Session 24 June 2022

I think that it has been fairly well explained that time travel is not something that a STS 3D entity wants to become involved in. There are just too many variables to keep track of.

As an information retrieval system though, I think it could work.

As far as 4D STS manipulating time, well I believe that intention is the most important factor. Nature abhors imbalance and will do Her best to fill in the gaps created by selfish, manipulative impacts on the time/space continuum. Since the 4D STS beings are selfish by their very nature, they create vacuums by attempting to alter what has already occurred.

This, I believe, is the nature behind their failures. To me it is obvious that their attempts to manipulate time have failed. Otherwise, this forum would not exist. We would be living in dystopia and be absolutely clueless that we were living that way artificially. (Maybe we are?)

Some people would say that you need to fight fire with fire, I would say that you need to turn their fire to your advantage and use it as a tool for healing and education.

All beings in this Universe answer to the same rules, regardless if they disdain those rules or not.

About the W sign:

To my knowledge no one has cracked the code on how to interpret crop circles. The C’s have told us they are messages. But why send a message that no one can interpret? I’m looking at the W and trying to figure out how does that say, level playing field coming soon? We’ve been told that the CC are messages, even warnings sent most specifically to England. So, I’m wondering does someone somewhere know how to interpret them?

ckucukuu.jpg

Ok, let’s see this orchestral band. That above, as the C's reminded us in this Session, is a message connected with the root of our DNA that is to say the sequence ‘353535' —yes, there is a thread on that. Now, I don't think the C's would make these “circle depictions” too much complicated, but instead they may have created these signs with even more than one way for either decoding them, or simply understanding them under some contemplation or meditation. With that said, I suspect that the uncomplicated method chosen by me in spite being for sure preliminary and thus potentially incomplete, still it nails some significant truth and without great mistakes …hopefully.

Anyway, here it is: 1- Informatics terms each byte as a carrier of a number that is a set composed of 8 key points that in turn can be “black or white.” 2- So, a byte somewhat likens to a major or minor musical scale, which by definition is made up of eight tones. 3- Furthermore, then the “353535 DNA” cyphers also as much: “3 plus 5 that equals 8”. Amazing triad of this 3D world, no?!!

Now, using as rule this ‘3-5’ DNA arrangement first from right to left —regarding that the DNA is an antenna connecting the Universal Field of Information with our etheric-physical bodies, though possibly also mental and spiritual— I just took up those binary numbers seen in that crop-circle like a sequence of “ruled bytes” and translated them to the decimal system. Thus came up the numbers: 519, 48, 49, and 426. Meanwhile the backwards direction gives us 225, 417, 9, and 613. Right, but what can we make with these numbers?

Well, into this moment I’m allowed to just elaborate on “9” and “613.” See, there is only one prime number —i.e. “613” — which hints that I must have made some bit of correct calculation despite other probable mistakes in this simple analysis, …so, hopefully we can still weed some good fruits from some of these numbers. Thus, quoting just as funny and true can be:

June 27, 1998 Session

Q: (L) Should I follow that direction?
A: All directions lead to lessons.
………………………

December 14, 1996 Session

A: Prime numbers are the dwellings of the mystics.

Q: (L) What do you mean, “prime numbers are the dwellings of the mystics?”
A: Self-explanatory, if you use the tools given you.
……………

(L) Oh, ok, I get it. So, mystics... the mystics, the mystical secrets... dwell in the prime numbers if used as a code.
A: Name the primary mystical organizations for key to clue system.

Q: (L) ...key to clue system?
A: Yes.

[We named: Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, Cabalism, Sufism, The Koran, Mysteries. Laura realized that she had just set aside the book “Understanding Mysticism,” it was next to a book on Caballah on the bookcase in the room. Jesuits, Masons, Knights Templar,Rosicrucians]
Q: (L) All right. With our little list that we’re making, are we on to something, or are we completely off track?
A: Yes, now check out those crop circles photos... any prime number combos there?

Q: (L) Do you mean in terms of dimension, or do you mean in composition?
A: Composition and dimensions... anything you can find.
…………………

October 31, 1998 Session

Q: Now, the other night, in front of the psychomantium, I did not exactly have a vision, but something came into my head, and the idea was that prime numbers are important because, the principle that they are only divisible by themselves and by one is indicative of the fact that they are direct links, channels, or conduits to seventh density, or first density, or something...
A: How about all densities?

Q: Okay, that is sort of what I mean, that they are, in a sense, gateways - would that be a good term?
A: Close.

Q: How does one utilize the energies inherent in prime numbers in this respect? Do they represent frequencies or frequency relationships?
A: Verities.

