefit of humanity) ?! That's when an image came forth, revolving the day of 28 June 1914, before Archduke Ferdinand and his wife would be assassinated - trying to talk to them; to warn them about the impending consequences this day would have on humanity.

But why that event, out of all others ?

C's mentioned Nazi's took the time machine to underground and scanning the sector. If 4D manipulation creates side effects, they have to keep on changing and creating different versions of the world (i.e parallel dimensions) with a intent that they can control, which they can't. That is their lesson and 3D is the cannon fodder for it.

There has been talk on the forum about the mysterious Nazi time machine.

I remember reading that Polish journalist and writer Igor Witkowski wrote that very advanced technology was brought to Antarctica after the war. Among these was the so-called Nazi Bell or Die Clocke.

He said that the Nazi Bell was a secret project developed under the names of Kronos (time) and Lanterntrager (light bearer), It seems that the real secret of Die Glocke is that it could be a "Time Machine"

IMG_20220629_231828_139.jpg

: (L) Did the Germans construct a time machine during WWII?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) They actually did it?

A: Ja.

Q: (L) Were the German experiments in time travel carried to the U.S. after the war?

A: In splintered form.

Q: (L) Did the U.S. take possession of a time machine constructed by the Germans?

A: No.

Q: (L) Why not?

A: Was taken elsewhere.

Q: (L) Where?

A: Mausenberg, Neufriedland.

Q: (L) Still in Germany?

A: Nein!

Q: (L) Where is Mausenberg?

A: Antarktiklandt.

Q: (L) Who is in control of or running this machine?

A: Klaus Grimmschackler.

Q: (L) I didn't mean a specific person, a group. Americans or Germans?

A: Deutsche.

Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?

A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.
German scientific inventions were very advanced for their time. Nazi scientists, inspired by the 4D STS beings, whispering information and technical data to their subconscious, built so-called wonder machines or Wunderwaffen. (?)

(L) Getting back to this German time machine: did the Germans capture a crashed, or retrieve a crashed, UFO during the war?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Who was flying that craft - excuse me - OPERATING that craft?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) Were the Germans able to back engineer and construct other craft similar to the one they captured?

A: Did not need to. They got the information on such things from channeled sources.

Q: (L) Did the Germans get the information from the Vril Society?

A: Partly. Also Thule Society.

Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?

A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.

Q: (L) What is a loop of cylinder?

A: Complex, but is profile in 4th through 6th density.

Q: (L) Are there any particular goals that they have in doing this "time exploration?"

A: Not up to present, as you measure it.

Q: (L) Well, if they escaped and took this time machine to Antarctica, are they working with any of the so-called "aliens?"

A: 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Are these Germans and their time machine, any part of the plan to take over earth when it moves into 4th density.

A: Maybe

wow, that was interesting, now that you wrote about it, @Ursus Minor ...

I had another lingering image while reading the transcript. Because I was wondering and curious... where would I even start with such an "impossible" task of time travel (to the benefit of humanity) ?! That's when an image came forth, revolving the day of 28 June 1914, before Archduke Ferdinand and his wife would be assassinated - trying to talk to them; to warn them about the impending consequences this day would have on humanity.

But why that event, out of all others ?
Just a side comment, but based on what I've read in Hidden History: The Secret Origins of the First World War, I'm sure that Britain's 'secret elite' would've come up with several other ways of provoking Austria-Hungary in case Ferdinand's assassination would've failed. After all, they've planned ways to start the war for a couple of decades. Reading that book and its sequel has given me the impression that the bad guys were a whole lot smarter than those of today (they actually had a plan, LOL!). If I remember correctly, they tried to pull the plug on the assassination operation in the last minute, but it was too late. So, I'm sure they had other plans in store.

(Ark) Is there just one main history that you can view, or there are many alternative histories?

A: Latter.
aragorn: So the branching goes backwards too and not just branching forward? Goodbye linear time.

So yeah boom. Our linear minds think 309,000 years of this and then that and then those and then these: IOW "cavemen" followed by hunter gatherers and then iron, bronze age, renaissance whatever for an excessive number of years and then "modern" "civilization" is just a recent blip on the radar. Or maybe modern started "100,000 years ago". But really, the modern age could have started a very long time ago in terms of our perceptions and conceptions of time.

Example: what if you had 50,000 years of, lets say, the last 1,000 years repeating over and over and over again while the stupid STS overlords keep tweaking events to get it just right for their purposes and all the while they are creating one unforeseen unintended consequence after another so that they have to keep going back and rewriting the script and THAT is why they are freaking out. There is some objective 'external' time clock running as the universe turns and that is the deadline they are up against and they just keep blowing it over and over.

LOL!

But, of course, the joke is on us as well...

Back
Top Bottom