Right, now anyone here can analyze these numbers, or fix them if necessary, and look for, expand on interpretations as better may be. I already did some of that, of course, using the means provided by the esoteric sciences —such as Gematria-like?— and certainly, as usual, a little of channeling. So… next follows fairly my subjectivity also.

So, a brief allowance follows to that given number “9” and its surroundings. How interesting that it features a low numerical value when compared to the other specified numbers, no?!!! Well…in the other side we have the prime number “613,” which adding its digits it amounts to “10.” So, quite near of 9, right?!! See the verity? What else? Well, perhaps that my travelled road as illustrated in another thread may help us to trigger some sparks? Anyway, in this point should we remind of the 10 insights that the C’s mentioned to us?!! Moreover, it’s humorous I would say, because such number “9” (among other things) signifies the “motion force”, i.e. kinetic. Now we can recall that the C’s explained to us that the Wave is “feeling” (e-motion?) and “kinetic:”

December 3, 1994 Session

Q: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?
A: Feeling.

Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?
A: Hyperkinetic sensate.

Very well, this crop-circle of the stars of Cassiopeia —she who is associated to an ancient Perseid myth from the start of an earlier Great Cycle?— has not the symbol of a “W,” or else when seen on the other side, a “M”?!! Perhaps a “W” like that of the Wave, which implies the end of a cycle for some, and restart for others. And what on the “M”? Well how about “Motion” like kinetic?

What Movement is that? Well, this may involve the issue on optional paths during a transitional period —as the C’s repeatedly alluded to us in this and other sessions. For some, maybe those who at first, like Alice in the Wonderland, are too much confused on their "density status," such “standing still” may induce the permanence in 3rd density for a "while" when one path is chosen instead of another.

Now remember, the C's stated, “…planets and stars are windows.” But are all they “adequate” paths? Probably not so much, I would say. Look, I have before emphasized the word “side” to indicate the possible existence of more than one door. So, many of us may have a choice and movement to make at that transitory event, and possibly some of us will be in flesh and bones, while others will be 5D. But, be into physical or ethereal state, still, I suppose, the capital thing for that occasion is the choice that will be made as a unique consciousness or else linked to a group of souls.

December 3, 1994 Session

A: Convention is because of realm border crossing.

Q: (L) And why is there a convention attending this realm border crossing? I mean, is it just a "reely big shew!"
A: It is an opportunity.
………………….

July 10, 1999 session

A: Be careful of the quotemarks, they bring you to the crossroads. As in: “you take the high road, I’ll take the low road, and I’ll be in Scotland before ye.”
………
A: Look folks, we cannot just spill the secrets of all existence all over this board, but we sure can open the doorways, yeah.

Also on that latter Celtic notice:
April 15, 2000 Session

A: ……Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the “stone” was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!

Q: (L) Were the beings involved in this type of activity 3rd density, 4th density or bi-density?
A: Originally 4th when home was in other locators.

Q: (L) Could it be said that the pituitary gland itself is the body’s own “mother stone?”
A: If you prefer. We suggest a new path now.

Each of the four line segments of the crop circle is a binary representation of a 2-place hexadecimal number (base 16, (0-15)).
It spells love as Love - the "L" is upper case, "ove" is lower case. The picture 2 posts above this post is 'upside down' for reading normally, so I'll flip it:
Ccircle.png
Now it spells love from left to right.
L = 4C hex or 0100|1100 - hex C is 12 in base 10, or 1100 in binary
o = 6F hex or 0110|1111
v = 76 hex or 0111|0110
e = 65 hex or 0110|0101

The lighter circles where the center has been mowed in the segments above are the zeros. The darker circles where the field is unmowed are ones. You should now be able to see the match-up.

The small line segment at the end of the first 8 circles signals the end of the first ASCII letter, "L". It seems similar to a 'stop bit', which is used especially in asynchronous serial communication protocols to signal the end of something - message, word, etc.

Any interpretation should take into consideration the idea that the circles, dark and light, represent binary values which further represent base 16 ASCII coded characters. ASCII is coded in base 16 and can be represented in decimal (base 10), octal, hexadecimal, and binary.
Any number relations, therefore interpretation found in base 10 could be, and probably are random.

As an aside: To change an ASCII upper case letter to a lower case letter, you add hex 20/decimal 32 to it. There's a reason why that is but I forgot, lol.

Last edited:
(Gaby) The crop circle...

(L) Oh yeah! I wanted to ask about that crop circle that appeared on Chu's wedding! Did you like the wedding by the way?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay, so was this crop circle that appeared that looked like it was shaped kind of like the Cassiopaea star formation, was it genuine or was it man-made?

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.

Wow!!! When I read this I got such intense energy through my body, racing up and down, lots of 'tingles', it was very powerful, especially when looking at the photos.

So heartful to see a blessing/message like that gifted to Chu and Scotty, honouring their beautiful and precious union. 💞

I feel it is also a broader message for the whole group.
I felt quiet tears of love and gratitude welling up, while reading the text (above) and looking at the photos...
our 'future selves' offer such cryptic encouragement and knowledge, but also so much love.

I notice that often whilst reading sessions I feel I am sitting in the same room as you all in the same 'time', even when I am reading a session days / weeks / months / years later after it was brought through. I am not at the table but I am sitting in the same space energetically and can hear and feel the laughter and feel the huge warmth of the connection of everyone in my heart centre. It feels a bit like a form of 'time travel' for me (and a cosmic hug) :-D✨

Huge thanks for this session and all you gift us through them and all your amazing hard work;
thanks for the great questions;
and thanks for the cuteness and laughs...
so needed!!

I hope that as deeper healing occurs for everyone doing HBOT, that you all feel a LOT better very soon.💛🦚🌷

Thank you for the last session always good to read and a big thanks to the team. I've been struggling lately and can't seem to see the wood for the trees.
Im in a negative place and desperate to start some form of exercise. I lack motivation hopefully the session can give me a spark to go again. ❤️
This is the June 2022 FOTCM calendar page. Maybe you know it anyway. Maybe it can set this spark again.
This most beautiful doggie seems to shine so brightly with all the qualities of love Paul teaches.

FOTCM_Calender_June_2022_.jpg

(Andromeda) Was there anything to the idea of the coded message?

A: Close

Q: (Andromeda) In what language?

(Scottie) It said 'love' in ASCII.

(Andromeda) What's that?

(Scottie) It's like numbers and letters and punctuation in 8-bit chunks.

A: Compare to DNA.

Q: (L) The coding in DNA.

(Scottie) Oh!
I was just thinking if there's a hidden message from the C's there about the DNA and coding as was mentioned during the session.
I just had an idea about DNA and coding, and thought that if letters are coded in ASCII (in the IT terms), then why not to try to approach the code the same way but for the DNA molecules. As we have 4 molecules, to mark them in a binary system we would need exactly two binary signs to do so:

For example:
00 - T
01 - A
10 - C
11 - G

There are exactly 24 such permutations for each possible assignment specific molecules to appropriate binary pairs.
I've written some scripts to do the conversions for all the permutations and here are the results:

01 00 11 00 - 01 10 11 11 01 11 01 10 01 10 01 01
A T G T - A C G G A G A C A C A A
ATGT - ACGGAGACACAA (ATGTACGGAGACACAA)
ATCT - AGCCACAGAGAA (ATCTAGCCACAGAGAA)
CTGT - CAGGCGCACACC (CTGTCAGGCGCACACC)
CTAT - CGAACACGCGCC (CTATCGAACACGCGCC)
GTCT - GACCGCGAGAGG (GTCTGACCGCGAGAGG)
GTAT - GCAAGAGCGCGG (GTATGCAAGAGCGCGG)
TAGA - TCGGTGTCTCTT (TAGATCGGTGTCTCTT)
TACA - TGCCTCTGTGTT (TACATGCCTCTGTGTT)
CAGA - CTGGCGCTCTCC (CAGACTGGCGCTCTCC)
CATA - CGTTCTCGCGCC (CATACGTTCTCGCGCC)
GACA - GTCCGCGTGTGG (GACAGTCCGCGTGTGG)
GATA - GCTTGTGCGCGG (GATAGCTTGTGCGCGG)
TCGC - TAGGTGTATATT (TCGCTAGGTGTATATT)
TCAC - TGAATATGTGTT (TCACTGAATATGTGTT)
ACGC - ATGGAGATATAA (ACGCATGGAGATATAA)
ACTC - AGTTATAGAGAA (ACTCAGTTATAGAGAA)
GCAC - GTAAGAGTGTGG (GCACGTAAGAGTGTGG)
GCTC - GATTGTGAGAGG (GCTCGATTGTGAGAGG)
TGCG - TACCTCTATATT (TGCGTACCTCTATATT)
TGAG - TCAATATCTCTT (TGAGTCAATATCTCTT)
AGCG - ATCCACATATAA (AGCGATCCACATATAA)
AGTG - ACTTATACACAA (AGTGACTTATACACAA)
CGAG - CTAACACTCTCC (CGAGCTAACACTCTCC)
CGTG - CATTCTCACACC (CGTGCATTCTCACACC)

Some explanation about the "-" sign... Referring to the crop circles image this is marked as:
1657142995116.png
Have no idea if that was anyhow revelant (except maybe showing the 8bit length "binary words").
In the brackets there is a complete sentence of the whole binary to molecules conversion.

I'm a programmer from education, but I'm no biologist (nor geneticist to be precise), so I'm putting here the results, maybe some those educated in genetics may find this useful.

I think you can use it like it is in the breckets.
First it will be translatet in RNA and than transcribed in Protein.
But I can't remember wich combination leads to what proteins, or if it is a sort of stop codon....
It was to much time since school, that I don't used this knowledge, so I can't remember :P

Wo
I was just thinking if there's a hidden message from the C's there about the DNA and coding as was mentioned during the session.
I just had an idea about DNA and coding, and thought that if letters are coded in ASCII (in the IT terms), then why not to try to approach the code the same way but for the DNA molecules. As we have 4 molecules, to mark them in a binary system we would need exactly two binary signs to do so:

For example:
00 - T
01 - A
10 - C
11 - G

There are exactly 24 such permutations for each possible assignment specific molecules to appropriate binary pairs.
I've written some scripts to do the conversions for all the permutations and here are the results:

01 00 11 00 - 01 10 11 11 01 11 01 10 01 10 01 01
A T G T - A C G G A G A C A C A A
ATGT - ACGGAGACACAA (ATGTACGGAGACACAA)
ATCT - AGCCACAGAGAA (ATCTAGCCACAGAGAA)
CTGT - CAGGCGCACACC (CTGTCAGGCGCACACC)
CTAT - CGAACACGCGCC (CTATCGAACACGCGCC)
GTCT - GACCGCGAGAGG (GTCTGACCGCGAGAGG)
GTAT - GCAAGAGCGCGG (GTATGCAAGAGCGCGG)
TAGA - TCGGTGTCTCTT (TAGATCGGTGTCTCTT)
TACA - TGCCTCTGTGTT (TACATGCCTCTGTGTT)
CAGA - CTGGCGCTCTCC (CAGACTGGCGCTCTCC)
CATA - CGTTCTCGCGCC (CATACGTTCTCGCGCC)
GACA - GTCCGCGTGTGG (GACAGTCCGCGTGTGG)
GATA - GCTTGTGCGCGG (GATAGCTTGTGCGCGG)
TCGC - TAGGTGTATATT (TCGCTAGGTGTATATT)
TCAC - TGAATATGTGTT (TCACTGAATATGTGTT)
ACGC - ATGGAGATATAA (ACGCATGGAGATATAA)
ACTC - AGTTATAGAGAA (ACTCAGTTATAGAGAA)
GCAC - GTAAGAGTGTGG (GCACGTAAGAGTGTGG)
GCTC - GATTGTGAGAGG (GCTCGATTGTGAGAGG)
TGCG - TACCTCTATATT (TGCGTACCTCTATATT)
TGAG - TCAATATCTCTT (TGAGTCAATATCTCTT)
AGCG - ATCCACATATAA (AGCGATCCACATATAA)
AGTG - ACTTATACACAA (AGTGACTTATACACAA)
CGAG - CTAACACTCTCC (CGAGCTAACACTCTCC)
CGTG - CATTCTCACACC (CGTGCATTCTCACACC)

Some explanation about the "-" sign... Referring to the crop circles image this is marked as:
View attachment 60589
Have no idea if that was anyhow revelant (except maybe showing the 8bit length "binary words").
In the brackets there is a complete sentence of the whole binary to molecules conversion.

I'm a programmer from education, but I'm no biologist (nor geneticist to be precise), so I'm putting here the results, maybe some those educated in genetics may find this useful.
Would this help?

Thank you for the session, very interesting and much to ponder as always.
I love that the Cs sent Chu & Scottie their very own wedding crop circle! Congrats to the newly weds, wishing you both joy, love and knowledge in your marriage :flowers:

It could just be me, but I keep feeling like this is the calm before the storm.
Talking about a quiet spells, I was wondering what it means. (if explained, please tell me :))
Anyway, it could mean someones intention (not on purpose maybe) towards a specific group or individual via praying or too much emotional thinking that can maybe create an alternate reality?
Now, could it be that a person can subconsciously create a different reality just by thinking too much about it and giving his/her emotions too much (like a mind timeline?)
If 4D world extends mentally/psychicly, when some weird scenario pops up in our mind (without any logic, just gets there) could it be our experience of someone creating a 'mind world' or 4D STS creating a new timeline?

There is so much happening in our minds that is labeled just as "overthinking", "anxiety" etc.
But, if it is an extension to 4D, could it mean something more? (I'm not talking about serious mental disorders, but, in some cases, maybe there are clues even there)

Back
Top Bottom